Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Event One: Capture the Flag Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am
User Image
Takeo Valtieri

Takeo gave an enthusiastic nod at Cyrus' statement, and cast another curious glance around at the scene. He was caught off guard when Shala spoke up, and followed her gaze to see what it was that she had caught sight of, which seemed to switch from the floating city to a small flag, billowing slightly in a light breeze. And then it hit him, bringing a smile to his features. He loved capture the flag. Feeling the excitement welling up within him, he shifted his gaze to the spot where he guessed to be the exact opposite from their own position, and where he assumed the others who were not here were.

He shifted his gaze back to Shala as she spoke, giving a slight nod at her reasoning, his mind already working out various strategies and ways to go about winning this thing. "It might not be too bad an idea to have a small group whose sole purpose is to simply disrupt the other team as much as they can. While still remaining out of sight, of course." He paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "Also, even though a direct path to the flag might be quicker, it might be safer, and eventually quicker, to take an alternative route."

Whilst still in thought, he made sure he kept an open ear to the conversations going on around him, not wanting to miss something that could be of importance. His gaze slowly shifted towards one woman as she spoke, watching as she introduced herself. Well, might as well get it over with. "Takeo Valtieri. Genin. And this here is Yudai." As he spoke he cast a quick glance over his shoulder at the lion, who simply acknowledged the introduction with a blank, bored stare.

_________________________________________________________________________________
[ Genin ] - [ Taijutsu ] - [ Takahashi Bloodline | Valtieri Clan ] - [ Chakra | 100 ] - [ Stats | 6/5 ] - [ Yudai ]

Jellisha

ShiningAce

lotosaki

TheWingsOfTheGods

Metal_Edge91

Kunesume2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 am
neva

Neva Tsumori •

User Image
[Jashin's Angel]
User Image

The angels Seal It is on her right shoulder
User Image
"The true nature of a human can be seen through their last moments in life. How well do you think you can get to know me?"

Neva listened to the kages plan and looked around at how many people were around them. She shook her head and leaned against one of the walls. "Um....you need at least one person to stay behind to relay messages to the offensive team. Or have one of your clones follow that team.
"Have the kage leave you behind. You have me. If you can I can get into the stage where I take over, then you'll have a better upper hand, as long as they don't have any fire techniques."
Neva nodded to him and looked at the kage."Leave me behind as well, I have the 3 winged angel. I can help strengthen our defenses if I go into one of the more advanced forms. But it's up to you. His idea, not mine."

Description

Chakra 350/350

Rank S-Ranked

Class Bounty Hunter

Path Weapon Master

"The circumstances of ones birth is irreleveant. It's what you do with the gift of life that defines who you are"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Boverk Viper

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

Reiko Zena

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:01 am
Jeremiah Saint Cloud
User Image
тXXXιXXɴXXץXXXXʀXι

User Image

XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H X O X K X A X G X E X/X E X -AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"xWxhxexnxxtxhxexxWxhxixtxexxSxtxoxrxmxxsxtxrxixkxexsx.x.x.xtxhxexrxexxwxixlxlxxbxexxnxoxnxexxtxhxaxtxxcxaxnxxsxtxaxnxdxxixnxxhxixsxxwxaxyx.x"

Tavian glanced at Bo, then Neva. "What did you have in mind, Bo?" Then he turned his attention on Neva. "Indeed. You are right. If we split the two team members who are hosts into separate teams, each team would hold more power. So you will be helping me, Neva." It was a very good idea. "Anyway, Bo, what were you saying?" Hopefully he had the same plan in mind Tavian had thought of in his head, however, hadn't been able to share in detail yet.

[Chakra Amount:]

[Techniques Used:]
-
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:09 am
User Image

(¯´•._.• ѕнαℓα •._.•´¯)

§[Strength: 4][Speed: 3]§

§Heins Heiland's Mistress§

Shala turned to the Chuunin as he interjected with what he believed to be the best course of action. As tactically advantageous as his suggestions sounded, Shala could not in good conscience bring herself to condone such actions. She had never considered herself a leader, nor did she ever plan on being one anytime soon. It was simply fact that she didn't like to lose, just as no one else liked to lose. But she wouldn't stoop to trickery and deceit to do it, especially not in a game of Capture the Flag. "As sound as your strategy may be, we can't move the flag from where it stands. It's not in the spirit of the game." One thing she disliked more than losing was cheating. One might as well have lost if they cheated to win. "I agree with your plan to send a main force to capture and place the other team's flag. Here's what I suggest. The rest of you can decide among yourselves who retrieves the flag and who keeps the other team from reaching the top of that city should they get to our flag. I shall remain here to defend our flag. Heins and I are more than capable of fending off anyone who dares get close. I'm sure the other team is thinking along these same lines. They won't be sending every man they've got to capture our flag, and things would be a lot easier with more of you swooping in to take their flag." Cyrus had definitely been right. She changed when it came time to compete.

Shala stepped closer to the flag, holding her hand toward it and touching the pole. It was sturdy, yet felt easy enough to lift and move about with. She was simply testing how much restriction would be placed on someone who came to retrieve it, and how much time she would have to retaliate before they were able to take it. Turning back to the others, she nodded towards Kelala as soon as she had finished speaking. "I think we can all agree that silent communication simplifies things. I vote that Kelala and myself should stay behind and defend the flag. Cyrus, if I'm not mistaken, is a Fuuton Master, so he would be great at keeping the opposing team from reaching their goal. And I suppose you, Takeo, Yudai, and the others could be the main team that goes out to capture the enemy's flag." Unless someone else wished to volunteer to remain at the base for extra protection. Shala silenced herself then, waiting to hear what everyone thought of the order. To her it seemed like the most logical setting. The one who would keep communications open for them all would serve best in the base where she was not in immediate danger. And she could do what she could to ensure that the flag would not be taken along with them. All the while the others went and captured the other flag. "Besides. If anyone at the other base gives you any trouble you can just blow the place up." Shala had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she said this to Eroto.

Chakra Pool
§ 100 §

StrayFang
@Everyone: If it sounds confuzzling then I'm sorry. Dx

ShiningAce
I sorta just thought Cyrus could...blow everyone off the floating city if they became a nuisance. 8D

TheWingsOfTheGods
There's a new rule that says no moving the flag from where it is. xD

lotosaki
Hope you don't mind staying behind with Shala. 8D

Metal_Edge91

kunesume2

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 am
((Then we bury it in rubble))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
User Image

Cyrus looked at his non-existent watch that wasn't strapped onto his wrist. He scratched his head and looked around. "Uh, sorry guys. Something suddenly came up. I need to go." And with that, he walked trough the portal.
                                                                [EXIT]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 am
Jeremiah Saint Cloud
Neva Tsumori •

User Image
[3 Winged angel Jinchuuriki///Blacksmithing Angel]

User Image

The angels Seal It is on her right shoulder
User Image
"The true nature of a human can be seen through their last moments in life. How well do you think you can get to know me?"

((OOC:Ignore whats in the spoilers XD unless its after this point. lol sorry!!))

Neva smiled and nodded. "Send a clone with them in my place, this way we can communicate with them." She sat down and closed her eyes, beginning to speak with her angel.

Description

Chakra 100/100

Rank Genin

Class Bounty Hunter

Path Weapon Master

Battle suit

User Image

"The circumstances of ones birth is irreleveant. It's what you do with the gift of life that defines who you are"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:38 am
Rockgirl809
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
Kaoru had heard about the plan hearing where she was going. She thanked herself just now, remembering she had collected her wonderful friends. She communicated with them telling the to notify her if there was a breach. Kao walked to the wall as she laid her hand on it. A few bugs crawled off her arm as they stepped on the wall. A few of the bugs got into corners, and behind doors. She then turned around and made her voice loud and clear. "Don't touch around the flag unless you want to get shocked..."
Kaoru leaned on the wall fixing her dark black glasses on her eyes making sure they were concealed.

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Boverk Viper

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Reiko Zena

Rockgirl809

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:48 am
User Image
[1/5]Boverk had listen to what the Kage had said to him and quickly swifted a black scroll from his pouch. The man had one speical scroll he had been waiting to learn for something like this. Quickly pulling it open Boverk had started to read over the scroll quickly.
[2/5]With the Kage speaking with Neva it gave him enough time for his quickly perform this. Closing the scroll he flipped it around in his hand befote placing it back into his pouch and started ignite his chakra.
[3/5] Boverk had started to quickly weave a series of four hand signs before smacking his hands together. The chakra inside body swelled against rims of his psychial hold and a large explodion of smoke had covered the air. The Mass amount of chakra start to fly out his body foing something within the exploison.
[4/5]As the explosion of smoke had disappeared over six of Shadow Clones had seemed to appear all around the landscape. All them had the same appearance of Boverk as they all seemed to focus their attention on the team. Boverk had extend his jutsu out some much it drain a good bit of his chakra but nothing he could not get back before the game started. A faint smile had crossed his lips as they all started to slipt up into teams of two jumping down from the short buidlings.
[5/5]Bo`s voice echoed softly as he looked towards the Kage."Allow the enemy to be overwhelmed and distarcted... Keep two back here and I will launch a different kind of assualt on the enemy. " Looking over to the Kyoto man he smirked behind the mask."Lets see how they do with a few extra details." snapping his fingers every one out of two shadow clones had transformed into Kyoto themsleves making it seem he was with them .
[Learned Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique) ]
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 am
~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira stood next to Kelala and clapped his hands. "Well, mostly everyone is here except my son. He should be arriving soon and shall be apart of the Offensive team. As for me, as the strongest of everyone here. I shall guard the flag, but I am sure Tavian might also be here. So he would most likely be guarding their flag. Hmmmm...discussions discussions." Akira said as listened to everyone skills. "If I recall, Kelala and Shala, you two can communicate to others, but they still won't be able to communicate to each other. That is where I come in as the roots that connects us all." He said as he rushed in a burst of speed creating an afterimage in front of everyone here minus Cyrus who departed. "Now, if you guys don't mind. Hold still for a moment, while I link everyone together." He said as each clone begun to process of linking them all together, them to him and thus them to each other mixed with Kelala and Shala.

'Now Shala, did I hear you say you are the current holder of Heins? Interesting. So, I guess us three will hold up defense, shall the moment arise I will take to the Offensive if needed. This simulation is for you guys more than it is for me.'

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

lotosaki
Kelala Yamanaka

TheWingsOfTheGods
Eroto Arohohan

StrayFang
Takeo Valtieri

ShiningAce
Cyrus A. Heiland

Jellisha
Shala-Lisa Chikara

Metal_Edge91
Kazuya Inuzuka

~The Folding Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

As Akira was talking, Magnus appeared last out of the portal. He made note the location, the people, and the flag. "Capture the Flag?" He asked a rhetorical as he made not the faces of those on his team. His father seem to be taking care of things and that was all fine. He, on the other hand, was ready to begin. "Is everything ready? Let's move out."

Battle Song: Dear Mother
"I follow the guidance of the Flame."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image

▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█
▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░ █▄▄█   ▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█

ᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ᗯᗩﬡ☂ ᓰᔕ Ⅴᗴﬡᘐᙓﬡᙅᙓ

[INDENT] Kelala began wiggling her stubby fingers, forcing the darkened figures behind her to make a shivering-like motion. "I am also a puppet master, so trust me....getting to our flag will definitely be harder than they understand. I'll use my puppet transformation technique to turn all seven of my puppets into flags in order to trick them. That way, if they choose the wrong one, it will be hell to pay. I am ready when you are, I will begin set-up as soon as you embark." The girl scanned everyone, and thought to herself.....hmmm they were all lusting for the win, she was lusting for something else. Either way it went, she would leave this place with exactly what she wanted, this desire would soon be revealed.

ᓮ'ᗰ ﬡᗝ☂ ᙡᖺᗝ ᓰ ⋒ᔕᙓᕍ ♈ᗝ ᕊᗴ

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TheWingsOfTheGods
Eroto Arohohan

StrayFang
Takeo Valtieri

ShiningAce
Cyrus A. Heiland

Jellisha
Shala-Lisa Chikara

Metal_Edge91
Kazuya Inuzuka

Kunesume2
Akira Magnus Nara Jr.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 am
~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

"I shall be watching." He said as he vanished becoming impossible to sense or even track. His name held to his skills, he was the Phantom. His voice echoed through the area. "If anyone dare to attack head on, I will take care of them if they are in overwhelming numbers."

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

~The Folding Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

Magnus nodded as he found that he couldn't take paper form and blow away with the wind. It seemed this place had rules that kept him from doing so. He had to go it on foot, which wasn't a problem. He took to a sprint moving at his natural speed which was still pretty damn fast. "I will scout ahead!" He called back as he made his way up one of the buildings and jumping from left to right between adjacent ones.

Battle Song: Dear Mother
"I follow the guidance of the Flame."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:57 am
Rockgirl809
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
Kaoru turned and walked towards the window where it showed the rocky fields. She released a few more bugs from her body sending them around the outside of the building. Better to have them outside as they are also inside. She turned and waited, watching others get themselves ready, and listening to when things will start.

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon
Boverk Viper

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image
Takeo Valtieri

Takeo listened quietly as ideas were tossed about, nodding every now and then in agreement. He was caught by surprise when Cyrus suddenly spoke up, abruptly announcing his departure. He watched the boy go, confused, but he didn't question his motives. He waited patiently, watching the others curiously. This would be interesting indeed.

He shook himself from his thoughts when he noted Magnus suddenly take off. Well, guess it was finally starting. He looked around cheerfully at the others who would be moving out shortly, a bright smile settling across his features. "Alright. Let's get this started. It shouldn't take too long to win this."

_________________________________________________________________________________
[ Genin ] - [ Taijutsu ] - [ Takahashi Bloodline | Valtieri Clan ] - [ Chakra | 100 ] - [ Stats | 6/5 ] - [ Yudai ]

Jellisha

lotosaki

TheWingsOfTheGods

Metal_Edge91

Kunesume2

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:51 pm
(Because of Cyrus' random disappearance, REIKO ZENAAAA!!!! is moving to team one. Sorry for any trouble.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff