mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:46 pm
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
If Leilani ever happens to be in the Western Region, she could bump into Tenzin, who frequents the area. He's always looking for new friends, and if Leilani was interested, he could probably show her the Hot Springs towards the west mountains, as that's generally a nice place to relax and converse with new and old friends alike.

Additionally, in regards to the trouble that Allegro is looking for, my character Lockes could help with such an encounter. It would probably be towards the darker side of things, because she's very prone to violence
and bloodshed when she notices an imperfection.

A potential scenario between Allegro and Lockes is if he were to witness her washing the blood off of her hooves in a stream. Perhaps he asked her what happened, or she notices him and just begins speaking telling him about how she just can't seem to remember how all of this blood got here. One moment, she was trying to wipe some dirt off of another Soquili's flank, and then the Soquili in question was snapping at her for touching them, and then it all faded to black. When she came to, she was standing in a bloodied clearing, but the Soquili from before was no where to be found, so she came to the stream to wash up.

It could go anywhere from Allegro leaving Lockes to her own thing without comprehending what had happened, or if he put the pieces together, Lockes could suddenly fix her eyes on his mane and remark how he had a single split end, and how she could fix that for him.

Conflict could come from that, or Allegro could get away from her without anything dangerous happening. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Are you interested in either of my characters/situations? yum_puddi

Both sound great to me! biggrin

Awesome! Should we start them both at once (if you're open to roleplaying now), or should we start with one idea and then start with the next roleplay a little later? If you prefer the latter, which one would you like to start first?

I'm good with either option. So whichever works for you!

Hmm... Howzabout the Allegro/Lockes option? Sound okay?

Sure! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:59 pm
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
If Leilani ever happens to be in the Western Region, she could bump into Tenzin, who frequents the area. He's always looking for new friends, and if Leilani was interested, he could probably show her the Hot Springs towards the west mountains, as that's generally a nice place to relax and converse with new and old friends alike.

Additionally, in regards to the trouble that Allegro is looking for, my character Lockes could help with such an encounter. It would probably be towards the darker side of things, because she's very prone to violence
and bloodshed when she notices an imperfection.

A potential scenario between Allegro and Lockes is if he were to witness her washing the blood off of her hooves in a stream. Perhaps he asked her what happened, or she notices him and just begins speaking telling him about how she just can't seem to remember how all of this blood got here. One moment, she was trying to wipe some dirt off of another Soquili's flank, and then the Soquili in question was snapping at her for touching them, and then it all faded to black. When she came to, she was standing in a bloodied clearing, but the Soquili from before was no where to be found, so she came to the stream to wash up.

It could go anywhere from Allegro leaving Lockes to her own thing without comprehending what had happened, or if he put the pieces together, Lockes could suddenly fix her eyes on his mane and remark how he had a single split end, and how she could fix that for him.

Conflict could come from that, or Allegro could get away from her without anything dangerous happening. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Are you interested in either of my characters/situations? yum_puddi

Both sound great to me! biggrin

Awesome! Should we start them both at once (if you're open to roleplaying now), or should we start with one idea and then start with the next roleplay a little later? If you prefer the latter, which one would you like to start first?

Sure! 3nodding

Shiny! Would you like me to make the thread/the first post, or would you like to?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:02 pm
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom

Sure! 3nodding

Shiny! Would you like me to make the thread/the first post, or would you like to?

If you could that would be awesome. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 pm
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom

Sure! 3nodding

Sure, I can do that. I hope you don't mind if I steal your plot idea to make as the name of the PRP. I couldn't really think of anything else for a title. cat_sweatdrop

I'll start working on it now, and I'll quote you once I've posted as Tenzin, okay? yum_puddi  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 pm
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom

Sure! 3nodding

Sure, I can do that. I hope you don't mind if I steal your plot idea to make as the name of the PRP. I couldn't really think of anything else for a title. cat_sweatdrop

I'll start working on it now, and I'll quote you once I've posted as Tenzin, okay? yum_puddi

Sure! Go ahead. I have problems naming RPs sometimes too~ cat_xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:26 pm
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13
belloblossom

Sure! 3nodding

I'll start working on it now, and I'll quote you once I've posted as Lockes, okay? yum_puddi

Sure! Go ahead. I have problems naming RPs sometimes too~ cat_xd

Thanks! I've made the thread and Lockes has made her first post. Sorry if it's a little on the long side. My intro posts are generally the longest posts I'll make. sweatdrop  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:43 pm
mistalina13

I'm not sure if you saw, but here is where I've made the thread and posted as Tenzin.

Please reply here so that I know you've got it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 pm
belloblossom
mistalina13

I'm not sure if you saw, but here is where I've made the thread and posted as Tenzin.

Yup! I got it. Sorry, I meant to post to tell you know I saw it earlier.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:47 pm
mistalina13
belloblossom
mistalina13

Yup! I got it. Sorry, I meant to post to tell you know I saw it earlier.

Okie dokie lokie! I'm glad to know that it went through! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 pm
Kyrieko

Would you be opposed to ammending our agreement for Yuuka and Taith to include allowing them to be put on the MCCL list? I have space in my post and figured giving them another shot couldn't hurt.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:38 pm
mistalina13
Kyrieko

Would you be opposed to ammending our agreement for Yuuka and Taith to include allowing them to be put on the MCCL list? I have space in my post and figured giving them another shot couldn't hurt.

Oh gosh I am not opposed to this at all! And speaking of MCCL posts... I should updated my own >>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:57 pm
Kyrieko
mistalina13
Kyrieko

Oh gosh I am not opposed to this at all! And speaking of MCCL posts... I should updated my own >>;;

Awesome! Reposted the agreement with the edit. :3  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 pm
I added some extra plots to a few of my ponies and I'm in the process of redoing my teepee to add information. gaia_kittenstar

Added things~

Colonel:
- Love Me Tender: Even if he doesn't admit it he is a bit lonely. Colonel could use a fling, could be long term or short - would be for one breeding slot at least. Taken by my Irierath.

Allegro:
- A Pretty....Boy?: A stallion teaches Allegro that love isn't necessarily confined to one gender. Taken by Aria's Yu Ling.

Leilani:
- My Friend's Kids: A possibility for her second breeding slot. Leilani befriends a couple that it turns out are unable to have children on their own. So she offers to help them out so her friends can have a family of their own. Used her second breeding in Twisted Tunnel 2014.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:50 pm
ninja  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:36 pm
This needs a bit of tweaking since I've gotten more ponies, Mostly some kinda profile picture and spoilers, but its still mostly accurate. Hopefully I will get to it tomorrow night or this weekend. In the meantime though, always looking for RP!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff