Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:03 am
For a moment Helaku's legs turned to water as his mind gibbered in surprise. What...huh...what the... He managed to get a grip of himself quickly, though. Tossing his head and arching his neck with a smile to hide the moment of weakness, he nodded. "I'd like that very much."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:26 am
Phew......he accepted..... "Okay let's go then. Oh oh! We're going to see a lot of fishy...uh huh!.......Er....which way is to the lake?" Tetyawna looked confused but was embarassed for not knowing how to get to the lake. Oh gosh.....I wish I knew a bit more of this land. I can't wait to get there! The mare felt tired herself but with Helaku there, it kept her awake.
(( Okay yea. I'm going to try and fit Tetyawna into 'excited' mode. Since that is her temper. ))  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:09 am
Helaku chuckled and gestured with his head. "It's that way, I think. And yup, an evening like this the fish will be out jumping for bugs." He skittered sideways a little with excitement.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:12 am
She was so glad that he didn't make fun of her or something. What a sweet stallion. "Okay. I shall follow." Tetyawna let him lead the way and she followed. The mare had always had to ask the other soquili how to get to the place. It made her feel like if she was....not as smart as the rest. Even though she just didnt know the land very well.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:28 am
Letting his hooves carry him where they were going, Helaku simply relaxed and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the moment. The sound of their hoofbeats, his own racing heartbeat, the glimmer of the lake in the distance. It was getting dark quickly, but Helaku wasn't worried. He could be strong enough to protect them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:33 am
An owl hooted on a tree not too far away. It creeped Tetyawna out so she stayed close to Helaku. Oooo....maybe we can....no...wait....no.....I know..nvm....no..... The mare tried to think of things to say to him to get a conversation and what to do when they arrive.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:39 am
Helaku's ears pricked at the owl. It reminded him of Delphia's familiar, somewhat...well, it was an avian. A thought occurred to Helaku, and he turned his head to Tetyawna with a mischeivous grin, eyes warm. "Wanna race?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:45 am
Tetyawna thought about the question but shook her head and answered. "Sure! But I get a head start!" She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled. The mare ran foward playfully while looking back at Helaku. "Let see if you can catch up!"  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 82!

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:49 pm
Helaku gave a devilish grin and leapt forward, muscles bunching and knotting beneath the sleek hide. His long mane whipped back in the wind, a silken banner, as was his tail which was raised in a spirited fashion. He stretched low to the ground, long legs eating up the distance. Barrrap barrrap barrrap barrrap... His hooves pounded against the earth.

((1-50, Tetyawna wins. 51-100, Helaku wins.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:03 pm
Zoom! Helaku had already passed Tetyawna and beat her there. It took her a while before she caught up to where he stopped. "You....huh....are....huh.....fast....phew.....very fast...." She needed to take a few more breathes and rest before she could start to run again. I've never done that, that was fun! "Oh oh! Looky, the fishy are jumping!" A orange thing flew out of the lake and into the water again.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:12 pm
Helaku barely managed to skid to a halt before entering the water, and stared at his hooves just touching the lake before turning his head and grinning. "Thanks." Then his gaze whipped around to the sudden movement of the fish. "Whoa...cool. Ooooh, another one!" This one was a flash of silver, snatching a dragonfly that had flown just a bit too low.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:24 pm
"Wow! Amazing!" For a minute or two, she stood and watched the fish catch their food. What pretty fish. The scales of one fish sparkled in the moonlight, that is exactly what Tetyawna's eyes did too. "This is awesome! Tell me, do you come here often?" Her eyes waited to meet his eyes when he turns his head.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:56 pm
"I had to, in the winter. Sometimes I'd find water that must have been melted from snow in my teepee, but most of the time I had to get it here." Turning his head to look at her, he trailed off. Words suddenly seemed small and insignificant.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:03 pm
A sudden rush of happiness filled her when he did turn his head. That was until a fish jumped up and splashed in the water. Her eyes blinked a few times and the eye contact between them was interrupted. That was.....strange. The mare had never been this happy before but now she got even more excited and all. "In winter?" Her whole body shivers a bit. "Uck, I don't really like winter as much."  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:21 pm
Helaku shuddered slightly. "Me either, it was always so cold. And snow's awful pretty, and fun to play in, but it's cold too. And when it melts and gets in your coat, and then refreezes...ugh." He grinned. "But now it's warmer and we don't have to worry about freezing."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff