Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Roach-Rojas Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:22 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean did not expect Axel, his classmate and his Dueling clubmate, to be invited to their house party. Did Axel and Camila really thought along the lines of "Hey, this kid really needs a bigger social life so let's send him this party letter or whatever"? Jean was initially uninterested and was on the verge of not going to the party, but then his mind really told him to get a life. After all, this was their last year in Hogwarts, he didn't want to regret not enjoying at least one moment.

Despite the insane distance between London and Edinburgh, he chose to go there anyway. Besides, his parents urged him to go so there he was. He traveled to the Leaky Cauldron via his father's Apparition, then he took a cab to the house address. Blimey, he should've took that class. Oh well, he got a broom anyway but that would be a total risk, even though his Trace was also worn off giving him the right to do anything with his wand anytime. He then thanked the young driver and gave him a tip before getting out the cab. He looked like a borderline punk, even if it wasn't his intention to look like one. All he wore was a green flannel shirt, a military cap, black cargo pants, his usual Vans Shoes, and a guitar-pick necklace.

He had a few things that bothered him. Last time in Hogwarts during the Ending Feast, he finally gave Cathy a very late Christmas, which she liked. Except he didn't get to tell her about his feeling for her, which instead they just had a nice chat about casual stuffs. He gave up on confessing since he felt like it was no use to do that anymore, especially when Cathy was in a relationship and everybody knows that. The thought of confessing to her bothered him, but then he felt like not saying it was good because Cathy's happy with Iris and he did not want to ruin it, especially in a party.

He approached the door and found Danica, who was knocking the door, he walked up to the small steps to greet her and called, "Oi Dani, good to see you here," He removed his black military cap that covered his red hair and gave his friend a faint smile. While the others were probably bring alcohol [since his father did said that in Wizard Standards, he's a legal adult], he brought was Tiramisu Cake inside the lite blue box for the party as a gift from their home cafe. He and his mother made the cake, with Jean doing the decoration. Despite his intention to make the deco simple and minimal, Jean had way too much fun with doing art at the cake that the result was quite artsy and far from simple.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me

User Image

Thinking: "This party was pretty much lively than expected"
        With: Most of his fellow seventh years, but he's by himself
        Attire: Dressed up for the warm weather

Essy Ze Ninja
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:15 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Eighteen - Muggleborn - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella was pretty surprised she had even been invited to their party. For one, she wasn’t much to drink. In fact, Bella had never even tasted an alcoholic beverage or gone to a real party – that was more of Alex’s thing. Second, she and Axel were never friends. They talked occasionally, only because they were placed in the same house, but they were acquaintances at most.

Regardless, the introvert showed up, only a little nervous.. Okay, maybe a lot nervous, but this was her first party and she came alone! Sure, she probably knew the majority of the guests inside – plus, Danica had told her she planned on going – but what if everyone had already cliqued off into their friend groups? Climbing up the steps of the three story home, Rosabella knocked on the door. The music must’ve been too loud, for nobody seemed to hear the knock. So she opened the door and slipped inside.

Opened and unopened bottles full of all sorts of booze lay around, a disco ball spun around, lighting the room up with colours, and the music blared. Seeing as no one – or at least very few people – noticed Rosabella come in, she decided to wander around and try to find at least a couple people she felt comfortable enough with to talk to and hang out with.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
18Newly GraduatedFormer RavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo hadn't expected Axel to throw a party really, but he figured since he was invited to the party he would go. Axel had been a good friend over the years and despite the fact that Iñigo had graduated, well, he wasn't going to let that change at all. The boy showed up rather later than most people it seemed, the party already forming its little cliques. One could easily tell which ones Axel invited and which ones his sister Camila had invited. Or at least, he had a general idea. The Slytherin Quidditch team was there, but also a few others were as well. Iñigo was one of the oldest people there even, which was not as much surprising to him as it probably should've been. He was the only one who recently graduated at least. He wondered if Lexine would show. A part of him doubted it because of her dislike for crowds. Iñigo wasn't the biggest fans of crowds, but he wasn't going to not show. Plus, he also figured there would be some alcohol, which he was the legal age. He's really been dying to have a few drinks. He had no plans on getting drunk, but he had no problem with casually downing a few beers.

He looked around a bit, his hands in his pockets, feeling a bit out of place. He knew of everybody there, but never considered most of them to be his friends, but fortunately for him, he came across a Axel and Eli conversing between each other. That was good for him. He considered both of them to be pretty good friends; so he would go say high. Walking up to both of them, a smile on his face, he greeted them warmly. "Hiya guys," he said to them, before turning to the third of the party. He had no idea who the guy was, but he figured he'd might as well introduce himself while he was standing there. He thought that he was family of Axel. "Iñigo Albion-Alexandré." He introduced himself with confidence as he usually did.

Looking back to the party for a few moments, he wondered if this was all the people that were supposed to come. Part of him wondered if more was to show up because if it got crazier, he secretly wondered what would happen if Axels parents got there. "It is nice to see you two again. The next graduating class," he said, figuring they might be itching to get out of there as much as he had. But then again, they might not have been.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year> <"Claimed by": Iris Whitte>
Time: Summer of 2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                Cathy smiled as Iris laughed at her retort. Agreeing, Cathy said with a wink, "Of course. And it's your job to tell me I look amazing when I do, right?"

Tilting her head, Cathy listened as she went on about the piercing and the tattoo not being permanent yet. "I forgot you are close with Gypsy," She said, "You know my brother still hates her for that one time she got too happy with bludgers. I always was more worried about the Gryffindor duo than her, though... I was wrong in my fears I guess. At least it gave her something to brag about-knocking me out, I mean-she was only a so-so player most of the time," Cathy ended with a shrug, before taking a closer look at the wing on Iris's shoulder. "Good to see Gypsy is a way better artist than quidditch player though. I would destroy her if she made your pretty shoulder ugly."

Despite her threat she was still smiling when Iris fixed her with a stern look and mock-lectured her about not letting her get a drunk tattoo. "You think I would risk ruining my perfection by doing something permanent drunk?" Cathy gasped placing a hand on her chest in mock-shock. "Besides I'm not even 17 yet, but yeah when it comes time we should totally set up a hot date. Afterwords we could go shopping for new clothes that totally would go with our new ink, even!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

Arianna arrived fashionably late to the party. In truth she hadn't told her father exactly what she was up to this evening all they knew was that she was out on a date with Benjamin. Which in all honesty was relatively true she was meeting her boyfriend here... eventually. Ari knew Benjamin wasn't thrilled about this whole party thing and it was quite possible that he was only going to make sure nothing happened to Ari. He could be a little overprotective sometimes. Not that the girl really minded; for the most part she thought it was cute.

The party was already full swing when the sixth year made her appearance. Ari couldn't believe her luck at actually receiving an invitation to something as cool as this. The red head was giddy with excitement as she walked into the house and was greeted with loud music. Ari glanced around taking in the place recognizing several familiar faces. The Gryffindor paused in shock as she noticed a very familiar group of friends in attendance. She made her way over to greet her shy Hufflepuff friend Jojo, her study friend Elliot, and his boyfriend Jesse, and there was one other person with them that she didn't know quite as well but knew his name was Kenneth.

As she approached her friends she beamed, "Hey guys! I'm surprised to see you guys here. Especially you Elliot. I thought you hated these kinds of things?"

She glanced down and even noticed that the two wallflowers had drinks in their hands? Holy Hell! I think I'm hallucinating. She had never in a million years imagined to see Jojo and Elliot at a party let alone drinking at one. Wherever this newfound boldness came from she was liking it.

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
Red Hot Missy
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Roach-Rojas Family Home

Looking over at Benjamin as he stuck his tongue out at her, Mira rolled her eyes. “Well… while we’re on the subject I got three E’s the rest were O’s.” she said with a smile. “So, I guess I had time.” She added before saying. “People don’t depend on you. They deal with you.” That’s right she was smart and managed to study. “I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.” Mira replied to Camila before adding at the mentioning of Timothy. “Yeah, I told him I was coming. He was still mulling it over. So I didn’t want to push him or anything.” She admitted taking a sip of her drink. That certainly would explain his absence along with her.

Turning her attention back over to Morven as she commented on cheating with Satan, Mira couldn’t help but laugh almost spitting her drink out her mouth.
“Nice, I see what you did there.” She said with a smile. Leave it to Morven to make her laugh with a drink in her mouth. When she mentioned what Benjamin actually failed Mira shook her head. “Somehow I suspect as much.” She commented about it. “If you had of failed astronomy or history I would have had to murder you since Timothy and I like all your notes.” She added. Speaking of the handsome devil…

“Timothy, you came!” Mira shouted excitedly before giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “So how big do you owe Tanya?” she asked curiously. Hopefully he it wasn’t too much. Then again she was a Gryffindor, so the possibilities were endless.

User Image

With: Party People... Camila, Benjamin, Morven & Timothy

Wearing: Casual Party Attire

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja
mc2
Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny nodded as Jojo stated that people were busy, and he noted that Camila was busy walking to a group of people. When she suggested they drink, he didn't say much, mostly looked at what was being offered and nodded, grabbing his own beer. He wasn't the great drinker that Jer was, not by a long shot, but considering that he'd never had a chance to even enjoy it, he just leaned against the table as he watched Jojo grab her own drink when Elliott protested. Kenny already felt like facepalming. They were fighting like siblings, of course, and he didn't know exactly how he was supposed to react to this. When Elliott decided he was going to drink as well and match her drink for drink, Kenny sighed and looked over at Jesse. "Well, it looks like we're both going to be holding hair back in the morning, I believe. Either that, or if you can figure out something to stop the madness, well, go for it." He figured if nothing else, Jojo was not going to be going home tonight if she was completely pissed drunk. Her dad would kill him, and then probably kill her. No, wait, probably just him. If nothing else, he figured that Wesley could have a guest room for Jojo in the event that she was too wasted to go home after tonight.

When another girl joined them, Kenny had to run through his head who she was. Arianna Davenport, if he recalled correctly. Someone that was on the Gryffindor quidditch team. He shook his head as she asked Elliott about what he was doing here, and commented that she was surprised to see them there at all. Well, it wasn't like he ever actually made it a habit to be at things like this. He'd just never been invited. Heck, if she knew his brother at all, she'd realize that he'd been pretty used to things like this. Well, not quite like this, as Jer would have murdered him if he got drunk. But certainly he knew that Jer was a drinker. He popped the top off his beer and looked over to her.
                                                  "Actually, we got an invite too. I think it was mostly Camila, though Axel probably invited Jojo. Jesse just dragged Elliott to this thing to watch out for Jojo. Otherwise I'm not sure any of us would be here." Kenny simply shrugged. It wasn't like it was really a secret that he was a wallflower, but then again, he didn't think the girl knew him well enough besides on the pitch. He was much different there than off it, that was for certain. He doubted that he would even be as bold as he was on the pitch. Hell, he'd been a stuttering mess when he asked Jojo on a date.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, we're here, now what?
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

amo10690

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Sixth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

Who knows just how to get what I wanna
What I want to do is spring this on you
Back up all of the things that I told you

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina smirked at her big brother and Kaitlyn. Her bro was going to a friend's and also pretty much covering for her. Since... Well those OWL scores that left her to her parents for the summer. She was only allowed out every once in awhile and this time... WELL She had told them she'd be going with her brother to his friend's house. TOO BAD! She had already convinced him to help her get to this cool party that he wouldn't be able to go to... But she;d bring him something of course! She took off that ugly yellow orange shirt and handed it to him, she had left in said shirt so her parents wouldn't be suspicious. But now? She was all on the outside a rebel of sorts. She girl tucked a thumb into a pocket and linked arms with her friend who was seriously freaking out. Nina chuckled. "See ya later! Kait and I are gonna party tonight!" She said as she pulled Kaitlyn along to get to the party. People were already in the streets and she smirked. Oh how this was going to be fun. Her brother only waved before turning to head to his friends, He didn't care much anymore for what she did in her free time.

Nina entered the house, not caring that she didn't knock or whatever, the music was calling her name. Kaitlyn struggled to keep up with her, and Nina could only smile as she pulled the girl along. She walked through the rooms. Seeing Ari with JoJo and party. She smiled, waved, and blew a kiss in Ari's direction, before taking Kait with her to get some drinks. Get the red head loose. She looked at the table of booze and selected something simple. A rum and coke for Kait. "Drink up hun, we are gonna be here a while!" She said before grabbing a cup to make a mixe drink herself. With hers in hand, and Kait sipping slowly on hers, Nina looked around for Axel. Their host was somewhere right? And there he was. Talking to Eli and an older guy. Probably a step brother, and probably one who bought the drinks. With a smirk she pulled Kait along until they were coming across the three. "Seems this party is just getting started huh?" She said as she stopped amidst the group of guys. Kait was trying not to be there which was sooooo cute.

((BTW ESSY YOU RANG?!?! xD))

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Party sexiness
And it feels good to be with people like ___Party Goers obviously___
Although my mind keeps wandering to __Ooo there is Ari! She's talking to people though... Wonder where the host is__

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy Ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

amo10690

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
D-

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Feeling pretty Oh god why did I let her convince me that this was a good idea?!?!?. Guess where I am! A Party with Nina. That's not the least of it! I'm wearing ... WAit what is this?!

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

Kaitlyn wasn't sure what she was thinking when she told Nina she would go? Convincing her parents wasn't hard... But when she got to Nina's and was dressed in... THIS?!?! Kait couldn't believe her eyes. And Nina's brother was cute... Which made it harder on her! She couldn't even TELL Nina no... And now? They were lying to parents and walking into a house... Oh god what had she gotten into?! The music was okay... But when Nina thrust a drink in her hands, Kait barely registered what it was before being pulled another way. Sipping on the semi sour semi sweet drink, Kait followed her friend into a group of guys. Mostly from the school. OR at least... She recognized her teammate. She didn't really recognize the other two... "H-hello Eli... It's a nice party..." She squeaked. Before sipping on the drink again. Only feeling like the smallest person ever.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

Essy Ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Part of him wished that his parents had said no. He asked them and told them the whole truth about what he was leaving for and they still let him go, saying that it was good for him to get out and make friends and hang out with them. Well...Benjamin wasn't really invited to the party and only was going because Ari was; so what kind of friends would be at the party? He was ninety-percent sure that other than Ari, he probably wouldn't see any. Maybe Dylan had gotten invited...? He certainly hoped so because he was sure Ari would have plenty to talk to. The girl had a lot of friends...naturally. She was a Gryffindor Quidditch player, and she was particularly nice. Usually that led to having quite a bit of friends. And he was just about sure a good part of her friends just didn't care for him...well, particularly the other Ravenclaw Elliot.

But, despite every part of him screaming that he shouldn't be attending this party, somehow he found himself on the doorstep of the house, being let in by one of the people at his school. He wasn't at all surprised to see that it was crowded and this made him even more nervous really. Ever since the chaos in Hogsmeade, the boy just didn't like crowds and grew quite nervous around them. He would keep his composure however since the party was much more lighthearted than that day in the station. Taking glances around, he looked for Ari, in hopes that he could find her quickly, for after a few glances, Dylan hadn't been there. He hadn't been looking very long until he found his girlfriend, but of course, she was with the person whom probably hated him, which almost caused him to retreat a bit. He wanted to avoid any conflict...that was for sure. So, he stood back for a second, thinking to himself...on whether he should just try to go home or something.

It hadn't taken him very long to realize that he was being quite the coward about the whole thing. And besides, they all knew he was in a relationship with Ari...so maybe they won't hate him externally...at least. He walked up to the group to greet Ari. He tapped her side as he went to her side, a casual smile on his face. "Hello everyone," he said rather politely.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

amo10690

Cara MiaKitty

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image
”Ha!” She snorted, much louder than she had hoped but the music seemed to drown it out. ”How's about we hold off on any wedding plans until I'm actually grounded, sisas? She nodded affirmatively before moving her lips to her glass, sipping on the bitter concoction which, by now, didn't taste so bad. ”Peeves huh? Well, if you end up botching your NEWT's because you're too busy dealing with Satan's twins, you can always fall back on working in the Poltergeist Unit. I mean, if you and Mori haven't conquered Hell by then.” She stated matter-of-factly, eyes fluttering to glance at Morven before hiding behind the cold glass in her hand, smiling under the rim as her friend filled Mira in on the sticky little details of the conversation she had missed. By now, Morven had taken the empty stool beside her and Timothy had approached from-well-somewhere, and had stolen the spot beside his girlfriend.

Camila wrinkled her nose when she thought she heard knocking—it wasn't the first time, and usually, they'd walk right in or someone would cross paths and let whoever was outside in. She would have left the door open, but it was the only thing separating her magical home from the rest of muggle London, (well that and a few reinforced charms.) Camila tried to wave Axel over to the door but, he waved right back in that 'I don't care' flurry kind of way. Rolling her eyes, she slid off her stool with a quickly mumbled, ”I'll be right back,” then weaved her way through the crowd. She passed a cluster of sixth years, recognizing only the opposing quidditch players, like Winthorp, Estan, Davenport, and Rivers-Blakely. Once she skirting past Cathy and Iris, she sighed. How the hell did she let Axel talk her into agreeing to inviting them? Oh right, the liquor. She'd bet galleons to knuts that the Barbie couldn't hold her liquor, and dammit, she was counting on it.

Reaching the for the handle, she swung the door open wide and greeted her fellow seventh years with a wide smile. ”Hey Dani, hey Jean, come on in,” she ushered them along with the wave of her hand before taking note of their packages. ”Glad you mates made it. If you brought drinks you can leave them in the kitchen with the others,” the gift bag in Dani's possession was rather bottle sized, but the one Jean carried, not so much. As they stepped passed her and inside the loud house, bright with disco lights and filled with bubbles, she peered down into the blue box hoping to catch a better glimpse of whatever it was. ”Ooo, what's in the box?” She asked Jean; hoping to hell it would be something sweet.

[OOC:// Pfft, sorry for the wait! I don't know why but I thought I was still waiting on someone else to post, but nupe, it was my turn.]
╔════════════════════╗
Foyer with Dani and Jean
Dressed in:
Bronze Dragons
17 yrs5' 6"139lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"It's good seeing you here, Jean," she said to her friend; she smiled and her eyes lit up, as she looked at him. It was a little weird not seeing him dressed for class, but she liked his casual look. She also spotted the light blue box he carried, and wondered what goodies were contained within.

When the door opened, they were greeted by the wall of sound, and Camila appeared before them."Wouldn't have missed this shindig for the world," Dani replied, as she hugged Camila, as they were invited inside. "I like the dragons," she added, as she admired the jewelry her fellow prefect was wearing for the occasion.

As they went inside, Dani was quietly relived there weren't any inside she didn't know. It wouldn't be like that awkward evening last June, when Veronica's cute brother, Andrew, showed up during their get together to celebrate Theo's graduation. She wouldn't be called upon to come up with explanations for how she knew people, and hoping to avoid having the subject of a certain magic school come up.

She saw Eli was there talking to Axel, and she caught sight of Cathy and Iris. Dani was pretty sure she heard Cathy talking about getting a tattoo at Gypsy's tattoo parlour. Before she could be distracted, Dani heard Camila what was in Jean's box, and she chimed in with, "Something chocolate, I hope?"

Essy ze Ninja
                                                Ninja"]

Jade Galaksylph

════════════════════════

OOC: Want some whiskey in your water
                                                Sugar in your tea
                                                What's all these crazy questions they askin' me
                                                This is the craziest party there could ever be
                                                Don't turn on the lights, 'cause I don't want to see

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:56 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Roach-Rojas Family Home >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            "Si, Linda-Camila, claro," Benjamin said with a wave of his hand as Camila suggested putting off the wedding. He smiled as Morven told him he was as romantic as ever and just smiled as she joked about having cheated on him with Satan of all people. Benjamin smirked as Timothy came over and Mira said he had better not have failed astronomy or history because Timothy and Mira provided all his notes. "You never told her, Timmy?" Benjamin asked his friend. "Mira, I hate to burst your bubble but I think you've been sleeping too much in astronomy to have realized how wrong you are. Sure I got my A in history because of you two taking notes for me, but that O in Astronomy was mostly my doing. Timothy sleeps half the time in that class. You'd think Timmy would take all my notes without some perks?" Benjamin shook his head, "I took the notes-or corrected Timmy's in astronomy-and he did all my other notes. It is a good deal. Speaking of that class, any of you taking the NEWT level in Astronomy with me? I'll give you my notes for a small fee."

Still smirking he nodded as Camila said she would be right back and leaned onto Morven, a hand snaking around her lower back which was exposed thanks to a crop top he much appreciated. His smirk faltered ever so slightly as he sensed some underlying tenseness. Morven was moody on a good day but this was... it wasn't like her monthly was that close. Closing his eyes to listen to the music thumping over the conversations in the room, he realized what was wrong: if the music was loud to him how loud was it to Morven? Always ready to be the valiant knight (and take advantage of a situation), Benjamin said, "Oh, Mori... I was thinking... you want to explore upstairs find a closet, a bathroom, a bedroom... somewhere for some quiet alone time. Unless you'd rather stay here and watch Barbie and her girlfriend make out. I mean the sales of those pictures are still doing pretty good, surprisingly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean was going to ask what kind of bottle Dani was carrying when the door swung open for them, it was Axel's sister Camila... Well, maybe not exactly? Because they have different surnames, Jean didn't think they're biological siblings but anyway. He smiled back at Camila and jokingly said, "Yeah, well, after all, I seriously need to get a 'bigger' social life, right?" He then waved his hand and added, "No, no I'm just joking and yeah, this party is great though and thanks for the invite,"

As he was walking to set his cake down on the dining table along with the other foods, he saw lots of familiar people: He saw his best-friend Eli having a chit-chat with Axel, and Snow White looked at bit buzzed in his point of view. There's Benjamin, his former Quidditch teammate, and he still cannot see the point of why did that kid quit the team. And then he saw Iris and Cathy, looking great and being happy together, which made him both happy and sad. He could not help but sigh sadly when he looked at them, but then it would be better for Cathy and Iris to stay together since they're both happy anyway. He thought it would be better to keep that feeling of his by himself.

His thoughts were startled when Camila asked him about what's inside the box he was setting down, Dani also chimed in hoping it was chocolate. He thought that maybe he was looking at one direction for a long span of second which was an embarrassing thing to do. "Oh, this?" He looked down to that lite blue box, "Oh, well, something sweet, with a little bit of chocolate. S'from our cafe so I thought it would be cool to bring something homemade, so here it is," He opened the box, showing this nice Tiramisu cake which he hoped that they would like it. He also picked up a random drink from the table, since the others were doing the same anyway, and luckily he got a taste of Butterbeer from his drink. He didn't think he was ready for these liquor...

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me

User Image

Thinking: "This party was pretty much lively than expected"
        With: Most of his fellow seventh years, but he's by himself
        Attire: Dressed up for the warm weather

Essy Ze Ninja
Graydon Ironshield

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300