Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Girlfriend Search 16 and Up [updated] [still looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:08 pm
ladyJenn73
good luck with your search

Thanks, you too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:10 pm
Bump.  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 am
Bump.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:51 pm
Bump.  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 am
Bumpo.  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Neat avi, bro. Good luck.  

[Seraphic_Radiance]

Newbie Vet

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm
[Seraphic_Radiance]
Neat avi, bro. Good luck.

Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 am
Bump.  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:09 am
Paranoid Bacon
I am on here looking for a relationship with a woman. I don't really care much when it comes to racial background or age. For safety sakes and maturity reasons I prefer 16 or up. I don't judge on people's looks either. It's what inside that counts about the person. I am NOT looking to date someone who is overly shy. I have been encountering too many, really don't wanna deal with it anymore. I don't want to date stuck up religious people.

I am looking someone who has webcam and can do phone calls or texts. Like I said before I do have Skype. Overall, I am just looking for someone who has similar interests as me. I am not perfect and I want someone special to understand that. c:

Well onto the about me part. My name is Brandon, I live here in Florida over near the Kennedy Space Center. Nearest township next to it. I am 19 years old and live with my parents, sister, and my nephew. As for looks goes, I am overweight but am looking to lose weight over this summer. I don't have a job but I do lawn mowing with my father and I work with my friend's mom in her garden as a means of small income.

I am a pretty nice guy who likes to be see and make people laugh. I have a witty sense of humor and I love crude humor. I also have a tendency to laugh at dark and morbid things. I am that weird guy who laughs during murder scenes in horror movies or video games. I like to be honest to people and be straight with people. I don't tolerate bullshit. Who does now a days?

I like to talk to people a lot and will enjoy talking to you often. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I tend to panic and freak out on people every now and then. I just hope you understand my disability. confused

I am an Agnostic Atheist and a Libertarian. I stopped being Christian a couple years ago. As far as interests goes I am a geek. I love gaming, DC comics super heroes, fantasy folkfore, music, paranormal, anime, classic cartoons, and some of the stuff that's out on TV. I enjoy talking about religion and political views.

That's really about it for me. I am really descriptive, sorry. sweatdrop I am well worth your time if you are still interested. If you are, just pm me. ^^

(Note: If you see a lot of replies on this thread. No I have not found someone yet. I bump my thread a lot when I am online. Either that or people are talking to me. Don't be shy because of it.)

I'm 20 definitely not shy live in Pennsylvania and travel to Orlando and Winter Garden Florida smile tons of family down there!! Ummm I'm Lutheran but not stuck up nor a church goer, tbh I don't like going I get bored easily. I'm ADHD and hate sitting still that long. And I'm also Autistic, but that only affects me with how I learn more so than anything. And I ramble and talk a bit with the ADHD and Autism.

Other then that I'm pretty good. And my name is Kaitlynn. Also I can do texting calling and Skype and FaceTime cause I got an iPod touch  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff