Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 am
Tirokio
Fantastic! x3 <3 I'd love to snag some rp from you then, you feeling up to starting or shall I?

Fatal Irony

I'm heading out the door right now so if your muse is working feel free! If not I can start something maybe later tonight, depending. (It's a date I'm going on lol)  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:18 am
Tirokio

Take me home...
I'd rather die than be with you.

⋘ ------------------------------ ⋙

Triooooooo my darlin, is Archer open for general rp? I say general but I sort of have a plot in mind. I'm not really sure how it would end up in the end but I love his plot and his character and I'm always always alwayssss looking for interesting rp for Cassial. She's my super special baby and I love dragging her around through all sorts of thingssss. (I'm also trying to get her to 100% stats soooo yes.)

I'm not sure if she would end up in the heartbreaker plot, but she might. (She's never actually had a stallion flirt with her before so I've no idea how she would take it? XD Could be amusing.) Anyway her story is that she is out looking for her father (He's a uni). She was separated from him as a basket; she isn't sure how, some say he left, some say she was taken, it gets mixed up and there isn't a clear story as to why. Anyway she is searching for him, and has traveled very far and come in contact with many sorts of different ponies but I don't think she's ever seen one quite like him before.

Her father is a uni, she knows this her brother told her so, but she's never met another uni. I imagine she would find it highly curious that he has three horns. Like what sort of unicorn are you? She's feisty, and defiant, hardheaded and a scrappy little thing, but she gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. Don't underestimate her in a fight though!

ANYWAY wall of text here, I just sort of want them to meet? XD I don't know, his personality type is just one she's never really been around. A charmer would be interesting to meet, assuming he is open for such things. Who knows she might even help him one day!

Take me home...
You have a problem with the truth.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:40 am
Awwww Cassial is so pretty!! * ^ * I have a heavy muse for Archer with the influx of his family activeness so I am definitely open for even more rp!

That would be awesome! Archer despite his family's...well immense tragedy through their lifetimes respectively, has had a pretty golden life. He has his extended family around, his mom and dad are an integral part in his life; and for the time being he kind of can just do whatever he wants aside from his own motives. He knows his future is bleak with imminent war; but for the time being he's totally living it up. XD He'd actually feel pretty bad for her to be missing her dad, since family is the most important thing to him.

I'd be happy to let them interact, seems they'd have a fairly similar set of core personality traits XD <3

Also...I totally thought I pressed send on this yesterday T ^ T -weep-

Of The Epidemic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am
Tirokio

Take me home...

Awww! Thank you! <3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3 That makes me happy! If truth be told she'd probably be a little jealous. >> She's never had a family, so I'd assume she's be jealous but also be very curious about him and all his extended family.

=3 Would you like me to start the rp? I totally don't mind doing so since I have a heavy Cassi muse as well. I would just need to know where Archer is? (Cassi was recently by the mountains. XD But I'm not sure where Archer's family makes their home.)

-Petpet- Is okay! I had work yesterday anyway! XD

Take me home...

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:29 am
Of The Epidemic

xDDDD Yeah, In comparison to the others of his line he's got it good. He's the first to actively make it...not, but thats the nature of his personality. His family's problems are HIS problems, so he'd gladly go to war to rid them of their anguish.

That would be amazing if you could. * ^ * Would give me time to get my other replies out now x3 Archer would probably be fairly close to the mountains, but in the thick woodland. While he's usually not prone to head to open plains he likes the surprises in the woods. His family is not far off since he's sticking around the area to train with his aunt. He usually is partially nocturnal. So comes out mid afternoon-very early morning since his aunt is mostly nocturnal so he's had to turn his sleeping schedule around. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:13 am
Tirokio

Take me home...

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE GIANT WALL OF TEXT THAT IS MY OPENING POST! KNOW THAT ILU! <3

RP

If it needs any alterations lemme know. <3

Take me home...

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image x User Image

*w* Epic Mer x Seathi lovemates yes?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:42 pm
ArashiX
User Image x User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YES. FOREVER YES.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:43 pm
Tirokio
ArashiX
User Image x User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YES. FOREVER YES.

I find this an excellent combo. <3 =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:58 pm
Tirokio

^_^; I don't know if I've asked before, or if I've just been staring at your plot thread for months, but I'd love to rp my Soileana with your Jokull. The idea I had was a twist on the "melting the ice" plot, where possibly Jokull perhaps injures himself while hunting his goats? Sol strongly believes in fate, so if she comes upon his cave while he is nursing his injuries, she would believe it was fate that she would help heal him, regardless of how much of an a** he is towards her. *laughs* And with her blasé/unresponsive attitude, it could be a really entertaining interaction all around.  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas