Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Poke Swap [Trading Center] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:04 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Arkelos

Odd had arrived just ahead of Arkelos and was waiting beside the machine used to trade Pokemon. "It's simple." He explained as he tied a Reaper Cloth around Affanoso's "neck", the fabric looking like a macabre ascot more than an item for triggering evolution. Recalling Affanoso to his Ball, he placed the capture capsule into the slot for such objects on his side of the machine. "You just put your Pokemon into it's Ball and then put the ball in the slot. The machine will take care of changing the data for the Pokeball marking who it's official trainer is and when they come out, let them out so they can evolve comfortably and then we'll repeat the process to return them." He explained, watching Arkelos recall Kadabra and place it's Ball in the machine.

Once the machine was done with it's sparking and buzzing and whatever else actions/noises were associated with a trade and he had received Kadabra's Pokeball, he released the Psychic-type. Watching as it undewent the metamorphosis into it's final evolutionary stage, he smiled at it before recalling it to it's Ball once again and replacing it in the machine. "Back home you go." He told the Pokeball within, awaiting Arkelos to do the same for his own Pokemon.

Arkelos recieves Odd's pokemon. Bring out the pokemon it started evolving. After which it completed it tranformation. Arkelos recalled the newly evolved pokemon, than proceed to do the same as Odd. Placing the pokeball back into the Machine.

Shortly after, Arkelos receives his original pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:12 pm
Arkelos

Once Odd had received Affanoso back from Arkelos, he released the Pokemon to find a Dusknoir hovering before him, the beast's mammoth size intimidating in it's own right. Despite it's size, the Ghost-type was just as gentle now as it had been before it evolved, giving Odd a hug to prove it. "Thank you!" He said to Arkelos. "You're welcome to go back to your research, if you'd like. I'm going to the Training Room now!" He told the other male before he headed out of the room with his large Ghost-type lumbering after him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:57 am
"Gonna finally get some use out of Gonzap's old Slaking. Oh will he be mad if he ever finds out." Sub smiled mischievously as he inserted the Ultra Ball into the trading machine. He had seen today that GRAY managed to get a Koffing in today from the GTS, a Pokemon he had been interested in for awhile, despite not being his typical Dark-type. He figured this would be as good of a time as ever to pawn off this Slaking in a way that would further insult Gonzap.

With a few beeps and flashing lights the Ultra Ball would disappear and soon be replaced by another which contained a Koffing. To confirm it did he tossed the ball into the air and with a pop the gas bag its self appeared with a cry. "We're gonna have so much fun together." He said with a smile as he recalled the Pokemon before walking off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am
Rein walked into the trading center to look at the requests. he eyed one in particular the one for a binacle. " hmm deino's been needing someone new." then rein put the pokeball in for the trade request for the binacle containing dieno.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 am
Rein Valderose
Rein walked into the trading center to look at the requests. he eyed one in particular the one for a binacle. " hmm deino's been needing someone new." then rein put the pokeball in for the trade request for the binacle containing dieno.

"Giving away your Deino, huh? I don't blame you, they are very difficult Pokemon to raise, not everyone has the constitution to handle them. A Binacle should be a little easier for someone like...you, though honestly I would have suggested something else like a Caterpie but that's just me." GRAY said before firing up the trade machine, Deino's Pokeball disappearing with a flash of light and a new one, containing a Binacle, taking its place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:54 am
SubonicXP
Rein Valderose

"Giving away your Deino, huh? I don't blame you, they are very difficult Pokemon to raise, not everyone has the constitution to handle them. A Binacle should be a little easier for someone like...you, though honestly I would have suggested something else like a Caterpie but that's just me." GRAY said before firing up the trade machine, Deino's Pokeball disappearing with a flash of light and a new one, containing a Binacle, taking its place.
" Can it GRAY that dieno would be better off true but suggesting a gross bug type? I should be uploading a virus into you right about now, sometimes i wonder why i don't." rein snarked back at the ai before leaving with his first in his conquest of rock types.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 am
"Are you sure about this?" Keiko asked as she and I entered the Poke Swap for the first time. I held Avalugg's ball in my hand as we walked, and I could feel Keiko's concern. Despite this, I nodded.

"I'm sure," I told her. "I appreciate that this came from Lykas, but I've sensed this creature's emotions and I don't think he'll be a good fit for my team. I'm hoping a gentler trainer can handle him properly, and I don't want to take any of your Pokemon from you in exchange for him."

"That's kind of fair," Keiko sighed as I walked up to the trading machine. I put Avalugg's ball in the designated slot and typed up the information of the Pokemon I wanted in exchange, dilligently ignoring GRAY's quips as I did so.

TerashiLeonGoken

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Wanted: Any Psychic-type other than the Ralts line, the Munna line, or the Pikachu line (because Alolan Raichu)

While I typed away, Keiko looked at the offers already present. Tapping her chin, she thought dilligently about two in particular. When I was done, she grabbed Siri's ball and walked up to the machine.

"Wasn't expecing you to want to trade," I admitted, watching her set it up.

"I've had Siri for a while, now, and I've never once needed her help. I'm sure she's sad that I've never asked her to fight for me, so I'm hoping somebody else can help her get strong," Keiko replied, typing as she spoke. She placed Siri's ball in the slot as I looked at the trades. "I could kind of see you with a Frillish, I guess. It would amuse Lykas, if nothing else," I mused.

"It's kind of cold-hearted, but I'm going to trade Frillish for a different Pokemon. Like a chain trade," she explained as her first trade went through.

I looked at the board again and saw what she was going for. A Lapras, huh? That definitely fit Keiko better than a Frilish. I couldn't help but be a bit jealous - Lapras were renowned across Kanto and Johto for ferrying people across large bodies of land - even oceans. They were very gentle creatures, too, which worked for the kind of trainer Keiko was.

I turned to face Keiko and saw Lapras's ball. She... or he, had found a good new home. Keiko had had enough from GRAY at that point though, and yelled at him to 'shut up for two minutes'. I couldn't blame her, the AI had been taunting us about how bad the Pokemon we traded must feel for being used as bartering chips or something along those lines. I rubbed Keiko's shoulders a bit to calm her down and we left. I had to make a note to return every now and then to see if someone had accepted the trade I made - GRAY probably would let me know in advance, but I didn't like relying on him if I didn't have to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm
Ryan enters the Poke Swap on a mission, as he holds up a specific pokeball.

"I am here to evolve my Feebas to Milotic. I am looking for a trade evolution and return of my pokemon." Ryan states. He had already given Theia the Prism Scale she needed.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:04 pm
RCCaughtem

"I am here to evolve my Feebas to Milotic. I am looking for a trade evolution and return of my pokemon." Ryan states. He had already given Theia the Prism Scale she needed.

"Look at you, being productive. Hit your head or something?" GRAY spoke up before the trading machine hummed to life and the screen lit up. Soon after a Pokeball would materialize on one end, the other Pokeball port remaining empty. "Insert Pokeball to initiate trade. Or don't. I don't care."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Look at you, being productive. Hit your head or something?" GRAY spoke up before the trading machine hummed to life and the screen lit up. Soon after a Pokeball would materialize on one end, the other Pokeball port remaining empty. "Insert Pokeball to initiate trade. Or don't. I don't care."

Ryan chooses to ignore GRAY on his comment and just focuses on why he was here. He places his pokeball into the empty port. "Let's begin." Ryan says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan chooses to ignore GRAY on his comment and just focuses on why he was here. He places his pokeball into the empty port. "Let's begin." Ryan says.
Shortly after Ryan placed his Pokeball the machine would fire up and both balls would be sucked up into it. The machine would deposit the balls on opposite sides but they would not remain there for long as they were sucked back up and swapped again. Ryan's Pokeball would be deposited back where he originally put it, containing something slightly different now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Shortly after Ryan placed his Pokeball the machine would fire up and both balls would be sucked up into it. The machine would deposit the balls on opposite sides but they would not remain there for long as they were sucked back up and swapped again. Ryan's Pokeball would be deposited back where he originally put it, containing something slightly different now.

Ryan takes back his pokeball. "Thank you, GRAY. You can go back to being your snarky self." he says before heading off with Theia in her new form in tow.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:02 pm
Wren entered the Pokeswap with a Safari Ball in hand. "I'm not even sure what I would do with you..." He told the Pokemon inside. He hadn't really planned on keeping the Cyndaquil but after the contest was over, he forgot to set it free again. Ever since then, he'd kept looking at it and thinking but he just couldn't decide what should be done with the poor thing. Setting it free so far from home wasn't an option he was willing to roll with, though, so when he saw the signs outside advertising a trading center, he thought he might see if anyone else was interested in it.

"GRAY? I want to register this Cyndaquil as a trade offer." He announced to the AI, not knowing how to set up the machines in this room any better than the one in the training room.

"So you're just going to abandon the poor thing like some useless sack of mud?" GRAY quipped back.

"Put it this way. At least mud I could figure out how to use and maintain. I'm not a Fire-type trainer. I know nothing about them and wouldn't be able to care for it properly." Wren snapped back. "Just note that I want a Grass type except for the Cacnea line, Maractus, Deerling line or Petilil line to trade for it."

"Very well." GRAY replied. Deposit the Pokeball into the receptacle and I'll store it until someone comes along to tickle your sadistic fancy."

"Stop with the passive aggressive snark." Wren snapped back."

Trade Offer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cyndaquil - Gender Undetermined
Ability: Undetermined
Exp: 0/25
Wanted: Any Grass type not part of the Cacnea, Maractus, Petilil or Deerling lines.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:17 pm
Keiko followed me as I went to the PokeSwap, looking to see if there had been anyone interested in Avalugg. No such luck. While I griped internally about this, so as to avoid Odd's wrath, I noticed Keiko staring at a certain trade. "You sure?" I asked, not wanting her to regret it later.

"Wren's a Grass Channeler. If anyone can handle this Pokemon when she fully evolves, it'd be him," Keiko rationalized, holding Bonusweet's ball. "Besides, I could really use a Fire-type in my team, and this little guy is cute, too."

"He won't stay cute forever," I warned her, "But Typhlosion tend to be rather reliable. Just be careful how you hold him. he won't always be able to control the fire on his back."

Keiko nodded and put Bonusweet's ball in the contraption, getting Cyndaquil's ball as a result. "It doesn't have a name yet," was the first thing she noticed.

"Wren didn't even check the poor thing's gender," I noticed, looking at the trade post as it faded away.

"Let's go find a safe place to meet this cutie," Keiko offered, stepping out of the PokeSwap with me close behind her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers