Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Fallrein Homestead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer & Artist || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi

Bradley gulped slightly as he walked into the library. The dream he had last night still laying heavily on his mind. Him and Tobi had been a few years older, walking through Diagon Alley, a little boy sitting on Tobi's shoulder. From how the dream went, it seemed that the child was, his and Tobi's son. And the thought made the blue eyed boy blush. He tried to look through his pile of parchment he carried. He knocked on the door marked with those weird ruins. "Tobi? You in there? Can I come in?" said the young man as he looked over the wedding plans.

His mind lost in thoughts on the wedding plans, with the remnants of the dream occasionally forcing itself to the forefront of the former Ravenclaw's mind. Looking at a few color templates he had prepared to best fit the set up of the back garden he waited, as the laughing face of that little boy with Tobi's eyes and dark hair came to his mind again. This may be harder to focus on than hoped... Thought Bradley as he gazed at the wall, not seeing. There had to be a way to focus...

User Image

where At home xxx with My love, Tobi xxx thinking A son? xxx ooc Bradley got a busy mind xxx

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken by BradleyKnower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi was attempting to work on the small cases he had been given by the Ministry, read try because damn it all if this chair wasn't the absolute comfiest chair in all of existence. It was as if they took a cloud, mixed it with pillow and marshmallow fluff, stuffed in butter which was then kneaded into taffy and then stretched and molded into a chair, that was this chair's father and this is the new and improved edition. His neck and hair were resting against the back of the chair as he groaned to himself that if he wanted to be rid of the boring cases like these he had to knock these out of the park to prove how awesome he really was. But c'mon, how was he supposed to be excited over something stupid like tripping someone in between the barrier of Diagon and actually getting stuck. Or someone training their owl to always poop on their neighbor's broomstick and hat. Actually that last one was sort of funny. He was thinking of training Phillip to do it whenever he delivered mail to Luke. He had just been cackling softly to himself when he heard a knock on his door and Bradley's voice float inside. Trying to at least make it look like he had been being productive, Tobi went over to the door and opened it so his fiance could come inside. Those runes were very thorough on who could and couldn't open the door. "Hey luv, wot is it ya need?" he asked curious about the lost look on the other man's face.
╚═══════════════════╝

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bradley smiled at Tobi as he opened the door. Holding out the papers and color swatches. "Oh just wanted your opinion on colors for the wedding plans, I think blue with a light gold would look amazing, but they may class with the flowers in the garden, so I have these other combinations and I wanted to see what you thought." he said as he walked in and sat at the front of the desk. Setting a few papers and stuff down.He smiled up at the guy who stole his heart. Eyes catching and focusing on the taller males. Bringing again the smiling face of the little boy to the front of his mind. "I had a dream we had a son." the Ravenclaw alumni blurted out. Not able to help himself. The little boys eyes matched Tobi's perfectly. Blinking and realizing what he said, Bradley dropped his gaze, a pink flush coloring his cheeks. Good going Bradley... he thought as he stared at the floor in front of him.

User Image

where At home xxx with My love, Tobi xxx thinking A son? xxx ooc Sorry its so short... xxx

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:41 pm

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken by BradleyKnower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi took the papers and swatches looking over the colored clothes with feigned interest while his eyes roamed over the papers. As ecstatic as he was about finally marrying Bradley, he wasn't at all that interested in the actual planning aspects of it. If he were to be honest, he'd rather leave all of it to the other man but the artist would probably beat him within an inch of his life and then bring him back to health just so he couldn't get out of it. It was one of the many things he loved about him. "I rather like the gold but umm...what about this green color here?" he said pointing to the swatch labeled "persian green." He looked over at his fiance who was lounging against his desk and gave him a devilish smirk before walking over and giving him a short kiss on the lips. He had just pulled back when his words washed over him causing him to blink his golden hazel eyes slowly trying to process what he had just been told. His mouth opened and shut a few times before it hesitantly opened again. "Come again?" Tobi asked faintly.
╚═══════════════════╝

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bradley had stepped out of his photography lab to hear Tobi cursing up a storm and dashing out the door. "Tobi?" he said blinking as he moved to the door. The tearful house elf following slightly after and releasing the owl out to the air. "What happened?" he asked the House Elf. "Masters owl brought word. Client has been taken to Azkaban and Master goes to see." The Elf said.

Sighing Bradley nodded. "Thank you, please go take a break." he said dismissing the house elf who bowed and went off. Turning Bradley went to the wine cellar and he picked out a bottle of firewhiskey and one of scotch. Moving up to the kitchen Bradley took out a collection of some of Tobi's favorite snacks. He'll want these when he gets back. he said as he poured himself a small bit of scotch himself.

User Image

where At home xxx with The House Elves, my thoughts xxx thinking Tobi will be stressed... xxx ooc Best Boyfriend Award here lol xxx

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi had gotten an owl from Tobi's house elves and had left immediately to go fix things. She had never liked the whiny annoying little douche bag who had now left her best friend in an alcoholic mess. She marched into the house, and the house elves immediately pointed her towards Tobi's room. They all avoided getting too close to her though. Almost as if the flames she felt inside were actually spouting from her body. She stomped up the stairs, her boots clomping loudly in the large high ceilinged house. This place was a too big for just one person. It made her sad to know the family Tobi had secretly dreamed of wouldn't happen now. At least not with the whiny goody two shoes idiot. How stupid did you have to be to leave Tobi? He was the sweetest kid she knew.

She didn't even stop to contemplate Tobi's bedroom door. She slammed her foot up and into the wood, splitting it at the latch. The door swung open with a mighty crack and slammed into the wall, knocking over a couple empty bottles of alcohol that shattered on the floor. She crossed the room to where Tobi lay in his bed, a bottle of whiskey in one hand, and the note from Bradley in the other. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed him by the shirt collar and proceeded to drag him from his bed.
                                                              "Stop crying over his pansy a** you idgit." She growled, taking the whiskey from him before he could drink anymore. "He isn't worth your time." She had never once claimed that affection was her strong point.

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Quote:

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:54 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi didn't know what time it was or even which day of the week he was in. He wasn't even sure if time had passed since he received his letter from Bradley. It seemed like time had slowed to a stop so much so that all he could do to make it speed up was just lay in bed and occasionally tip his head up to drink another bottle of liquor. Yesterday it had been scotch, today whiskey, tomorrow, who knew? He didn't really have any specifics, he just told the elves to bring him something, anything, and then sent them out again. He knew tried to force him to eat sometimes sending him plates or picnic baskets of food but he couldn't stomach it or really anything. He would only take a few bites to satisfy them and then send the plates back not knowing this only incensed the creatures more. They felt like they weren't living up to their promise to their master's mother like they should which was why they sent a letter to his closest friends and only barely managed not to punish themselves for not being so forward by telling themselves it was the right thing to do. So when the Miss Steffi came they were ecstatic...until she broke down the door to the master's bedroom. Then they had to rethink maybe waiting until Mister Luke had been available. Tobi, still in his stupor, hadn't even noticed someone else was in his bedroom until the note and bottle he had been nursing was slapped out his hand in which his eyes only widened as he was drug by his dirty shirt from his bed slurring curse words at his best friend. "Lemme go 'ou damned ssssclyclops! W-wot 'r ya even doin' hurr?" he finally managed to grunt out. A week of nothing but drinking and crying had certainly done a number on his vocal chords making them sound rough and his voice hoarse.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

Steffi rolled her eyes at the slurred words and dropped his slump of a body in the middle of his room, before moving to pull open the curtains and let the light in. The light only proved to make it worse though. He looked worse than she'd thought. He looked like complete and utter s**t actually. She was silently swearing to cut off Bradley's balls and shove them down his throat at this point. Her fingers had at some point clenched into fists and her knuckles were beginning to turn white. Pissed was a nice way of putting it at this point.

She walked past him and grabbed a clean shirt, and a clean pair of pants from his closet before marching back over to him and looking down at his sorry butt.
                                                              "You're house elves asked for help. Now am I going to have to drag you to the shower and get in with you? Or can you do that yourself?" She stuck her tongue out at him, her one eye doing to most dramatic roll it could offer. "You like s**t, you probably feel like s**t, and I, being your designated best friend, have to fix that. I'll deal with the little s**t head later."

But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi groaned as he was suddenly dropped onto the floor (he hadn't even realized how far off of it he had been, bloody strong woman) and was about to try and crawl back to his giant sweat stain he called a bed when the drapes were pulled back and the sun streamed into his face making him let out a sound between a hiss and a scream. He curled up into a ball, or a least tried because he hadn't realized just how stiff he was and grunted in pain when he tried before he just gave up and decided to attempt to roll underneath the bed like a spoiled child before Steffi came marching back to him with a clean top and pant and throwing them at him. He blinked slowly as he wrapped his mind around the fact that his house elves had actually contacted her for help and would've felt touched had he not just felt like a giant bag of dragon shite that had just been ran over by the very same dragon that bore him. The Hufflepuff tried to growl as she sarcastically asked if she would have to get into the shower with him, or tried to before his vocal chords violently protested making him have a short hacking fest in which he nearly thought he was going to vomit all over his carpet which he thankfully did not. When he could finally breathe without certain doom, Tobi snorted at her next words as he struggled to pull himself off the floor. "I'll 'ave ya know t'at in case of 'mergency I assed fer litrally anyone oter tan you er Luke cos I knew ya both woul' ac tis way." he slurred out as he finally got to his unsteady feet. Which was apparently not a good idea in his state since he just crumpled back down onto his bed with grunt and giggle. "Might afta shower me cos I caint walk, hehe. Betcha Luke caint say tat! Ehehehe. Bradley could tho...Bradley..Bradley coul..he..." Any good humor he managed to find himself him vanished quickly the moment the name left him also taking away any warmth or strength he might've had. Tears startled trickling out the corner of his golden hazel eyes as he curled into himself on his bed. What had he done wrong? That's all he wanted to know. What had he done so he could fix it, because he would! He would've bought him the moon if it made him happy! Unknowingly Tobi had begun muttering these same thoughts as he cried forgetting that Steffi was even in the room.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image

Steffi was about to laugh with him, when the dreaded word slipped off his tongue and her anger was renewed with a vengeance. She would end him. Tobi had always been the strong carefree quirky dude that was always there for a laugh. He'd been the one making fun of her and Luke the entire time they were p***y-footing around about each other. She probably owed him for her relationship. At least slightly. She sighed and pulled him up off the bed to his feet, letting him at least lean on her in his drunken stupor.

"No more tears." She instructed curtly. As she hobbled him over to the broken door, she levitated the clean clothes behind her and brought him to the bathroom. "Clothes off Fallrein, you stink of alcohol and.... man." She had no shame, that was for sure. But she had grown up on the streets, dressing, bathing, and taking care of herself and the rest of her family. That meant she had seen all of her siblings naked at least once and most of them more than once, and the general public had probably seen them all naked as well. It was just a fact of life when you lived on the streets. Tobi knew that. Hell, he wasn't adopted til he was 11 so he'd probably been right there with them once or twice. She couldn't recall anymore. It had been so long ago.

But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:16 am

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi let out a soft whine as Steffi pulled him up from his curled position, barely having the energy to wipe his face of his tears. As she hoisted him up he instinctively slung his arm across her back as she helped him to the bathroom to shower. He snorted with amusement as she told him he stunk of booze and man which wasn't exactly a shock since he couldn't really remember the last time he had taken a shower since this whole debacle started and he had been guzzling down alcohol like it was purified water in a desert. He took off his pants and underwear no problem except for a slight jump to un-stick them from his dirty skin, but he did get caught in the neckhole of his t-shirt for a few embarrassing seconds before he finally shirked that off. He had no shame about being naked in front of his female best friend, mainly because he was sure she'd seen it bunches of times before. Either from him, Luke, or one of her brothers. Had he not been in such a sorry state Tobi would've cracked a few jokes about who was bigger, him or her lovebug, but he just wasn't in the mood from his miniature breakdown from earlier. Instead he just stepped into the shower turning it on full blast to his favorite hot temperature and sat on the bench provided letting the strong water pressure beat him from different sides. He hadn't really understood the positives of a shower bench before but now he was fecking grateful for it.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

Steffi was surprised there were no jokes cracked as he undressed. She was sure she'd at least get something. No jokes meant he must really be in a sorry state (not that the alcohol and stench wasn't already a clue). All that did was fuel her anger. If she ever saw that goody-two-shoes disgusting face ever again, she would rip it off and feed it to vultures before strangling him with his own balls.

You know that saying about not getting in between a bear and her cubs, it was a very apt description of what happened if you messed with any of Steffi's family, Tobi included. She sighed and stuck her head in the shower, the hot water washing over her hair and soaking her face and eyepatch. She handed him a bottle of body wash and a scrub brush.
                                                              "Scrub well, and don't forget to scrub everywhere. If you don't come out smelling good, I will scrub you down myself."It wasn't a huge threat, but it was something, and he obviously wasn't in a state to take anything more than her weakest threats.

But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:26 pm
Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat,
'Cause everything else is obsolete.
Now a square with a horn,
Can make you wish you weren't born,
Every time he plays; and with a square in the act,
He can set music back to the caveman days.

User Image
𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

eight years old │ adopted │ squib

Silas wasn't scared, because he was eight, and not some whiny little baby. If Papa had wanted a whiny little baby he would have adopted one, so Silas thought he had better act his age. Which was eight. And eight was way too big to leave this room and go looking for Papa and Pa. He tried to force his knees under his chin, and rocked back and forth for a moment in the bed. He liked his bed. It wasn't too big, like his bed at his grandparents's house had been, and it wasn't too small, like his bed at the orphanage had been. Admittedly, the bed might have just felt small because he tossed and turned a lot and was constantly almost falling out of it in his sleep, but still. This bed was just right. And he liked his room. Papa had asked him what sort of room he wanted, which had been strange to Silas, because wasn't he just going to get a room that was already there? But Papa had said no, he was building him a room, and it was big, bigger than any room he'd ever slept it, and blue and white with a giant window. It reminded him of a spaceship.

It was a cool room, a big kid room, so he was supposed to be a big kid and sleep here. Except that was easier said than done, because Silas was't used to sleeping all by himself. When Old Mum and Old Dadda had still been here, he had slept in between them in their big bed, and he would wake them up by bouncing on it. Silas didn't remember much of them anymore, but Old Dadda would always go 'Oh no Si! I can't see you!' until he put on his glasses, and then he would laugh and throw him up in the air and catch him. And sometimes Old Mum would pillow fight him, and let him win and pretend to fall down dead and say 'I died! You were too strong!'. And then after they were gone and he lived with Gran and Granddad, they had tried to make him sleep in a room, but it was at the end of a long hallway that creaked and groaned. He had slept on the sofa with the cats instead. He missed all their cats, if not them. And then after Granddad brought him to Miss Steffi (who he was supposed to call Aunt Steffi now), and said 'Be a good boy, Silas', and left, he slept in a room with a few other boys around his age. They snored and talked in their sleep, but after a week or two he got used to it.

Now he had a room to himself, a room he liked, and he couldn't sleep. And he wanted to get up and look for Papa and Pa, but he was afraid he'd get in trouble, and afraid of this house. He liked the house. He liked all the windows and the spiraly stairs and all the places to hide and climb, but it was still big, and echoey, and now it was dark and quiet. Silas glanced over at his wardrobe. It was big enough for a monster to hide in. Nothing was going to be under his bed, because there were boxes and bins and stuff under it, but his wardrobe was big enough for a monster to hide in and now he couldn't stop thinking about it. He scooted back a little in bed. Maybe he should just sit here until morning? But how long until morning? His window was pitch black. Silas was not one to worry or fret. He was a boy of action. He vaulted off his bed and onto the soft rug, did not look behind him because that was how monsters got you, and charged out of the room and into the hall, where he skidded to a stop. Papa and Pa were sleeping in one of these rooms, but he didn't remember which one. There were so many. He hesitated, and then blurted out into the darkness. "Papa?" It came out quiet and raspy, and he tried again, shuffling a few steps forward. "Pa!" This was louder; closer to a yell.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

I've heard some corny birds
Who tried to sing,
But a cat's the only cat
Who knows how to swing.
Who wants to dig a long-haired gig,
Or stuff like that?
Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius was fast asleep, one arm draped over Tobi's chest. They had moved pretty quickly, but it felt right. Somehow Tobi was an even more perfect match for him than Kas ever was. He loved the man far more than words could ever express, but he was a man of few words anyways. He had only just moved in... well that day actually. He hadn't meant for it to happen. They'd gone to the orphanage to visit Tobi's friend Steffi... and well they had ended up leaving with an 8 year old boy as their own. Even with only knowing the boy for a short period, Marius loved him far too much to be healthy. Being an orphan himself, he supposed it was only natural to love him dearly.

He was happily dreaming of his parents and his childhood home. He wouldn't have woken as quickly as he did, had Freya not stirred and nudged him with her nose. He immediately blinked awake and heard the louder call from Silas. He jumped out of bed on instinct and raced out of their bedroom and down the hall. Freya was right on his heels. He got to Silas in seconds and scooped the boy up into his arms and pulled him into a hug. Without the use of his voice, it was hard to communicate with the child since he doubted he knew sign language... yet. That would come. For now he comforted the boy. He was sure Tobi was right on his heels with the actual comforting words.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:50 am
User Image
User Image

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi was dead asleep dreaming of absolutely nothing which was just the way he liked it. After years of dreaming of his life after school with Bradley, then dreaming of their wedding, and finally the nightmares that plagued him after his disappearance, it was nice to just have nothing. And what made it all the more special was that he actually had someone at his side who wasn't paid to be there (though he swore kisses from Marius were in itself their own currency) or would try and sneak out before the dawn of the next day. He had been a bit apprehensive about starting a new relationship so soon after his last one but as Luke, Steffi, his mother, hell even Gypsy and Jer pointed out that moving on would probably help in the long run and Merlin damn them all it had been the right thing to do. When he hadn't been seeing anyone he had felt like he was still in this weird limbo, he couldn't go forward and he definitely couldn't go back and he wasn't even sure what would happen if he tried going sideways. But then he had to go and fall in love with this silent grumpy cat of a person and now he was trying to even figure out if it had been love he had felt towards Bradley in the first place and not some misplaced affection and extreme want for a family of his own. Well, he had that now, especially since they had adopted Silas oh about....ten hours ago? It had happened a bit fast but it had been the right move. The eight year old reminded him so much of himself it actually physically hurt to think of leaving him so he had grabbed the papers and the boy and showed them both to Marius hoping the other man wouldn't either laugh in his face or just walk out the door. Surprisingly enough he had fallen in love just as quickly and happily signed as the second parent. They weren't just Tobi and Marius anymore, they were Tobi, Marius, and Silas. Papa, Pa, son. It was an entirely weird concept when he thought about it. He was just barely in his twenties, had just gotten his practice off the ground, and still had all-nighters that came more from wanting to beat the newest fighting game rather than finish the ever growing mounds of paperwork in his office and yet he was now responsible for another life. It was actually ******** terrifying, but in a good way he supposed. At least he was potty trained. And he could talk. That took away at least 70% of the work right there. Tobi rolled over on his side with a grunting sigh and when he realized he hadn't received a huff or grunt of disapproval from his partner one of his eyes cracked open to see an empty bed. Shocked, both hazel eyes flew open and took in the bedroom to see if Marius was anywhere around and when he didn't see him he rolled out of the bed and ran towards the hallway. This might've seemed like a bit of a overreaction, and he admits it was, but after how his last relationship ended he wasn't taking any chances. Luckily he was able to spot the dark-haired man picking up and cuddling a smaller boy and gave a near audible sigh of relief. "Wot, t'ere wos a slumber party an' I wosn' invited? 'M 'urt. Really." he joked with his sleep raspy voice.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Private Homes