Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:54 pm
Oh and Kamiki. I will start the RP after little one is in bed tonight..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:47 am
zephira738

I'm not sure if she still wants someone else to maul on, and I'm not sure if I'm 'too soft' with him right now (he's new and he has some plots ahead of him) but I would like to offer Iphis to get mauled. He's at a low point, and I wouldn't mind it getting lower first. His 'vanity' would be his wings, they were a symbol of good luck and whatnot in his herd before he got run off, he preens them and fusses with them a lot. I would be down for her wrecking them, and while I would like at least one to still be mobile, and slightly prefer them both still attached in the end though it's not necessarily needed, I want him to never fly again. He's a small character, just built more thickly, and wouldn't be too difficult for her to hold down, he's not a fighter.

Some cutting up elsewhere would be okay, scratches on his neck, flanks, legs, maybe taking part of or the entirety of an ear, but I'd like him to mainly suffer the wing damage, less so any extreme scarring elsewhere. Perhaps she gets bored of him, he'd plead and panic at first but after a while he'd just sort of fall into an “I deserve this” state and I don't know if it would amuse her to rip him up after that. Alternatively, my friend Fallen has an uni-kalona that might interrupt her before she was 'finished', in which case perhaps she might come after them again in an attempt to later complete her work? Fallen is all right with Artaxes getting scuffed up in the process, but did not want him to be maimed, if this plan works best then I'll poke her to come post in here too to discuss.

Regardless, I am open to discussion on this, if he could suit your plot with a few tweaks I would be game for that. As far as recustoming goes, while I am not opposed to it, slots are so hard to get and all I don't think I need to recustom him, so long as the permanent disfigurement not being reflected in his image is okay by shop rules. Haven't seen anything that says images with no scars can't be scarred, so I'm guessing it's fine...

*rubs hands together evilly*

Well Kumiho's intent isn't to kill if she thinks she can make them suffer more by maiming them. If she caught wind that he was vain (especially about his wings) she would love to get her paws on him.

She would fine "letting him go" after she was done. She may not be strong enough to rend the wing off a fully grown stallion, but she would be happy to wreck them enough where he could never fly again (Breaking them, stripping the feathers and scarring them up).

As far as I know, its fine to RP battle damage on Soq. If you weren't interested in a full recustom, perhaps keep your eyes peeled for custom item/scar openings and I'd be happy to help you pay for something like wing wraps maybe. Whatever you want, its not required of course heart

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:39 am
Kamiki

Awesome. I'm only on my lunch break right now, but I'd be happy to start something up when I get home. He'd be really cheery/friendly at her, though I have no doubt that would fall apart quickly after he got to know her a little better. Is there anything specific you would want included in this? Aside from the obvious mauling.

I'd definitely love for him to look mauled in his image, but custom slots are so hard to come by and I've only had him, like, a month so it seems a little silly to me. I'd feel a little bad if I did win, especially given how long some people try to get a character. But I will totally be keeping my eyes open for the custom items/scars though, that would be awesome if they open up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 pm
Kamiki

RP link  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 pm
Kamiki

Link to the RP. Please let me know if you want anything changed, I wasn't sure what setting to use...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 pm
Hoping that this is still open.(:

I'm willing to offer Loddigesia, but first I would like to verify that this rule would not be taking place:

'• Recustoms who change breeds will not be recognized ICly by past mates/children/friends, though they retain their own character/personality. '

If recustomed, I would like Lodd to still be his breed, and recognize his sister and past. I think that the rule can be ignored for this encounter since Lodd will not be switching breeds, just wanted to know if that would be fine. Not trying to bend the rules or anything.

Basically, Lodd believes that he is the most gorgeous of all. Every other Soq is well, ugly other than him and his sister. He is rather courted, but rude. Anything that he says comes out before travelling to his brain. He is used to attention and meeting your Purewalker might change him, for better or for worse.

Oh my goodness. I don't know what would happen to my boy if this takes place. xDx Maybe just a beating or two. Lodd doesn't really fight since he lives in isolation anyways. ;u;

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:40 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Hi there! Yeah, I'm still looking for victims >3

The "negative" penalty for recustoms only applies if you change breeds - like from a wind to a Kalona. But if you recustom just to make them ...different (you didn't like the original coloring job, you wanted to add edits to an unedited, you want to add scars/injuries, you wanted a different hairstyle or clothing, etc) then nothing changes ICly.

He sounds like a good canidate smile What kind of injuries were you thinking?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff