Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 pm
The chaos is spreading...

It is engulfing people's minds.

It is deadly.

People are running, screaming, away from the center of it all. People push past each other, hoping to run as far as possible from this festival. No place is safe. Nowhere, because three deadly vampires are here. And they won't stop until all is dead.

Please don't trample each other.

Please don't cry.

On this autumn night.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin blinked at Grace for a second. 'Like she said, pull yourself together, you idiot.' She thought to herself. When Shina walked over to her and checked her out, she blinked at her as well. Cait thanked her when she wrapped her up. Suddenly, a man appeared from the woods. The Gryffindor pulled her wand out from her pants pocket, hoping it hadn't snapped. And it hadn't.

Caitlin hissed when his nails dug into her skin. She hadn't been expecting. But she hadn't been expecting any of this. When the man grabbed the red headed boy, she sat up quickly. Cait didn't feel much pain anymore, the adrenaline coursing through her veins blocked it out. When a blonde girl yelled at the man with blonde and white hair, she stood up and hurried -- as fast as she could at least -- toward her and stood in front of her protectively.

When Grace told them to keep her safe, something inside her changed. Was she fragile? Shouldn't Gracie be more worried about the younger students than her? Cait could handle herself, right?
                                                                  "I can help! I can't feel anything, honest." She wanted to help. And besides, she wasn't going to leave her best friend to fend for herself.

Caitlin's eyes widened a little when Grace insulted the vampire. Was she crazy? Had she lost it while Cait hadn't really hung out with her? Cait instinctively stepped forward when Gracie lunged at the man. She was acting more like a Gryffindor than Cait was. The brunette girl gripped her wand just a bit tighter and pointed it higher at the man. She was afraid to cast any spells, she didn't want to hit Grace.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was the being ripped out part, not the hitting the ground part that jolted him out of his haze. Feeling like something had just dropped on him, the redhead pushed himself up, trying to focus his vision on what happened after he got bit- - - oh, Merlin- - - when- - -

"Holy s**t."

It hurt and briefly he thought maybe the vampire should have finished him off then, it would probably have hurt less and have been less bloody- - - <********> on that one too- - -

That being his train of thought, the redhead came about properly to the sight of the girl, Gracie, tackling the vampire that had bit him and Echo gone and Shina and Cait together with Elsie out of the direct line of fire. His inner shoulder was searing in pain and he didn't think he had that much blood inside him and the tonne of potion he was going to have to take to make up for this chunk ripped out of his lower neck, just before his shoulder. Pushing himself up and cursing viciously under his breath- - - where was the adrenaline rush?- - - Kas made his way painfully over to the rest, cradling his shoulder just below the wound carefully. Wincing and pale with the pain, he was surprised he hadn't passed out yet.

If this was his body's adrenaline rush, he was going to have to do something drastic about that.

"We should probably go," he murmured, his outside not in anyway representing the pseudo-panic and turmoil working inside his head. Outside he just looked a tired and sleepy, notwithstanding the paleness and the blood covering his soma and the noticeably missing chunk of flesh from his upper body.

Violet the Maestro

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Rawwry

xxxDevil-Chan

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:44 pm
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina bit back some very inappropriate words when she saw the mangled shoulder and the worrying amount of blood the wound was leaking. "You try and run like that and you will bleed out. Hold still," she said, keeping one eye on the fighting pair as she brought up her wand. "Wundus healiom," she cast the basic healing spell, knowing the spell probably wasn't strong enough to heal a wound that ugly, but hoping it would help. To her relief, the bleeding seemed to stop, though the flesh didn't seem inclined to knit.

"It stopped bleeding, but I'm not skilled enough to reconstruct muscle, and I don't want to risk making the damage permanent. We should-ah!" Shina started to reach out with her left arm, forgetting about her own injury until the movement made the broken bone announce itself again.

With a snarl of annoyance, she summoned a smallish branch from a tree and transfigured it into a cast that started just below her elbow and ended just shy of her knuckles, leaving her fingers and thumb free. She didn't bother to continue narrating her actions as she then proceeded to turn her wand on the boy again, transfiguring his shirt into bandages already firmly wrapped about him. "Zip your jacket, I don't want you to catch chill," she said shortly. "Be ready to run as soon as I grab Elsie. Keep running, and don't look back, no matter what. Head for the barn, it should be defensible. Understand?" she asked, staring Kas in the eye.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:08 am

As inappropriate as it was, he could have kissed Shina right there and then when she performed that spell that stopped the bleeding. Sure, the pain was still there- - - <******** regrettably- - - but at least he wasn't in any danger of bleeding to death anymore, effectively reducing him into a human raisin. If he was going to die- - - and he had damn well accepted the fact that he was and nothing was going to change that, so there- - - he was going to die attractive, since he was scheduled to lose his mind sometime in the future. Bringing back his mind to what was happening, he nodded in understanding. "It's not a problem, and thank you," he said, when she bandaged his wound as well- - - using his shirt- - - and zipped up his jacket one-handed as per her instructions. When the instructions had come out, the redhead dragged his self down into his world. It was something he did once in a while to keep himself sane when his thoughts would run wild.

Dark.

Light.

Dark.

Light.

And again.

Looking up, Kas nodded. "I understand," he said quietly, completely calm now. Forcing himself not to notice the searing, throbbing pain, he turned to the battle going on a mere few yards away and watched.

Silently.

Thoughtfully.

Violet the Maestro

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Rawwry

xxxDevil-Chan

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:54 am
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Chronos watched as the spells froze in midair and moved out of the way of them. It really was nice having the power he did. "If I knew you wanted to play, I'd have thrown you to the bonfire. My daughter could use a few new toys," he growled, dropping the boy. Another girl offered to be picked on. Someone that audacious, they had to be his size. Foolish enough to get in a battle with a vampire. Just when Chronos was about to reply, another girl stepped up. She took the redheaded boy. The vampire was amused by this girl. She looked so bothered by blood, bothered like a fledgling would be bothered.

"You're one to talk girly. I see how you act around blood. You're no better than I. What clan are you anyways?" he toyed with the girl. How much fun he could have. The battles he could have, just by annoying one clan leader. He was certain that the clan he belonged to was the oldest. He didn't pay much attention to that stuff. All he knew was that the more chaos there was, the better.

The girl pushed into him, aiming her nails at his face. He absorbed the impact and gripped her arms tightly. "You're either a very strong mortal, or a very foolish fledgling," he hissed. The girl was strong, but he was stronger. He was older. He was a full vampire, and he doubted that this girl was. Chronos moved to flip the girl to the ground. She was in his way.

XxXDevil-Chan

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie growled as the man spoke to her. He was right, wasn't he? She wasn't any better than him. "Strikers Clan." She hissed automatically at the question, wincing as he grabbed onto her, holding her tightly. Suddenly she was being flipped over onto her back on the ground. She hit the dirt with an oomph and coughed at the impact. She groaned, rolling onto her stomach. Slowly she pushed herself up to her feet. "They'll come for you. My clan will come. You'll regret this." She hissed, racing to move in front of the others.

"Cait! RUN!" She called, spinning to face this vampire. Glowing eyes stared at him angrily. "Maybe I am like you, but I'm also better than you." She whispered, trying to make herself believe her own words. She was using her undead state to help people... he was hurting them, killing them, just because he could. She growled, swinging back her arm, and aiming a punch at his face and with her other arm, another one at his gut. Maybe if she was quick, she could land one. Give the others time. She had to save them. She had to be brave.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Strikers. The name sounded familiar. Chronos had heard whisperings of their involvement with a group resembling vampire hunters. Apparently they had helped to bring them down with the help of werewolves and wizards. That was boring. Vampires could have easily handled them on their own. "From what I hear, your leader is out of town. If he comes for you, it'll be long after I'm through with you," the older vampire replied

Chronos dodged the punch. He had seen that one coming. Such an obvious ploy. "Better? At what?" he scoffed right before one of the girl's fists found itself in his gut. So he didn't see that one coming. "I'll give you that one," he growled as he tackled the girl, trying to pin her to the ground. He didn't care if he broke any bones in the process.

XxXDevil-Chan

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

When chaos erupted, Xavier froze. He wasn't a Gryffindor like his father was, and he sure as heck wasn't nearly as trained as a wizard to imagine he could do anything to help out here. However, he slipped his wand out of his pocket and looked around, trying to figure out where he should go. Dang it, he shouldn't have lost his father! Right now, he was in real danger, and he knew it, especially judging from the fact that there was some crazy guy fighting this girl in his house.

He ducked behind a tree, hoping that he'd at least be safe hiding there. The guy wouldn't come looking for him here, right? Swallowing down fear, he peeked from behind the tree, watching. His heart was pounding, and he tried to control the rising panic rising in his chest. He was going to die, wasn't he?

--------------------------------------
State: Panicking
OOC: SAVED FROM SACRIFICE BUT ASDFERAFEQRGAERHARTSHS STILL GONNA SUFFER!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia stepped into the orchard, taking notice that her sweetie was now taking on this little girl. From afar, it looked like Chronos was bullying the weak. But, eh, it was usually the weak who gave the loudest screams. So, the woman just watched from afar, though the sight of a hidden shadow from amongst the trees. Ambrosia tip toed over, and asked, "Geez, I wonder who is behind this tree?" A chuckle escaped her lips. "I don't like hide and seek. So come out or I will snap your little neck."

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie spat in his face as he told her she'd be dead before anyone came for her. Her leader may be far away... but her maker was not. He'd come... right? If not, she had just thrown herself into a fight she probably couldn't get herself out of. "Distractions." She offered up the response with a smirk as her fist landed in his gut. He recovered quickly though, and moments later she was sent down into the ground with this man on top of her.

As she landed,one of the other vampires hands crushed into her left shoulder, her 'bad' shoulder, and she screamed out in pain as she felt her bones crushed under his strength. So this is what it was like to fight someone stronger than her? She had forgotten. She had almost missed the feeling of pain. She hissed through her teeth, trying to remember how to breathe and ignore the pain pulsating through her cracked and batter shoulder.

"You think you know everything don't you? But he's coming. He'll kill you!"She spat in his face again and shoved her knees up, aiming to hit him anywhere she possibly could. As she did, she swung her right arm wildly at him, and bared her teeth, snapping at him. She had to land a hit somewhere... right?

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Xavier freaked when this woman crept up to him and scared him. He shrieked, and fell backward scrambling. Oh, heck no! He stood, trying to run. His feet slapped against the ground, trying to get away, all the while he tried calling for his father. Please, if there was any time he needed him, it was now, and he needed him to show up!

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia laughed. The boy's face was priceless. Priceless! The vampire stepped towards Xavier, shoving another girl into a tree who got in her way. It wasn't her fault the girl stood between her and fun. With a hop and a jump, Ambrosia stomped onto one of the boy's feet, then ground it into the earth below. "Don't you know it's rude to ignore a lady when she's talking?"

{OOC; I had the explicit permission from Diamond Wales and The Forgotten Weasley to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

This time, Xavier did scream, from pain as he felt the bones in his feet snap. He tried pulling away, but found he couldn't, not without shooting knives metaphorically through his foot. Deciding to grit his teeth, he raised his face to the woman, deciding to put in all of the haughtiness and arrogance he could muster into the glare he shot her. He'd grown up with one of the greatest people he knew, two, if you counted his father, and he knew how to put on uncle Ian's most intimidating faces. He then cleared his throat, and spat the loogie into the woman's face. "You can rot for all I care, you stupid t**t." He hissed in pain then, more pain shooting up from his injured foot. He could hardly do anything, and he really shouldn't be pissing off the psycho, but seriously? What was she going to do? Kill him? Judging from what was happening around him, that was going to happen anyway.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:53 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Terrified
Thoughts: What's happening?!
Company: Shina, Kas, Gracie, Caitlin, Xavier, Chronos, Ambrosia

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie ended up closing her eyes. She couldn't watch this chaos. Her lower lip trembled as she struggled not to cry. She was going to die. They were all going to die. She dug her nails into her palms and shuddered. Then something hit her. Hard. She went flying, until she slammed into a tree. The blonde girl screamed, feeling her right arm break upon impact, and a rib or two as well. She crumpled on the ground like a rag doll face down, sobbing in terror and pain, curls askew. Slowly, she forced herself into a sitting position, clutching her arm and side.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items