Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Techno's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Delighted
To remake you mine: It's like something out of a fairy tale!
I will never fall down: Echo, Tanya, and Kas
No matter what it takes: Lovette Treehouse

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie trotted along with the group, first gaping at the house- it was in a tree, a real tree! - then the oohed and aahed in appreciation at the roost, then the living room, and then the kitchen. There was a pretty young woman in there, and Elsie didn't even realize who it had to be until Echo referenced her as "my mum". Oh. She was so stupid. Of course that was his mother, who else would be in the kitchen baking? And she was certain she'd seen the woman, and probably Echo's father and his sister as well, just never actually spoken to them. It was just that, well, she didn't really... To put things plainly, she only had very vague, distant memories of her own mother; a warm, bright presence lighting up some far off corners of her mind. She stared at the woman openly, as if she was meeting some sort of celebrity, and then glanced down at the cookies. They were hearts.

She gave the woman a slow, hesitant sort of smile, and took a cookie, biting into it and then waving goodbye to her mutely as she hurried to catch up with her friends. Elsie's head swiveled from side to side as she took in the various rooms, giving a little gasp of happiness at the library, and then her blue eyes went wide as saucers at the home theater. She choked a little on what was left of her cookie, and wiped at her mouth frantically as Tanya started rambling and grabbing DVDs. Elsie didn't know many of them, having never actually seen a movie before, but she did know books, and she leaped on a chance to actually contribute something to the discussion. "I know those!" she exclaimed eagerly. "I read all three books. Aragorn is-" she blushed. "Um, a very well developed character. And dreamy." she added under her breath.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Cara MiaKitty

Lady Pomegranates

Yukina101

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
I will never fall down!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at homespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, this'll be fine... right?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho smiled, chest puffing out just a bit in pride at their reactions to his theater. It was his theater, after all; his family might use it, but it was his. He'd been the one to design it, so to speak, to tell them what he wanted and where it went and how to set it all up. His father had actually been a bit impressed that Echo had known so much about the complicated set up process, but then, Echo had never let his family in on how much time he spent dreaming about this very thing. He hadn't wanted to come off as needy or spoiled; until last Summer, it'd just been a dream. But, well, they'd asked what he wanted more than anything... it was all actually very sophisticated; he almost wished he had a muggle friend to show it off to. Then again, just because his friends weren't as well-versed in muggle culture as he was didn't mean they wouldn't me impressed. They already were, after all.

spaceThe Ravenclaw waited as his friends looked over the options, almost completely unsurprised when Tanya immediately began pulling movies like they'd watch them all. He didn't mind, except that there was no way they'd have time for even half of what she wanted to watch... especially since his copies of the Lord of the Rings were the extended versions (because why would he have any other, after all?), and each of the movies was over three hours long. That was at least eleven hours of viewing alone, not to mention if she was including the Hobbit movies in that, which would tack another nine or so hours on. He'd only asked them over for the night, hadn't even implied that it was a sleepover, and already she was turning it into a weekend trip. His hand went to the back of his head, ruffling his hair. "Uh, Lord of the Rings, then!" So much for his Tim Burton plan... but, he could always try to implement that at a later date. If tonight was enjoyable, there was no reason they couldn't do it again. "You guys make yourself a plate and get comfortable while I get it set up," he told them, and then he was fiddling with the DVD player, placing each of the disks for each of the movies in a disk slot. This was probably his favorite thing about the player he'd selected; it could hold up to twelve disks at once, which meant that on nights like tonight, he didn't have to deal with swapping them out after each film. It'd cost a pretty penny, but it'd been money well spent.

spaceOnce everything was set up, he moved over to the table and piled some of the food onto a plate for himself, then moved over to his favorite spot, the right corner of one of the couches, and curled up, the plate on his lap, a glass of water in the cupholder (because after all, what kind of home theater had seating without cupholders?), and remote in hand. He then sat quietly, waiting until everyone had selected their preferred spot and was ready to watch the movies. This was going to be fun, he thought.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:41 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya pumped up a fist in victory as both Kas and Elsie voted in agreement with Lord of the Rings (even if she did really want to watch Nightmare also) but pouted when they mentioned the men that they "admired" in the films. "Uh, hello?! You guys, it's all about Thorin! He's...something else." she said with a soft smile and happy sigh. It should be illegal to have fictional dwarves look like that when real ones weren't as, to take a page from Elsie, dreamy. When Echo agreed and began setting everything up she did as he suggested and grabbed a plate and a few finger foods and a cup of soda before looking for a seat. A sly grin came onto her face as she noticed how comfortable Echo seemed curled up on the right side of one of the couches and thought of how utterly perfect Kas would look sitting right there. In fact...who said she couldn't give him a tiny nudge? As she was going to steal a few pillows and make herself a makeshift fort she passed by the redhead and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "I'm sure Echo would like a bit of company on the couch over there." And turned like she hadn't done anything of the sort while going back to her pile of fluffiness and getting comfortable while humming "True to Your Heart".
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

WearingWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: Echo, Kas, and ElsieThinking: OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZINGOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image
YOU AND I XXXXX WE WERE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXX BORN TO DIE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
! ! !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx oh . . choose . . your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : L A S T ▣ W O R D S xx this x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x is - - xxx
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
because YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chooseyourlastwords chooseyourlastwords xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttimexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxWE WERE BORN TO DIE

It hadn't taken too long for Echo to have been overwhelmed with the unanimous choice on the Trilogy-- although, no one could blame them at all, the Lord of the Rings was a marvelous piece of work. Wonderful plot, fabulous soundtracks a divine cast-- Kas could go on about it for ages, though he would most probably be too distracted by said divine cast to rant on for very long. Getting up from his former position, the redhead made his way towards the table, pulling up the sleeves of his sweater as he snagged himself a plate and a glass, intending to fill up his plate to his satisfaction. Taking a little bit of every selection, it wasn't long till he had gotten his plate filled. Making his way back, Kas passed Tanya, only to receive an unexpected something as he did so.

Rolling his eyes at the voice in his ear, Kas nodded, eyeing his fellow Ravenclaw along with her as he listened, a smile quirking up the corner of his lips before turning his own head to whisper a reply. "Working on it, lovely," he grinned, the small smile bright as he made his way over to the said couch, laughing as he caught the tail end of the tune that she was humming. Taking off the fedora, the redhead placed it on the other's head, moving around the piece of furniture to the empty seat, the smile still curling up his mouth coy and amused. Dropping onto the cushioned seat, Kas folded his legs under him Indian-style, carefully placing his full plate on his lap as the glass went in the cupholder. "Hope you don't mind," he murmured with a wry grin as he made himself comfortable, very much aware of the proximity between them. Feeling the little-s**t aspect of him come back, Kas settled in, waiting for the movie to start as he did so. Though, he did wonder how long it would be before things would actually happen. Kas was far from oblivious and he had Tanya on the ship-- it was going to be interesting to see how it would all unfold.

❛❛ Keep calm and carry on. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Glad || Location and Action :: Lovette Treehouse, Idling || Company :: Echo and Tanya and Elsie

Outfit :: Kiss A Boy In London Town || OOC :: LIVE WITH MY CRAP I'M SORRY Q ^ Q

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
I will never fall down!
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Delighted
To remake you mine: It's like something out of a fairy tale!
I will never fall down: Echo, Tanya, and Kas
No matter what it takes: Lovette Treehouse

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie smiled as the movie was decided on and went to get herself a plate of food and a drink, marveling at the finger foods, which she wasn't used to eating and would probably stuff herself with. Turning with a plate in one hand and a cup in the other, now came the question as where to sit. Echo was sitting one one couch. She was pretty sure Tanya had just whispered something to Kas and now he was sitting next to Echo. Tanya appeared to be building a pillow fort. Elsie decided to join her and very carefully sat down, careful not to spill anything. When she was in a comfortable enough position, she awaited the movie to begin, looking like she had been waiting for this moment her entire life.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Cara MiaKitty

Lady Pomegranates

Yukina101

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
I will never fall down!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at homespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, this'll be fine... right?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho sort of half-watched his friends as they each prepared their plates and made themselves comfortable, eyes narrowing slightly when Tanya leaned in to whisper something to Kas. He scowled; well, that couldn't be good. That little Gryffindor was not to be trusted. He was beginning to think that he and Elsie were the only sane ones in this entire house, including his mother. He watched, trying to keep his face neutral, Tanya began building what looked like a fort on the floor, and Kas decided to join him on the couch. Which was fine, really, although, why did he have to sit so close? The fedora placed playfully on his head made him flush. What was he playing at, anyway? Echo shifted in his seat a bit, shrugging, trying (and failing) to look nonchalant. "S'fine. Although, I didn't realize this was a primary school party," he said indicating the fact that the girls had elected to sit together on one side of the room while the boys were positioned on the other. It was all rather... odd. Although, he had a feeling he knew why Tanya had decided to put so much space between the two of them... he was still debating whether or not Kas was sitting with him for the reason she thought he was, or just to tease him. He and Gypsy shared a certain quality, and he wouldn't put it past his sister to do something like that, so he couldn't be sure Kas wouldn't do the same... suddenly, Echo wondered how he'd somehow managed to surround himself with so many people who were so similar to her. She was bloody annoying.

spaceHe lowered the lights via a button on the remote (and again grinned at how very sweet his set-up was, really, was it any wonder he'd run himself ragged just staying up and watching films last Summer?) and started the first movie. As soon as it started, though, the combination of the low lighting and rather private set up made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. He shifted again, unconsciously, so that his body was angled towards Kas' instead of away from it. His knee bumped into the other teen's leg, and he flushed, suddenly staring hard at the television, aware of how he'd readjusted himself. At least it's too dark for him to see how red my cheeks are, he thought to himself, although he couldn't say with any certainty whether or not that was true. He barely heard a word of what was happening on screen; he was too busy freaking out over whether or not Kas had noticed. He stuffed a finger sandwich into his mouth, thinking maybe if he ate, his head would clear up. That made sense, right? Totally. Or, at least, that's what he was telling himself.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya scooted over happily for Elsie to join her on her pillow fort and grinned as she looked over to see Kas join Echo on the couch and had to hide said grin at just how uncomfortable he looked. However before she could say anything the lights went down and the movie began to start making her tear her eyes away from the sight of her stubborn boneheaded friends to the equally stubborn but definitely more...adult group of men going on their quest. There were a few times while watching the movie that she had to remind herself to eat as she would forget just as she was raising a snack to her lips only for a sudden movement to catch her eyes. And by sudden movement it was more than likely Aragorn, Gimli, Bromir, Frodo, etc. While she agreed with Elsie that Aragorn was a great character she couldn't really see him in the more romantic sense. Never knew why. She did manage to tear her eyes away from the screen for a few moments to see if either of the boys managed to do anything (she admits to crossing her fingers and hoping for a sneak peek of a snog) but was completely disappointed to see absolutely nothing. We either of them even breathing?! The girl tried to stifle a groan but she was sure that even if she had done it they wouldn't hear over the awesome sound system. Seriously, she wasn't sure if she could ever go to an actual movie theater after this!

Suddenly a thought came to mind, and not a very nice thought either. But then again, those were almost never any fun. Tanya waited until the happenings in the movie weren't terribly important before her voice was almost the only sound echoing in the dark room. "Echo, you never cast your vote for hottest in the series and your kinda our deal breaker. Although from the way you're looking I'm thinking that Legolas might be more up your alley." She said this so plainly, as if speaking of the weather, and she was sure that he tried to look at her face he'd see the biggest s**t-eating grin possible. Honestly it was his fault, he made himself almost too easy to mess with.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

WearingWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: Echo, Kas, and ElsieThinking: OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZINGOOC

Para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya flooed over to the Lovette home after receiving the latest owl from Gypsy begging her to save her from her bore of a brother who was being an even bigger bore than before. Apparently he was barricading himself in either his bedroom or his theater room reading dark depressing poems and books and writing even darker, depressing, and especially bad poems. Apparently even after a zombie movie marathon earlier in the summer Echo still was depressed from his break up with Kas. She couldn't exactly blame him like she had the redhead, and honestly after the beating she had "accidentally" given him she felt a bit bad for him as well. She didn't see anyone in the living room as she landed and brushed off any soot that got on her from the fire place. Not hearing anyone suddenly come rushing she assumed everyone was either out or doing their own things which sort of worked for her. Tanya walked the remembered steps towards the theater room and decided to check in there first before trying his bedroom.

Cara MiaKitty

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

WearingWhere: Lovette's Tree HouseWith: Echo...hopefullyThinking: Where or where has my emo boy gone oh where or where could he beee?OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at Home with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What's she doing here? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho barely heard the door open, and didn't acknowledge it for a few seconds, a dull expression on his face as he watched one of his films. It was an old black-and-white thing, one of the classics. He was watching a lot of classics lately, actually. He chalked it up to the fact that they all seemed to possess a sort of romantic morbidity that newer horror just didn't have. New films were all about really scaring you, about shocks and jump scares and things that made you cringe. Not like the old films... they were beautiful, in a sad and, yes, scary, sort of way... which about summed up how he felt most days of late. He still hadn't quite bounced back. Not so much because of the breakup, really, but because of the why behind it. It wasn't as though his boyfriend (ex-boyfriend, he reminded himself) had gotten bored, or decided they were better off friends, or anything like that. No. Kas was dying. It was enough to depress anyone, let alone someone who, yes, he admitted it, had gotten far too invested far too quickly. They were still young, after all, it was a bit silly to think that things between them had been that serious. But, Echo had always been somewhat dramatic, if a quieter sort of dramatic than his sister, and something of a romantic as well. He supposed he might actually be his mother's son after all...

spaceThat thought stirred him from his own mind as he recalled hearing the door mere seconds beforehand. He remembered that his parents weren't home, they were out somewhere. A date? He couldn't remember. And Gypsy had gotten a prefect badge in her Hogwarts letter that day... after which she had immediately stolen his owl to mail Jer, and then locked herself in her studio, declaring that she wouldn't come out until the world made sense again. She hadn't kept true to that promise, really, she'd come out about two hours or so ago for something to eat, but she'd been covered in paint and told him that she was working on 'something awesome,' which meant she'd probably sleep in the room tonight so she didn't, in her words, abandon the spirit of creative inspiration. She was weird. But, that led to the question... who was coming into his theater? The brunette boy turned in his chair, glancing back at the door with the faintest hint of curiosity on his otherwise depressed face. Seeing it was Tanya, he arched a brow. She'd never come over uninvited before... this was new. "Uuuuuh... hey? Want me to start the film over?" It was all he could think to say. He had an idea of why she was here, of course, but he was blatantly ignoring it because, no, he didn't want to talk about it. Talking about it meant that people told you to cheer up, or that things would be better, and no, they wouldn't, because nothing would make Kas not be dying and how could he not be depressed over that? It was easier to just write in his journal... his journal didn't tell him to get over it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:53 am
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya stood by the door and waited for her friend to turn around but that didn't happen for quite a while. Even in a crowded classroom he knew she was about to pounce but this, this was just sad. And she most certainly wasn't just talking about the movie he was watching. Apparently it was coming to a close since the cheesy romantic (as romantic as a horror movie would allow anyways) was playing and the leading male and female were locked in an embrace. Ick-o-rama. Her eyes went over to Echo as he finally noticed her and asked if she would like to watch from the beginning bringing a shudder through her spine. "No Merlin, just no." she said with a shake of her head. She walked over to him and took in his worst than usual pallor, it looked like any hint of sun he might have gotten from Quidditch was eagerly sucked back in by his unhealthy depression. Not to mention his lanky hair and the nearly dead look behind his eyes, jeebus Kas was the one with the actual death notice and he looked even healthier than this! Tanya took a seat next to him on his couch with a bit of space in between. It was only an inkling, but she could guess her friend hadn't taken a more than ten second shower since he's been home. She sat in the silence which she could admit was a first for her but she was rather at a lost for say. Any "sorry you were dumped" cards usually came with scathing and insulting remarks towards the dumper and while she had still been made at Kas she hadn't the heart to actually purchase them. Maybe she should have bought them anyway, just to get a reaction...and then she got an awful idea. "You know, I beat the s**t out of Kas the other day." the coco-skinned girl said as plainly as if she were commenting about the weather.

Cara MiaKitty

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

WearingWhere: Lovette's Tree HouseWith: Echo...hopefullyThinking: Where or where has my emo boy gone oh where or where could he beee?OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho sighed lightly at Tanya's reaction to his question, wondering what was so damn bad about the movie he was watching. She looked like she'd rather go one on one with a Hungarian Horntail than watch the film with him... the cinephile in him was insulted; this was a classic, after all! The rest of him was just tired. He'd been hoping she was just here for a visit, but he should've known better. Gypsy had been on him all Summer about having someone, specifically Tanya, over to perk him up. He knew she was only trying to help, but she just didn't get it. He wasn't depressed that he'd been dumped; people got dumped all the time, after all. He was sad about it, sure. He missed Kas. But, that wasn't why he was so down all the time. The redhead's admission had shocked him, and terrified him, and it was just so much easier to be depressed than it was to be afraid. Gypsy wanted him to distract himself, to distance himself, but no amount of distance would change the fact that Kas was dying. Echo liked to think that, in spite of everything, they were still friends (even if he wasn't inclined to talk to the other boy right now), and the fact that they were friends just meant that, when Kas did actually die, it would hurt. A lot. All Echo was doing now was preparing himself for the inevitable, really.

spaceHe sighed again (it was practically becoming his trademark) as Tanya sat next to him, pausing the film because hey, she apparently didn't want to watch it anyway, right? The pair sat in silence for a long moment as he waited for her to say something, anything. He was expecting it to be along the same lines as what his sister had been saying all Summer (and his Father; mum was the only one in the house who would let him suffer in peace). 'You need to cheer up,' 'It'll be okay,' something like that. It annoyed him to no end that Gypsy had been saying that, mostly because she knew as well as him that it was nonsense. But, she was trying, at least... she was just usually better at it. When Tanya did finally speak, though, he went pale, eyes narrowing. "You. Did. What?!" he asked through clenched teeth, displaying more emotion than he had for the entirety of the Summer. "Tanya, why in the hell would you do that? It's not enough that he's going to die, you had to bloody him up, too? That's lovely, Tanya. 'With friends like you...!'" He trailed off, too angry to finish the saying, and knowing she'd know what he'd meant anyway. Even if she didn't know him as well as the back of her hand, it wasn't exactly an uncommon phrase. He had never. Ever. Been so angry with one of his friends. And still, he sat, curled up in the corner of the couch, glaring at her across the few inches of space between them. Why had she even said that? She had to know it wouldn't make him feel better, that it'd only piss him...

spaceOh.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya wished that this could be one of those times that Echo would yell at her for having no sense of personal space and how dangerous it was to go randomly flooing to people's houses. Heck she'd even take a ten minute lecture on why he was insulted that she didn't want to watch his freakishly depressing movie with him and that didn't she know that this was one of the classics and that movies written today couldn't hold a candle to it and others and blahblahblah. Goodness Gypsy wasn't kidding when she said he was a walking corpse, and not the cool kind either. It kind of surprised her he managed to be like that for so long considering the happy go-lucky "we're always here for you" attitude his parents took to parenting; she would've thought that at least his mother would have tried blackmailing a smile out of him for a few of her cookies. She didn't regret what she told him even if she regretted the actions, if it got the desired reaction then it was worth it. And boy did she get a reaction! She had to restrain herself from giving a slow clap of appreciation but did allow a smirk that looked surprisingly like Mr. Gearvin's daughter's, she wondered if she was spending too much time with Eretria. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, she was awesome! She was like the consummate older sister she'd always wanted and if her Mum and Mr. Gearvin finally got off their carousel of waiting and finally manage to land somewhere near the alter she would be the first to push them the rest of the way there. And by god she better have a new sibling before she graduated or else heads would roll! Tanya was startled out of his thinking by the end of Echo's angry tirade and just watched as the hamster wheel in his brain processed what just occurred and when the little light bulb flashed on behind her eyes she actually allowed the slow cap. "Hallelujah Dorothy Scarecrow finally found his brain." she said with a smirk. "Yeah, I beat the s**t out of Kas and I'm not exactly proud of that. I was...I was just so ******** angry. And before you even say anything, as much as I like you it had little to do with him dumping you like that. I was angry because I had to hear about it from someone that wasn't him and, and I was angry that he's even dying. I'm still angry at the unfairness of it all! But I learned, a tad too late I know, that I probably shouldn't have taken out that anger on Kas and I apologized five times over and he's accepted that." the coco-skinned Gryffindor shrugged nonchalantly while she still was thinking about how forgiving her friend really was. Although she supposed that maybe he was thinking he didn't have the time to hold grudges and gods did that shove a brick in her gut. "Now that I know you're actually listening, what's the real problem here Gekko? You may be fooling everyone else but this is ridiculous. Despite what this film and what I'm sure all your other films are saying you're not heartbroken over Kas. If that were the case you'd be s**t like Shaun of the Dead, Warm Bodies, Bram Stroker's Dracula, of even something good like May! So what exactly is it? What has you locked up in here like this!?" Tanya was talking so animatedly that she nearly knocked her glasses off, one of her fingers skewing her frames and smudging her lense making her curse as she fixed them. She had just gotten the things and was still getting used to having something perched on her nose like that but she did admit that things seemed much clearer than they had in a long while. But she was sooo not playing Quidditch like this!

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Lovette's Tree HouseWith: Echo...hopefullyThinking: And let the healing beginOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho stared at her, dumbfounded. And furious, but he was trying keep that reaction at least mostly under wraps because, hey, they weren't all slaves to their rage. He certainly wasn't, unlike her, apparently. Kas may have forgiven her, but he wasn't sure he did. It would depend on a few things. Namely, just how badly she'd actually hurt the redhead. "Tanya, what did you do to him?" he asked, trying to sound like he was mostly calm. Which, of course, he wasn't. But they couldn't all be insane like her. Someone had to keep their head. Besides, if he hit Tanya, she'd win. "Tell me that by 'beat the s**t out of,' you mean you punched him a couple of times and that was the end of it. Because as much as I like to think he wouldn't be dense enough to forgive you for actually beating him half to death, I'm pretty sure he feels guilty enough that he would. Probably thinks he deserves it, which just makes it even worse that you did it," Echo told her with a stern expression. Honestly, he didn't know what to think of this. What kind of person responded to finding out their friend was dying by beating the hell out of said friend? But, then, Tanya was a hothead. They all knew that. It didn't mean that they had to put up with it, though. And they certainly shouldn't encourage it.

spaceHe frowned at her question. He should've known that she'd know him better than his parents. He spent more time with her, after all. Gypsy knew what was up, but she was leaving him alone. Mostly because she knew it was what he wanted, and for once she wasn't forcing herself into his personal space... although now he realized it was because she was leaving it to Tanya to do the invading. Huh. Apparently she realized that the Gryffindor would annoy him less. Still, this was totally not cool. Why couldn't they just let him be depressed? "... Kas is dying, Tanya. No amount of pretending otherwise is going to change that. So... so I just don't see a point. If I act like everything's okay, it's just going to be worse when it does happen, and... I'd just rather be sad. It's easier. It hurts less. And I'm not locked up; this is how I spend every Summer. Which you know, you're just being melodramatic, as usual," he told her, managing a light smile and a roll of his eyes at this last bit. He decided to ignore her comment about May being a good film, seeing as it had implied that the others she listed were not, and while he had his reservations about the Dracula movie, Warm Bodies had been rather good (though nothing compared to the book) and Shaun of the Dead was one of his favorites. He wondered if she'd been trying to get another rise out of him, actually. in reality, he couldn't watch either of those, because happy endings were more than he could take right now. In truth, the films he was watching weren't just romantic; they were very death-centric. He'd probably watched The Fall of the House of Usher at least five times in the last week. Partially because hey, Vincent Price, but also because it did a really good job of selling the inevitability of it all. That's what this was about; inevitability. He just didn't have the energy to try to be happy. Not right now.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:00 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya gave a gusty sigh of annoyance as she listened to Echo's "I'm not mad, really trust me but underneath I'm actually very pissed" voice as he continued to go on about how she beat up Kas. Yes she would be the first to admit that it was a dumb idea and that she was a horrible human being, let alone best friend, to go around punching dying people but it was in the past dammit! The way he was not-really harping on her sounded like he had some time-turner that could make her go back and stop it from ever happening. "Look, I hit him around maybe a dozen times and then sobbed on him like a freshly spanked newborn alright? I don't need you to keep telling me what I did was stupid, contrary to popular belief Tanya Cherri does make mistakes...but I'd rather you not spread that around. I do have a reputation to uphold ya know." she gave a half smile and winked as she looked over at him before sobering up. "You are right though, he just took everything that I gave out and then had the audacity to apologize which made me want to hit him again, but I didn't!, we just sorta sat there and talked for a bit." One of their topics floated through her mind making her giggle even as it brought a sheen of tears to her eyes. "I told him he wasn't allowed to die until we were graduated and was holding one of his godchildren's grandchildren or I'd swim the River Styx and bring his a** back by hand." she chuckled wetly and blinked rapidly trying not to allow any tears to fall. This wasn't about her right now, it was about Echo. She'd let them fall during her alone time, but right now she had to be strong for her friend even if he didn't really need her to be. His answer to her question though left her stunned in more ways than one. She was happy she managed to at least get a ghost of a smile, which was probably more than he allowed these past few months but at the same time a tiny bubble of anger and exasperation grew in the pit of her stomach. "So this is the way to go about then hmm? Spend the days locked up in here not contacting anyone, let alone the one person who may actually need his friends beside them, because it would hurt to much to simply be there for them because they're going to die. That's really selfish thinking Echo and honestly, I'm surprised you can even try to defend it. Yes, Kas is dying, and no, nothing's going to change that outcome. It doesn't take ******** divination to know that it's inevitable. What you are basically saying is that you'd rather avoid any and all social confrontations with people for fear of making an emotional connection because one day poof! They'd be gone. Are you really that ******** dense or is that the lack of vitamin C I'm hearing?" Tanya turned her body to fully face her friend on the couch with her dark sienna colored eyes blazing but her tears now falling without her approval. "Y-you would rather be sad and miserable than try and make these next few years the happiest and most precious memories, not just for Kas but for all of us! You think we're happy knowing you're stuck in here in a hamster wheel of mock despair? Maybe if you at least tried to pretend to be happy then one day you'd wake up and you wouldn't be pretending anyanymore and..and ******** it all you've got me crying again you reptilian piece of s**t!" she sniffled and took off her glasses placing them on the couch to use both her hands to wipe at her hands. All the while she was doing this she was muttering furiously towards her friend but not necessarily to him. "And don't think I didn't see you're little look at my movie list, I don't have anything against those movies, I personally would watch anything with Simon Peg even if he was just explaining how to fry an egg and freaking Warm Bodies is one of my favorite unrealistic love movies!" Tanya kept grumbling underneath her breath.

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Lovette's Tree HouseWith: Echo...hopefullyThinking: And let the healing beginOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho suppressed the urge to glare at her over the fact that she'd hit Kas so many times, mostly because it was in he past. She obviously felt bad about it, it wasn't like she could go back in time and not hit him. He did want to check in on Kas, though, to make sure she hadn't hurt him too bad. If she'd been mad enough to actually hit him, she probably hadn't been thinking clearly enough to pull her punches. If her tackles were any indication, the hits had probably been pretty hard. He shook his head a bit. "I'm pretty sure that if he's around to hold his godchild's grandkids, he's outlived us all, Tanya. His godchild's grandkid would be, like, our great-grandchild, or something," he told her, flushing lightly when he realized how awkwardly he'd phrased that. He'd meant theirs as in either his, or her's, or Elsie's great-grandchild. But it sounded rather like he'd meant... well, obviously she would know he hadn't meant that. He did hope she would correctly interpret the statement, and would ignore the other interpretation. He had a feeling she wouldn't, though. Anything to make a joke out of him.

spaceAs she started ranting at him, slowly growing more and more angry, he groaned, pinching his brow in frustration. Dammit. Was it really so much to ask that one bloody person understood? Other than his mum, of course. He waited until she'd gotten quiet, and then speared her with sad, hurt eyes. "First of all, I'm not avoiding anyone. When you showed up, did I ask you to leave? No. Did I literally lock the door so you couldn't get in? No. I do this every Summer, Tanya. I sit in my theater, alone, and I watch movies. I invited you guys over last year, yeah, but that's literally the first time I've ever done anything like that. And yeah, maybe I'm not going out of my way to be social this year. But do you know why? Because no, I don't feel like having everyone over for movie night again, because last time I did was when Kas and I became official, and I don't want to be reminded. I'm hurt. I know he needs people. But right now, I can't even see him without wanting to burst out crying, and honestly, that's the last thing he needs," Echo told her, his voice tired. "He's dying, and he doesn't need to be reminded of that fact; he's aware of it. So quite frankly, I'm pretty sure my not seeing him until I can stand to do it without drowning us all in tears is for the best. And I'm trying to get in my moping while I can, because come September, we'll all be going back to school, and I'll have to see him every. Single. Day. And it's going to completely kill me, and I hate that it's going to kill me, because I want to be able to be there for him. Right now, I can't, so I'm trying to just... to be depressed right now. Crying all the tears I have, that way in a month when I have to see him, it will suck as little as possible for him. But thanks. It's nice to know you think I'm such an awful friend when literally all I've done is think about him." At that, he glared at her, because really, that hurt him more than anything else, the idea that he was being selfish right now. He wasn't actively avoiding anyone. He just wasn't seeking them out. And why? Because he didn't want to hurt Kas more. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He didn't want to sit here with his friend and cry and have both of them bemoan the tragedy of life. He didn't want anyone to <******** hurt because of him. He just wanted to hold it all to himself, to feel his own pain, on his own, and be able to be happy when he had to. He couldn't not be sad, he couldn't fake it. He wasn't that kind of person. So, he needed to get as much of it out of his system as physically possible, until he didn't have a choice. He needed to be able to really be happy, and right now, he didn't have it in him.

spaceThe Ravenclaw sighed again, glancing at the projector screen, then back at Tanya. It was sort of nice to have some company, he admitted. And it wasn't Kas, so he didn't really have to worry about his own depression making the other person feel like s**t. He glanced at her. "... Wanna watch Shaun of the Dead?" he asked quietly.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash