Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm
Fatal Irony

Tsumetai could benefit from Abigail I think, as they have similar backstories. Plus Abigail is super motherly and would nurture her. She could even potentially be plotted into Abigail's old herd that was obliterated by skinwalker attack, if you like? They wouldn't necessarily be related, but could have come from the same herd. If not they still have that bit in common to have lost their parents through violence.

For Puramu would she be interested in Agares? She could find him secluded in his grove and try to help him branch back out and come back to the world?

I am game with those.

Puramu is looking for new friends and helping others is like her calling.

Tsumetai never belonged to a herd because her mother was from an all Flutter herd and her father was from an all unicorn herd. Both herds hated mixed offspring. So Abigail could be from Tsumetai's father's herd. Tsumetai doesn't know what has come of the herds her parents were form seeing her flutter half brothers. [[needs to win them in customs or bribes one day]] They left the herd of their mother to take care of Shadow and Tsumetai..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:46 pm
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

Tsumetai could benefit from Abigail I think, as they have similar backstories. Plus Abigail is super motherly and would nurture her. She could even potentially be plotted into Abigail's old herd that was obliterated by skinwalker attack, if you like? They wouldn't necessarily be related, but could have come from the same herd. If not they still have that bit in common to have lost their parents through violence.

For Puramu would she be interested in Agares? She could find him secluded in his grove and try to help him branch back out and come back to the world?

I am game with those.

Tsumetai never belonged to a herd because her mother was from an all Flutter herd and her father was from an all unicorn herd. Both herds hated mixed offspring. So Abigail could be from Tsumetai's father's herd. Tsumetai doesn't know what has come of the herds her parents were form seeing her flutter half brothers. [[needs to win them in customs or bribes one day]] They left the herd of their mother to take care of Shadow and Tsumetai..

Well then Puramu and Agares can be friends. He needs those badly smile

Hmmm Abigail and her mate (and a few others that got commissioned but i don't know where there are or who owns them) were ICly in a pure white unicorn herd, but I don't know if they necessarily hated mixed breeds so let's just say it was a neighboring herd maybe? lol  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:17 pm
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

I am game with those.

Hmmm Abigail and her mate (and a few others that got commissioned but i don't know where there are or who owns them) were ICly in a pure white unicorn herd, but I don't know if they necessarily hated mixed breeds so let's just say it was a neighboring herd maybe? lol

That works.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

I am game with those.

That works.

mk so do we want to rp these two pairs?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 pm
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

I am game with those.

That works.

Yea RPs are love..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 am
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost
Do you have anything figured out for him yet?

Mostly just a general feeling lol. I sort of see him as being aloof, maybe a bit haughty and cocky. Sort of the way you might imagine a Prince to be. other than that I got nothing. What's Memory like?

He sounds like he will be fun to play with! Haha.

I have jotted down a personality but I am mainly trying to piece together a history which shows how she ended up that way. So I may tweak it in the future. I had similar ideas, of her having once been royalty and something happening in order for her to have been pulled away from her family and herd to being found and adopted in to the carousel.

The Lady Espeon and Memory serve two different purposes in the pokèmares life. The Lady Espeon is her stage name and once in character there is no deterring her from her performance until the show is complete. In this state she is very serious and focused in her work. Behind the curtain there is Memory. A lonely soul who lives most of her life as a memory which is how she gained her name. Fading in and out of people's lives and only allowing brief sightings of her let alone meetings.
Believe it or not Memory is a shy creature, hiding behind her performances, feeling that beyond her stage others will lack interest. She tries to stay clear to avoid rejection however like anyone else she craves companionship and fun and will find courage over the course of a meeting or a series of meetings (if they're lucky) to open up to another and show the gentle, playful side of herself that is usually restrained.

I have a couple of ideas... Mostly inspired by the old tales of Andrew Lang, if you would be interested in having the two stories intertwined somehow, if you wouldn't mind me pm'ing you them?  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:11 am
Candle Wick Ghost
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost
Do you have anything figured out for him yet?

Mostly just a general feeling lol. I sort of see him as being aloof, maybe a bit haughty and cocky. Sort of the way you might imagine a Prince to be. other than that I got nothing. What's Memory like?

He sounds like he will be fun to play with! Haha.

I have jotted down a personality but I am mainly trying to piece together a history which shows how she ended up that way. So I may tweak it in the future. I had similar ideas, of her having once been royalty and something happening in order for her to have been pulled away from her family and herd to being found and adopted in to the carousel.

The Lady Espeon and Memory serve two different purposes in the pokèmares life. The Lady Espeon is her stage name and once in character there is no deterring her from her performance until the show is complete. In this state she is very serious and focused in her work. Behind the curtain there is Memory. A lonely soul who lives most of her life as a memory which is how she gained her name. Fading in and out of people's lives and only allowing brief sightings of her let alone meetings.
Believe it or not Memory is a shy creature, hiding behind her performances, feeling that beyond her stage others will lack interest. She tries to stay clear to avoid rejection however like anyone else she craves companionship and fun and will find courage over the course of a meeting or a series of meetings (if they're lucky) to open up to another and show the gentle, playful side of herself that is usually restrained.

I have a couple of ideas... Mostly inspired by the old tales of Andrew Lang, if you would be interested in having the two stories intertwined somehow, if you wouldn't mind me pm'ing you them?

I would love the two stories to intertwine! I like the idea of two personalities. For Sin it's more "The Moonlit Prince" is like a title, something he's known as to the general public. "Sin" is much more informal and no one calls him that. At least not yet. Only true friends or lovers would be allowed to call him Sin. Go ahead and PM me and we can work out the stories and how they work together smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:13 am
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

I am game with those.

That works.

Yea RPs are love..

Want me to start something? I can start them up if you like. Agares is always in his grove so it's easy enough for her to wander into him there. Abigail is travelling around and could blunder into her somewhere.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:12 pm
Fatal Irony

Want me to start something? I can start them up if you like. Agares is always in his grove so it's easy enough for her to wander into him there. Abigail is travelling around and could blunder into her somewhere.
That works. You start and I will follow. My brain works better that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:49 pm
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

[PRP] Out of the Darkness (Agares and Puramu)

[PRP] Bonding over saddness (Abigail and Tsumetai)  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:57 pm
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony

[PRP] Out of the Darkness (Agares and Puramu)

[PRP] Bonding over saddness (Abigail and Tsumetai)
Tag to both and quote me for faster replies in the RP threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:09 pm
Fatal Irony
haha fair enough! Well let's figure out how she might stumble upon him? Does he have an area he spends a lot of time in?

ALL THE PLOOOOTS.

Okay, so at the moment Pavi is hanging out with a potential lovemate, Kadyn the mini. xD But they aren't hooked at the hip. His LIFEMATE doesn't know he's hurt or where he is, and he doesn't even know his own name.

But to answer your question, he used to be adverse to cold temperatures so anywhere but that.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:26 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
haha fair enough! Well let's figure out how she might stumble upon him? Does he have an area he spends a lot of time in?

ALL THE PLOOOOTS.

Okay, so at the moment Pavi is hanging out with a potential lovemate, Kadyn the mini. xD But they aren't hooked at the hip. His LIFEMATE doesn't know he's hurt or where he is, and he doesn't even know his own name.

But to answer your question, he used to be adverse to cold temperatures so anywhere but that.

Abi isn't into the cold either. Somewhere south then where it might be warmer? Maybe they both find the same cave for shelter or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:29 pm
Fatal Irony

We could do that. o uo Or she can just see a blob of white in the sea of green and be like, "wtf O:< WHO DIS LOOK LIKE ME." xD Idc~ I'm just excited for him to have FAMILLLLY  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:51 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

We could do that. o uo Or she can just see a blob of white in the sea of green and be like, "wtf O:< WHO DIS LOOK LIKE ME." xD Idc~ I'm just excited for him to have FAMILLLLY

haha or that!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces