Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Ⓓⓞⓛⓞⓡ
Fortune Teller

Crack, crack, crack, cr-a-a-a-c-c-k-k! Brittle bones popped at the knuckles and joints with automatic ease, so loud and domineering. Her dark, shadowed eyes allowed the glow in the whites of her eyes to be vivid, luminescent even in the depths. She swayed as she moved, her head slowly twirling left and right, and left and right, popped with every angled curve. Her ringleader, who knew where she dwelled, but behind closed eyes she could see quite clear. The dragon and his tamer, the leader and her whip, concealed under the highest canopy: the main stage tent. Te diré, diré. ¿Por qué se cae el viento? Te diré, diré. Y toma su último aliento. Spanish tongue writhed behind cavernous teeth.

In the fairway, she glided like a ghost toward her booth, where the reds, blue, and greens of silken fabrics bunched up on the tabletop blanketed her crystal ball. Butterfly wings were woven in her long white tresses, fresh and twitching as its dying blood dotted red crystals in her hair. Bells chimed with every breath of winds that came scuttling by.
Ven, ven, all and one, one in all, come dance in dreams and sail in seas,

“Won’t you have your fortunes told?”
She smiled, long and wide, tongue flickering behind like a serpents craze. Her reflection cast backwards through the crystal ball, so clear, but as soon as she moved close and her hands twirled like pulling strings, it exploded inside, and billowing smoke and ash and dust collided in her crystal ball, granting an eerie reflection for all who might come and see.

User Image

Translations:// I'll tell you, I'll tell you. Why does the wind fall. I'll tell you, I'll tell you. and it takes it's last breath. Come, come,//

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenny had no idea how much money he had on him now, this money was strange to him but everyone seemed to have it on them so he guessed they took the coins here. He looked up as he heard someone calling and saw it was a fortune teller. He smiled a bit and moved up to her. "how much does it cost to have my fortune told?" The boy asked hoping he had enough for her. He had several of the stolen coins in his pocket and held the ring around his neck close to him.

User Image
OOC:

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline felt the creeping smile carved in flesh as it grew and grew; the brightly embroidered tents and the swirl of performers and their exotic tongues dancing in the wind. That portkey had left her stomach uneasy, and her fingers tightened around the flesh of her abdomen under the concealment of her bright scarlet robes. The iconic visage of The Daily Prophets inquirer’s sifted through the small crowds, her ears alert and her eyes keen. This was the perfect opportunity to the entertainment column of the paper, and it would do well to hear what gossiping she might for that particular section as well.

Glazed eyes trickled over the Minister for Magic was here, as was her family, though the men had departed ways. A curiosity had bid her to follow, but in the light of schemes, she decided to dwell amidst the rest of them. A hand was tight around a notepad, and under her thumb there was a quick quill notes bound to the page.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Spells: Super Sensory Charm,
╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

Ⓓⓞⓛⓞⓡ
Fortune Teller

Dead eyes and bloody lips sparked with curiosity at the being that stood there before her, so young and frail, but bold with might behind those eyes. Her wound up spine bent almost broken as she inched over the edges of her booth, eyeing him down the shadows along her crooked nose. She hovered closer and closer, a hand atop her crystal ball as she peered gently into his soul. The closer she seemed to reach over her booth at him, the more it seemed she had something to say. Her lips barely wisped apart, as if force was threatening with abuse. But barely a whisper was heard. "Mi primera presa….

“Five sickles for the soul of winters nine years past,”
she smiled, recoiling back into her seat.

User Image

Translations:// My first prey//

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks

Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears

Tryin’ to talk to me, to me,

William Dante Nott the Second

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

William couldn’t resist the grin that had alighted his features since he’d taken his first step into the fairgrounds, now that that dreaded feeling of remote isolation and chaotic spiral had drifted away, anyway. He nodded idly to the Minister for Magic, though he doubted she had seen him through the crowd. Idly, he began to wonder if his brother and young niece were here already, and on that thought, he began to wonder the whereabouts of his son. He was a man grown, yes, but he still needed to find a suitable wife to take claim to the title, lineage, and lands. So far, the young boy seemed to be doing nothing in that direction.

His towering frame lingered higher than the rest, and it was through this ease that he had spotted one of his men in the crowd. Good, it was all for the better, just in case, but he’d like to think it wouldn’t come to that. A playful smile weaved on gleaming white teeth as he spotted the flying games and began to tread in that direction, debating on whether or not he should sign up.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Fairway of Circus Maisc

╚══════════════╝

Where is my mind?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image

The black slits in the white inari mask were now locked onto an interesting looking woman who held a most curious air about her. Bending low on his high perch the White Fox placed a hand on the tall object to better steady himself but also to allow him to bend even lower down on the object. If not for the masked hero's trained muscles it was likely he would have fallen given his awkward balancing act now. He was used to moving in odds ways and unconventional ways in order to stay hidden or move unseen in the shadows or in plain sight.

The woman was a fortune teller so it seemed, someone with the power of foresight into a person's future. Divination was a magical art that held many benefits for those select few who could perform the act well. To be able to see the future must be an odd thing as people continue to make choices and create so many possible futures for themselves. That was what made divining ones future so hard, once you know your future are you now bound to avoid it or follow it? In the end a fortune teller could only tell what they saw and nothing more, but this one seemed to move like someone who's soul had already left the body.

The White Fox didn't want to concern himself with just one person during this event, but something pulled at him. Something about the woman's emotional state seemed to call out to him in some way. Whatever it might have been the White Fox put the woman and her location on record in his memory and what write it down later. The white masked hero had come up with a brilliant idea to mingle among the crowd before the ball. With luck he could try it out...and maybe see how a few young children liked the masked acrobatic fox.

User Image

User Image  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenneth looked at the woman and took a moment to relies what she meant. He pulled out and looked at the coins he had there was three different types. "Umm what coin a sickle?" He asked holding up the three. It must be clear that he had no idea what the coins where he held. Partly because his older sisters and brothers never told him about the magic world yet.

User Image
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is going to be so much fun!' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide skipped along the Fairway, her eyes wide, bright. This was so exciting! She'd never gone to anything like this before, and had no idea what the expect. She was really looking forward to the masquerade ball that was supposed to be held later. Her mother had let her spend a ridiculous amount of money on her outfit, saying that it wasn't everyday a girl got to attend something so extravagant. Her eyes were trying to look at everything at once, they bright lights and colors bringing a smile to her face. It was so exciting!

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Ten

Mira Ani Mitchell
Age Seven

User ImageUser Image Location: Circus Maisc

The three girls heard the fortune telling and right away Grace was interested. “Leo…” she started. “Alright come on.” Leonette said walking towards the tent where the girl was. She stopped for a minute to make sure that Mira was following before continuing on her way. “You know you don’t have to watch me like a hawk.” Mira told her folding her arms and following behind her. “I know but if anything happens to you it’s on me.” She told her.

Getting to the fortune tellers tent Grace noticed a boy who seemed to be having issues with knowing his coins. Grace being the one who wasn’t afraid to show how smart she was skipped over to him. “Hello it’s the silver coin.” She told him smiling lightly at the boy. “Gracie what did I tell you?” Leonette spoke. She wasn’t supposed to just run off. “I’m sorry about her.” She told the boy. ‘I was just helping…’ Grace thought.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

With: Mira and Grace
With: My sisters
With: Leo and Mira

OOC: ---

Essy ze Ninja
Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenny looked at the girls who came at him. The smallest one told him what one was the sickle, he did not really feel that cleaver having a girl half his age tell him what coin to use like everyone knew it "Thank you." Then another girl came to chastise the first one. "It's alright, I'm used to allot of kids." Though he was about one of the youngest at the orphanage next to Rhys, he wished his younger not blood brother would come but he knew people scared the young boy... Kenny should buy him something as a gift from here!

User Image
OOC:

Xistund

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 pm
AddyAbnormal
Marko Jon

Visual Challenged

User Image
Marko kept up his dead look, but something in his eyes flashed as the girl asked him if it was up to his 'standards' he twitched. Was that girl insulting him? He mulled over the thought for a moment. He then decided that he was not going to give a 5 yearold that much credit. "I loike me brovwer lil' twist n twirl". He said, slipping into rhyming slang. It was true. His brother had ran away a few weeks ago though. He also liked magic. He was almost as giddy as he could get at the sights he was seeing around him. He may have been a Pure Blood, but he was raised by muggle workers. When the less annoying and.. Surprisingly insightful elder girl spoke though, he listened. He felt jealousy when she picked up her sister. But, after learning that she was happy he was here even if it was for publicity. Her admission of that fact made him tell her the truth. "I loike magic. ya kna. watchin' it practiced. I daan't get much chance ter at the bloody ophanadge."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle followed behind Ada silently and not as... peppy and bright. She could never be quite so cheerful. Probably why she was most definitely not a Hufflepuff. She was glad Ada was having fun, and her best friend being happy made her happy, so she wasn't in a bad mood or anything. For her she was actually in quite a good mood. She just didn't show it like Ada did. She was excited for the masquerade though. The air of mystery surrounding the event was perfect for the Slytherin. She smirked slightly at the thought and caught up to Ada and draped her arm over the shorter girl's shoulders and smirked down at her.

"Where do you want to go first my Hufflepuff?" She asked, a light teasing tone coming to her voice with a bright smile. She glanced up and down the walk way curiously. As she scanned the place, she spotted a few people she recognized from school and some adults she knew and some she didn't. The one person she was searching for was thankfully not there. Part of her had been worried that Vincent would show up and make a move in the crowded area where no one would be able to catch him. 

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

Adalaide shrugged at Michelle's question. She had no earthly idea what she wanted to do. There were so many options! She bounced a bit, smiling. "I don't know, my Slytherin. I've never been to one of these. What would you like to do?" Ada spotted a few familiar faces, people she recognized from school, most of whom she didn't know the name of.... actually, she wasn't sure she knew the names of any of them. She spotted a fortune teller and her eyes went wide with interest. She'd never even seen a fortune teller, let alone had her fortune told... she'd dropped Divination to make room for other subjects, but she still found it fascinating. And yes, some things were still magical to those who could perform their own, especially Adalaide. But, the woman was already busy with a young boy, so Ada said nothing, simply watching.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle chuckled and looked around for a few more times. "It's not like I've been to one of these before either." She said with a smirk. She guided the two of them down the road, glancing at signs until she saw one that could be interesting. "Hmm.... wanna go see a dragon tamer Ada?" She asked with a smirk. A dragon would be interesting enough to see. The tamer she wasn't so sure about... but a real live dragon would be wonderful. She ran her hands through her hair and glanced back around the walkway again, mostly out of curiosity. She wondered just who would come to a carnival. And she also wondered if any of them would pique her interest. She was sure someone would be there that would be interesting enough to make her day.... well interesting. A smirk crawled onto her lips at the thought and she slid her hand into her pocket in what could be construed as a lazy manner.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Adalaide continued skipping alongside Michelle, her eyes drifting away from the Fortune Teller at Michelle's mention of a dragon tamer. There was a dragon tamer? That was awesome. She nodded. "That sounds cool! You think it's like, a grown dragon? Like a big, huge one?" Little known fact about the Hufflepuf; under her timid nature was the heart of an adventurer, and she absolutely loved dragons. They were amazingly fascinating creatures. Not to mention beautiful. She would love to see one, live and in person. Even without a tamer, actually. If she were strolling along and came across one, she'd be a lot more likely to walk up to it and try to pet the thing than run away. Which was probably the wiser decision, but it wasn't like she would be able to outrun the thing anyway, right? And the fact that they were so dangerous only made them more amazing to her.

User Image

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas