Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[I/T] Unicorn Hunts Refugee Herd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 pm
I was thinking that perhaps they'd be midwives of some sort. Or perhaps gatherers or healers? They would certainly not be any hinderance to the herd. They would be able to maneuver perfectly well and would understand the concept of every man for himself if the herd was attacked. I like the idea of them being a result of humans trying to breed unicorns. 3nodding

And that's a really good point that I didn't think of. *derp* Perhaps she'll just be a mute after being mentally scarred from their past experiences. She will have grown so used to the muzzle that even if it is taken off she feels its presence and is mentally unable to speak. Her muzzle will allow her enough room to eat or can be removed?

Thanks for your thoughts guys, I never would've thought of that! :3

sesshy552

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 pm
I could see them as being healers, mainly because the midwife position is still iffy. We were just putting down ideas for ranks. xD

But that all sounds good now C: As soon as we get the background of the herd completed and posted we could chat about possible ways they escaped the humans/how they met Cir and Dal? Since our Unicorns are already in Soquili lands after they made their escape. (:

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 pm
Honestly, until Sesshy mentioned her ideas on the failed attempt at breeding, I didn't think that these two would work. Multiple people looking at something really does help. x3;

When you say muzzle, what sort of muzzle are you thinking? The typical cage that you see one aggressive dogs, or the sort of cloth, slip on that they usually use for grooming salons? The latter (in the form of metal, or something similar, if cloth isn't to your liking) would very easily allow for eating.

If we do the idea that they're the failed attempt at breeding, it could act as a reason why the nobles don't breed them. Stress, malnutrition and being forced into offspring would wreak some havoc on the mother, as well as the babies.

Another concern I'd originally had would have been the separation of conjoined twins. Now, though, I wonder if they'd be weak at the point of separation? It would be an interesting sort of dependency, where one sister might get tired and lean on the other sister, and they take turns bearing their weight? Just an idea. c:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 pm
Can I please try and draw them? emotion_kirakira  

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 pm
sesshy552
Can I please try and draw them? emotion_kirakira
Yes please!! <3

@Ducky: Ya I wasn't sure how they would work either as far as background went. Lol.

I was thinking a more cage like muzzle, but it could be modified to where her mouth is a little more exposed. I was also thinking of playing them as if their mother died in birth due to the stressful situation. After that, they are left to the cruelty of the nobles and are split apart in an effort to make them look prettier?

I love the idea of them being weak if they are apart and them using each other to lean on, Ducky. It makes them more of a creepy and cohesive pair I think. Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm
Oh, btw: I made some custom forms to try to get their images more clear in my head. Let me know what you guys think, they can def. be tweaked:

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Unicorn horn and tail, Cerynei ears and hooves
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Horrorcorn Interest Thread
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Silvery grey in coloration
Face: No eyes. They should be dark/bloody holes, covered by a cloth or blindfold of some sort (see ref image). There should be blood dripping from underneath the blindfold. If possible to change the expression of her mouth I would like it to be more of a frown than a smile.
Mane: Black and windswept.
Tail: Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s):
Horn and Eyes --Horn should be either black or dark grey. It should not blend in with her mane.
Body Color
Winblown mane/ body colors --Mane should be black

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black shiny looking horn, instead of the normal horn it should be a little longer and slightly split into two at the end. (see ref images)
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A cover for her eyes, see ref image. Black/leathery in color.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like This except black.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sile
Owner: Baby Pandah
Breed: Horrorcorn
Temper: still working on this
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I mostly designed their colors myself, but the idea of horrorcorn and other developing ideas came from evil pirate duck and sesshy552. I posted in their IT for permission and for customing in to their horrorcorn herd.

^^^^ Sile's custom form

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: Unicorn horn and tail, Cerynei ears and hooves
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Horrorcorn Interest Thread
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Silvery greyish. A scar on her side that looks as if she had been severed from her sister (they were siamese twins until they were separated forcefully)
Face: Really light blue/icy colored eyes, a worried/frightened expression should be added if possible.
Mane: Glowing white and upswept/windblown. (See ref images)
Tail: Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Glowy white cerynei hooves
Reference Image(s):
Colors
Winblown mane/colors
Horn --Like her sister's except white instead of black.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White horn with a sort of glow to it, instead of the normal horn it should be a little longer and slightly split into two at the end if possible. (see ref images)
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A muzzle of some sort to cover her missing/stitched mouth.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Something like this

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sine
Owner: Baby Pandah
Breed: Horrorcorn
Temper: still working on this
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I mostly designed their colors and such myself, but the idea of horrorcorn and other developing ideas came from evil pirate duck and sesshy552. I posted in their IT for permission and for customing in to their horrorcorn herd.

^^^^ Sine's custom form  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 pm
When you said a piece of cloth covering her eyes, I thought you meant a sash, lol. Depending on how long they've been away from humans, you might want to add a bit of wear and tear to their binds? IE, the cloth has some rips in it, and the muzzle is rusted? Just to give a bit of age.

Yeeeees kill their mother. Kill all the things! >D I would have found it hard to believe if she managed to survive giving birth to THAT anyway XD One foal slips out, mom's like 'Ohgodit'sover' and then the other one comes out backwards and she's like 'FFFF- ; n;' [I get graphic I'm sorry]

And the dependency is what I really like about these two. I've always had a bit of an affinity for twins with that sort of connection. Never was sure why.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:20 pm
evil pirate duck
When you said a piece of cloth covering her eyes, I thought you meant a sash, lol. Depending on how long they've been away from humans, you might want to add a bit of wear and tear to their binds? IE, the cloth has some rips in it, and the muzzle is rusted? Just to give a bit of age.

Yeeeees kill their mother. Kill all the things! >D I would have found it hard to believe if she managed to survive giving birth to THAT anyway XD One foal slips out, mom's like 'Ohgodit'sover' and then the other one comes out backwards and she's like 'FFFF- ; n;' [I get graphic I'm sorry]

And the dependency is what I really like about these two. I've always had a bit of an affinity for twins with that sort of connection. Never was sure why.
That's what I was thinking at first but I thought that looked cooler. Haha. It can always be a cloth if you think that'd look better? But I thought that one looked pretty eery. I also like the idea of aged wear and tear.

Lol. Poor mommy. xD But it makes for such good plots! I am loving what we're coming up with! <33

Yes, creepy/telepathic/dependent twins are very intriguing. 3nodding I don't think I would get twins any other way. Haha.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 pm
Oh also, on a sort of unrelated note, I was wondering if I could possibly get some RP between Cir and Risti someday? *points to girlie in sig*

She's part unicorn, but I overheard you saying he's racist so I would like for him to turn her away or run her out of town calling her an abomination/freak because of her cracks and her cat ears/tail. xD Maybe not that crazy but ya. Haha.

Edit: And I'm not sure how Dal would react to her, but perhaps she could try to teach Risti some unicorn things? Idunno. Hehe. They're both pretty and I'd love RP with them sometime.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm
-quickly sketched them up-
Hope they come out like you imagine xD

And I'd love to rp with her on Dal, she's definitely more accepting then Cir once she knows she's safe. It's just getting her to that point that's the problem.
Though she doesn't know much healing, she could try and help her learn basic healing/magic. (: Just a heads up though, she doesn't travel very far from Cir haha.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm
sesshy552
-quickly sketched them up-
Hope they come out like you imagine xD

And I'd love to rp with her on Dal, she's definitely more accepting then Cir once she knows she's safe. It's just getting her to that point that's the problem.
Though she doesn't know much healing, she could try and help her learn basic healing/magic. (: Just a heads up though, she doesn't travel very far from Cir haha.
I'm totally open to other people's imagination of them as I don't have much of a grasp on what I want them to look like. Hehe. I want to sees! :3

Yaay! Maybe we could have one RP between the three of them. She could meet Dal first and learn some things and then be chased away by Cir? xD Idunno. Haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am
Baby Pandah

User Image User Image
Click for bigger images. <3

That's what I sketched up that night, not sure how close it is to what you think.
Plus I'm not sure how to do their scars correctly so far. And ignore the horns, they're just the basic idea so I don't forget. xD

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm
sesshy552
Baby Pandah

User Image User Image
Click for bigger images. <3

That's what I sketched up that night, not sure how close it is to what you think.
Plus I'm not sure how to do their scars correctly so far. And ignore the horns, they're just the basic idea so I don't forget. xD
Ooo I love them so far! I like that their manes are a little different from each other as well. <3 It's really good to have references so thank you! biggrin They both convey the feelings I get when I imagine them. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 pm
<3 Sesshy's a very good artist. Don't let her tell you otherwise.

And I like that idea. Cir's a pain in the a**, forgive him of his errors xD;

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 pm
Yes she is. :3 Ten times better than me, that's fore sure!!!

That's the reason I want to RP with him though! Hehe. Risti needs to feel like a freak before she can accept it and grow from her differences. 3nodding *luffs on Cir and his assness* <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff