Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Fundamentals :: Application Approval ||→ {3}
⇨ Profile Guide and Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deci Nurari

Divine Master

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:52 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__ Ⱥ я Ә__ Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Decimo

How Old Am I…| I am sixteen years of age.

What Gender Am I...| Male

When Was I Born...| Winter's solace graced my birth on December 4th.

What Are My People...| Deriving from the japanese heritage, a Tengu could be of many, albeit, Japanese would be a more prominent figure.

What Frame Am I...| Like the wind, I embody a light build.

How Tall Am I...| Towering approximately 5'7.

And How Heavy...|Not light enough, but I weight 127 lbs.

What Do I Look Like...| Slender in looks, a semi-sturdy muscle mass masks itself behind the clumsy outlook. Dark hair, like the voided skies, following up with a Yukata that matches the hues of the night. Eyes, like a phoenix, burning vigorously in attempts to reborn himself into someone better, along with a hint of pride shimmering within his orbs. Atop of the yukata, a Yuigesa dangles, just before reaching waist height. Covering my feet, Tabi sandals protect them in my daily venture, although being barefooted isn't so bad.

Where Am I From...| Traveling with the wind sometimes makes knowing where you are a hassle.

Did I Belong...| As far as clans go, I have my own that dwell within a certain establishment. The Royal Academy.

What Am I Like...: Mischevious at times, it's a trait befitting for a lord of the mountain, and a yokai. With this said, there is a serious side when needed.

What Did I Believe In...: Salvation comes from within' the mind, and through the mind, enlightenment is immeasurable.

What Am I Good At...:

Mental Fortitude: The ability to keep level-headed; aware; silent minded.
Hide and Seek: Throughout specific terrains, I excel in keeping myself hidden, albeit, like the wind, I'm everywhere.
Tracking: Throughout my time in the mountains of Kyoto, I have learned to track prey, and or people.
Physical prowess: Training martial arts within a Buddhist temple had taught me to fight hand to hand. With this said, it's natural my physical physique is different at first glance.

What Am I Terrible At...:

Easily distracted: Being a mischevious Yokai, there are little things that can amuse me. Thus, being easily distracted.
Functioning during rainy weather: Bad experiences have arisen during rainy weather, hindering his mental and physical state.
Aim: Whether it's Kunai knives or a mere stick, my aim just sucks. [-1]

What Do I Fear...: The wind is the utmost of his concerns. Being one with it, communicating, and embodying it becomes easy. When an uneasy heart arises, the wind mimicks it. Being a Tengu, you surround yourself with your distinctive wind, and you govern it, while it governs you. One cannot be without the other, and when one falters, there are consequences.

What Era Am I From...:Kamakura period

What Have I Experienced...:

Corruption,

Minds and hearts of humble men tainted by my ancestors. Greedy in power, they surely defined the ways of a Tengu. Granted, at one point I have succumbed to such notions. I too, 'needed' power in order to persevere, and I too wished to go great lengths no matter the cost.

Throughout the years of when I had a home, I was a Buddhist monk in training, ever since I was a young boy. They did not give me leeway, I was forced into this lifestyle, in hopes of showing the face of Tengus to man once again.

'Then it happened'

As leaders took a blind eye, the village and its people were destroyed by the higher-ups in hopes of never seeing another Tengu again. There were but 'Five' elders who exist, and then there's me. Last of my clan, and the one to get revenge on those who took away my precious home.

_____________ [│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ Ⱥ я Ә__ Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]

What Was I to My Home...} A combatant priest.

How Experienced Am I...| E - rank

How Do I Experience Life...|
• Taijutsu
• Tracker
• -
• -

How Do I View It...|

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
Tengu's Agility Within the mountains, I've practiced day in and day out how to maneuver with haste. Every second counts, and with that notion in mind, I'm nimble and quite flexible.
Yokai's whisper: Not necessarily a skill, but for amusement purposes, I can mimic familiar tones that I've heard, and turn them into minuscule vibrations using my second vocal cord, thus relaying a whispering sound from nearby, making it appear like some kind of Genjutsu.
• Reciting Sutras: Vast knowledge in most Sutras, most of which are for calming and mental prowess purposes, ergo, they can become useful prior to battle or just for simple meditation.

What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 225
→→• Chakra Color: Blue
→→• Chakra Materialization: A minuscule orb with a long nose.
→→→• Fuuton
→→→• Doton
Stamina Pool → 275
Archetype → Athlete
»» +100 Chakra
»» +100 Stamina
»» +150 Ryo
»» +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
»» +2 Proficiency Points
Statistics
→→→Power →☆☆☆
→→→Agility →☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆
→→→Chakra →☆

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
• {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
• {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}

What Am I Proficient In...|
• {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
• {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
• {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 02
Skill Points → 00 // 10
Proficiency Points → 00 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]

What Do I Carry...|

• • Casual adornments. (Current attire)
        • Bladed fan (Can be used as a knife, ax, boomerang)
        • Personal tent that can carry one extra person if need be.
        • Basic utensils (Pot, pan, fork, spoon.)
        • Organic herbs found within the mountains (Kept within a medium sized pouch)
        • Buddhist scriptures
        • Pen and paper.
        • Money pouch (For Ryo)

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:

•[Fuuton] Koukiatsu no Jutsu [High Air Pressure Technique]

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…|
    My full name is Kaileer Hakemoto-Cein'lys. However I've given up the Hakemoto name.

How Old Am I…|
    Physically, I am sixteen, but I lived my life through until I was forty-one before a Chronovore reversed my age, and I was taken by the curse.

What Gender Am I...|
    Male.

When Was I Born...|
    March 12, xxxx.

What Are My People...|
    I am Japanese, though my family originated from somewhere to the west.

What Frame Am I...|
    I am of a Medium build.

How Tall Am I...|
    Five-foot-eight.

And How Heavy...|
    One hundred and fifty-seven pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|
    Olive skin under a mop of dark brown hair, with stunning green eyes. Three scars across the left eye, barely missing the actual eye, one crossing the bridge of the nose. Medium build, lean but muscular from years of training. A variety of scars litter the body, carried over to the younger age for some reason, most notably at the joint of my left shoulder, left hip, and left thigh from some serious wounds that were sustained. Sometimes they act up and ache, hindering movement slightly, although I've more or less gotten over it.

As for clothes, I'll wear whatever I can find as long as it fits if necessity demands it. My typical attire is a sleeveless shirt under a leather vest, and dark harem pants with boots that come up to mid-calf. Thanks to the weather of Kaminari no Kuni, I typically wear a heavy coat as well, though this is often discarded during training and combat, otherwise it gets in the way. Both of my ears are pierced once, and I always wear my family crest on a chain around my neck.

Where Am I From...|
    I was born in Tanima no Kuni but traveled and spent my shinobi life in Kumogakure, although that was only a short portion of my life.

Did I Belong...|
    Although I disowned the name, I was and am a member of the Hakemoto clan, and I follow the Bukijutsu practice, and Yang and Harmony paths. I also have Senju blood, though it is inactive.

What Am I Like...:
    I have a dark childhood thanks to my temperament--or lack there of. It had driven me to spend most of my time on my own and, in fact, I was comfortable that way. When I was calm, he seems almost cold, bland, and indifferent to the approval of others. As I grew older and began to realize my faults, I detached myself from society so as to avoid emotional entanglements that might lead to my anger breaking lose.

The calm side of me is reserved, and I able to keep myself from showing emotion. I can become passive in the face of tragedy whereas others might be hysterical. This doesn't mean I feel nothing, quite the opposite actually. But I've faced enough tragedy in my life that I've become more or less numb to it.

The other side of me is the exact opposite, and did not used to take much provoking to appear. Almost infamous for my short temper, I have always had a tendency to pick fights. It had little to do with me wanting to be in the limelight, and more to do with simply wanting to prove myself. I am confident in my abilities and competitive, driven by aggressive energy that I often cannot control. I am stubborn with a low tolerance for frustrations and rarely feels guilty when I have done something wrong--externally anyway. Along with this, I have always been mistrustful of compassion.

This part of my personality was what showed through when I was forced to deal with others. I am not deterred by punishment or pain and I am thick-skinned to social approval, constantly needing to prove myself. However, I am sensitive to comments and attacks on myself, as much as I hate to admit it. I was boastful, brusque, and belligerent, and always wants to be the leader in a group.

Not everything about this side of me is bad though. My stubbornness translates into perseverance. I will always finish something I started, and will always strive to be on top.

It is just a matter of getting me to start something. Because, otherwise, I am lazy.

I also have the ability to tune into the weaknesses of others and use that knowledge against them.

As the years passed, much of my aggressive energy calmed or just became worn out. I like to view myself as much more calm and levelheaded than when I was younger... but after the Chronovore attack, I'm not sure if that negative energy will return.

What Did I Believe In...:
    Without fear there is no courage.

What Am I Good At...:
    Courageous | Possibly even being seen as overconfidence, I know how to face my fears in order.
    Innate Combat Prowess | The Hakemoto are trained to take on demons; thanks to this, I've been trained to be proficient in most weapons I wield.
    Diffusing Situations | Unfortunately, I'm not sure this will be the case in a world where I have no power, but I was once good at disarming situations before they got too bad, whether that meant a verbal fight or a war. But don't stand in my way once you've incurred my wrath.

Short Fuse | I have always been very susceptible to anger. Although I have tamed my temper much over the years, I'm still at risk of snapping at a moment's notice.
    Issues with Authority | I have never liked authority, which is why I ran from home in the first place. I will still respect my higher ups, however, as long as their morals don't oppose my own.
    'Old' Injuries | A variety scars from when I was older seem to have carried through the age reversal for some reason, and the injuries associated with them. Sometimes they hurt enough to hinder movement slightly. [Every twenty [20] posts roll a [d10]. 1-7 is fine, 8-10, speed reduced by a half rank [.5] until next roll. Also happens whenever weakened after using the Hakemoto states.]

What Do I Fear...:
    Darkness | I've always assumed it was just a phobia because I can't recall a reason to be afraid of the dark. And It's not necessarily the dark I fear, but the things I can't see inside of it.
    Storms | How ironic that the man who was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure is afraid of storms. However, spending so much time in Kumogakure has helped me more or less learn to ignore the fear.
    Attachment | After having lost everyone I know, I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear of losing them as well.

I was born to a family of torn lives. My father--a Senju by blood though not by name--was not a member of the Hakemoto clan like my mother. She married outside of the clan, and I inherited the name Cein'lys from my father. Because of the conditions of my birth I was, at first, rejected as a descendant of the clan.

I first started showing temperament problems when I was barely old enough to speak. And when I was old enough to throw a punch, I was already getting into fights. The anger would flare up so suddenly that my parents wouldn't know when to expect it, and even if they did, by the time they moved to stop me, I had already exploded. Eventually, my father left because of it.

After seeing first hand on several occasions, particularly when my young self attacked one of the clan leaders, they agreed to allow me to learn the ways of the clan to try to suppress my anger. It worked miraculously, but made the anger flares all the more dangerous.

I spent most of my childhood that way, like a pot waiting to boil over.

I was first introduced to shinobi at the age of nine when I was taken into the city for the first time. I was awestruck by what I saw. But the trip did not last long before I got into an argument with a particularly haughty, young shinobi. It ended in a nasty fight that left three scars across my face, and I was practically dragged back home. Whenever I brought up the shinobi after, my mother refused to hear of it, telling me the way he behaved, I would never become one.

I fought her about it for the next year and a half until I finally gave in... Or so I told them. One night, I snuck away from my house to where the clan's scrolls were kept and spent the night through copying everything in them. The very next day, with the copied scrolls safely tucked away, I denounced myself of any relation to the Hakemoto clan, that I would keep the name Cein'lys, and left.

I ran as far as I could, finding myself in Kumogakure, one of the shinobi villages I had heard about. Despite my mother's claims, I was accepted into the academy there. Though it did take longer to graduate thanks to my short temper, my prowess as a fighter and a tactical thinker earned me the title of genin, the first step in my quest to become a shinobi.

Meeting with the Raikage the first time did not go as well as I would have liked, but that was thanks to the giant I'd met there. At more than twice my height, the man I later found to be named Wanryoku flopped a live mountain lion on the Lady Raikage's desk like there was nothing wrong with it. When the thing started thrashing around, I decided it was a good time to leave and, grabbing the headband offered to me, I excused myself.

With access to knew styles and techniques, I started training as quickly as I could. However, I didn't get far before I was interrupted, a white-haired girl literally tripping over me, even though I wasn't really in the way. She introduced herself as Kazumi Shinsetsu, and apologized excessively. I couldn't be angry at her though; she was gorgeous. The moment of infatuation was exactly that: a moment. Wanryoku arrived back on the scene, stealing away Kazumi's attention. After being patted on the head by the older girl like a pet who'd done a trick, my mood went sour. But I wound up talking to them anyway, and became fast friends.

After some time getting to know Kazumi and her friend Viktor, Wanryoku and I returning to the dojo to train some more. At some point I got distracted by two kunoichi who decided to fight, and a third soon joined them. I nearly had a heart attack from a boom near me, but it was just Wanryoku dropping his weapon.

After that is a blur.

I found my legs trapped under rubble when I woke, but trying to wiggle free was pointless. I could only call for help until someone heard me. Help came in the form of Wanryoku, and he effortlessly lifted the debris from my legs. From there we, and several other survivors hurried from the grounds.

The whole village was burning, in chaos, a bijuu was loose, and no one seemed to have enough sanity to be of much help. We were all ushered to a bunker of some sort under what was left of the ANBU headquarters. Despite Kinpaku, the Raikage, giving orders, most questioned them. I offered my own input, but it was quickly lost as others fought to be heard. Kinpaku gave us new orders and left in anger to protect us from a hail of attacks that struck a moment later. After wishing Wanryoku good luck, I left with the squad I was issued.

It was in that squad I met Samuru. He had a quiet disposition, and was one of the only ones besides myself that hadn't questioned the orders he was given. I respected him for it.

I lost track of Samuru, but found him at a temple, evidently where he'd seen the projectiles originate. We found the enemy there, and we were outnumbered. Despite hiding, they seemed to know where we were. I barely avoided being shredded by escaping up into the tree. A short battle ensued until whistle cut through the air so sharp that I actually felt nauseous, and because of it I barely dodged my opponent's attack. I used the best I had available to me, but the enemy caught my arm. I barely managed to break free before the bone snapped. Samuru called out for me to run, and with the little strength I had left, I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Our retreat led us back to the ANBU headquarters, which apparently everyone had vacated since we left. I healed Samuru to the best of my ability, and we evaluated our situation, both agreeing he should stay and recover, and I should try to find survivors.

After we'd run, the bijuu was defeated by people who must have been near the gates, and the soldiers who had attacked were slowly wiped out. With no strength left to fight, I took it upon myself to take a count of the dead. The numbers were horrifying, but it didn't truly hit me until I found the bodies of Kazumi and Viktor. Both had died in the bar where we'd left them, which lay in ruins from an explosion. I broke down.

My search brought me back the the headquarters, where Samuru no longer was. I found the first surviving shinobi there, another genin who was a medic. As I left, I found Wanryoku collapsed and scarcely breathing. Someone managed to find a medic, and I waited with the giant until he was out of danger.

Some time later found me in the Raikage's office, along with the rest of the survivors of the battle, which was a pathetic few. I nearly lost it when the one who had almost cost Samuru and I our lives--Haituro--accused us of abandoning him. But I was promoted to chuunin rank regardless, and sent to help with repairs to the village.

With low morale and a hurt pride, I found my way back to Wanryoku, and finally got my injuries treated. I fell asleep but woke to the giant watching me. I told him what I'd found, and about Kazumi and Viktor's deaths. He helped me feel a bit better, and promised a drink when things had calmed down.

I managed to get in a bit more training before Wanryoku approached me. We were being sent to help repair the gate with Haituro. For whatever reason, despite the giant having been placed in charge, he asked for me to give orders. Uncertain, I complied to the best of my ability. Hard work paid off as the gate and bridge were both restored to better condition than they had been before the attack, though it quickly went downhill when Haituro left as soon as it was finished. He didn't even bother to report back to the office.

Back in the office, Kinpaku didn't seem too thrilled that Wanryoku had handed command over to me, despite his explanation. Regardless, I was more than a little shocked when she announced I was to be promoted to jounin.

I needed new weapons, and my first task as a jounin that the Lady Raikage gave me was to retrieve some supplies from the trading village Takumi. I hadn't actually had the chance to go there yet, or anywhere outside the village, so I took the opportunity.

But first, the drink Wan owed me.

I wound up back at what was left of the Edible Creations, where I'd found Kazumi and Viktor's bodies, since there was nowhere else really to go. Wan managed to find a cask still in one piece in the wreckage and I had my first real drink. I asked why he went against Kinpaku's orders, and he explained it was to prove myself capable of leading.

The next morning, after sleeping in the ruins, I found Wan training at the dojo--and destroying one of the newly repaired walls. However, as we made it to the gates, the giant was called off for another mission. More than a little disappointed, I head to Takumi by myself, where I bought myself as many blades as I could with the little money I had.

Back in Kumogakure, I found Wan still waiting at the gates, like he was told. Before I had the opportunity to turn in my task, I was stopped by an ANBU who gave me a missive. I was to deliver a letter to the Mizukage in Kirigakure. Unable to comprehend why a jounin was being sent to do a genin's job for a second time, I begrudgingly left.

The Land of Water, upon approach, was covered in strange glowing symbols and disgustingly delicious smelling mushrooms everywhere. It took all the willpower I had not to stop and eat them on the way to the village at the heart of the country. Kirigakure was in chaos when I reached it, all its citizens seeming to have gone insane. But none seemed to notice me.

When I finally found the Mizukage's office, I entered with caution. I was acknowledged, but events following were a bit of a blur. Several people were trying to get attention and then an ANBU attacked the secretary before committing suicide. The Mizukage, Sypher, asked me to help them as a representative of Kumogakure. I accepted, but was interrupted. On edge as my anger boiled, I gratefully left when I was issued orders.

My visit to the location I was ordered only resulted in finding a piece of shell-like substance that had broken from the roof of a cave. Taking this, I returned to the office. It was only then that I realized that time was moving much faster than it should have.

For the first time since receiving my headband, I almost lost myself to anger. Back at the office, I calmly asked one of the other shinobi what he had found at a location, and was met with blatant hostility from the arrogant genin. I lost my cool and, despite where I was, almost attacked him. I was scolded by the red-eyed chuunin Inka, but the genin insulted him as well, and he snapped likewise.

I met Inka on the streets of the village, which the white-haired genin who had enraged us had evidently flooded. Inka saved him from the water, and the two of us saved as many of the villagers as we could. As the sun rose and the village reset, the waters retreated again. Inka nearly lost control to the smell of the mushrooms left in the flood's wake, but he was determined to find the source, leaving me to take the genin back to the office.

I left the boy at the office and went after Inka. In the streets, I used almost all of what was left of my ryo to buy equipment, including a breathing mask, and descended to Kirigakure's underground.

Under the village, I found a cathedral-like building and, not finding Inka, I decided to investigate it. The doors to the building drained strength from me, leaving me temporarily weak, but I kept on. Inside, several skeletons lay around what looked like a cafe. Uncertain what had put them here, I drew my blade and hurried forward. It was then that the skeletons attacked. I made it through the building before I was struck, though one made it through the doors on the far end. It fell with a single blow.

Further down the tunnel was a shrine of some sort with a floating crystal pulsating with the same like as both the cathedral doors and the fuuin throughout the village. A plaque on the shrine read:

When faith is lost, when honor dies, the man is dead.

Below it, the words 'Save the people, save the world' were carved.

My search was interrupted by explosions somewhere else in the underground, so I turned back. This time I was forced to face the skeletons head on, nine of them total. They were fairly easy to fell, but I was already exhausted. A genjutsu attack took me off guard, though my State of Defense broke the illusion. Defeating them, I hurried to find Inka.

The chuunin was just outside the building. We both agreed it was best to inform the Mizukage of what we had found. In the office, I was asked about the UHV, the group that had attacked Kumogakure, but I could give them little more than they already knew. I went on to tell them what I'd found under the streets. Inka and I opted to investigate the cathedral further.

Back underground, Inka managed to pry the doorway open further without touching it. The skeletons had reset, but this time they didn't move as we passed through. We didn't stick around to find out if they would. On the other side nothing had changed. We realized drawing a weapon activated the skeletons to attack. Inka asked why I'd stayed to help, and I told him I was afraid of seeing someone else die. With some resolve, I tried kicking the gate with all my weight behind it, denting it enough we were able to lift it and prop it open.

On the other side, when I approached the lake, the waters drained away, leaving a strange doorway in their wake. I tested it, and when nothing happened, Inka walked through it. I quickly followed.

We found ourselves in a labyrinth filled with small turtle-crab creatures--the chakra I recognized as similar to the bijuu that had attacked Kumo--where Inka found one of his siblings. Deciding it was a fight he needed to face himself, I followed one of the other paths deeper into the maze. There I found a lanky woman who seemed to be made of magma, her hand pressed against a giant fuuin of some sort. From the glyph a clone was formed, appearing as a combination of myself, Inka, and another I didn't recognize. The clone attacked, and, just as I countered and struck it in the back, Inka arrived and attacked from the front.

In the meanwhile, two more clones formed, and we quickly attacked them as well. Inka finished the short fight off with an explosion. The clones were destroyed and the lava woman vanished, leaving the two of us alone with the small bijuu.

I stayed in Kirigakure for two months following, to recover from the two attacks I'd gone through and to help the village recover as well. After receiving thanks for my help from the Mizukage, he asked that I escort Jae, a Konoha shinobi, to speak with the Raikage. Agreeing, we left for Kumogakure.

Along the way, despite the reproachful behavior of the pink-haired girl, she asked me questions about the UHV, and the shinobi of the village. But the conversation grew increasingly tense after I mentioned Samuru, until she stopped talking altogether. I promised to introduce her to Samuru, but the longer I thought about it, the more convinced I was that they already knew each other. In Kumo, I took her straight to Kinpaku, since she was in enemy territory. The Raikage agreed to speak to her, but dismissed me and my report to look for a genin for her. This rekindled the frustration I'd almost forgotten about, but like always, I did as I was told.

To be continued...

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...|
    I somehow ended up Raikage in Kumogakure before I abandoned the title and, I guess, turned Rogue in a way. I was declared dead by Kumogakure so that no one would come after me.

How Experienced Was I...|
    I was S-rank.

Bukijutsu
    Bloodline
    • --
    • --

How Do I View It...|

Dual Wielder | Kaileer can apply almost any technique to two weapons without additional cost, but in exchange, since the chakra and/or stamina is divided between the two weapons, the attack is one rank weaker. It doesn't take any extra activations, and allows him to attack twice or defend two attacks up to that rank. This can be done once per post.
    Divided Path | He has a natural affinity toward the Hakemoto abilities, and can learn two paths of their abilities, although retraining is necessary for skills that have specific effects on specific paths.
    Weapon Proficiency | Training from a young age in a variety of weapons has expanded his knowledge of the weapons he can use. He gains an additional two [2] Proficiency Points.

Chakra Pool →
      1510 100
        • Chakra Color| Dark Green
        • Chakra Materialization| Normally, it looks like a whirlwind of leaves, but when he centers himself in combat, the chakra grows thicker, steady as the leaves on a tree.
          Raiton
          Katon

Stamina Pool →
      1285 100

Statistics
      • Archetype | Athlete
        »» +100 Chakra
        »» +100 Stamina
        »» +150 Ryo
        »» +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
        »» +2 Proficiency Points

Strength → ☆☆☆☆ [4]
      Agility → ☆☆☆☆ [4]
      Intelligence → ☆☆☆ [3]
      Chakra → [1]

How Much Ryo Do I Have...|
    00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do I Have...|
    00, 000 Exp

• Fishing ► 4
    • Foraging ► 4
    • Field Triage ► 2

• Single Handed Light Weapons :: 1
      • Wakizashi ► 1 :: E

• Single Handed Medium Weapons :: 1
      • Katana ► 1 :: E

• Medium Ranged Weapon :: 1
    • Two Weapon Combat ► Light & Medium :: 1

What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 04
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    Skill Points → 10 // 10
    Proficiency Points → 06 // 06

What Do I Carry...|

• Uchigatana [Durability 30]
    • Wakizashi [x2, Durability 30]
    • Shortbow [Durability 30[
    • Arrow [x8, Durability 10]
    • Light Armor [Leather; D-rank, Scale 20]
    • Leather Vambrace
    • Backpack
    • Skinning Knife
    • Twine, 50 Meters
    • Flint and Steel
    • Fishing Hook
    • Whetstone [x2; Durability 3]
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Bedroll
    • Mess Kit
    • Normal Clothing
    • Amulet with Family Crest

Quote:

Maruton

Raiton
    • Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique]

Katon

Hakemoto

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image
Who Am I…| Me...you want to know who I am? I'm Musunde Hiraite...my father is Takahiro Hiraite, the Iron Lord. My mother is...hard..to recall.
How Old Am I…| I think I'm sixteen...which is a bit odd. I don't think that's right, but...it's what I am.
What Gender Am I...| I'm a male. manlier than Wanryoku himself.
When Was I Born...| On Valentines Day, the Fourteenth of February.
What Are My People...| The people of the Iron Country typically speak in a language that's the precursor to Japanese. It's ancient, as are our ideals and practices.
What Frame Am I...| My body feels rather light...does that mean I used to have a heavier build before I slept for so long?
How Tall Am I...|I'm 5'7"
And How Heavy...| 149 lbs.
What Do I Look Like...| My mother is like a blur in my mind, but I can remember the mentions I got all the time. That I took a lot from her side. My father's eyes aren't as blue as mine, his hair isn't black either. My hair is rather long and I prefer keeping it in a ponytail. It can be rather messy since I'm not pulling my bangs back but I like the look. I have rather thin eyebrows but right above them are tear-shaped bits of hair. Father said it was a sign that I was born with blessing from Inari no Kami and that it's a rare sign of nobility, but I always thought it was pretty weird. I don't have any dynamic features other than that really. My nose and ears are small and my lips are thin, making me more "pretty" than "handsome." I...think it's why I had so much attention from women before my capture, but I always thought people could choose much better than me. Anyways, I've always had a musculature that's light but noticeable with it being most prominent in my arms and legs from the type of training I did. There's also a dark scar on the right side of my neck. My hair is black but tends to show some tints of auburn sometimes. If I don't keep myself maintained, my hair will actually have red ends. My eyes have a soft aquamarine tint to them with a hint of crystal as it gets closer to the pupil. They glow bright whenever I'm either entering one of the states or focusing my chakra too much. As for my clothes, it depends. I used to wear a thick white yukata to protect me from the cold with a black obi and harem pants. I grew up training in tabi and sandals, so that's what I'm used to. A thick black and red haori was given to me by someone special, it does well to protect me from the cold.
Where Am I From...| Tsukihara Hana in Tetsu no Kuni. I left when I was fourteen to escape being the next Iron Lord.
Did I Belong...| The Hakemoto.

What Am I Like...: Shameful that I have to think before answering that, huh? I don't really know anymore. These thoughts that Takahiro put in my head before I ended up in crystal...they're not what I expected. It wasn't obedience, subservience, the destruction of my resistance...it was an urge that I can't really control to cut down the fade and anything it's touched. I hate saying it more than anything, but I think he knew this was coming. That I'd be here and he'd be dead. He acknowledged my potential the moment I became the Raikage, I think. Destroyed my happier memories, then filled my head with the suffering our people have faced at the hands of both fades and demons alike. I can't remember my child, just that I know I had one. My wife...or if she was even someone I married. I can remember my rise to kageship and the losses I had to sustain, but if I try to remember my friends there's only a blank space. Funny, since I can remember anyone who has been on the opposite side of my blade. That sadistic a*****e...I can't remember the face of my own mother, but I can remember all the samurai who died in a lonely little room, defending their heir from members of a coup. He wants to turn me into a murderer, that's fine. The fades don't deserve a grain of mercy from me. But I'm going to find my memories, and I'll remake Tetsu no Kuni in my own image, he won't even be a speck in the history book. He'll be forgiven, but the world will forget him.

As far as myself as a person, outside of that urge...I've been told I'm a frighteningly calm person. It's not that I'm not in tune with what's going on around me, I just spend more time thinking over every detail in a situation rather than panicking. With that said, I'm pensive to the point where it's near neurotic, my mind never stops working until circumstances arise where I need to just move. That ever-working mind also works with my lies...which I can finally say I'm uncomfortable with. Before my capture, every day was a lie. My name, my history, my family. I pulled an illusion over the eyes of everyone. I...feel terrible about it, but it was the way things had to be.

What Am I Good At...: Ahh...unfortunately, I don't think I'm too good at a lot of things people would consider positive. For one, I'm exceptional in the art of deception. The only thing about me that excels that topic is my talent for using the curved swords of my people. My body feels a lot weaker, so I don't think it remembers how to do those things anymore, but everything still feels fresh in my mind. I remember the one technique I used most against Ooranu-sensei was Form Manipulation from the Tetsu no Ryu style...he couldn't predict a lot of the things I did with it. I think that counts as something I'm good at.
What Am I Terrible At...: I was never exceptionally bad at it, but hand-to-hand combat riles up my nerves too much. It's too personal and feels weird, so I avoid it. Another thing I'm not super good at is remaining honest to others. I suppose the last thing to mention would be my lack of control around demons. While normally I can maintain a healthy level of calm composure, interacting with those disgusting, thoughtless murderers makes my blood boil. I've watched them kill, destroy...eat. They don't deserve forgiveness for anything they've done.
What Do I Fear...: I guess I fear demons as much as I want to get rid of them. Their savagery makes my heart beat like crazy, and I'd be terrified if I found myself on the losing end of one. Along with that is the possibility of just getting shot with an arrow from my blind spot...it's a cowards tool, but I can't deny its effectiveness. Also, umm...love...is still not something I'm really comfortable with. For a different reason now. I don't think I'll be able to rest until I know who my wife and child are, and if they're...I can't think on this anymore.
What Era Am I From...: The Era of Madness.

My destiny was decided the moment I was born. The moment I proved to have Hakemoto blood along with the Hiraite lineage, I was destined to become the Iron Lord one day. Naturally, I can't remember much of my first years. There are paintings of me in the rooms or arms of various Daimyo as an infant. Some go through their early lives barely making it off scraps. There I was, a living trophy with everything handed to me. I've always envied them though. They had freedom. I learned early on that I wasn't afforded such a luxury, but we're not at that point of the tale yet. I spent much of my days as a toddler with my mother...however, I can't remember them at all. She's a blur in my mind when I try to picture her face. All I can recall is that I had happiness with her. Peace. She was my biggest joy, and the largest regret I had upon leaving.

Then there was the maid. I can hardly remember her either. I can recall her face and lightless red eyes. I remembered feeling sorry for her, only to be dazzled by her smile. Her being there in my memories is a lesson, I think. Through her, I learned that happiness is a choice. That even losing something precious such as sight is nowhere near the end. Unfortunately, all my other memories of her seem to have been stripped away as well. I suppose that in the end, I must have thought of her as more than an acquaintance.

Growing older, I became all but obsessed with samurai and their handling of the sword. While I knew that they included other weapons in their arsenal, it caught my interest the most. Their mixture of grace and ferocity astounded. My father had no qualms when I told him I wanted to learn their ways and appointed me his best friend to be my sensei. Things were fine from then on out. I spent many days outside training, while during the night I was reading about traditions and Bushido as a whole. I explored Tsukihara thoroughly when I had the chance, spent time to help others and enjoy the life of something that wasn't just a royal heir. Those were the golden years.

Everything came crashing down during both the arrangement of my marriage and the meeting that ensued. I was clueless to current events of the civil war brewing in Tsukihara, and we all took a risk that day.

Will be continued later!

What Was I to My Home...} To my home, I was the heir to the iron throne. To Kumogakure, I grew to be the Raikage.
How Experienced Was I...| I was an S rank shinobi.
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

• Minagoroshi: Soraru's bloodlust comes out when against the creatures who have caused his people so much torment. When he makes a demon/fade bleed or vice-versa, the samurai gains an extra activation for combat.
• Exceptional Form: Form Manipulation of Tetsu no Ryu is Soraru's undisputed favorite technique. He knows its inner workings, and how to get the most out of a lower-ranked technique. The Technique in Soraru's hands can reach ten feet before requiring further chakra expenditure instead of five.
• Born Samurai: Soraru's talent only shines when swords are involved. When using the single-edged swords of his people (tanto, wakizashi, katana, odachi) the boy pays half the stamina for his attacks. On the other hand, he cannot use any weapon without exceptional training. (Requires another PA usage or extenuating circumstances)
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Aquamarine blue, takes on whisps of black when against demons and fades, or opponents Soraru has a strong distaste towards in general.
→→• The manifestation of Soraru's chakra is a large suit of armor akin to what a shogun going into war would wear. It looms over his body in a way similar to that of the renowned Susano'o from the Uchiha clan, except that it has no physical form.
→→→• Fuuton
→→→• Raiton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Acrobat
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆ (3)

How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 0
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 0

• Brewing x3
• Roastery x3
• Field Triage x2
• Foraging x2
• Single Handed Medium Weapons (1) ► Katana ( 1 E )
• Single Handed Light Weapons (1) ► Wakizashi ( 1 E )
What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 03
Skill Points → 10 // 10
Proficiency Points → 04 // 04

What Do I Carry...|

Chainmail [Scale 35, D-rank]
        • Katana
        • Reverse Blade Katana
        • Wakizashi
        • Weather Clothes
        • Backpack
        • Bedroll
        • Whetstone x4
        • Soap x2
        • Sewing Needle x2
        • Journal
        • 1 Pen 1 Pencil
        • Oiled Waterskin
        • Skinning Knife
        • Blanket x2

Quote:

Maruton:

Fuuton

Raiton

Hakemoto

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Enchantment

Illusory

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu
• Form Manipulation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm
________________Formal Judgment ||
After close review, your profile is [Approved]! It is suggested that you post your profile, if you have not already, within the approved Profile Vault for easier bookkeeping.

Royal Taorito

Tenshuyami

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 am
User Image

Who Am I…| Hono Hokori

How Old Am I…| Fifteen [ 15 ]
When Was I Born...| Autumn

What Are My People...| Unknown
What Frame Am I...| Light

How Tall Am I...| 5'0" // 152cm
And How Heavy...| 105lb // 48kg

Where Am I From...| Land of Clouds, Kumogakure
Did I Belong...| Distant relation of the Hari clan

What Did I Believe In...: "A supplement to all, useless on its own. A tool."

What Am I Like...:
Honō is a quiet individual who works hard to never impose,
to never disappoint, and, more importantly, to never be a
burden. He walks quietly and falls far too readily into the
submissive role of a servant. He bows his head in greeting
and reprimands for even daring to think anything that could
ever be even mildly construed as an insult, undermining, or
even dismissive of intent or sincerity. Anger is a foreign
feeling, as he redirects it as being born from his own failings
and thus turned into shame, guilt or some variation thereof.
He is also unaccustomed to conflict, so he takes on a
supportive role instead, or avoids it altogether. Despite his
fears, he has yet to be placed in a position where has to
decide between his own life or that of another's...

What Do I Look Like...|
Honō at age 15 was just before his massive, and sudden,
growth spurt. He is below average height, and his weight
is only due to the muscles needed for his work in the forge.
Skinny and thin framed, Honō is pale skinned from his time
in the hospital and his work indoors. Moss-green eyes,
pale hair, and small, almost indistinct scars on his forearms
and hands are his main features of any distinguish. He also
has a preference for more traditional work attire, due to the
very traditional preferences of his clan. Haori and Hakama of
whites, purples, and, later in his life when he returned to
shinobi work, blues comprise his wardobe. When crystalised,
he wore a white set with grey accents - including hand-
embroided sigils of his clan.

What Era Am I From...: Era of Division

What Am I Composed Of...:
What Am I Good At...:
• Environmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and
viable exploits in the surrounding environment.
Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of
supplying weapons, tripping up the opponent, or
manipulating the environment to his allies'
advantage. Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get
familiar with their tells, thus becoming more and
more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no
difficulty traversing slippery surfaces, even over
uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the
ability to perform minute, detailed work. Finicky
work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as
such has a tendency to flee instead of fight,
especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other
shinobi; restricting his movements slightly and
hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a
shinobi, Honō lacks the strength most individuals garner
from their everyday training.

What Do I Fear...:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village,
Honō fears his teammates will leave him behind if he fails
to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual
in Kumo. He fears this makes him a target of assault;
verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves the workshop he is
constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,misreading
the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain a distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating an extra half again the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

• Gentle Soul:
Honō's kind and soft nature have made him entirely unthreatening and approachable. Animals are especially more receptive to him. They find peace in his presence and are not opposed to following him - thus granting the Hokori the passive ability to give another individual trying to tame an animal an extra re-roll/attempt at success.

• Steady Hands:
Honō's work in the family forge has trained him into mastering a better self-control over his movements. Gathering fragile or precious materials will gain him an extra half again amount due to his precision and care.

• Honō was trained by the Hari clan in only to serve it. He has experience in the tea ceremony, in the manners of servants, and in all ways of fulfilling the needs of others without ever asking what it is they are after. When it was found he had some miner attunement with chakra, the young boy was also forced to attend the village Academy as well.

• It was apparent from the beginning he had little talent, but his determination not to fail or dissapoint made him a dedicated student and hard study of the required materials. Theoretically, Honō did well, but practically he just could not keep up with the other kids. At the threat of dissapointing the Hari family, Honō would stay back after lessons to practice in hope of finally matching his fellow classmates. One day, however, he could not perform the simplest of techniques - the wall walking skill. So he again stayed at the Academy after lessons were over and he practiced. And practiced. And the sun went down and he kept going - muscles aching and overclothes gently folded and set aside to keep them clean. But he went for too long, and his breaks to catch his breath just weren't enough to account for his lack of chakra. In his determination, Honō surged chakra through his pathways - and they were too far gone. It was too much. Honō had burned out the entrance to his core and done extreme damage to his pathways. He was hospitalised and the Hari clan removed his enrollment in the Academy. After years of intensive care and then physical therapy, Honō returned to his full duties - to his family.

• Years later, Honō met Kaileer and Wanryoku during a freak snowstorm - the guise of a supposed UHV attack. It was that same attack that resulted in Honō being enlisted back into the Kumo forces. He worked to suit his skills learned as a worker to best aid his teammates and village. Most notable to Honō in supporting him and giving him the confidence in growing his skill set was a Samurai named Soraru. Most notable in giving Honō a figure to confide in and familiarity with was a Barbarian named Wanryoku. And most notable in giving Honō the precedence that you don't always have to place duty before self, is Kaileer.

What Was I to My Home... Worker
How Experienced Was I...| Civilian

• Artisan
• {Second Class}

How Do I View It...|
Worksmith: The Worksmith is the Artisan who realizes that while making weapons and armor are indeed important neither address the necessity of someone making the very tools they need to do their job. The answer is the Worksmith, who works on the jewelry, the tools, and the small pieces that are necessary the world over to build things. Without a Worksmith, nearly nothing can be accomplished properly. Artisans who select this path find utility smithing flowing easier from them, and as such, per point of Discipline invested, they receive one [1] point to add to their CC rolls. Every three [3] points invested in this discipline will also increase the range of roll needed for Masterwork effects.

Stamina Pool → 100

Chakra Pool → 100

→→Black
→→• Clawed Hands
→→→• Katon [ Fire ]
→→→• Doton [ Earth ]

Archetype → Acrobat

Statistics
→→→Power →☆☆ (2)
→→→Agility →☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
→→→Chakra →☆☆ (2)
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆ (3)

• {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
• {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}

• {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
• {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
• {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02

Skill Points → 00 // 00
Proficiency Points → 00 // 04

What Do I Carry...|

• Hidden Pockets Clothing
      • •• x1 Kodachi [Durability 30]
      • •• x1 Waterskin
      • •• x1 Scroll Case [20 Scrolls]

• x1 Medium Satchel
      • •• x12 Black Eggs [Durability 1]
      • •• x1 Journal
      • •• x2 Pencils
      • •• x4 Sewing Needles
      • •• x1 Scissors
      • •• x1 Soap

• x1 Two Person Tent

Quote:
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Null Maruton

Fire Katon

Earth Doton

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Illusory

Enchantment

Quote:
▬▬┤|E i s e j u t s u
[ X-Rank ]

[ E-Rank ]

Quote:
▬▬┤|F u i n j u t s u
[ X-Rank ]

[ E-Rank ]

Quote:
▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u
{Style name here}

Quote:
▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u
{Style name here}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:31 am
User Image
[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]

Who Am I…|
My name is Miyuki Fujimoto. Or at least I'm pretty sure that's my name.

How Old Am I…|
I'm... not sure anymore. I think I lived for a long time, but...physically I'm maybe thirteen?

What Gender Am I...|
Female.

When Was I Born...|
During the fall... October, maybe?

What Are My People...|
My name is very Japanese, so we'll go with that.

What Frame Am I...|
Although I look Light, I am heavier than I look. So I guess Medium.

How Tall Am I...|
About five-foot-one.

And How Heavy...|
Heavier than I look, at about one hundred and twenty pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|
Long rose gold hair tied in a loose braid and magenta eyes, the sclera a dark violet, almost black. I'm pale skinned and lightly built, although my tendrils make me heavier despite my slender form. I seem to be mostly flat-chested and somewhat short. Definitely younger than I remember, even if my memory is hazy. I wear a tight black outfit, thigh-high stockings and knee high boots. I've always had this white cloak for warmth, since unlike hunger and thirst, I still feel temperature. But I'll wear anything as long as it doesn't clash.

Where Am I From...|
I think I lived in Kirigakure.

Did I Belong...|
I have the parasitic Jiongu inhabiting my body. They haven't let me forget that.

What Am I Like...:
[Although the reasoning itself it somewhat unapparent, her personality varies depending on which elements she uses the most often. An out of character point system is used to value how far into a personality she delves, ranging from one to ten. Every jutsu used in an element adds a point to that element, and using a different element takes one point from the highest of the personality point. Using an opposing element removes two points from a personality. This functions the same as the chakra wheel.

Suiton
This personality would be considered her natural personality, as Suiton is her primary element. Water is considered the most powerful element because it can move around any obstacle in its path without losing its essential nature. It can, with time, carve its way through a mountain. Water's qualities are creativity, charisma, and passion for life and lust. She values her friends greatly, and is very personable overall. On the opposite end, she tends to be indecisive and uncertain, leading to an insatiable wanderlust, as well as somewhat vain. This personality is weakened by Doton (earth).

Doton
Earth's personality traits are stable, practical, reliable, empathetic, honest, and kind. While her natural water personality values friendship, this personality takes on more of a protective role over her friends. Of course, in doing so, she often forgets to take care of herself. Her earth personality is much more thoughtful and reflective than that of any other element as well. She also develops a sweet tooth the further into earth she goes. This personality is weakened by Raiton (lightning).

Raiton
Lightning qualities include strength, independence, focus, intensity, and righteousness. This is her most determined and powerful personality, although it is followed closely by fire. It is the least opinionated, unlike its water counterpart, and most accepting of change. However, her determination comes from a lack of confidence and a fear of disappointing others. This personality is weakened by Fuuton (wind).

Fuuton
Her wind personality is the boldest and free-spirited of the personalities. It is represented by initiation, imagination, compassion, and competition nearly on par with fire. It is the best personality when it comes to decision making, and she will often take on a 'go-getter' or 'do-or-die' spirit. On the darker side, she can be easily discouraged by criticism, and seems to express a dislike for herself and what she is. This personality is the most likely to push others away from her. This personality is weakened by Katon (fire).

Katon
Fire is intense, and its traits are passion, aggression, and expressiveness. While she can be cheerful, warm-hearted, and generous, she is also very direct and not afraid of confrontation. She seeks out challenges and the opportunity to try new things out of pure experience rather than the thought of reward. Of course, fire can also burn. Vanity, jealousy, and disappointment are traits that come along strongly with this personality. This personality is weakened by Suiton (water).

Feral
A personality that rarely rears its head, this only takes place when she has been severely injured. Neither friend nor foe can stand in the way of her desperation to replace damaged organs. This is the personality that shows the true corruption caused by the Sero tree, and how she still thrives off of it.]

What Did I Believe In...:
“The poor harvest of the past shouldn't ruin the fruit the future may bear for you."

What Am I Good At...:
I think I am good at Ninjutsu--it always made me think of magic, and that makes it more fun. I also am a good Dancer and Singer, or at least I like to think I am. They are the art through which I perform my magic. I am good with tactics, even though I might not seem like it. Plus I have an incredibly high pain tolerance, thanks to my tendrils, but that's both a blessing and a curse.

Ahaha... I'm incredibly reckless. You can ask anyone who knows me, and they'll agree. I'm also a bit of an airhead, and my personality is very unpredictable because it changes based on the element I use. I don't even know how I'm going to react sometimes. I have really bad wanderlust, and it's near impossible for me to stay in one place for long without unconsciously wandering off. On top of everything, I have a feral part of me that comes out when I'm injured, and I can't control it.

What Do I Fear...:
I'm afraid of my tendrils. I'm afraid that someday they'll take over me completely. I'm still human, but I'm afraid of losing sight of that. That aside, I am afraid of the dark, and I'm afraid of doctors and physical contact, though I can't seem to remember why...

What Era Am I From...:
I think I was born in the Era of Madness? And then grew up in the Era of Division. I'm not sure how long I lived following...

My memory is hazy. I can remember living in Kirigakure, and going through incredible pain, but besides that, all I have is bits and pieces...

[An average teen in pretty much every way, about the only thing Miyuki Fujimoto had going for her was her bubbly behavior and her proficiency with Suiton chakra. She came from a normal family who lived in Kirigakure with little to no ties to the shinobi lifestyle, but she thought the prospect of adventure was worth the journey. Of course, she'll probably someday be disappointed in the actual lack of adventure the shinobi life brings. As her parents were against her taking on this lifestyle, she didn't join the academy to start her journey until she was thirteen, when her stubbornness finally got her somewhere. It was much harder than she ever anticipated it being, especially when weird things began happening around the village, such as rumors of getting stuck in a time loop, and weird mushrooms that made people go mad.

As one with wanderlust, she happened to be away from the academy when everyone was evacuated just before one particular event. She'd found plenty of hidden alcoves around the village where she could relax and forget about the world for a while, but because she'd fallen asleep, the emergency evacuation was missed altogether.

Miyuki woke to a hunger she'd never experienced before, like her stomach was literally devouring itself. It fogged her mind, made her turn feral. As she dragged herself through the remains of what had been Kirigakure not hours before, unaware of the mutation happening to her body, the great tree known as Sero grew out of control, and corrupted chakra it released twisted every living thing that had been left behind.

The first thing she came across her mind told her was appropriate to eat. It must have been the half-rotted remains of some animal, perhaps a tamer's companion, given the dead masked figure who lay not far off.

She knew something was wrong with it the moment she tore into it, but the corruption from the tree wouldn't allow her to stop. She felt tainted, beyond what she already had. Almost everything became a blur following, but it was filled with agony.

Unbeknownst to her, the creature from which she ate bore an experimental parasitic form of the black tendrils known as Jiongu. Her naturally adaptive body and the corruption that was already there caused the tendrils to take over her almost perfectly, bonding to her on a cellular level. It devoured the corrupted chakra caused by the Sero tree, and she provided it a host to survive off of. The tendrils thrived off of the dark energy that only took the lives of others.

The next time her thoughts became clear, Miyuki found herself in the hospital, the skies dreary but no longer black as they had been while she wandered. Her calm lasted until an elderly doctor stepped into the room, and her mind turned feral once more, but this time more out of desperation. She knew the thing that was now her had sustained terrible damage, and needed fresh, functioning parts to repair itself. What better way than to take it straight from the living?

Having heard of and recognizing the black threads from shinobi of the past, the doctor managed to satiate her with a heart from their preserves--against the wishes of most others. While she was not fully healed, at least she wasn't going to attack again for the moment.

Per protocol, the Mizukage at the time, Jack Snipe, had been informed the instant it was known about what she were. From what the doctor told her, he had a history with her kind, which he explained in as much detail as he could, although it seemed her circumstances were greatly different. The doctor informed her she was something...new. Something they'd never seen. As such, Jack told the doctor to give her anything she needed, to help her grow.

There was a mention of a woman named Koko, but no further details were given.

So she was examined thoroughly, by her choice now that her mind was stable in search of what exactly she'd become. He offered to allow her access to older shinobi hearts, ones of cadavers, to experiment with, but she would be given but one to keep. She had to pick carefully, and it was through this careful process she discovered different types of chakra had effects on the way she behaved. None necessarily negative, but still prominent changes in her personality. Eventually she settled on a Doton heart, since it seemed to allow her to have the clearest mind.

One side effect discovered, however, although she never noticed herself, was also unique: where others would be murdered by the corrupted chakra below the tree, she thrived on it. She grew stronger the closer to such the radiation she came, but likewise, her tendrils became more active, feral, and regained that hungry from the Sero incident.

Once they were sure she wouldn't snap again, she was released to finish her training at the academy, of which she'd been nearly complete to begin with, and eventually graduated.

Somehow, though, her wanderlust has taken her out of Kirigakure to the trading village of Takumi, where her true adventure began.]

To be continued

[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]

What Was I to My Home...}
I was a Genin of Kirigakure, I think.

How Experienced Was I...|
I was barely D-rank but it seems I've lost my skills. I am now E-rank.

How Do I View It...|

Go with the Flow :: Her performance comes in the form of dance and movement. With Suiton (water) as her primary element, anytime her performance involves dance, be she in water, on water, or surrounded by thick mist, she gets a 50% reduction to Suiton techniques.
Living Parasite :: Due to the symbiotic relationship between her and her threads, her body is completely malleable. She can form tendrils from any part of her body at will, for an appropriate cost. Because of this any extensions of her body that are unused can be reabsorbed and refunded. This includes various jutsu that she has direct contact with throughout use.
Wanderlust :: An uncontrollable wanderlust allows her to enter and exit an area in the same post, potentially making travel much faster. However, there's a fifty percent [50%] chance that she'll end up somewhere other than her intended destination, at which point mods must be consulted to find out where. On the bright side, she is more likely to find new locations. This can be 'turned off' if she is focusing on where she's going, but she must travel like normal.

Chakra Pool → 115
→→• Chakra Color| Depends on her most prominent personality. The color associated with that personality's element is the color reflected in her chakra.
→→• Chakra Materialization| Her chakra materialization is directly affected by the tendrils that live inside of her. The more strongly she feels an emotion, the more active her tendrils become, and likewise the more unstable her chakra becomes, surrounding her and her tendrils almost like a skin. It provides no effect, however.
→→→Suiton

Stamina Pool → 100

Archetype → Sage
→→→»» +100 Chakra
→→→»» +100 Stamina
→→→»» +100 Ryo
→→→»» +5 Ninjutsu Slots
→→→»» +2 Skill Points

Statistics
→→→Power → ☆ [1]
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆ [3]
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆ [3]
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]

[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]

• Fishing ► 1
• Foraging ► 3
• Bombmaking ► 2
• Poisonmaking ► 2
• Potionmaking ► 2

• Single Handed Light Weapons
→→• Fan ► E

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 07
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 12 // 12
Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]

What Do I Carry...|

• Steel Fan
        • 1.5 ft, 3 ft circumference when extended.
        • Multi-purpose tool made from steel plates that extend into a broad, near 360 fan. It it fairly aerodynamic, allowing it to act as a chakram when thrown, or a bludgeon when folded.
        • Durability :: 30

• Reinforced clothing [Super light; D-ranked, Scaled 10]
      • Backpack
      • Flint and Steel
      • Whetstone [Durability 3]
      • Rope [20 meters]
      • Twine [50 meters]
      • Oiled Waterskin
      • Bedroll
      • Blanket
      • Journal
      • Pencil
      • Fishing Hook
      • Mess Kit
      • Sewing Needle
      • Shinobi Clothing

Quote:

Maruton:

Suiton

Bloodline

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name}

{Your second Type's name}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image
Who Am I…| Xion Akagami
How Old Am I…| 15
What Gender Am I...| Female
When Was I Born...| 03/14
What Are My People...| English/Japanese
How Tall Am I...| 5' 5"
And How Heavy...| 111 lbs
What Do I Look Like...| ...
    White hair, red eyes, and pale skin color a light frame that look like it could break even the weakest attacks. Xion doesn't look like the type who could survive out in the wilds for more than a day. To be frank, that's completely true, or it would be. Except, she's going to prove that wrong.

Dressed in her signature maid outfit, an attire she returns to over and over again even after being taught the hard way how to wear something else, Xion starts off looking clean, and she would like to remain clean, thank you very much. She's fine with getting dirty, even several times throughout the day. After all, it's all part of a days work, but remaining dirty is just another matter completely. Please no. Xion puts in a lot of care to appear presentable every day, not out of vanity but because she cannot see, so she must work that much harder to even sort out the basics of her appearance. She doesn't ask for more than the basics, anyways.

Neat hair and eyes that wander. Being completely blind, Xion's eyes are rarely focused on anything, and while she's grown accustomed to "pointing" them in the direction of her interest, they often miss their mark and just stare at some random spot in the general direction she wishes to "see." Can't be helped. Even if Xion can pinpoint her target with complete accuracy, she does not know how eyes work. She's never used them in her life, and as a given, she doesn't know what it feels like for them to be pointing in one direction or another.

Despite her delicate appearance, Xion's hands and feet are another story entirely. Disciplined and worked as a maid of a prestigious household since she was a child, her feet are used to standing for hours with no rest, even for a whole workday. Her hands, likewise, are at once nimble with all of their practiced movements and weathered with the tasks that had built those movements into her muscles. Cleaning, washing, sewing, and cooking along with their myriad of mistakes, errors, and injuries from learning and perfecting the tasks. Although, there are some callouses that seem a little out of place. It can't be... Archery? Well... This is Xion we're talking about...

As someone who's never relied on visual cues, it should be a given that Xion is absolutely terrible at hiding visual cues regarding her thoughts. Granted, this is rarely a problem as most of her thoughts are, apparently, completely unreadable. She just doesn't make sense. However, as everything is rooted very deeply in logic for her, even if it's her own logic, there are signs that can be read, the simple ones. Facing something is a courtesy she's grown accustomed to acting out for the sake of those around her, but when she's really interested in information for something, then it's smart to remember that her "eyes" are actually her ears and she'll move her head appropriately to catch the sounds that have caught her attention. If she's straining to hear, then she'll turn a ear to the sound and stretch as close as possible. If she's trying to locate, she'll face the sound face-on and tilt her head this way and that much like an owl would. Fittingly, the purpose of the tilts is to place her ears at different heights, replicating the barn owl's asymmetrical ear holes, and then adjusting as she sees fit.

Xion's most frequent expression is a look of whimsy. After all, "You see more with your eyes closed~"
Where Am I From...| Raised in the Iron Country. Joined Kumogakure as an adult.
Did I Belong...| I was coveted for the blood and abilities of the Seirei no Hogosha I held within me, enough so that the Hiraite family adopted me for the protection of their future heir.

What Am I Like...: Aku made meido desu kara~ Just kidding!~
    If I let Xion narrate this, it would take forever and make little sense because that is what she is like. Nonsense. At least, to those who aren't in her head. Notorious for not explaining everything and thinking in strange and mysterious ways on top of that, it is incredibly hard to read Xion despite how easy it is to read her. See? Not even that makes sense.

Having somehow mastered the art of rnging in her head when she needs to make a choice but just doesn't know which once, Xion can be ridiculously inconsistent even if you did understand her bizarre, too direct method of decision making. Why is it too direct? Because she chooses based on what she knows, accounting for future possibilities and other unknowns only a little bit. The result is that Xion will change plans on the fly and think nothing wrong of it.

She's also terrible at reading people or situations. Stress appears to be a completely foreign concept to her. Tension as well. Fear? The blind girl likes to stand above cliffs and feel the wind coming up and down the gaping maw in the ground. Although, she isn't without fear... There are some things that can cause her to shudder and explode. Tread lightly if you so decide to test Xion's courage because she is one of those folks, the ones who are as nice as can be, as kind like a saint, and as harmless as a fly until something presses their buttons. Then she becomes a whimsically vengeful spirit... You don't want that on you even if Xion is still... technically mostly harmless.

Well, because there's so little she can actually do to get back at people the way she'd really like to get back at them, she's mostly chill. There's little she can do with a grudge, even if she were to hold it, so most minor offenses will often go away by themselves in due time.

For her to fear and hold a grudge is a side of Xion that almost rarely appears, though. The Xion everyone comes to know and love (or hate) is whimsical and adventurous. She has always wished to "see" the world, from her childhood confined as a maid of the Hiraiite and all the way into her adulthood when she was released from her bindings. Just like before, Xion would wish to "see" this new world... or rather what the old world has become.

However, there is just one thing different. Only one real change that's struck her over the years and stuck with her even now. She isn't the kind to mind being alone. She is happy to travel the roads by herself and with perhaps some temporary companions to aid her in the many ways she falls short, a curse of such a specialized upbringing. However, upon joining a certain village on a whim, one of many, and coming to learn many things in that village. She's found that as okay as she is with traveling alone, she wouldn't mind some steadfast company accompanying her, or even the other way around. Xion doesn't feel like she needs to lead the way to lead her life into the experiences and "sights" she wants to fill her memories with.
What Did I Believe In...: "I fear not what I cannot see~" "See how much I care? Because I certainly cannot."

What Am I Good At...: "Seeing" with my eyes closed. Recognizing when and how to support. Keeping my options open. Making sense.
What Am I Terrible At...: Actually seeing with my eyes. Having to rely on only myself. Locking my options closed. Making sense.
What Do I Fear...: Dying a life unfulfilled. Total sensory deprivation. Making sense.
What Era Am I From...: Born in the Era of Madness. Died in the Era of Attention.
What Have I Experienced...: Well, I remember these forget-me-nots...
      Xion's legend dates back to the 12th Century thank you very much. Her parents, adventurous folk like her, stumbled upon some ancient Indian burial grounds and may have started a fight there without really thinking too hard about the consequences. For their transgression, their first-born, Xion, was cursed to be blind upon birth.

And that's why Xion is blind.

Alone.
      When Xion was born blind, her parents could not keep her. They tried, they really did. Up until she was seven, they did everything they could to raise her right and proper. However, they simply didn't have the resources, time, or most importantly, the will to give up their current lifestyle to make those resources and time. A blind child. Baffling to the two seeing parents.

Perhaps because they had tried so hard, just not hard enough, despite being confused that it had hurt Xion so much. Like any child, she loved her parents. It was a natural instinct to care for and appeal to those she relied on, reinforced by the care that she did receive. However, like any child, she truly didn't understand her circumstances. She vaguely knew she was different. After all, she was blind, not deaf. She could not learn to write, but she knew how to read, speak, and be aware of the intentions of those around her. She had been told repeatedly that there was this something called "seeing" that others could do but she couldn't. Still, her parents tried so hard to accommodate her handicap. They never left her behind, even when she was left behind by those her age. Xion couldn't expect to ever lose them.

Except that was exactly what happened. When Xion was only 7, her parents gave her away. "For your own good," was the cliche line Xion remembered being given, even to this day, centuries after that moment. She didn't understand. She knew nothing, not when her parents started to plan this, not why they were giving her up, not who she was being given to, not what they meant about her own good, not what she had done wrong, not what she could have done right. There was... nothing for her.

For a lot of people, when there is nothing, something is made instead. The something Xion made from the nothing that was her knowledge of "why?" was that her parents... must have forgotten about her. No, that's not quite right. She wrapped up all of her complicated feelings over the abandonment that really wasn't quite an abandonment and simplified it into a feeling of dread that her parents would forget about her now that they had left her hear. Maybe they had even wanted to forget about her. Regardless, Xion didn't want to be forgotten. She... she wanted to exist in someone's mind.

Yes, that's the key word
      "This is for your own good," the final words from Xion's parents were no lie. From the bottom of their hearts, even if it wasn't with all the effort they could conceivably had mustered, they had given Xion away for her own good.

While cursed without sight, Xion was blessed with a rare bloodline limit, coveted by certain individuals for the power it gave to others. Any holder of the Seire no Hogosha was a powerful ally that could not stand on their own. In other words, someone who would definitely remain loyal, at least until the current partnership was over. It also meant that Xion's blindness meant that she would rely on those around her even more, making her an even more loyal of an ally. She would need to be trained, though, and to many, her youth and inexperience made her nothing but a burden.

However, by fate, there was one particular case that wanted something different than to hire an already grown outsider. The Hiraite family of Iron Country, who had hired Xion's parents on a couple occasions, had a first born that was expected to inherit the throne of the Iron Country. For someone destined for such a heavy responsibility and born to such high standing, it was just par for the course for his guardians to make important decisions about his life for him before he could even walk or talk. It was even more par for the course to care little about the implications about controlling the lives of others, and in Xion's case, her parents were willing, no, happy for the opportunity. Not out of greed, though they did receive compensation for allowing the Hiraite to "adopt" their girl, but because they had found people to take care of Xion. Such simple thinking about a solution that should have been more complicated.

The purpose of adopting Xion was to cultivate from the ground up--or in this case, from 7 years old onwards--a trusted and loyal servant for Soraru--then only two. She might have been considered for the "companion" role instead, but her birth was too low for that. Proud and competent, the Hiraite were sure that they would be able to shape the girl the way they wanted, and even while blind, she would be of use to the heir to the Iron throne. After all, it would be better for Xion's "own good," to listen to them. They would not only feed, clothe, and house her, but teach her how to be of use and give her a position of pride some could only dream of.

the most awful word in the English tongue.
      Boy, though, they probably didn't expect the ride Xion was about to take them on. See, ever since she was young, there was something about her. Something off, more than just being blind. Though, maybe it was part of her coping mechanism for being blind, for accepting without really understanding what was so important about this sight thing and why it made her worse, worse enough to be forgotten by her parents...

Nah. As if. Xion's parents were a bit weird, too. Very sane. Solid foundation of logic. Just a bit off in their logical pathways and application of it. Xion was the same, and that same created quite the joy ride. From the start of her time in the Hiraite household, Xion was a little abstract in the way she thought. "Wait here," was regularly translated to, "I have nothing to do so do what you want until I call for you." Menial tasks were often not done for no apparent reason than blatant disobedience (little did they understand that Xion didn't do the tasks because she understood that she'd just create more work). However, they couldn't quite give up on her. Not because of any sort of cunning toeing of the line by Xion, but because she generally didn't mean to be disobedient or lazy or harmful, and because she didn't mean that, there were plenty of times when she was helpful, even more helpful than she needed to be. She needed to make sure she wasn't going to be forgotten, after all, and she was told constantly every time she got in trouble about how much she needed to work, be grateful for, and learn. Xion was working hard and doing her best in her mind, it was just hard to understand for those outside of it. She was a weird child. So expressive and full of energy, you would think she'd talk more, but so quiet, too. It combined to be a kind of creepy-weird quiet.

As Xion got better at understanding the ins and outs of the Hiraite household and her role as a young maid-in-training within it, her erratic behavior somehow got even worse. It makes no sense explaining it this way, but as she got better at handling her chores and doing what was expected of her, the less "expected" she became. People couldn't just take that she'd done a good job and move on to the next task. They had to watch her as she bizarrely weaved this way and that when cleaning the floor, making a spiral instead of just going up and down like a normal person (she knew it took the same amount of time and cleaned just as well). They had to watch her as she paced back and forth down a hallway without ceasing instead of playing like a normal child her age would have done (she was exercising and reciting certain lessons like the head maid had told her to). They could not simply forget that Xion existed and was a part of the household.

Xion, personally, now had a new game to enjoy playing even amidst all her work. Granted, it wasn't like she had a lot of work. She was expected to meet the expectations she was adopted with, . She had a bit more "chores" (i.e. work) to do than other kids and had no choice but to undergo a certain education curriculum, but the Hiraite had their honor. They wouldn't overwork a child.

Murder
      The day Xion was formally inducted to be Soraru's personal maid, part of her simple tasks was to shoo away a murder of crows that had taken to roosting on top of one of the buildings. Xion ended up feeding them instead. Still, the crows went away after Xion fed them. Of course, no one needed to know that the reason the crows were on that building in the first place was because Xion had fed one, then two, then three, until eventually the whole murder got used to being fed by her near that building.

Today wasn't the first time Xion met the little Musunde. One of the maids who'd taken to thinking of Xion as a bizarre younger sister had unsuccessfully pointed him out to her a few days after she started living in the Hiraite household. About a few weeks in, the head maid had guided her into coming into actual physical contact with Musunde, and that was probably their first formal introduction. Though, how much of that he remembered was uncertain, as he was only two at the time. Not like he was much older on that day when Xion was handed the responsibility for a few tasks regarding his holiness. He was three then. She was eight, and she was given the super important responsibility of cleaning up after him. This was actually a really smart idea even if Xion couldn't see what was clean and what was messy. One of the maids finally figured out that some of Xion's weirdness came from how she was trying her best to familiarize herself with the world around her. What others could see and glance at whenever they needed to remember, Xion needed to walk up to and touch to accomplish the same thing. The pacing of corridors was her trying to instill the memory of them into her legs. The spiraling of rooms as she washed the floors was... Actually, that was just weird. The first few spirals helped her remember the perimeter, but everything following that had no real reason. Back to toy cleaning. Toy cleaning was time-consuming, but that also meant more time for Xion to familiarize herself with her lord's room.

Even as she was slowly handed more responsibilities in regards to the young heir, toy cleaner extraordinaire remained as one of Xion's jobs. It was surprisingly fitting, for the child maid to pick up after the child heir's toys. The heir, at least, seemed to enjoy it as clean up time more often than not became more play time and then clean up time. Xion enjoyed having someone to play with as well. There weren't exactly many kids in the household. Of those that were, they were either too young for her to meet without a connection similar to the one she had with Musunde or were old enough to not find any value in associating with a maid, and a blind one at that.

More so than extra play time, though, Xion really enjoyed being Musunde's toy cleaner upper because of his reactions. She could string together any sort of tall tale, construed from what little she remembered of her life before being adopted, and he would be eternally entertained. Then there was that murder of crows Xion continued to feed. They would often bring her knick knacks and shinies in exchange for her food, learning to drop them right in her hand (or hair) upon realizing she was blind. Crows, man. Smart birds. Xion couldn't see them for what they were, but she could feel them, and she would guess what they were from what she felt. She would guess, bring them in to show Musunde and tell him something or another, be it a fictional story or fact, of the "treasure" she held. Whether or not Musunde was old enough to realize that Xion was lying (come on, it must have been obvious at least after tried to pass a fake marble eye off as a jade marble taken straight from the tomb of the great Emperor Penguin), he always did seem to enjoy her story telling, and Xion enjoyed catering to the young lord.

As for what happened to all of the useless baubles... Xion isn't so sure. She did get in trouble a few times for bringing such dirty objects into the room, but after a while... she stopped getting in trouble for it.

doesn't hold a candle to it
      Over the years, Xion grew into a fairly decent maid. Even more importantly, though, was that she truly cared for the well-being of her liege, Musunde, and loyalty would of course naturally follow in such circumstances. It was kind of hard not to care for him, to be honest. She was tasked with looking after many aspects of his life, including washing him and sometimes watching over him as he slept while his mother was gone to attend to certain formal affairs. Though, the most embarrassing, like the aforementioned, stopped happening as cute little Musunde sadly grew into not-so-cute-ness.

Ah, that's right. Xion had stopped calling young master Musunde by that name while they spoke in a casual setting. She had, over the course of her own life, decided that she much rather assign everyone strange nicknames based on the sound of their name and use that instead of their actual name. "Musubi bocchan" was how Xion knew Musunde, for which she get several mighty whacks for until she emerged as the victor via preseverance. She just had to promise to only use it when no other members of the Hiraite household were around. Xion didn't even follow that rule, and instead somehow miraculously managed to sense when it was appropriate and when it was not.

Of course, this wasn't without its consequences. To put it into perspective, Xion became a truly regular part of Musubi's servants as a commemoration of her 15th birthday (great present, I know). Until then, she spent too much time being educated at a painfully slow pace to really be considered as working full time for Musubi. Lack of sight and the lack of a teacher for her bloodline brought about unexpected difficulties. In the four years following that "promotion" Xion should have been promoted again to something like the leader of Musubi's maids. After all, while she was just a servant, her purpose was to be a pillar of support for the young lord. If the pillar had to be a servant, then they should at least be on track to becoming the head maid. Of course, however, with Xion insisting on calling the young lord, "Musubi," she couldn't exactly be promoted. However, she was never expelled for her out-of-place quirks.

Part of why she remained despite doing what would have gotten other maids fired threefold was because she was a part of the household itself, in some ways. After all, adoption as a servant was still adoption. The Hiraite would hold to their obligations to raise her, at least until she was recognized as an adult. Undeniably, though, was the influence of the lord-to-be. Not only did Musubi not mind the name, the two were like siblings... just also maid and master. It all made sense to Xion. In the presence of others when with Musubi, she needed to zip her mouth, keep her head lowered, and not say a word unless spoken to. In the presence of others when not with Musubi, she could tease and torment him. Yes, exactly. That's how it worked.

Regardless, growing up together, even in vastly different social spheres, the two had reflected their thoughts upon each other as the years passed. As children, they had already started on the right foot. Xion enjoyed imagining about the world outside. Musubi enjoyed hearing about he world outside. To the two, each trapped behind the walls for different reasons, the outside was a glorious place, full of adventure for Xion and freedom for Musubi. Well, growing up, the two started melding for Xion, at least. Outside there was adventure and freedom, the freedom to adventure. Really, she didn't mind her life tied to Musubi's side as a support he could trust in regardless of circumstances, but... well... She was weird like her parents. Also like her parents, She wanted to travel and experience all kinds of new and different things.

and hell is only
      For Xion, the outside was only a "nice place to be." She didn't feel any sort of great need to escape into it. Then again, she was certain that as long as she remained by Musubi's side, she would be able to breathe in the new experiences it presented every now and then. After all, the Iron Daimyo would need to tour his country from time to time, and Xion was no lover of his. She was supposed to be his stalwart(?) aide in battle. That is, once she figured out how to do this chakra control shenaniganery. As a given, she also did not foresee any problems with travelings besides Musubi when even his future wife would be left at home. They were two different duties. Oh, and rumors? Xion wouldn't have understood how any rumors could have gone around. Xioraru? That was just kind of... weird.

Musubi, however, did not think the same... Well, not about the Xioraru part. Yeah, no, that was just weird flat out. Where he differed was in his handling of a dream deferred. Understandably, so. Xion could hope for an occasional taste of adventure in the future. For Musubi, however, there would never be freedom. Even when he would go out into Tsukihara and begin traipsing through the streets experiencing the adventures that Xion, stuck as a maid of the Hiraite household until she somehow unlocked the secrets of her bloodline by herself, wished that she could, Musubi could never truly consider himself free. No matter how hard he tried, he would be shackled for all his life, and returning Xion's teasing by making her jealous about his little trips could only entertain him for so long... Especially when he learned that Xion could, indeed, get angry enough to get back at him and crafty enough to not be caught for the trouble she made. Note to self: crows are lifelong friends. Xion knows what crows like and, mysteriously enough, how to get them into inner rooms. After that, it was a given that Musubi learned how to properly tell a story. No need to make Xion angry again and have her bring down hell...

Musubi actually became really good at telling stories. After the two repaired their relationship, Musubi found something else to distract himself, having fun returning the favor of Xion telling him stories when he was younger. It was only for a little bit, but everything seemed fine again for that bit. The two were still changing. Musubi had gotten a taste for the arts to balance his mania with sharp, pointy things of a certain shape. Xion was ever improving as a maid. Sadly, though, not as the defender she had been adopted to become. It appeared she was just going to stagnate her potential. She really didn't have the support needed to advance.... Musubi stuck in shackles he would never be rid of. Xion stuck facing a giant wall that blocked her only path to the occasional breath of fresh air...

a poor synonym.
      Then the engagement happened. As she wasn't present for the excursion to the medical bay where Musubi was appointed to meet his future wife, she was equally not present for the coup that happened and the violence that changed Musubi's life. Gossip and rumors, truer than not, of course spread through the household's servants. After all, this wasn't some secret news, and everyone knew that the heir of the Iron Country would not longer be allowed to leave his home.

Xion wasn't told much about it but she heard a lot. She always did. Only a little bit of it, however, was from Musubi. They did complain to each other at first, of course, but as the restrictions really settled in and the reality of Musubi's new situation became all the more immovable, Musubi spoke to Xion less and less about his dissatisfaction with the current state of his life. After all, she was just a servant, a maid adopted by his guardians who were so keen on keeping him fixed as the heir of the Iron Country. She, also, had a personal reason for wanting to see Musubi successful. Once he started going out on official business, as long as she met expectations, then she would finally have a chance to venture into the outside, something she had been locked out of because of duty, circumstance, and physical disability. He must have understood that if he left, then even Xion would be displeased.

However, Xion could sense something afoot with Musubi even when he said nothing. Of course she could. With each passing clue that she received with that strange smile of hers, she adjusted her plans to that information. She had her own dreams deferred, but as she gently dusted away the enigma hiding the decision she would need to make, Xion chose with deliberate sensibility. She did not know when. She did know how. She did know why, however, and she also knew what she would do for who.

Again, like what had let them meet, the incident that marked their parting was like fate. Xion was just out for a nighttime stroll of the grounds without a light. Not a particularly strange thing for the blind girl to partake in. 19 year old Xion just happened to run into 14 year old Musubi as he pulled off his escape. No, literally. He bumped right into her in his blind rush to leave. Their meeting was mildly comical and ended with Xion laughing loudly despite what she had promised herself. Oops. Musubi, of course, was alarmed. Probably suspicious as well. He set back to escaping quite quickly when the laugh started. As he feared, the laugh attracted guards, but Musubi had rounded the nearest corner by then. Xion immediately realized her mistake. Uh-ohs filled her face, but I mean, who knew what uh-ohs really meant on Xion's face. Hastily recovering, Xion distracted the guards in her eccentric fashion. It was a really obvious distraction, except again, Xion was weird in general and what could she possibly have been distracting the guards from? Anyways, she lost them somewhere in the long convoluted joke she made up on the spot to explain her laughter. The guards were befuddled, but they were none the wiser and shooed Xion, who they knew well after all these years, away.

The next day, of course, the heir's absence was discovered. Chaos ensued. For lack of a culprit, all of those directly serving Musubi, including Xion, were punished, but nothing severe could be delivered, not without evidence, of which there was none. After receiving punishment, each of the young master's personnel were reassigned to other positions. Most of the household hoped that the reassignment was only temporary. They wished for the young master to return.

Xion, however, didn't care. He'd decided on what he wanted for the moment and had the guts to go for it. Without him, her own longing for adventure had lost its only path for fulfillment, yes, but that was okay. She didn't know if she could have done it even with Musubi around. His life was his own, he should get to decide it on his own. As for Xion?... Xion figured she would be just fine alone. Yep yep. Exactly. People came and went in life. That was part of the fun of new experiences...

Good Ending
      In a happy twist, about two years after the young master's disappearance, 21 year old Xion was let go. She displayed no progress in developing, much less improving, her bloodline abilities and her attitude wasn't showing any signs of improving either. She was old enough for the family to let her go without a guilty conscience. Blind as she was, Xion didn't mind being fired at all. She wasn't scared, either. She could still walk and she could still perform small odd jobs to earn her keep while on the road. If anything, this was a great chance. She was raised enough to be self-sufficient. Rather than spending her years cooped up under a family's strict orders, she could travel the world as she pleased just as she had wanted, had given up on. Freedom was great. Unexpected freedom was greater.

For about a year, Xion traveled with no end in sight. She was happy in that time. Content with every new day that passed beneath her feet, bringing new experiences and adventurers. Then, one day, she came upon Kumogakure. At first, it was just one of many stops. Although, it did have the novelty of being a ninja village, something Xion had visited before but didn't come across often. She was meandering about it in her usual custom when she heard a familiar and completely unexpected voice: Musubi's. He didn't say much, and it was in a crowd so Xion ultimately lost the trail (or maybe he intentionally fled the scene). However, she did not doubt what she heard and what that meant: Musubi was in the village, and that was kind of interesting. The interesting thought attracted several other reasons to join a ninja village--learning how to use her bloodline, gaining new skills, ninjas probably had lots of opportunities to travel even while earning a steady income. On the spot and mostly on a whim, Xion decided to join Kumogakure.

Forget-Me-Not
      The story of how/why the hell Xion is still alive and how much she remembers.

What Was I to My Home...| Don't worry about it.
How Experienced Was I...| E-rank
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
How Do I View It...|

• Daredevil
      Xion is blind, totally and completely, forever and ever. Blind through a curse rather than a physical disability of her own, it is impossible for Xion to ever gain sight, even through the eyes of another or a genjutsu. This is all just par for the course for her, though, as she has been cursed as such since before she was born, and while she's lost the know-how to do many things, a lifetime of adaptation is about as difficult to erase as this cursed lack of sight is.
      • Sense-itive → Aside from sight and sound, Xion's senses are twice [2x] as sensitive.
      • Blind as a Bat → Xion's hearing is even more acute, to the point that Xion can "see" via echolocation with her ears. (Alternatives: No echolocation, but all senses except for sight are 5x as sensitive.)
• Live to Serve
      Sacrificing her own protection by instead further training her ability to assist and support, Xion is of greater help to her allies.
      • Weakest Link → -1 strength. Xion's strength can never go above 1 point.
      • One for All → The power of Xion's beneficial techniques (e.g. buffs, heals) increases by .5 rank every other experience rank, exceeding any limits/caps that may be in place. Starting at a .5 rank increase at E-rank, the increase goes up to a +1 rank increase at C-rank, and a +1.5 rank increase at A-rank. For techniques that increase the rank of something, the rank increase of this PA adds directly onto the rank increase of the technique.
• Mabuki
      Xion is capable of a far more advanced and precise version of Henge • Kongounyoi [Transform • Diamond-Like Hardness] than most, showing a natural talent for the technique.
      • Limited Blade Works → Xion is able to transform into a larger array of weapons, anything from as small as a dagger to twice the size of her body.
      • Magic Weapon → While transformed, Xion can cast techniques without any somatic or verbal components, such as hand signs and fancy technique announcements.
      • Chakra Reduction → Maintaining the weapon form also costs less chakra for her, the upkeep cost being reduced by 5 chakra to a minimum of 5 chakra.
      • Upkeep → Remember, upkeep always takes an activation. Maintaining the form requires an activation, and thus, means you have 2 activations per post to use when transformed.
      • Form Manipulation → Yes
      • Material → Set as Diamond, giving 40 Durability. Keep in mind that Durability loss will cause you physical damage. Breaking your form will cause YOU to suffer a break somewhere. Durability is generally set to the scale of your health, from 1-40. Meaning if you're near death, you'll be ******** up as a weapon.
      • Augments → You can create additional techniques at C - rank that'll let you basically change factors of this technique, such as Durability, Material, and whether or not you suffer damage, etc. As usual, each of these techniques will take a custom technique slot.
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Red
→→• A red string of fate that entwines loosely around her.
→→→• Fuuton
→→→• Doton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Jack-of-all-Trades
→→→• +125 Ryo
→→→• +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
→→→• +2 Slots [Ninjutsu or Genjutsu)
→→→• +1 Proficiency Point
→→→• +1 Skill Point

Statistics
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Strength → ☆ (1)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆☆ (4)

• {Leave blank for now}

• Cooking: Brewing ► 1
• Cooking: Stewery ►3
• Cooking: Bakery ► 1
• Cooking: Roastery ► 3
• Cooking: Soulfood ► 3
What Am I Proficient In...|'
Medium Ranged Weapon
• Shortbow ► E
Improvised Weaponry

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 02
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 01
Skill Points → 11 // 11
Proficiency Points → 03 // 03

What Do I Carry...|

• Normal Clothing (25 Ryo)
      • Backpack (2 Ryo)
        • Spyglass (50 Ryo)
        • Bedroll (6 Ryo)
        • Soap (1 Ryo)
        • Mess Kit (10 Ryo)
        • Pot, Cooking (10 Ryo )
        • Flint and Steel (.5 ryo)
        • Rope [20m] (5 ryo)
      • Satchel, Small (1 ryo)
        • Sewing Needle (1 ryo)
        • Scissors (2 ryo)
        • Whetstone (.5 ryo)
      • Oiled Waterskin (1 ryo)
      • Single Handed Light Weapons: White Cane [Durability 30] (10 Ryo)

Quote:

Maruton:
• Henge • Kongounyoi [Transform • Diamond-Like Hardness] X (starting technique)

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:16 pm
After close review, the following profiles are [Denied]. Please contact Lanfaer regarding it at your earliest convenience.

Royal Deci

BlackFruity

After close review, the following profiles are [Approved]. It is suggested that you post your profile, if you have not already, within the approved Profile Vault for easier bookkeeping.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:08 am
User Image

Who Am I…| Hono Hokori

How Old Am I…| Fifteen [ 15 ]
When Was I Born...| Autumn

What Are My People...| Unknown

How Tall Am I...| 5'0" // 152cm
And How Heavy...| 105lb // 48kg

Where Am I From...| Land of Clouds, Kumogakure
Did I Belong...| Distant relation of the Hari clan

What Did I Believe In...: "A supplement to all, useless on its own. A tool."

What Am I Like...:
Honō is a quiet individual who works hard to never impose,
to never disappoint, and, more importantly, to never be a
burden. He walks quietly and falls far too readily into the
submissive role of a servant. He bows his head in greeting
and reprimands for even daring to think anything that could
ever be even mildly construed as an insult, undermining, or
even dismissive of intent or sincerity. Anger is a foreign
feeling, as he redirects it as being born from his own failings
and thus turned into shame, guilt or some variation thereof.
He is also unaccustomed to conflict, so he takes on a
supportive role instead, or avoids it altogether. Despite his
fears, he has yet to be placed in a position where has to
decide between his own life or that of another's...

What Do I Look Like...|
Honō at age 15 was just before his massive, and sudden,
growth spurt. He is below average height, and his weight
is only due to the muscles needed for his work in the forge.
Skinny and thin framed, Honō is pale skinned from his time
in the hospital and his work indoors. Moss-green eyes,
pale hair, and small, almost indistinct scars on his forearms
and hands are his main features of any distinguish. He also
has a preference for more traditional work attire, due to the
very traditional preferences of his clan. Haori and Hakama of
whites, purples, and, later in his life when he returned to
shinobi work, blues comprise his wardobe. When crystalised,
he wore a white set with grey accents - including hand-
embroided sigils of his clan.

What Era Am I From...: Era of Division

What Am I Composed Of...:
What Am I Good At...:
• Environmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and
viable exploits in the surrounding environment.
Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of
supplying weapons, tripping up the opponent, or
manipulating the environment to his allies'
advantage. Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get
familiar with their tells, thus becoming more and
more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no
difficulty traversing slippery surfaces, even over
uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the
ability to perform minute, detailed work. Finicky
work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as
such has a tendency to flee instead of fight,
especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other
shinobi; restricting his movements slightly and
hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a
shinobi, Honō lacks the strength most individuals garner
from their everyday training.

What Do I Fear...:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village,
Honō fears his teammates will leave him behind if he fails
to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual
in Kumo. He fears this makes him a target of assault;
verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves the workshop he is
constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,misreading
the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

• Inner Self:
Honō's chakra materialises as black, clawed, limbs and he truly believes it is because there is some dark, horrible part of himself that has caused. Some inner demon or monster that wants to rip apart the good in the world. So he follows the path of submission - he beats out any negative thought he even comes close to thinking and preys to all gods, ancestors, and deities that he isn't evil. That he isn't bad. That he never makes anyone cry, or be in pain, or be afraid of him.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain a distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating an extra half again the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

• Gentle Soul:
Honō's kind and soft nature have made him entirely unthreatening and approachable. Animals are especially more receptive to him. They find peace in his presence and are not opposed to following him - thus granting the Hokori the passive ability to give another individual trying to tame an animal an extra re-roll/attempt at success.

• Steady Hands:
Honō's work in the family forge has trained him into mastering a better self-control over his movements. Gathering fragile or precious materials will gain him an extra half again amount due to his precision and care.

• Honō was trained by the Hari clan in only to serve it. He has experience in the tea ceremony, in the manners of servants, and in all ways of fulfilling the needs of others without ever asking what it is they are after. When it was found he had some miner attunement with chakra, the young boy was also forced to attend the village Academy as well.

• It was apparent from the beginning he had little talent, but his determination not to fail or dissapoint made him a dedicated student and hard study of the required materials. Theoretically, Honō did well, but practically he just could not keep up with the other kids. At the threat of dissapointing the Hari family, Honō would stay back after lessons to practice in hope of finally matching his fellow classmates. One day, however, he could not perform the simplest of techniques - the wall walking skill. So he again stayed at the Academy after lessons were over and he practiced. And practiced. And the sun went down and he kept going - muscles aching and overclothes gently folded and set aside to keep them clean. But he went for too long, and his breaks to catch his breath just weren't enough to account for his lack of chakra. In his determination, Honō surged chakra through his pathways - and they were too far gone. It was too much. Honō had burned out the entrance to his core and done extreme damage to his pathways. He was hospitalised and the Hari clan removed his enrollment in the Academy. After years of intensive care and then physical therapy, Honō returned to his full duties - to his family.

• Years later, Honō met Kaileer and Wanryoku during a freak snowstorm - the guise of a supposed UHV attack. It was that same attack that resulted in Honō being enlisted back into the Kumo forces. He worked to suit his skills learned as a worker to best aid his teammates and village. Most notable to Honō in supporting him and giving him the confidence in growing his skill set was a Samurai named Soraru. Most notable in giving Honō a figure to confide in and familiarity with was a Barbarian named Wanryoku. And most notable in giving Honō the precedence that you don't always have to place duty before self, is Kaileer.

What Was I to My Home... Worker
How Experienced Was I...| Civilian

Artisan
• {Second Class}

How Do I View It...|
Worksmith: The Worksmith is the Artisan who realizes that while making weapons and armor are indeed important neither address the necessity of someone making the very tools they need to do their job. The answer is the Worksmith, who works on the jewelry, the tools, and the small pieces that are necessary the world over to build things. Without a Worksmith, nearly nothing can be accomplished properly. Artisans who select this path find utility smithing flowing easier from them, and as such, per point of Discipline invested, they receive one [1] point to add to their CC rolls. Every three [3] points invested in this discipline will also increase the range of roll needed for Masterwork effects.

Stamina Pool → 100

Chakra Pool → 100

→→Black
→→• Clawed Hands
→→→• Katon [ Fire ]
→→→• Doton [ Earth ]

Archetype → Acrobat

Statistics
→→→Power →☆☆ (2)
→→→Agility →☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
→→→Chakra →☆☆ (2)
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆ (3)

• Artisan
  • Drawing ► 2

• Cooking
  • Roastery ► 1

• Gathering
  • Mining ► 1
  • Logging ► 1
  • Herbologist ► 2

• Herbology
  • Identification ► 2

• Survival
  • Foraging ► 1

• Handheld Ranged Weapon ► 2
  • Black Eggs

• Single Handed Light Weapons ► 2
  • Kodachi

What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02

Skill Points → 10 // 10

What Do I Carry...|

• Hidden Pockets Clothing
        • •• x1 Kodachi [Durability 30]
        • •• x1 Waterskin
        • •• x1 Scroll Case [20 Scrolls]

• x1 Medium Satchel
        • •• x12 Black Eggs [Durability 1]
        • •• x1 Journal
        • •• x2 Pencils
        • •• x4 Sewing Needles
        • •• x1 Scissors
        • •• x1 Soap

• x1 Two Person Tent

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
    Null Maruton

Fire Katon

Earth Doton

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
    Illusory

Enchantment

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|E i s e j u t s u
    [ X-Rank ]

[ E-Rank ]

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|F u i n j u t s u
    [ X-Rank ]

[ E-Rank ]

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u
    {Style name here}

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u
    {Style name here}

• PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am
    After close review, your profile is [Approved]! It is suggested that you post your profile, if you have not already, within the approved Profile Vault for easier bookkeeping.

BlackFruity

Lanfaer
    Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 am
    User Image
    Who Am I…| Chet. Chet Oni.
    How Old Am I…| 15
    When Was I Born...| Nov 6
    What Are My People...| Japanese/American
    What Frame Am I...| Medium
    How Tall Am I...| 6 ft
    And How Heavy...| 159 lbs
    What Do I Look Like...| A fading teenager
    Where Am I From...| Konohagakure
    Did I Belong...| Kaguya

What Am I Like...: Chet is all about self destruction. Pushing the limits of his abilities as a shinobi isn't anything compared to how he pushes his body and mind to the limit when partying. His parents are both dead from the battlefield. They loved to live life and taught him to do the same. their deaths mixed with his upbringing affected him drastically. He tries to achieve the unachievable high now in a mix of euphoria and depression. He wants to live and die so he lives life to the fullest while destroying himself.
    What Did I Believe In...: "Turn up"

What Am I Good At...: Fighting, improvising and ignoring pain
    What Am I Terrible At...: Planning, thinking coherently and dealing with genjutsu
    What Do I Fear...: Being sober, thinking about the past, and losing Kokoro.
    What Era Am I From...: Division
    What Have I Experienced...: Chet is in what some call the drug haze years. He has denied reality and tries to hide his depression behind alcohol drugs and women. Part of him asks why he still bothers showing up to classes. It's probably some deep part of his subconscious telling him to keep on going since it's what his parents wanted. Before the drugs the boy was a bright student. Not above average, but not at the bottom like he was now. His potential will remain untapped now. But the future is full of deviations. Will the boy who gave up on life find some greater purpose as he embarks on greater adventures as a ninja? Or will he simply die on the battlefield like his parents. Numb to it all.

And what if the boy under all the drugs and alcohol is no longer the same?
    What if he became something different?

Well he never did quite find out. Maybe now is his chance?

What Was I to My Home...} The village shame.
    How Experienced Was I...| E
    • {First Class}
    • {Second Class}
    How Do I View It...|

• Ruthlessness: When in combat, if an opponent has already been struck by Kaguya technique or taijutsu utilizing kaguya bone properties, the following techniques become more difficult to dodge. Opponent take a half rank reduction to any dodge defense they have.
    • Cold Blooded: Chet recognizes people with malicious intent and those who are too innocent and pure of heart. Those of moral ambiguity are harder for him to recognize. Examples are as follow:
    "Mild annoyance and a passing fantasy of killing you might come off as a blip on the radar."
    "Poisoning someone's drink while acting casual would alert Chet that something is wrong, but he would not know what is wrong."
    "Thoughts that would otherwise lean towards harming Chet or others."
    • Quick Trigger: Chet knows the laws of the land. He is quick on his feet around others and will not hesitate to kill if he senses something fishy. Gains 2 agility while losing 1 power.
    Chakra Pool → 100
    →→• Purple
    →→• Purple Smoke
    →→→• Raiton
    →→→• Katon
    Stamina Pool → 100
    Archetype →
    ► Starting Package:
    →→• +100 Chakra
    →→• +100 Stamina
    →→• +150 Ryo
    →→• +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
    →→• +2 Proficiency Points
    Statistics
    →→→Power → ☆☆
    →→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    →→→Intelligence → ☆☆
    →→→Chakra → ☆☆

• {Leave blank for now}

• Foraging - 5
    • Identification - 5
    • Large Ranged Weapon ► E
    • Large Ranged Weapon - Arbalest ► E
    • Single Handed Light Weapons ► E
    • Single Handed Light Weapons - Trench Knife ► E
    What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 04
    Skill Points → 10 // 10

What Do I Carry...|

• Normal Clothing ► 25 Ryo
          • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
          • Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
          • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
          • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
          • Flint and Steel ► .5 Ryo
          • Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 20] ► 30 Ryo
          • Arbalest ► 30 Ryo
          • Trench Knife ► 10 Ryo
          • Arrows x10 ► 10 Ryo

Quote:

Maruton:

Raiton

Katon
    • Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique] - D

Kaguya

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
    Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Sorry for the delay on the 'official' approval.

malavaes

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:44 pm
    User Image
    Who Am I…| Ansem Black
    How Old Am I…| 45 reverted to 16
    When Was I Born...| Nov 6
    What Are My People...| Caucasian Euro
    What Frame Am I...| Heavy
    How Tall Am I...| 6'4
    And How Heavy...| 190 lbs
    What Do I Look Like...|
    User Image

Where Am I From...| None. Wanderer
    Did I Belong...| Black Steel Release
    What Am I Like...: A quiet loner. During his existence people have had a tendency to die around him so he pushes them away without even realizing it. His morality is defined only by what suits him the best at the current moment. He is brilliant in both swordsmanship and mechnical engineering. When he sets his mind onto something he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
    What Did I Believe In...: "This new world is just as bleak as the last."

What Am I Good At...: Bukijutsu, mechanical engineering and strength
    What Am I Terrible At...: Long range fights, ninjutsu and socializing
    What Do I Fear...: Dying, turning into metal forever and discovering the whereabouts of his wife.
    What Era Am I From...: Division
    What Have I Experienced...: My life has been nothing but failure. The people who depended on me are all, but dead. The only person left is my wife and they took her from me. I managed to strike a deal with those time eaters. They did their part. Gave me more time to try and figure out how to survive, but even that didn't work. I just hope I can find her in the next life as I did in this one.

What Was I to My Home...} Nothing
    How Experienced Was I...| E
    • {First Class}
    • {Second Class}
    How Do I View It...|

• Complex Processing: When attempting to input perameters with the Regulatory Processing skill, count the skill's Tier as one [1] higher. This makes inputting such higher processes much easier, but does not assist in the removal of code that already exists
    • The Mask of Death: Ansem starts with a mask he created before during his days as an assassin for hire. It contains a spyglass mechanism in the right eye.
    • Mind Over Matter: Ansem is trained both in body and mind. Gains two intelligence points while losing one in chakra.
    Chakra Pool → 100
    →→• Grey
    →→• Resembles his mask
    →→→• Doton
    →→→• Raiton
    Stamina Pool → 115
    Archetype → Fighter
    ► Stats:
    →→»» +2 Power

► Starting Package:
    →→»» +100 Chakra
    →→»» +100 Stamina
    →→»» +150 Ryo
    →→»» +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
    →→»» +2 Proficiency Points

Statistics
    →→→Power → ☆☆☆☆☆
    →→→Agility → ☆☆
    →→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆☆
    →→→Chakra →

• {Leave blank for now}

• Foraging ► 5
    • Field Triage ► 5
    • Handheld Ranged Weapon ► E
    • Hand Crossbow ► E
    • Single Handed Medium Weapons ► E
    • Katana ► E
    What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    Genjutsu → 00 // 02
    Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 03
    Skill Points → 10 // 10

What Do I Carry...|

- Hand Crossbow: 2 ryo
          - Katana: 20 ryo
          - Light Armor: 30 ryo
          - Backpack: 2 ryo
          - Pen // Pencil: .5 ryo
          - Bolts x20: 20 ryo
          - Hidden Pockets Clothing: 40 ryo
          - Weather Clothing: 35 ryo

What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
    Quote:

Maruton:

Doton

Raiton

Koton

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
    Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:28 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Who Am I…| Katherine Strekohvsky
    How Old Am I…| 14
    What Gender Am I...| Female
    When Was I Born...| 5/11
    What Are My People...| Russian - Korean (Mostly Korean Tho)
    How Tall Am I...| 5'8
    And How Heavy...| 120
    What Do I Look Like...| The image above is an accurate portrayal besides that her eyes are closer to a soft lilac, and her skin is more pale. Unlike her family of old, she doesn't hide her skin or face, and whenever she becomes a host she will not start then either.
    Where Am I From...| Sunagakure
    Did I Belong...| The Aburame

What Am I Like...:Katherine never fit into the typical Aburame hierarchy, and perhaps that was why her parents never got along very well with her. She could never rightly justify being one of a hive mind when she was such an individualistic girl. She liked to wear less concealing clothing and to have people look at her eyes when she spoke. She liked attention even if it was at the cost of her ability to blend as most Aburame attempt to.

However, she does have a social battery, and it drains with inconsistency. When the time comes for her to simply recluse from people... she very much is like the standard mold for an Aburame girl. Her inclination towards music and personability can disappear over the course of a day, a week, or an hour. Consistency, however, seems to be that the longer she goes without a true mental exercise the less time she can be friendly. This stems from a hidden nature rooted in that she is also a textbook ENTP and will relentlessly argue a point just to test a person's convictions and gain knowledge. Learning and growth, and the associated ambition that comes with wanting to be the smartest person in a room before jumping to the next one, frame the workings of her subconscious mind. It comes off as a somewhat playful kind of curiosity, or a Socratic intrusiveness.

Much like the Mad Gadfly, she is hard fought not to comment on incompetence or flawed thinking. She is a verbal gladiator. She is also easy to anger and disappoint and slow to be calmed. It is an odd sort of dichotomy that she wants friends and wants people around but is so quick to mentally discard people and only keep them around so long as she can use them. Time will tell if this evolves into pure megalomania and narcissism.
    What Did I Believe In...: "An unexamined life is a life not worth living."

What Am I Good At...: Information Gathering, Planning, and Finessing
    What Am I Terrible At...: Managing her temper, Having her insects culled (when she gets them), going into combat blind.
    What Do I Fear...: Stagnation. She is driven, almost self-destructively, to learn and grow. She cannot stand being held back, or having information withheld from her. She often turns irate in these situations and it clouds her ability to think.
    Being unaccomplished. This one is simple: she simply wants to be great and be known as great. Her greatest fear is dying before she makes her mark. She will attempt to grab glory at every oppurtunity, and genjutsu that prey upon this fear are ESPECIALLY effective at either debilitating or enraging her.
    What Era Am I From...: Divison
    What Have I Experienced...: Of her history, Katherine is unsure, but there are things that are clear to her as she awakens.

She was born to a mother of Aburame descent and a father from the village of Cloud. She had no contact with him, and never learned anything of him at all. Her formative years she was taught of what it meant to be an Aburame, and hit a very early rebellious phase.

She joined the ninja academy as the weird bug girl, but quickly became known as that one really smart and friendly kid.

By 5 she and her family were extremely lucky survivors of the supervolcanic eruption and had to migrate to the village of cloud, where she joined their military academy with her mother and two surviving cousins. It was during this time that the plague hit it's worse point, and by 13 she graduated, and spent the remainder of the era in fear of the Chronovores. When she finally was taken by one, her crystallization came not long afterwards. Of any details, names, and other information Katherine remains unsure.

What Was I to My Home...} I was a Konin Ninja when the Chornovore came to me... not that it matters now.
    How Experienced Was I...| Back then I was an A rank ninja. It would appear as though, however, I have nothing once more. Interesting. E rank ninja it is.
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    How Do I View It...|

• Hive Mind: 150 additional insect capacity.

Chakra Pool → 100
    →→• Chakra Color | Lilac
    →→• Chakra Materialization | Spider Legs come from her back.
    →→→• Fuuton
    →→→• Suiton
    Stamina Pool → 100
    Archetype → Mystic
    Statistics
    →→→Power →
    →→→Agility → ☆☆☆
    →→→Intelligence →☆☆☆☆
    →→→Chakra → ☆☆☆☆

• {Leave blank for now}

• Poisonmaking ► 5 Points (Two from Aburame)
    • Field Triage ► 4 points
    • Foraging ► 5 points
    • Long Ranged Weapon ► Great Bow (1 E)

What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 00 // 02
    Genjutsu → 00 // 03
    Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Skill Points → 14 // 14 (Two from Aburame)
    Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

What Do I Carry...|

Mountain Bow [Durability 30]
          Backpack
          Skinning Knife
          20 meters of rope
          Flint and Steel x2
          Normal Clothing
          Bed Roll
          Blanket
          Fishing Hook
          Whetstone x2
          Journal
          Pen
          Cooking Pot
          Mess Kit
          Soap x2
          [92 Ryo Total]

Quote:

Maruton:
    • Shadowing Stealth

Fuuton

Suiton

Aburame

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
    Illusory

Enchantment

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
    Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

___youwillknownihilism

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:56 pm

After close review, the following profile is [Denied], due to the following reasons.

1. Where are you getting two stats at 5 points? I don't see anything in your profile that modifies it past the archetype. With your archetype you would have a 5 Power, but where is the 5 Intelligence coming from? Likewise, keep in mind that the more black steel you create in your body, the heavier you become, causing your agility to drop. While it won't kill you in this situation, it'll be hard to move with any sort of speed.
    2. You have a hand crossbow, but no bolts to fire from it. Not necessarily an issue, but wanted to point that out.
    3. Your skill points say you have 2 but you have 10 points allotted. Might want to update that to say 10.
    4. A Slow Death: There's nothing wrong with this, but I wanted to clarify that this will only work if he is completely covered, and only affects chakra sensory. Other means of sensory (Tracker abilities, and stamina based) would still work.

malavaes

After close review, the following profile is [Approved]! It is suggested that you post your profile, if you have not already, within the approved Profile Vault for easier bookkeeping.

Just a couple quick notes, though. Keep in mind you will have to resubmit when you settle on your PAs. Also, you might want some arrows for your bow. You can use the 8 ryo you have left to add 8 arrows to your profile. Each arrow has a [10] durability. If you want; you don't have to. But might as well not let those ryo go to waste.

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Fundamentals :: Application Approval ||→ {3}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces