Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:21 am
BECAUSE I DON'T HARASS YOU ENOUGH...

I've got a few to toss at you because two I think would be adorably hilarious and another I've been thinking about since we tried with Afanasy and Vermillion!

First, I have Cassi that I'd like to offer for Ceridwen to meet! Cassi can be a little shy herself on first meeting, but I think she'd really like Ceridwen. And she might even be willing to dance for her, if she can get past her shyness! Who knows, she might even try to get Ceridwen to dance with her. But I think they could possibly form a friendship and grow more comfortable talking with other soquili? Maybe? (I can always hope, right?!)

And then there's Nefarious here, who I've never actually had the chance to RP, but would love to get some foal time in! I wanted to see if you'd enjoy having him meet Aisling so they can tell each other wild stories? Nefy has a bad habit of taking a piece of news (or gossip) and twisting the tale to be this epic story! Since Aisling likes to tell stories, it might be amusing to let them try and one up each other, or work out the best story ever together! Foals, gotta love em~

As for Afanasy, I know we had talked about maybe having Vermillion give him the support/encouragement that he could escape too. But I've been thinking about it some more, and I think my sweetie Dark Side (who's Vermillion's mom!) might work out better for that, if you're still interested! She's more compassionate then her daughters one personality, and would be very encouraging to Afanasy. Sidi would do whatever she could to try and make him believe he's better than all of it and shouldn't let Tritone control him. He's still young and has too much in life he hasn't experienced yet!
.... Sidi might also try to adopt him too, lmao!

Let me know what you think <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:26 pm
Kyrieko

You DON"T harass me enough. emotion_donotwant

All three of those sound good. I would like for Ceridwen to make lots of friends. Aisling always loves a challenge, and that does sound good for Afanasy.

I do start a full time job on Monday so I will be very busy but I plan to make some time to RP. If you could start the first two, I can start the one with Afanasy.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:12 pm
spelldancer

I JUST NEED MORE OF ME TO HARASS YOU WITH emotion_awesome

Yay, excellent! And I am totally okay with starting the first two and you can do the Afanasy one when you have time! Also, congrats on the fulltime job!!! That's got to be exciting. I hope you end up liking it a lot!

And no worries on if things go slooooow -princess of slow things- |D
(ps CONGATS ON PAWED BOY! )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:36 am
Catriona Cricket added and Wafi and Djehuti filled it!  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas