Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Barn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

The Lovettes……………………………………………………
Gypsy // Echo
Ravenclaw // Second Year // Looking Surprisingly NOT DEAD at The Fall MURDERFESTspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Echo, othersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Terrified, in painspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, Merlin, this is awful...' spacespac
Ravenclaw // First Year // Looking Intact, thankfully at the Fall Festival... yeah, real Festive...space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Gypsy, othersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Worriedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, I hope that Kas and the others are okay...' spacespac

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy blinked when Darren joined her, glad that he was alright, but before she could say anything to him, he was off. She saw him reunite with his older sister, and was glad to see that she was alright as well... but didn't he have another sister? Her brows knit in worry. She saw a lot of familiar faces... Ronna had entered with... oh, God. A younger blonde girl, and an older woman who was apparently... missing a leg? Oh, Merlin, that was awful. She turned away and shuddered, glad when another girl approached her with food and drink. She took it with a grateful smile. "Thank you. Not that I really need it. I... There're a lot of people way worse off." She was exhausted, though. Getting between that psycho hell-child and Darren, and then running all over the place looking for Echo, had been incredibly stressful and tiring. Not to mention having to make it to the barn... come to think of it... she ate a cracker, her expression suddenly looking like she was ready to pass out. "Well, I am exhausted. At least I'll get one good night of sleep before the nightmares kick in... I think." She sighed. First the body in the dungeons, now this. She was getting way too used to awful things happening, wasn't she? This couldn't be normal.

Echo rolled his eyes at Gypsy again, glad to see that she was at least taking everything in stride. He was pretty sure that he'd have a panic attack... later, once he was away from it all, and safe. He stood. "Gypsy, I'm going to go check on Kas and Elsie." He would never say it, but Gypsy's snatching him up and taking off without the two of them made him feel sort of guilty... like he'd abandoned them or something. Not that he could've done anything, but still. He approached the pair with a weary smile. "I'm glad you both are okay... or, okay-ish. How... how bad was it? What happened?" The Ravenclaw had totally chickened out when the vampire had arrived. He'd hidden behind a tree and stayed there, until his sister had found him. He sighed, glad that at least they were both alive. He still felt awful that he was the only one who was standing there in tact. The only thing wrong with him was that he was tired from running away.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

Greycast

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Although it was his duty as a healer to, you know, heal people, the number of those hurt was just ridiculous. Either the vampires were on a rampage, or the witches and wizards were too stupid to avoid danger. Yuyami sighed. It certainly didn't help him, because the pain in abdomen, particularly his left side under his ribcage hurt like heck. The man, however, didn't assume anything and simply thought it was an agitated bruise, so he went back to continue the healing processes.

He took a break from thinking about all this chaos to avert his attention to this girl holding drink and food. "Thank you, kind one," he said with a smile, then took the cup and took a sip. "But sadly, I think I must decline the biscuits, because, well..." Yuyami looked down to his bloodied sleeves and hands. Everything would be so much easier if they were in a sterilized environment, since he wouldn't need to touch wounded people with previously wounded people's blood and spread diseases, because God knew what these people were carrying within their bodies.

Yuyami set the cup down and, using the aquamenti spell, as best as he could he washed his left hand. This would have to do, and Yuyami would just need to be extra careful handling future patients. He turned his attention to the girl on the ground, a little child who was bleeding not as profusely, but still enough to require quick medical attention. Upon turning her towards him and taking a closer look, where one of her eyes had been was instead a black hole that seeped blood. Yuyami cringed at the sight. Thankfully, or unfortunately, the entire eye was gouged out, so he did not have to perform any surgery. This would be like any other flesh wound. As a result, the healer cast spells that healed the muscles surrounding the wound, the nerves, and the damage to the eye socket, before, of course, conjuring more water to clean the wound amongst other spells to get rid of bacteria and viruses. Right now, everything seemed so repetitive, the man felt like a robot could replace him and still do a good job healing these people.

Gently, Yuyami placed the girl on her back. He addressed the nearest person, who was the girl who brought the two profusely bleeding woman here. "If she wakes up, ask her if she feels any pain around her eye. Since I couldn't get a good look at how deeply the optical nerve was damaged, the spell I used might not have been as effective." Now for that kid with missing fingers.

Yuyami slowly got up, careful of the pain radiating on his left side. Okay, it shouldn't be hurting this bad right now. Could it be... Ugh. The symptoms started to look a lot like that of a splenic rupture. I don't have time for this, Yuyami thought. Raising his wand, he cast, "Expecto patronum!" A silver fox materialized, then dashed off into the distance, who would seek the man who had taught Yuyami everything he knew.

For the time being, Yuyami focused his attention on the kid with missing fingers. The pink-haired boy looked as if he had gone through Hell. "Ferula," Yuyami chanted, and two wooden rods appeared and bound itself to the boy's broken arm. This was definitely better than just grabbing the limb. Swiftly, he cast the bone-mending charm, then went on to sand the bones and heal the muscles and skin. "I apologize for not being able to reattach your fingers," Yuyami said after he was done.

{OOC; I got lazy.
                                                        I got permission from Squeeky Luff to do heal them.}

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Sir Spazalots
Squeeky Luff

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:33 pm
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & VICTOR BEAUSOLEIL

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor felt like he had just been through hell, his mind was hazy from the intense pain he felt, he was also panicking due to all the dirt he had accumulated. The male then frowned, his hair had dirt in it too!
This was just a complete mess.

Why had he bumped into that girl, was it even as girl? She seemed more like a mad demon than a girl.

That was when he noticed through his blurred haze, that Claire had been brought in, she looked awful as well.
He couldn't see how bad she was, but she was obviously bad enough to not be struggling.
Victor then noticed the man going around come up to him, and he freaked out a bit, though the pain quickly stopped that.

The Frenchman could only watch as his arm was set, he could feel the pain in it slowly retreating, though it still felt quite sore.
He then winced in pain as the rest of his wounds were treated.

This really was a crap day.

Victor's thoughts then went to Del and he halfway smiled, though a pained one as he wondered if he was alright.
Victor glanced at the man who seemed done, his hand wasn't bleeding anymore and his arm could move, albeit not without soreness.

He was probably gonna be sore for a while.

"...Me..Merci..." He replied to the man, not really thinking of replying in English at the time.

Claire meanwhile felt like she was going through a dream-scape, all she could see was red around her...sharp electricity crackling around her.
She was panicking, though Claire couldn't even move! Why couldn't she move?
That was when she saw the stare...a horrible crimson stare that seemed to burn into her soul.

That was when Claire awoke, screaming. Both in utter agony and from the nightmare she just had.
Why...why couldn't she see anything? ...Oh, she could see...it was just really blurry and...why did she feel so off balance?

The memories then came back as Claire willed her arm to shakily touch her eye, but she could feel nothing, "...Wh...What?"

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Claire, Cara, David

➳ ➳ ➳

Stay Calm. You're not hurt so your job is to stay calm and ride this through. Stay Calm. Carry On.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna noted the kid, who she was pretty sure was a first year Ravenclaw, at the side of the woman, they at least looked similar enough who called out Mum. It seemed weird to her that he didn't even cry but maybe he felt that he had to hold a tough composure or something. She glanced up when the healer spoke to her and nodded, grimly.

Ronna hugged Claire tightly to her chest: she might be a prat for playing tricks on her innocent cousin but she was hurt right now and that is what mattered. She waited and felt Claire move away from her and Ronna placed her hands on the girl's upper arms, willing the girl not to panic: that was when Claire screamed.

"Claire... Claire... listen to me... a healer helped you... do you still hurt anywhere?" Ronna asked. She was not about to address the eye missing from Claire's socket and it looked like that was already dawning on Claire, anyways.

User Image

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After having nodded to the healer who had fixed him up, the redhead vaguely registered Shina's and Elsie's inquiries and thanks. He thought he responded to them with nods as well. His shoulder was fine, if not sore, tender and more than a bit painful- - - but compared to the gaping, bloody thing that it was a while earlier, it was in pretty good shape. He was tired- - - exhausted was probably the better word- - - and would have wanted nothing more than to just go to sleep and shut out everything that had happened today, if not for the fact that he still wasn't sure now that he was able to think properly, that sleeping may or may not be a good idea. Also, shutting out what had happened wouldn't make things go back to the way they were before and neither would it take away the scar on his shoulder, which was at the moment still red, angry and hurt when he moved it. It was slightly caved in, the redhead noticed. It would probably stay that way when it healed too, with a observable indent on that shoulder. At least it wasn't too permanently deforming, he thought.

The familiar voice jolted him out of his thoughts.

Oh, it was Echo, the redhead realized. Sitting up so he could talk better, Kas gave a tired smile at the brunette. "Us too- - - I'd think being alive was okay. More than okay, actually," he smiled, slightly wry in its nature. A hand went up to his shoulder and the de Assi glanced at the girl sitting beside him. "It was pretty bad, but we managed. The uppers managed to give us time to get away," he explained as best as he could. It wasn't too easy through the haze, but it was alright. "Last we saw, the vampires were still there. We're not sure what happened after that." At least Echo had managed to escape fully intact. He didn't grudge his fellow Ravenclaw the fact that he was still whole and unhurt- - - he was sort of thankful, really. That was one less person in the world less likely to die, and for that, the redhead was grateful.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 am

Let me be renewed."

Victor sighed as he went back to cradling his sore arm, he...he really just needed to wash off.
Just...something to get the dirt off him, that was when he remembered he had that cleaning spell.

...Would it be alright to use it though? If anything, this was the best time to use it. If he got in trouble...because it was underage magic but....
He grabbed his wand with his non injured hand and waved it over himself, watching in amazement as the bubbles floated down to pop on him, the dirt slowly clearing away with each pop.
It was then his gaze blurred, yet again and he shook his head.

Every time...Every single time. Why did he feel so drained after every pop?
He blearily noticed Ronna, at least she made it out alive.

Claire was starting to panic, badly, she was in...a hold, was it that vampire girl's hold? The blonde certainly hoped it wasn't.
Her head swam in pain, her heart still racing from that horrible nightmare.

But the fire...the fire calmed her down.

Hearing words, it took Claire a second to register them, "...Hurt...?" She wanted to turn, and see who was saying that, but one of her eyes felt strangely blank, like..like...it wasn't there.
That was when the pain registered as she started to shiver, "My...eye is.....My eye?" She felt her mask crumble to pieces, it was coming out, that weak, pathetic her. The version she wished she could obliterate.

"...Yes...pain...my...eye?" She raised her hand, almost as if ready to scrape at her vision, but she held back, barely, "My...eye..." That was when she broke down, completely, a broken mess of a girl huddled against Victor's friend.
This side...this feeling, like that day across the lake...with the water.

Claire broke down even more, her fragile ego shattered as she cried against Ronna.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

mc2

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Claire, Cara, David

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh God, I'm supposed to comfort her? I don't know how to comfort people.

➳ ➳ ➳

Claire's brake down put Ronna in a moment of shock. She wasn't a comforter type. She was the type to go out and fight the bad guy. Argue for justice. Pick a fight if she had to. Comforting? That was a foreign thing to her. Maybe being raised by her Dad and learning she had to be tough and her always hiding her weaknesses was the reason.

She took a deep breath and placed her hands on Claires cheeks and pulled back from the girl and said trying to channel the calmness that Remy brought with her, "Claire... Claire, honey, I know this isn't what you want to hear but you lost an eye. A lot of people lost a lot more than that and a lot more people are losing a lot more than that tonight. You're still a very pretty girl: it's just an eye. They make artificial ones that look like the real thing, I remember reading."

Ronna really wasn't too sure how well her words would help, especially to an eleven year old who was obviously vain and just lost an eye, but honestly a twelve year old- especially Ronna wasn't the best choice for comforters. Hell, she grew up around her dad and his coworkers mostly who were all cops so they tended to have a bit of toughness to him. Ronna wasn't even sure if the loss of an eye would phase her that much... maybe a little, but not like it would most girls. In the right circumstance...

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:27 am
User Image

Cara Jane League
[Former Slytherin wife of Dr. Sinclair Alfred-Jon League]

Wand: Springy and Decorated Shaft//9 inches//Elm//Fairy Hair
Wearing: Proper in Grays and Blacks

AND

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Fall Attire

Meanwhile Cara's brown eyes fluttered open and she let out a cough. She felt the warmth of a hand and glanced over to see her son, concern showing on his usually stoic features. Suddenly the memories of the vampire child flashed in and with her free hand she covered her mouth before attempting to sit up.

"Mum!" David shouted.

"I'm fine," She answered with her typical prim voice though it was a tad sharper than usual. She glanced over to see a blonde haired, freckled girl covered in blood attempting to comfort the blonde haired first year that Cara had failed to protect.

"You're not fine," David hissed, "You lost a leg."

Cara smiled and placed her free hand on her son's cheek and said, "And isn't it a good thing that we can afford the best wizarding and muggle medical care there is?"

David took a deep breath and glanced away, frustrated. All he had done was nothing and now his own mother was permanently hurt and... he took a deep breath and stared at the floor noticing the blood that had come from where his mother had lay bleeding: she would have died if the healer hadn't sealed the wound. While he was getting aggitated, his generally hotheaded mother was calm and collected, but it wasn't even a posh act or as if it was ingrained in her. It was as if she accepted her wounds and knew that there were others hurt and others had died. She probably cared more about others and that was her way of seeing it and approaching it.

He looked back at his mother perplexed and wondered if that was one of the reasons his father remained married to his mother. Maybe she was less snake like than he thought. She had hung back to fight... it wasn't exactly very Slytherin like behavior. Or at least not the type of behavior her family tended to encourage. Cara pulled her son into a hug and said, "You'll give yourself wrinkles if you worry too much. I'm fine, David. And you're safe. And everyone else is at home away from this mess." She kissed his forehead ignoring the odd tingling the missing limb left for her.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

In the medical world, it was best to seek medical help upon feeling excruciating pain radiating from the left side of the abdomen, near the bottom of the ribcage area. This was especially true if said pain started to spread. This, usually, characterized a splenic rupture. How the heck did Yuyami manage to burst his spleen? Well, for one, he took a pretty harsh kick to his gut, and with him suddenly moving around might've agitated, and ultimately burst it.

Yuyami was in a pinch. A big pinch. Mostly because there were no spells that addressed a splenic rupture, unless he wanted to cut himself open and heal the organ like any other flesh wound. His best bet was use a combination of potions that would heal his damaged spleen, clear any blood clots, and replenish his blood. But, alas, Yuyami only had a wand. Apparating. He should hurry the heck out of here and to the hospital. But before he could even picture his destination, the healer felt a sudden wave of lightheadedness. Damn.

The pain became too much to bear, forcing Yuyami to lower himself to the ground and lay on his right side as he clutched his abdomen with one hand. So, did he survive an attack by vampires only to die because of some fist-sized exploded organ? Awesome. Just awesome. The man gritted his teeth.

{OOC; FORKY I BLAME YOU.}

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

I woke before the morning, I was happy all the day
I never said an ugly word, but smiled and stuck to play

User Image

Balder wandered around, watching with wide eyes as people were brought in. He recognized no one, and had been looking for Maggi or Tria forever now. Even Derry would be nice, just so he could see someone he knew. The young boy wandered around until he spotted a blonde girl. She seemed to be crying against another girl, and waddled over. His bright blue eyes regarded the girl, wondering why she was crying, until he noticed the girl's face had blood on it. He got closer, and when he noticed one of her eyes was closed. He reached up, feeling at her face. "Don' cwy. Be okay." He continued to pat her face, and then climbed into her lap. She looked like she needed cuddling, and while he wasn't one of his stuffed toys, he would suffice, right? He hugged her, trying to get her not to cry. "Bad guy go 'way now. You okay."

-------------------------------
State: Curious and sad
OOC: ...
-------------------------------

And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood
And I am very happy, for I know that I've been good

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

The healer was impressive, managing the worst injuries quickly. But then he faltered. Shina quickly went to his side. "If you want to rest, I can handle setting and splinting broken bones, and healing more minor cuts," Shina offered.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 pm

The blonde entered the barn, barely having to fight people for entry and which he was thankful for. Unfortunately, the sight that he had encountered when he and Monty had entered the barn was far from pleasant. The slight smell of copper and something unpleasant wafted in th air and every new turn discovered more injured persons.

But where were his cousins?

Spotting a brunette girl with grey eyes he vaguely recognized as coming from Hogwarts too, the blonde rushed over to her, still keeping Monty's face away from the sights and tapped her on the shoulder. "Please," he asked, slightly pleading. "Will you watch my brother for a little while? I need to find my cousins." He hoped they weren't hurt- - - he hoped they were alright because it would seem so unfair if they were hurt and he was not because- - -

Just because.

Looking imploringly up at the girl he waited for her answer. Placing his hand on the little German's head, Del whispered to the kid. "I just have to find a few people, okay? I'll be back soon, I promise." Dropping a quick kiss on his brother's forehead, the blonde ran off to look for his cousins, praying that they were still alive.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 pm
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

"Sure," Shina said to the first year, a Hufflepuff if Shina's memory served. "Good luck," she wished him, sympathy in her eyes.

Then she smiled at the slightly younger child. "Hello, I'm Shina, Head Girl at Hogwarts. I'll take care of you now, okay? What's your name?" she asked, sheathing her wand in its forearm holster and holing out her hand.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Frida strode into the barn, anger and fear evident on her face. Her sons, both of them, were here, as well as her nephew. Thankfully no one else had come to this event, and she was angry. Twice now, she had given her consent for her children to attend. And twice, they had been in the middle of an attack. She growled, her anger fueled by her fear that her kids were hurt, or worse. She had only appeared to take Balder home, and now? Now she had no clue were any of them were. Knowing Magni, he could be fighting somewhere. Balder, she hoped was with Del Rey and safe. She eyed the area, and spotted a group of individuals. Several seemed to be in a state of various injuries, and her training cataloged them away. One however was an young man, lying on his side and seeming in pain. Her eyes widening, she walked quickly, still scanning the crowd. She couldn't see her son immediately, though with all of this mess, she prayed he would be found quickly. She knelt next to him, touching his shoulder. "Hey, are you all right? Do you require assistance?" It was pretty obvious he was in pain, but unfortunately she needed to see if he'd been treated yet. She couldn't whip out her wand and cure him right off if she didn't know what was wrong.

-----------------------------------------
State: Angry and worried
OOC: ...
-----------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Let me be renewed."

Claire tried to stifle her sobs, though she broke even more at what Ronna said to her, "I know I lost an eye!" Claire then glared angrily through her tears as she fixed Ronna with the coldest stare she could muster, though a broken facade, "I know people have lost more! That doesn't mean a lost eye can simple be wa-waved off!"

The blonde was furious, she was angry at the vampire who ripped her eye out, angry at Ronna for making light of an injury and angry at herself for being so pathetic and weak, "I am not going to feel better knowing others have gotten worse than this!"
That's when she broke more, "I...I am not such a pathetic person as that!" She then shoved away, feeling ruined.

That was when she felt someone reach towards her and she turned to glare, or attempt to, but she couldn't bring herself too.
It was then she saw a little child and choked some, as he patted her.
She then watched as he crawled into her lap, she was shocked.

He seemed to really...feel sorry for her.
That made the glare fall, just a little, it was too simple of an action...but pure.

Victor looked up blearily, swaying a little from something, was it the injury? Or...He then winced at the soreness in his shoulder, and the sting of his...hand.

That was when he noticed Claire seeming to be angry, and having her eye closed, but why?
Victor also noticed Del come through the door, and he smiled some, though winced. He was glad the male was alright.

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Greycast
Diamond Wales

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash