Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:52 pm
I up for it Roni...so long as no one expects anything out of me on stat day. XD It's going to be a beast this month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:34 pm
I like the idea of fording a extremely flooded river my self. So I'd be open for something like that.

And as for Dany and Rhamiel meeting I'd love to do something but I don't want to overtax you on RPs, considering we are already doing one. ^_^

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm
Ok! I'm gonna try to set up an exciting river crossing RP! biggrin

Be aware that I'm kinda slow at the moment too... though sometimes my inspiration surges and I get fast. XD

I'll set up a link and quote people once it's ready!

Anyone in the Khalasar is invited to dive in at any time. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:10 pm
Laroawan

Nisshou H

Tefla

Goddess Vanora

CheshireKttty

Snow_Leopard_Anthro

Now that the shop is firmly off hiatus, I'm trying to start this mini-herd up again. I've sent some of you PMs... but I'm hoping to get the river crossing RP going sometime.

Please let me know if you're still interested in trying out that RP! It's fine if you don't have time/your interests have changed, I'm just looking for a headcount.

And anyone else: 8D There's always room for more in Daenerys' Khalasar, if anyone else wants to join!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:04 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I am game to try. Although I wouldn't be able to guarantee a lot of posts at the same time that others might be posting because of working nights/sleeping days. But I'd do my best to keep up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:06 pm
tefla

I am game to try. Although I wouldn't be able to guarantee a lot of posts at the same time that others might be posting because of working nights/sleeping days. But I'd do my best to keep up.

XD You're one of the fastest RPers I know! You'll probably be much faster than me in whatever we do.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you are still looking for others, he would be good to help with protection and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you are still looking for others, he would be good to help with protection and whatnot.

Oh that would be excellent! biggrin What's his personality like? Dany has kalona blood (and there is at least one more part-kalona in the herd that I can think of) so him being a kalona won't disqualify him.... as long as he's not super evil.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 am
No evil for him. He can sometimes have a quick temper, but he is kind at heart. He will be loyal and believes that anyone weaker than himself needs to be protected.
Beyond that, he needs to develop a bit more, but he is strong willed and would be more than happy to do what needs to be done to protect others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:45 am
~Twilight...Angel~
No evil for him. He can sometimes have a quick temper, but he is kind at heart. He will be loyal and believes that anyone weaker than himself needs to be protected.
Beyond that, he needs to develop a bit more, but he is strong willed and would be more than happy to do what needs to be done to protect others.

That's definitely fine, then. biggrin Welcome on board! I guess I'll list him as one of the Queensguard members?

Would you like any sort of RP? We could do a joining RP, or just skip to something more exciting. I'm also going to try to set up a big group RP in the next week or so.

So many options!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 am
Would you be interest in having Dany meet an envoy from the Vanaras? :3 Calixte is currently Interim Alpha (we don't have an official Alpha atm) and her daughter IthillĂșn (her apprentice) have yet to parlay with any other herd, so it'd be cool if they heard about them and went to pay their respects and become allies. n.n I imagine they'd see Dany as a good leader, if a bit young. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:12 pm
We could do both. Or we could combine them together even. That would be interesting. I'm up for both really. And combining them could be fun too! Lol.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Would you be interest in having Dany meet an envoy from the Vanaras? :3 Calixte is currently Interim Alpha (we don't have an official Alpha atm) and her daughter IthillĂșn (her apprentice) have yet to parlay with any other herd, so it'd be cool if they heard about them and went to pay their respects and become allies. n.n I imagine they'd see Dany as a good leader, if a bit young. <3

Oh, suuuuure! That could be interesting.

~Twilight...Angel~
We could do both. Or we could combine them together even. That would be interesting. I'm up for both really. And combining them could be fun too! Lol.

Let me try to brainstorm something interesting... *ponder ponder* If you have any ideas, I'm all ears!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:06 pm
Well, as far as combining them, the only idea I had was that he officially joins the herd, then something or other happens where he helps out and whatnot.
Or, maybe something could happen that causes him to help the herd first? Then he joins up with them. That kind of thing could be interesting. Him proving himself of something, lol.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:50 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Well, as far as combining them, the only idea I had was that he officially joins the herd, then something or other happens where he helps out and whatnot.
Or, maybe something could happen that causes him to help the herd first? Then he joins up with them. That kind of thing could be interesting. Him proving himself of something, lol.

Ok! I have brainstormed with some folks, and we have an idea!

How about.... it's winter! Daenerys and company are wandering around... and someone falls through the ice! Gasp! Astucia just so happens to show up at the right time and help pull her out so she doesn't freeze.

How does that sound to you? biggrin  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces