Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell whirled at the clapping, promptly blushing. "R-rowan!" she gasped, fighting the flutters. He seemed nervous, and why would he ask if he could talk to her? "Of course you can talk to me, Rowan. About what?" she asked, absently brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

shabatha

Where am I? Fall Festival Bonfire
Who am I with? Rowan
What am I doing? Dancing
Wearing
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

And we started a party...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna chuckled at Victor's surprise, honestly she was a bit surprised by the crowd too, but the live music was lovely. And even though she was by far not an expert or even a novice with music she recognized the good tone of the violin that Victor brought out with his playing.

"You started a party," She joked, "Everyone came over to hear you play. It was a treat to hear though. I'm glad I asked."

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 am
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image

Monty was a tad enchanted by the taller boy, he could admit it, so with great ease he allowed a sly yet shy smile to reach his lips as he fiddled with the long sleeves of his cardigan. "Vell...if you are so vorried...maybe you could accompany me? I did hit ground very hard!" he pouted cutely and exaggerated his movements as he rubbed his backside while still looking imploringly over to his savior. It would be nice to have someone at the festival to whom he could talk and maybe play with. Even if he was an Englishman.

Greycast

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:56 am

You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

Del Rey smiled wryly, one pale brow arched in amusement at the younger blonde's actions. Running a hand through his hair, he responded in mock-exasperation, playing along. "I suppose it would be best," he sighed, sounding exaggeratedly resigned to his 'fate.' However, the sigh quickly morphed into a smile as the Borson nodded in agreement. "You did, didn't you?" he asked- - - rhetorically. "And of course I will. It's the least I can do after that," Del admitted, looking sheepish. He was the elder one- - - he should have been more responsible-alert-not-so-distracted. "Are you here on your own?" the Borson asked, a little bit worried when he finally noticed the lack of anyone really paying attention to the other blonde.

.... My sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:15 am
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image

Monty's shy smile broadened into a large grin as he jumped repeatedly clapping his hands, forgetting of course about his "injury". He wouldn't be alone! He began thinking of all the fun things they could do, he had seen signs for a crafts fair, and then pumpkins! He loved pumpkins maybe they could take some and decorate them or draw fun faces on them or anything really! However his excitement dimmed a bit when he was asked about his solidarity. It wasn't his fault, so then why did he feel so sad and guilty? "My Ma-Ma vas unvell today so I am alone." he answered he hoped neutrally but couldn't contain the slight waver in his voice or that his hand immediately went towards the golden locket hanging around his neck. "I am not vanting to see erm...giant fire any longer. Vhere else can ve be going?" Monty asked curiously still toying with his locket.

Greycast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Nodding solemnly in understanding, Del Rey listened attentively as the young German, he assumed, from the inflections in his speech as he answered the question. "I see," Del Rey replied. Putting on a smile, the Borson did his best to look as cheerful as possible in order to comfort the- - - or reassure, at the very least- - - the smaller blonde. "Well, that is a pity," he remarked, turning to the other. "But that's okay, yeah? I'll stay with you for the rest of the festival," he assured, accompanying the words with a small smile. As he addressed the boy's latter question, Del began to bite his finger again, thinking. "Hmm, I can't say I know all too much about what and where everything is here. I only know the bonfire," he said apologetically, gesturing to the roaring flames behind them. "It's up to you where we're going to go. How about we go explore the place for a while and if we find something you want to go to, we'll go there, yeah?" Del Rey resisted the urge to mess up his hair- - - the younger was so cute.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm

𝕾inger and 𝕾ongwriter, 𝕬thena 𝕱ae

User Image

The music slowed to a peaceful stop, and the hum of conversation bubbled up in caustic waves. She smiled ever so politely, clapped her hands gently along with the others in congratulations to the dancing girl and the young violinist. She sighed, happily content with where she sat as she crossed her legs and gazed about at the children all around. Her daughter would be here soon, she was sure of it…

Or she hoped anyway, there never was telling with her little Elizabeth—or Cersei—as she preferred. It was her great grandmother’s name, she never thought that her daughter would become so taken to it, especially once her father had moved away all of those years ago. A humming growl reverberated deep in her throat; this wasn’t the time or place to dwell on such dark thoughts. She chastised herself, straightened her posture and realigned that smile to shine just right. This would be a perfect evening, she was sure of it…

Her voice
-- Diane Burke, Divorced
----- Full Blooded Veela
-------- Bonfire
------------ Sitting by the Fire
---------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head as Del kept talking to the other male, confused heavily.
What did he miss while he was playing?

At the mention of playing together more often Victor just tilted his head again, "Umm..." It was then Ronna spoke up and explained what happened, "A party?" This was a festival but...apparently something happened and people came to listen?

To him?

That couldn't be true, he played violin yes, but he wasn't deserving of any high praise, "...Thanks Ronna." Maybe it was...the singer next to him?
She was a singer right? The voice could only be her or the other girl, but she was apparently dancing.

Victor sighed, so it wasn't him, he knew this and resigned to it.
Of course he wasn't worthy of any praise.

"I'm glad you asked too~ It was a good place to try out my violin." He said in a half-truth, his thick accent caused by...feelings...before now almost gone.

He then turned to look at Del and the other male getting cozy, ah...that was a useless thing too.
Of course it was only him after all, "Ah Excuse me Ronna~" The frenchman said, having just thought of something, "I forgot to give these pins back."

Victor then bowed politely and held up a finger to signal he'd be back in a moment.
He then walked over to Del and the other male and waited for a chance to introduce himself, "Ah...umm...Del?" Victor began as he unhooked the pins from his bangs, causing them to fall again slightly, "I uh..forgot to give these back to you."

I feel flustered you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...I should give these back...It's only proper."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Greycast
mc2

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... is that a flint of jealousy I see from Victor? Never good. Nah... probably imagining things.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna was about to say something when Victor excused him to catch up with Del Rey the one he had watched talking to the youth with the white blonde hair. She sighed as she sat back swinging her feet as she waited for Victor. He had told her he would be back in a minute and she really couldn't go running off on her own now that she attached herself to him-and his family. That was probably her father's intent.

She sighed as she stared at the fire and stole glances at the white haired youth, Del Rey, and Victor. She was pretty sure she thought she saw a glimpse of jealousy or at least confusion from Victor as Del Rey talked to the other. She frowned and decided she was probably reading too much into it, that was the problem when you were observant AND had an active imagination. Either way, it was Victor's business and she wasn't one to pry unless it was necessary-it was never necessary to pry into people's love lives or whatever it was that was going on. Probably just some confusion to why the boy stayed. Victor really needed more confidence in his strengths.

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:48 pm

User Image
User Image

Monty bit his lips as he thought over the possible locations he and his new friend could go, the new friend which he didn't have a name for. When he suggested just going to explore the grounds he grinned and was about to nod when a pink haired boy came up to them and took pins from his hair making it fall onto his face. The shorter boy pouted at having conversation pulled from him, even though it was obvious the older boys had been talking before he even arrived, but soon his devilish smirk was back in place as he lunged forward and wrapped himself around the arm of the taller blonde. "Ve can go look for pumpkins, ya? Oo! Or maybe ze apple orchard? I haff never tried apples straight from ze trees before." Monty asked looking imploringly upward with his hazel eyes shimmering innocently.

Greycast

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:44 pm

The recent familiar voice was unexpected, and Del Rey found himself turning back to meet the eyes of one Victor Beausoleil. Already surprised to actually have the Frenchman talking to him again- - - something he hand't expected when Veronica had appeared- - - it only grew more when said male reached up into his hair and remove his pins before apologizing for not returning them and holding them out. He hadn't really expected the stunning upperclassman to actually approach him again. Albeit late, very late, the taller blonde realized he could have possibly used them as an excuse to talk to the pinkette again back in school. Shaking his head mentally to clear off the thoughts, Del gave a smile and the Borson shook his head. "No, it's fine. I meant for you to keep them for as long as you needed," he continued, wry smile still in place. Stepping closer, he took the pins from Victor's hand and refastened them, clipping the pink locks that had bothered Victor earlier back again. "There." Stepping back, Del Rey admired his work before he smiled once more, dimpling at the older boy. "You really do look so much better that way."

Which was why he was rightfully shocked and almost toppled over- - - thank Merlin he hadn't, though- - - when the young crossdresser he had met had lunged forward to attach himself to his arm, speaking and asking about where they could go. Gaining a small fond smile at the younger- - - and considerably smaller- - - boy, Del Rey placed a hand on his head, petting him. "Of course, I did promise, didn't I?" he laughed. Turning to face Victor, he explained, a sheepish little grin on his face. "I ran into him a little while ago- - - I probably should have been more alert. I'm going to be taking him round the festival since apparently his parents aren't here. And, oh, right!" Turning to the youngest blonde there, Del Rey gestured a hand towards the pinkette and himself and smiled. "That's Victor, and I'm Del Rey. What should we call you?"

Yukina101

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor glanced at the shorter blond male and kept the pleasant smile on his face when he noticed the younger boy pout, so...they were in that type of relationship?
..Or not?

Victor then tilted his head tot he side at what Del said, he could keep them? For as long as needed?
That made Victor blush slightly, which caused him to blink in surprise as the clips were re-fastened, "..Uh..." His cheeks were getting pink again, from the blush that was threatening to overcome him again, "Th-thanks..."

That was when the shorter blond had commandeered the conversation when he latched onto Del's arm, which made Victor twitch some, but keep the smile on his face, "His parent's aren't around? Ah..."

That made sense, though something seemed...off.

At the introduction Victor nodded, what was this blond's name?

I feel odd you know?
My inner thoughts are, "What is this feeling?"
I am a proud second year

Greycast
Yukina101

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

User Image
User Image

Monty beamed outwardly while inwardly doing a victory dance as his head was lightly petted by the older boy and he resisted the strange urge to stick his tongue out to the pink haired one. He blinked as his savior, or Del Rey, introduced himself and his friend, Victor, before asking for his own. The little boy blushed in embarrassment, he had never once thought to give out his own name! "Es tut mir leid! I-I mean, I am sorry! I forgot to say name. Ich bin Monty and I be very happy meeting you and...friend." Monty introduced himself with a grin at both boys.

Greycast

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head as he listened to the younger male's introduction, so he was German?
The frenchman then thought for a moment, or at least was raised German, interesting...

"Nice to meet you...as well." Victor said with a smile, though he was also feeling odd...what was this?
Was he jealous?

...Why though?

Victor also noticed the off handed way he was referred to, as though he wasn't welcome, "...Well then...I...should probably get back to Ronna." He said hesitantly, "Umm...So you can hang out?"
Truthfully Victor wanted to stay, but...he was sure the younger male..erm..Monty would not appreciate that.

Or at least Victor got that feeling from the boy.

I feel awkward you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Well..this is...odd..."
I am a proud second year

Yukina101
Greycast

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Inwardly cooing at how adorable the blonde was being, Del Rey gave a small laugh and pet the boy's head again. "No, it's no problem. You don't have to apologize," he smiled. "And it is nice to meet you, Monty." Turning to Victor who had responded in like to Monty's say, it had not escaped the taller blonde's notice how he was towards Victor. Hearing the pinkette announcing his taking his leave did leave him feeling a bit disheartened- - - the upperclassman had appealed to his aesthetic taste, and it also didn't help how he had treated Del Rey's ramblings as not-ramblings. Facing him, Del gave an apologetic smile before nodding in understanding at his words. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kept you too long, then," he apologized. Nodding his head yet again, the blonde turned to look at the smaller blonde clinging to him and smiled sheepishly. "Yup. But I'll see you around still, yeah?" Del asked, curiously. He was a bit nervous, but hopefully he had retained enough control to reign it in and mask it under curiosity. "If not, then in school," he dimpled, looking at the Frenchman. "And put the clips to good use," he added, grinning this time. "Don't hide your pretty face."

He had meant to say something along the lines, but he didn't mean for it to come out so bluntly! Inwardly cringing and mentally slapping himself, he gave a small, inner sigh. Hopefully he hadn't crossed any line with Victor with his last statement.

Yukina101

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items