Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:17 am
techabyte

Hellooo. :3 I would like to know more about Phosgene. I'm not sure if I have an official offer but I would like to know more about his personality and plots and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 am
*goes to send a PM* interesting. x3  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:39 pm
Baby Pandah
techabyte

Hellooo. :3 I would like to know more about Phosgene. I'm not sure if I have an official offer but I would like to know more about his personality and plots and such.

:3 No problem!
I went ahead and filled out his post ( on page one ) so that you can see him.
xD
I was in the process of updating all this, and hadn't gotten to Phosgene yet, but since you were interested, why not? xD
So there ya go. : D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 pm
techabyte
I don't want someone like... Yellow being tossed at him.
Hahaha. I was thinking about throwing Risti at him. xD But after looking at their plots I don't think they'd work. Heh. Thank you for typing up his info for me, he sounds fantastic and he's super smexy and I would love some RP with him someday. :3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 am
Baby Pandah
techabyte
I don't want someone like... Yellow being tossed at him.
Hahaha. I was thinking about throwing Risti at him. xD But after looking at their plots I don't think they'd work. Heh. Thank you for typing up his info for me, he sounds fantastic and he's super smexy and I would love some RP with him someday. :3

No problem. :3
And even if you wanna RP something that isn't like... "romantic" and stuff; it'd be cool~
-loves RP-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 am
x blame it on the --- x

Plot with Me

Hello, I am here to contact Phosgene

►► Offered Soquili:
xxxxx Lusia
►► Just a Little Information:
xxxxx Lusia is friendly and outgoing. She loves making friends. Sometimes she acts completely weird. She has no shame really. So she acts however she feels like acting. If she feels like rolling, or prancing she will do so. She really doesn't like to be alone. She's usually always nice and kind to those she feels deserve that sort of treatment. However, she does have an angry, mean side that can come out when she feels something is unfair, or if someone treats her or her friends in a mean, undeserving way.
She's very accepting and tends not to judge others for any reason. Unless they hurt someone she cares about of course.

►► Interested In:
xxxxx A mate eventually. I have reserved one of her breedings for someone, however he is not to be her lifemate. So I am looking mostly for a potential lifemate.
If not a mate, she could always use friends. And I think they may get along well.

►► Best Way to Contact:
xxxxx PM or quote

►► Plot Ideas:
xxxxx Since he doesn't like to talk, she would enjoy trying to get him to talk to her. Probably making a game of it for herself.

►► Blarg:
xxxxx YES >8D

I have another form to follow in a moment 8U  

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 am
x blame it on the --- x

Plot with Me

►► Offered Soquili:
xxxxx Eirith
xxxxx She can be sweet and playful at times, and straight up mean at other times. Seem emotionless one moment, and very emotional the next. As a foal, she tended to be a little judgmental of those who are different than her and her family. She has become less judgmental of appearances as she has grown up. Now she is more intrigued by why some soquili look so different from herself. She's also realized that others may view her as strange looking.

Eirith will eventually join the herd her parents start. She may wander for a while, rebelling from her family. But will eventually join them again. Their herd will be based on strength and will be a proud herd I'm sure. Also will mostly for those who enjoy the night.

Luckily she didn't inherit her father's weakness to sunlight. However, her eyes are very sensitive to light. She of course, prefers nighttime like her parents. She now has a mask she wears which helps protect her eyes. She can get around quite well despite almost always having her eyes covered.

She is quite a strong willed mare. Both her parents were strong and proud.

►► Interested In:
xxxxx Either a friend or a lifemate. Depending. Or possibly a fling if it worked out that way.

►► Best Way to Contact:
xxxxx PM or quote

►► Plot Ideas:
xxxxx I actually have a few for these two. One would involve Eirith becoming attached to him either as friends or in love. She would bring him to meet her parents, (or her father would stalk her and find out XD), but her father, being how he is, would act quite mean to Phosgene. Not necessarily because he doesn't like Phosgene himself, but because he is overly protective of his children. This would cause Eirith to fight with her father and leave her family for a period of time.

And this plot could go a few different ways, or wouldn't even have to be with Phosgene if you didnt want. Eirith, having realized she actually has a "fear" of those that are different looking than her, is looking to rid herself of that weakness. Upon meeting him, she would secretly be forcing herself to accept him despite his strange looks and secretly be afraid of him though she won't show it outwardly at all. She would eventually actually no longer fear his strange looks, and like him for who he is. And thus he would help her be cured of her fear!

►► Blarg:
xxxxx possibly so cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:01 pm
x blame it on the --- x

Plot with Me

►► Offered Soquili:
xxxxx User Image
xxxxx Tell me some information about your Soquili. Personality, quirks, ect. Kalvina is the daughter of a power-hungry and scheming Soquili, though her father (who she has never met) is a kind and gentle soul. Thought her mother was hoping for some minions, Kalvina never fell in line with her world views. Kalvina isn't exactly a "gentle" soul like her father - in fact she can be quite short tempered or cynical, but she's not interested in her mother's twisted games or power struggles. She left her mother's herd as a young mare, and has been trying to find her way in the world sense. She considered herself a "secular ponyist" - she doesn't believe in good and evil, or gods or spirits. The Soquili equivalent of an atheist, she judges people on her actions and their character; not their looks.

►► Interested In:
xxxxx Whatcha looking for? Mate, friends, ect. I see potential for mates; she wouldn't judge Phosgene on his appearance, and would be sympathetic to his pain.

►► Best Way to Contact:
xxxxx PM, Quote, IM, ect. (If IM, leave me your screen names.) You know my AIM smile

►► Plot Ideas:
xxxxx Got any plot ideas in mind? She would be interested in his story; on helping him cope with his pain. She would be sympathetic without being coddling. She's not looking to be someone's mother; but perhaps a good friend.

►► Blarg:
xxxxx Yes?  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm
x blame it on the --- x

User Image

Hello, I am here to contact Hunahpu

►► Offered Soquili:
xxxxx Alora User Image
xxxxx Alora comes from a male-dominant herd. Females were used for 'petty' chores such as breeding, babysitting and healing. She was born a twin, to parents who had struggled for years to conceive. Alora was quickly rejected when her twin turned out to be a male, and even more rejected when he grew sickly and died shortly after. Her mother was killed and she sent to be a healer.
One night her father went on a murderous rampage, after many moons of failed conception with his new mate. Some of the elder healers had overheard that he was headed to kill Alora so they quickly helped her escape deep into the forest, where she began her new life alone.

Alora is heavily spiritual and reserved. Yet has a big heart and is fond of children. She can come off as slightly crazy, from her ever flowing spirits that wrap themselves around her body to the colorful glowing butterflies that follow her everywhere. Alora believes these butterflies are the lost souls of young children, who follow her for guidance. Somedays, when she is at her most relaxed and feels serenity, she can hear a soft jingling laughter coming from the butterflies.

►► Interested In: A stallion who isn't controlling, who can show her that the whole world is not male-dominant. Someone who will treat her as an equal, accept her ways and sometimes crazy beliefs.
xxxxx Mate

►► Best Way to Contact:
xxxxx PM, Quote, IM, ect. (If IM, leave me your screen names.)

►► Plot Ideas:
xxxxx Alora has traveled since escaping her father's herd. Sure, she has met many soquil but usually the visits are so fleeting that she is unable to grasp their personality and tends to just assume. She could come to the jungle, where she meets Hunahpu. She could tell him stories from her adventures, what the world is like beyond the jungle. I'm pretty open to ideas lol

►► Blarg:
xxxxx Oh yes! I thought you'd never ask!....J/K ive had to many cookies today..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 am
Since I wasn't using this as a plot thread any more, I have switched it to an Eldership Plot Thread for Vanwyn. owo
STILL IN THE WORKS!

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff