Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Holt Family Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Floor ♫ Kenneth ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver stood in the kitchen. She had come in to make herself some tea. She'd told Kenneth to stay put where he was, but he'd been hovering for what felt like 9 months now. Probably had been really. She reached up on her tippytoes to get to the tea in the high cupboard. She could practically hear Kenneth's coming complaint about how he could get it for her and she shouldn't be stressing her body or whatever. But she was gosh darn sick of not doing ANYTHING. She wanted to not be a balloon of baby anymore!

As if on cue with her thoughts, she felt a slight popping sensation... and then what felt like she peed herself. Pregnant brain was running rampant and at first she thought her bladder had broken, before remembering that water breaking was kind of a sign of labour. She stared at the ground for a few very long moments, her mind going blank. The baby was coming. Oh god the baby was coming. Slowly she raised her eyes to meet Kenneth's and blinked a couple times.
                                                        "Hey potato love.... the baby is coming."

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Kitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVer, Libby, Mitzy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxScatteredbrained
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth was grumbling as he followed behind his wife, irritated as all get out that she'd just run off for something or another without saying a word. The woman was ready to pop, she needed to be resting. But no, she'd taken advantage of the split second he'd gone to take a piss to get herself up (something she never could've accomplished quickly enough to have stopped his helping her otherwise) and... Where the hell had she even gone? He heard the cupboards in the kitchen, and huffed, heading that way. "Ver, what in the hell are you-" He didn't even finish the sentence, spotting her standing up on her tiptoes to get something out of the cabinet. The woman was insane, he swore; if he were in the state she was currently in, and there was someone around willing to wait on him hand and foot, he'd... Okay, that was a lie. He wouldn't take it. He was too stubborn, just like she was. But he'd also admit that he'd be an idiot to be that stubborn and not take it.

spaceBefore he could even say anything, though, he realized something was wrong. She'd frozen, and was staring down at the ground. "You alright?" he asked cautiously, knowing that he had a fifty/fifty chance of her suddenly having a mood swing and raging at him for implying she couldn't do something as simple as grab something from the cabinet without his help. But, then her eyes met him, and she said the fated words; the baby is coming. He stared back at her for what felt like a long time, then very suddenly blinked. "Shi- s**t!" he said, then cupped his hands around his mouth. "Libby! Mitzy! Baby's comin'," he called, then rushed to Ver's side. He blanched slightly, noticing the mess on the floor, then grabbed her up, fighting not to wince. The last thing he needed was her freaking out on him because he'd made some noise of discomfort while picking her a** up.

spaceAs gently as he could, he carried her to one of the bedrooms on the lower floors, and laid her in the bed. The elves filed in after him, then immediately began giving orders. The American blinked at the pair; they were never bossy, in spite of his trying for years now to get them to be more assertive. But Ver goes into labor and suddenly they're the boss... Whatever, it worked for him. They were the ones that knew what to do, after all. He was the only person in this room who'd never been present for a birth before, except his own. "Alright, alright," he said, a bit shortly when Libby started shoving him to the side of the bed. "Out of the way, I get it. But ya can't kick me out, she'd kill me," he said, gesturing with a tilt of his head to his wife.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

If Ver wasn't suddenly frozen in her mind, she would have snorted at the way Kenneth was reacting. As it was she was pretty impressed her could lift her up so easily, and all her mood swings were frozen with her mind for now. When she was plopped onto a bed and Mitzy and Libby began ordering Kenneth around, she snapped back into focus. She was about to have a baby. Oh god... she was about to have a baby. She immediately reached out for Kenneth, and seconds later, one of the elves shoved him over to her side and out of their way. She quickly grabbed his hand... and just in time as a contraction hit.... Her fingers squeezed around his in a death grip, and she screeched/moaned her way through the pain of it

If Elli was any indication, this was not going to be a pleasant experience. Kory, Lilith, and Lilah had all been a long births too. Hopefully Ver was lucky and it didn't take long.
                                                        "If this baby isn't worth it I swear to God I'll crush your stupid cucumber face." She growled at him as the contraction came to an end. It was a lie of course. She loved her nieces and nephews and knew she would love her child far more. It was just hard to think about that with what was going on right now, and how long it would take.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Kitchen
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVer, Libby, Mitzy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxScatteredbrained

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e xxx

spaceKenneth winced a bit when Ver squeezed his hand, but he knew better than to say anything about it. He wasn't an idiot, after all, at least not all of the time. He knew better than to make some big huge deal out of her hurting his hand when she was about to push a person out of her body. Which was disgusting, by the way, and it always would be. He'd seen animals give birth a dozen times over and it never stopped being gross. But he wasn't going to say anything about that, either. Not an idiot, right? Not today, anyway. He could be stupid later.

spaceHe'd no sooner had the thought than she was telling him the baby better be worth it, and had to remind himself that it'd be the height of stupidity to roll his eyes. "S'got half yer genetics, baby's worth it," he said instead, hoping she'd be somewhat placated by the flattery, assuming she was even capable of being placated at the moment. "But, before you go crushin' any faces, remember that ya still gotta wake up next to me every day I'm on this earth; better idea to just off me an' be done with it." Libby frowned then, tsking him slightly, and he swore his house-elves had been replaced by freaking pod people or something. When had they ever grown the balls to tsk him? Did being in the vicinity of a woman in labor suddenly make them brave? And was he stupid to hope that maybe they'd stay that way? Because as annoying as being reprimanded like a child was, he'd kill to have them be less docile all the time.

spaceShaking his head, he glanced at the elf. "D'ya need anythin' from me, or am I good to just stay here an' let her crush my bones into dust?" he asked, half irritated and half actually asking. He figured that, between the two elves, they were probably taken care of, but that didn't mean the help would go totally unappreciated. However, Mitzy shook her head. "Mister Kenneth should stay put," she said. "If he is needed, Libby or Mitzy will say so." He nodded, giving Ver's hand a light squeeze. Well, at least he didn't have much to worry about. He was pretty sure magic could handle most of the things that tended to go wrong with pregnancies... right?

xxx Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

TIME SKIP

Verily had struggled through what felt like days of labor (when in all reality it had only taken about 10 hours), and now she lay on the guest bedroom bed. A tiny baby was cradled in her arms, and she had a rather delirious smile on her face as she cooed at the child. Even with the excitement of a beautiful little girl to hold in her arms, she was utterly exhausted, and her eyes kept slowly slipping closed before bouncing open again like some deranged cuckoo clock. She gently handed the baby over to Kenneth and yawned quietly. "Sawyer Renee Holt...." She murmured, a dork smile on her face. She giggled again, delirious and exhausted.

Once Kenneth had the baby, she rolled on her side and her eyes began to slide closed again.
                                                        "I... I'm just gonna take a little.... naa....." Her eyes slid closed and her sentence trailed off quietly. She was still half conscious, but just barely. Elli hadn't been exaggerating... giving birth was ******** exhausting.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny popped into existence, a tired look on his face. He was exhausted, mostly from the day's events. Jer looked at him, having transported them both, and sighed. The older blond had found Kenny right outside of his door, Kenny having apparated both him and Jojo there when he left the estate she had been held in, and had to wait for Kenny to actually calm down and tell him what happened. Jer was currently tapping his foot, his arms crossed as he considered his younger brother. "So, yer gonna be jus' fine if I leave ya ou' 'ere, righ'? I can stick 'round if ya wan' me ta."

"No, I should be fine. Um, thanks, Jer." Kenny hadn't missed the fact that as soon as Kenny had calmed down enough to talk, Jer had gone into alert mode at the mention of where he had been. Hell, Kenny didn't want to be there longer than he needed to. However, that was neither here nor there, and Jer had offered to take them both to the Holt's, where they had originally agreed to meet up.

The blond looked over his younger brother carefully, a frown pulling at his features. Kenny could already tell that Jer had a lot to say on the matter, mostly in regards of how stupid the whole thing was and how Kenny could have easily wound up dead, but instead just grabbed his shoulder and squeezed it.
                                                  "Alrigh', jus'... You bleedin' be'er tell me th' nex' time ya decide ta do somethin' bleedin' dumb li' this Garden. I don' need ta hun' down th' bleedin' b*****d tha' kills ya 'cause ya did somethin' stupid." Kenny could only give his older brother a sardonic smile in response and sighed as Jer apparated away. Then, turning toward the door, he took a deep breath and rose his hand to knock, shifting his grip on Jojo and thankful that she hadn't woken up in that entire time. He didn't want to deal with the ramifications of whatever Lysandar did to her when she woke up and found out she wasn't in her father's home.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, here we go...
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxEntry Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse, Ken, Kenny, Jojo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated, Worried

ïƒ ø ṉ l ÿ ÿøυ'ḋ hαṿε ќ ṉ ø ώ ṉ ṃε вεƒøɾε τhε α с с ï ḋ ε ṉ τ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώïτh τhατ ģɾαṉḋ с ø l l ï ṡ ï ø ṉ сαṃε α ģɾαṿε с ø ṉ ṡ ε σ υ ε ṉ с ε xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾεсερτøɾṡ ø ṿ ε ɾ l ø α ḋ ε ḋ, τhεÿ в υ ɾ ṡ τ αṉḋ ḋ ï ṡ с ø ṉ ṉ ε с τ xxxxxx
                                                          'τïl τhεɾε ώαṡ l ï τ τ l ε ƒεεlïṉģ, ρlεαṡε ώ ø ɾ ќ ώïτh ώhατ ïṡ l ε ƒ τ xxx

spaceElliott heard the crack, and immediately ran towards the front door, his brother close on his heels. When he opened it to find Kenny on the porch, holding the still-unconscious Jojo, he let out a mutter that was a cross between a swear and a sigh of relief. Brows furrowed, he jerked his head. "Well, c'mon, get her inside then," he said. Kenny couldn't move fast enough for his taste, to be perfectly honest. If his brother hadn't talked him down from his more explosive anger at realizing the pair hadn't come to the estate as planned in the first place, he'd have been screaming his head off. As it was, he was moving a little too sharply, his stance aggressive. He knew he needed to calm down, because the next step of this idiotic rescue required him to actually focus well enough to perform incredibly complicated magic... which he had never performed before.

spaceThe Ravenclaw lead Kenny to a bedroom, one that had mercifully been cleaned by very efficient house-elves for this exact purpose. Elli had no clue how difficult this was actually going to be, or how long it would take. But all his reading seemed to imply that the answers to those questions were exceedingly, and a very long while. "Lay her on the bed, and make yourself comfortable or something. See about getting something to eat, I dunno." He frowned, crossing his arms. Unable to completely let it slide, he narrowed his eyes at the Slytherin. "And do you mind telling us where the hell you went with her? We were about to launch a bloody search party."

spaceElliott winced when his older brother thumped him on the back of the head. He shot Ken a glare, one the American returned with an arched brow and a stance that said 'try me.' Figuring they were all on edge enough without Ken and him bickering, he relented, once again trying to calm down. He couldn't help it, he was irritated. Which was a good bit better than earlier, when he'd been furious. Almost too furious to think logically enough to discuss the matter with Darcy, much to his irritation now. Luckily, the more seasoned Auror had kept his head well enough to order them all to keep their traps shut (as if he needed to be told so) and that he'd handle it as best he could. Elli had no doubt that he might've lost his job, and at the very least was in more trouble than he previously could've conceived of. But he also knew that if he hadn't agreed to this stupid plan, and hadn't roped Darcy in, Jesse and Kenny would've done it behind his back on their own, and thus been without any backup. They'd be dead. He couldn't allow that.

spaceElliott closed his eyes, trying to block all of that out. It was over, except the headache at the office. But there wasn't any avoiding that now, so there was no sense worrying about it. He could do that tomorrow. Right now, he had to be calm. Because he had to get into Jojo's head, assess her condition, and figure out if he were even actually capable of undoing the damage. He typically trusted himself with things like this, but he also believed in trial and error. He hadn't had any practice at this, given that there weren't exactly a lot of people lining up to have their memory ******** with. "... Before I even try to get started with this. Are we sure that we're all comfortable with this? It's not completely out of the question that we could just tell her the truth, and allow her to make her own decision. It would take convincing, but... it's not as though we don't have time."

spaceHonestly, Elli wasn't keen on the idea of leaving it up to brainwashed Jojo to make decisions for herself. But technically speaking, they were risking breaking her mind to try and put her back to rights, and he wasn't going to make that call himself. He wasn't the one that was close to her. That fell to Kenny and Jesse. "For the record, I'm not really asking what we're personally comfortable with my doing. I'm asking, if she were in her right state of mind, and we asked her what she would want us to do, would she choose for me to try and undo the spells, or would she rather just live with her memory being what it is, knowing it's not true, and working with readjusting?" The Ravenclaw honestly had no clue what Jojo would prefer. She wouldn't trust him as much as Jesse did, after all, and even Jesse didn't want him ******** around in his head. But, by the same token... Jojo had a very different response to her traumas than Jesse had, so maybe she'd rather risk being literally crazy than being something she's not? He had no clue. Hopefully, her boyfriend and her best friend would have a better idea of what she would actually want. Because he honestly had no idea.

xxx øh ï ṉεεḋ ṉøτ вε ƒ l α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉ ε ṿ ε ɾ вεεṉ h ε ɾ ε вεƒøɾε
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø τhεɾε'ṡ ṉø ṉ ε ε ḋ τø ṃ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉø ƒ ï ɾ ṡ τ ṡ αṉÿṃøɾε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ ïƒ ÿøυ l ε τ ṃε вε ÿøυɾ ṡ ќ ÿ l ï ṉ ε, ï'll lετ ÿøυ вε τhε ώ α ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhατ ɾ ε ḋ υ с ε ṡ ṃε τø ɾ υ в в l ε, τhατ løøќεḋ ṡ α ƒ ε ƒɾøṃ ƒαɾ α ώ α ÿ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
                                                                Watch it count down to the end of the day
                                                                The clock ticks life away
                                                                It’s so unreal

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Kenneth, Elli, Jojo, Kenny
                                                                What am I doing? Being nervous.
                                                                What am I thinking? Oh, Merlin, Jojo's going to be a mess after this...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Everyday Wear

Jesse sat in the room they had set aside for when Jojo was brought over, feeling at once nervous and useless as he bounced a leg up and down. He, probably better than everyone present, knew just how much someone messing with someone else's memories would affect a person, and he didn't like the fact that he had to sit on his hands and do nothing except basically be the one person that could help try and figure out the mess that Jojo's mental state was going to be in. His own mind was hardly the picture of perfect mental health, courtesy of his own father's actions, and he never would have wished that on anyone. This whole thing hit too close to home for his comfort, and there wasn't really anything he could do about it. The only thing he figured he could do was just... Be there.

They had gotten back from the keep after Kenny had mur- no, taken care of Lysandar, and realized that Kenny hadn't been there to actually do the job they all needed to do. Which had set Elliott off and Jesse had just retreated upstairs instead of being down there when the older male finally did show up. He didn't need to know how scared Elli was of doing this, of the fact that the only example of someone messing with someone else's hit much too close to home for comfort. Instead, when the topic of figuring out what could try and fix Jojo's mind came up, Jesse had agreed to let Elliott look into his head. However, that went over as well as Paul ever being invited over for Christmas at the Holts, with Elliott refusing to do it as soon as he realized that Jesse really wasn't okay with someone peeking into his head for long. It wasn't that he didn't trust Elli, ********, if he didn't, he probably never would have walked up to his boyfriend and gone home with him after everything that happened the summer before last. It was just that, of all the things that made him twitchy, someone doing things in his head was the one thing that Jesse couldn't tolerate. Not while sober, and guaranteed that Elliott would have refused point-blank had Jesse shown up drunk to let Elli take a peek in there.

When the group came into the room with Jojo, Jesse immediately stood and made his way over to a wall to stand, thinking that maybe standing would be a lot better than sitting and worrying with all the worst-case scenarios running through his head. When asked about being comfortable with mucking around in Jojo's head, Jesse shot his boyfriend a look. He was probably the worst person to ask about that sort of thing. He was certain that anything he said might be tainted with his own experiences, after all. He sighed, rubbing his forehead and looking at Jojo before his eyes went back to Elli. "I'd say no, but the problem is that's my gut reaction to anyone messing with mental stuff. But, I know Jojo wouldn't have wanted to be what her grandfather made her into." He'd seen it firsthand, the stiff posture, the certain tilt of her head and chin, the very things he knew creeped her out whenever he went into Pancras mode. Jojo would hate that. Persephone, not so much, but his best friend wouldn't be the person that he knew she was. She wouldn't be the same person even after this, but it'd be closer to Jojo than whatever Persephone was.

OOC:

Things aren’t the way they were before
                                                                You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
                                                                Not that you knew me back then
                                                                But it all comes back to me
                                                                In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny winced as he was directed upstairs by Elliott, feeling extremely bad about not coming here first. He followed the other teen upstairs, taking care not to knock Jojo's head into anything before manoeuvring into the bedroom Elliott pointed out. Putting her down gently, he flopped into the chair that Jesse had vacated, wincing at the fact that Elliott was basically telling him off for disappearing like he did. He hadn't meant to do that, he just panicked. Which was certainly a bad thing considering that he knew he had been in bad situations before, and in life-or-death ones too. This one was probably a lot worse, since unlike the attack in Hogsmeade, he couldn't just apparate people away. Lysandar hadn't let him do that. "...I panicked and went to Jer's place. It was the first safest place I could think of. I mean, I just shoved a knife into someone, and I know he was trying to kill us or capture us, but..."

He shrugged, not having a better explanation than that. However, when Elliott mentioned food, Kenny made a face, not wanting to think about food right now. It was honestly making him sick, and guaranteed they'd notice his eating preferences if they saw him. It was bad enough that he had followed Jojo's scent to her, he wasn't wanting to answer just how he knew where to find her. Sighing he rubbed his face, grimacing as he realized he hadn't washed his hands since escaping the keep. Was the blood going to come off? Logically, it would, but his nose he suspected would be able to smell it for a long time. "'M not hungry. Don't think I can eat right now anyway."

Kenny shook his head, already knowing what Jojo's answer was going to be. She hated her grandfather. She never wanted anything to do with him, especially when he had tortured and nearly killed her before. He remembered that much. He doubted that she'd want anything associated with him, and he bit his lip as he stared at Jojo. She wouldn't want this, Persephone wouldn't want to have Jojo return. He recalled her words when he met her in the alley. He doubted that she'd willingly want to return to being Jojo. Crimson eyes looked up at Elliott, a frown marring his features. "She wouldn't. Not Jojo. Persephone... I told her the truth, and she refused to believe it. Jojo wouldn't want to be what her grandfather made her into. It's bad enough he already tortured her once. She'd probably be happier even if she was crazy because she'd be her." He didn't have a better way of saying that, and shrugged, thinking that he was really bad at communicating. He knew one thing though. He wasn't going to leave her. He couldn't imagine doing that. He hadn't left her when she was having all those panic attacks, and he'd already failed her once when she was kidnapped this time. Whatever happened, he was going to stay, and maybe that'd be enough to help.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, here we go...
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxEntry Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse, Ken, Kenny, Jojo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated, Worried

ƒøɾ ώïτh τhατ ģɾαṉḋ с ø l l ï ṡ ï ø ṉ сαṃε α ģɾαṿε с ø ṉ ṡ ε σ υ ε ṉ с ε xxxxxxxxx

spaceElliott had stared at Kenny for a moment when he explained where he'd gone. Whoever the hell Jer was, this was a problem. His expression grew more irritated, and he had to actively stop himself from grinding his teeth. "Who, exactly, is Jer? Please tell me you didn't bloody tell him anything." Probably hoping for too much, the Ravenclaw knew. After all, if someone showed up very suddenly in his home, with blood on his hands and an unconscious girl in his arms, he'd have a few questions. And if Kenny was close enough to this person that his home was the first safe place he'd thought of, there was essentially no chance that the person hadn't asked what the hell was going on, and that Kenny had realized it'd be a bad idea to tell them. Without waiting for an answer, Elliott rested his forehead against his hand, a calmer alternative to what he wanted to do. Which was bang his head against a bloody wall. "Scratch that," he said. "Better one, please tell me whoever the hell he is, he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut about whatever you told him." If they were lucky, they could keep this Jer person's name out of the events entirely, lie and say Kenny had come straight here like he was supposed to. But if someone ******** up and spilled the name, or if they decided to question this Jer for whatever connection he had to Kenny, Elliott needed to know he could be trusted. Not for his own sake, this entire thing had him ********. But, no one could know Kenny had been the one to kill Lysandar Tempest. The last thing they needed was Jojo's boyfriend to be in jail for murdering her grandfather trying to rescue her. That'd go over like a lead balloon, he thought sardonically.

spaceWhen the Slytherin refused food, Elliott simply shrugged, not really blaming him. He doubted if he'd be very hungry after having stabbed a man. The events weren't really similar enough to compare, but he didn't think he'd been craving a meal after Hogsmeade. Hadn't had the option of one so soon after, but then, that was why it was difficult to compare. He also had more of a stomach for such things, or he imagined he did. He hadn't felt particularly bad for what he'd done then, figuring the person deserved it. Lysandar had certainly deserved it, but that didn't mean that Kenny didn't regret it. Not everyone was as pragmatic as he was. "If you change your mind, kitchen's through the living room. Ken'll be in there, guarantee it. Comfort food." The brunette's nose wrinkled. He swore he could already smell the damned grease. Disgusting.

spaceAll in all, Elliott wasn't particularly surprised by Jesse's answer, or Kenny's. He'd mostly wondered if Jojo would trust him enough to do this. But, he also figured that Kenny was probably right; she'd rather be broken and crazy than be whatever her grandfather had made her into. He seemed to recall a desperation in regards to being what she considered her true self, finding it and clinging to it. The name change had been part of that, as had becoming an Animagus. "I can't say I won't be sorry if I ******** this up," he said softly, "but... as long as we all agree she'd want me to at least try, even knowing it ran that risk." It was a rare occasion, in which Elliott found himself feeling uncertain of his course of action, and in regards to something not concerning Jesse. With Jesse, he was always uncertain, he'd gotten used to it then. But part of the reason he'd been able to deal with it was because of the fact that, other than that, he was always sure of himself. Now, with this... He took a deep breath. Couldn't ******** it up. Had to do his best. He knew he was smart, he knew he was clever, knew a lot of things about himself. But one misstep could screw this entire thing up, and as much as he might try to alleviate the guilt, he knew he'd blame himself, for the rest of his life.

spaceHe wanted to tell Kenny and Jesse to leave, because their presence made him feel self-conscious. Which was ridiculous, because it wasn't like they'd be able to actually see anything he was doing. It was all in Jojo's head, aside from a few wand movements and muttered incantations. But he doubted Kenny would move an inch from her side unless forced to... And if Kenny was going to stay, he'd rather Jesse be there, too. For moral support or something ridiculous like that. Illogical, but he was trying to cut himself at least a little slack in regards to that. Tonight had been stressful, and what had already happened was only the tip of the iceberg, at least for him. He frowned. "I don't know if it serves much purpose for you two to hang around," he said, a half-hearted attempt to get them to leave so he could feel slightly more centered. "It's not like there's anything to watch, and it'll take a while." He didn't wait for them to leave, though, knowing they wouldn't. Instead, he pulled up a chair beside the bed, took out his wand, and focused.

spaceTechnically, entering her mind wasn't necessary. He might've felt guilty about invading it without her permission, except the mind he was invading wasn't really Jojo's. Only the earliest memories belonged to her, and they were so far removed that he wasn't looking at them, anyway. The spell to undo the charm that had locked away her real memories didn't require legilimency, nor did the one to erase the false ones. But, he wanted to know exactly what he was getting into, so he knew how best to proceed... and if he were even actually capable of doing what needed to be done. Her mind was odd to him. He couldn't accurately put words to how her false memories felt false to him; he physically felt nothing, couldn't name a sensation regarding them. But he sensed a wrongness when he watched them. After a long while, he pulled out, to rest his own mind, and because he thought Kenny and Jesse might like to know what he found. "He rewrote everything from when he killed his brother and sister-in-law," Elliott explained. He gave them as concise a rundown of 'Persephone's' version of events as possible, growing more and more disgusted with each detail. "It's completely ********> he concluded. "He painted himself as her hero. She never questioned it... until she ran into Kenny in the alley. The tattoo, you mentioning that ******** her up. She'd been doing a good job just pretending it wasn't there until then, and then you knew about it, and she couldn't stop wondering. S'why she was never at the bar with him after that, he wouldn't let her leave because she'd 'become defiant.' She was asking questions he couldn't answer."

spaceElliott looked back at her, feeling equal parts disgusted and sad. She'd been totally warped, and as much as she'd gotten on his nerves before, she was at least somewhat his friend. He'd never really felt comfortable bestowing that title on her, but he didn't know what else to call her. And he might not know her as well as Kenny and Jesse, but he knew that when she had her real memories back, she'd probably scrub herself raw trying to get all of this off of her. She'd feel dirty. And he didn't blame her one bit. "I'm going to remove the charm that locked her memories up, but... I don't think I can erase the fake ones. There's too many, and they're woven too tightly. He put a lot of time and effort into this spell, and... I've never done anything like that. If you found someone who had experience with this kind of thing, I'd say ask them. But... I'm risking breaking her just by opening the box. It's complicated, dangerous magic, and I'm smart enough to know when I'm out of my depth." In a few years, he might've been able to pull it off. But fresh out of school, and having focused on a career path that didn't typically involve memory spells? Not a chance. He was smart, and skilled. He wasn't that smart or skilled. And he wasn't arrogant enough to think he was.

spaceKnowing that neither of them would tell him not to remove the charm (they'd both already confirmed that much needed to be done; fake memories in tact or not, Jojo would still want her own, and if she had both, she could at least be told which were real and which were fake), he took a deep breath, centering himself as much as he possibly could. He tried to separate himself out from his insecurity and his worry, and focus on logic, and on what needed to be done. The charm itself wouldn't take long; when he'd estimated the time on this, he'd been factoring in the removal of the false memories. Without that, it shouldn't take long.

xxx øh ï ṉεεḋ ṉøτ вε ƒ l α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉ ε ṿ ε ɾ вεεṉ h ε ɾ ε вεƒøɾε
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø τhεɾε'ṡ ṉø ṉ ε ε ḋ τø ṃ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉø ƒ ï ɾ ṡ τ ṡ αṉÿṃøɾε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ ïƒ ÿøυ l ε τ ṃε вε ÿøυɾ ṡ ќ ÿ l ï ṉ ε, ï'll lετ ÿøυ вε τhε ώ α ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhατ ɾ ε ḋ υ с ε ṡ ṃε τø ɾ υ в в l ε, τhατ løøќεḋ ṡ α ƒ ε ƒɾøṃ ƒαɾ α ώ α ÿ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxA Bedroom?
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny, Jesse, Elliott
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDisoriented, Afraid

thєrє's αn σ l d v σ í c є ín mч h є α d thαt's hσldíng mє в α c k xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          (wєll t є l l hєr thαt í míss σur l í t t l є t α l k s) xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          sσσn ít wíll вє σ v є r αnd вuríєd w í t h σ u r p α s t xxxxxxxxx
                                                          (wє usєd tσ p l α ч σutsídє whєn wє wєrє ч σ u n g xxxxxx
                                                          αnd full σf l í f є αnd full σf l σ v є ) xxx

spacePersephone's perception of everything went black with the spell that knocked her out. Her awareness of what was happening around her was negligible, she only knew that people were yelling, and then she was being moved. The sensation of apparation didn't bother her nearly as much as it typically did, likely due to her dulled senses. More yelling, and then apparating again, and then she was being laid down on something. Her consciousness of all of this seemed to be coming to her through a fog, as if the sensations were happening to her, but she wasn't herself. She felt them, but there was a weird sense of distance between the actions and her perception of them. Something deep within her was angry, furious at what was happening. The voices around her weren't her grandfather's, or anyone else's who would've apparated her anywhere she wanted to go. But, she couldn't work up any enthusiasm to go with the anger. It was the smallest spark, trying to catch flame but finding nothing to fuel it.

spaceVery suddenly, something was wrong, though. Her mind felt wrong, like something was pressing inward, something from outside her own thoughts. She tried to fight against it, but she didn't have any strength to do it, whatever it was pushed past her easily, and suddenly it was digging through her memories. It occurred to her that someone was using legilimency on her. She had never experienced it before, but surely that's what this was? She wanted to react, to force them out, but she couldn't, all she could do was watch (feel?) them rifle through her private memories, her personal thoughts. Her life. When it stopped, if she could have, she would have sighed in relief, but the distances was still too great to travel, and she couldn't make it. She couldn't wake.

spaceThen, suddenly, something broke.

spaceThe rush of memories, memories that were not hers, came like a flood, washing over her. Memories of her father taking her and Avis away from the family estate, of escaping... escaping Lysandar? Why would she need to-

spaceBeing sorted at Hogwarts, into Hufflepuff, just like the man in the alley had said. Except she wasn't a Hufflepuff, she wasn't-

spaceTorture, being tied to a chair, for days, her grandfather telling her how disappointed he was, how broken she was, how he couldn't fix her, he was sorry-

spacePanic attacks. Constant fear, jumping at her own shadow. Feeling wrong in her own skin, fighting it, she wasn't the one that was wrong, he was-

spaceJojo. Choosing it, leaving Persephone behind, her past behind, her grandfather behind. She didn't have to be that person, she could be whoever she liked, he didn't define or control her-

spaceGermany, with friends. Not friends, friend. Emily, who had always liked her, even when she wasn't Jojo yet, and liked her more now that she was. Home, because her dad couldn't let her be away for long-

spaceThe hallway, kissing Kenny. Feeling like an idiot, but he asked her out anyway. The date, awkward and awful and she didn't even know why he liked her, but he did-

spaceHogsmeade. Kenny grabbing her, getting her out. Panic attack, and Pru. Fainting, blaming herself, feeling awful and avoiding Kenny. He was going to break up with her, but then he didn't, they were both being ridiculous and everything was okay-

spaceThe party. Elliott challenging her, drinking him under the table. He told Jesse he loved him, slurring and stumbling all over the words, and it was so funny. Taking risks, and then she was stupid, she shouldn't have tried it, but she was scared and she had to-

spaceAnimagi Studies. Jesse took it with her, he helped her study. Focus, because this was important, and she needed it, if she could just do this-

spaceHer birthday, meeting Kenny and it was still so awkward, she'd ruined everything, except she hadn't, because he loved her, and she loved him too and then they-

spaceButterfly. Flying, freedom and amazing and feeling like nothing held her back. The tattoo, marking herself, being herself-

spaceExams coming up. She had to study, had to pass. Didn't even know what she was doing with herself, she wasn't good enough at anything. But it didn't matter, because she didn't take them anyway-

spaceThe park, her birthday again. Except Kenny never made it, and then she was gone, and everything was wrong-

spaceEverything was Wrong.

spaceJojo's form twisted on the bed when Elliott cast the charm that would revive her. Her eyes squeezed tight, and she let out a pained sort of sound. The Ravenclaw watched, afraid to even breathe, praying she was okay. That he hadn't ******** it up, that her memories were in tact and she was Jojo again. She was, but she wasn't just that; Persephone was still there, too, fighting against the new memories, raging against them.

space'Lies,' she hissed. 'Not real, it's not real. Grandfather would never-'

space'He would,' Jojo whispered. 'He would and he did, and it explains everything. You wanted answers, you have answers-'

space'I have lies! It's not true, it can't be true, you're not real! I'm real, my memories are real, Grandfather loved me-'

space"NO!"

spaceJojo's sat up abruptly on the bed, her hands going to her head, squeezing it between her palms. "No! He was vile and wrong and twisted and obsessed! And you! Are! Not! Real!"

spaceThe voice, so like her own and yet so different, quieted, out of some sense of shock and fear. It was strange, to feel things that she didn't feel, that weren't her. But Jojo did, she felt Persephone's emotions and reactions and heard her thoughts, even though they were different... And they were... right? They had to be. She couldn't... she wasn't...

spaceShaking, her hands lowered to the bed, and her eyes opened, staring at the three boys. Her mouth fell slightly ajar, she looked from Elliott, beside her, because he'd done the spell, it'd been him in her head- No, Persephone's head, looking at the memories, the fake ones. But it must've been Elliott, because only he was smart enough to do it. While she'd been with Jesse in animagi studies, he'd taken mind magic, he knew how... And Jesse, he'd- She couldn't believe what he'd done. He could've gotten himself killed, if he'd been caught in his lies a second too soon, it would've all been over, and it was stupid and she loved him because he'd done it for her... And Kenny. She stared at him, because he was here, and she couldn't believe he was. She'd been gone so long, and he'd been looking for her. He'd come to rescue her.

spaceShe snapped her mouth shut, swallowing. Everything was too much, the conflicting memories and she knew what was real and what wasn't, but she didn't, because it was so hard to tell. But she was Jojo, she had to be Jojo, because she was here with Kenny and Jesse and Elliott, and if Persephone was the one that was real, she wouldn't be. "She... she's not... I'm real. Me.... Right?"

xxx dσn't l í s t є n tσ α w σ r d í sαч
                                                          xxxxxx thє s c r є α m s αll s σ u n d thє s α m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx thσugh thє t r u t h mч v α r ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thís s h í p wíll cαrrч σur вσdíєs s α f є tσ s h σ r є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:32 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLibrary
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenneth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDistressed

spaceElliott shifted uncomfortably, his back pressed against the wall, arms crossed. He didn't look at his brother when the older man entered the room, staring hard at the wall next to him. He was actively fighting the urge to bang his head back against the wall, grinding his teeth so hard that it hurt. "Awright, what's up?" Ken asked, obviously concerned. The Ravenclaw had asked his brother that morning if they could talk, but not then. Instead, he'd scheduled a meeting, which was beyond bizarre, even for him, and he knew it. But he didn't want anyone else to hear this.

space"Shut the door, will you?" he asked, a little too harshly. Ken shot him a glare, but did as he requested. Elliott inhaled sharply, blowing the air out in a frustrated huff, and finally met his brother's gaze. It took him a long moment to speak, mostly because, what he had to say, he didn't want to. "I... I need to talk to you about... About my living situation. In that, I need a favor regarding it."

spaceKen crossed his arms, an almost-mirror of his brother. But where Elliott's shoulders were hunched, his head tilted downward so that he had to stare over the rims of his glasses to look at the American, Ken's back was straight, his shoulders relaxed. "You kickin' us out?" he asked, earning a glare from his brother. "Just thought I'd check," he quipped.

space"I could do without the jokes," Elliott said coldly, eyes narrowed. This entire thing was upsetting enough without Ken trying to make light of it. "No, I'm not kicking you out. I... I'm kicking myself out."

spaceThat got Ken's attention. His brows shot up, and he frowned, uncrossing his arms so his hands could rest on his hips. "'Scuse me, say what now?" he asked, expression and tone showing his disbelief. "I don' see how that's askin' me a favor, unless the favor is t' let you do it and not lock you in your goddamned bedroom."

spaceElliott shifted uncomfortably, weight going from one foot to the other, and turned his head so that he was once again glaring at the wall. "I wanna live above the Neep," he replied.

space"Awright, I'll bite; why?"

spaceThere was a long moment of silence, Elliott's stomach turning uncomfortably. He felt sick. He hated this. He didn't want to do this... But what else was he supposed to do?

spaceKen regarded him with a mixture of curiosity and concern. "You wantin' more space fer you n' Jesse or somethin'? 'Cause ya ain't gonna get it if ya move into the flat over the shop, ya know."

spaceMore silence. And then, finally, in a broken voice, Elliott replied, "I need space from Jesse."

spaceHe looked back at his brother, fighting to remain as detached as he could. This was logical; they were having issues, problems he couldn't solve if he couldn't focus. He couldn't focus as long as Jesse was distracting him, and that was the crux of it. Jesse was distracting him, in very specific ways, and there was no chance of the redhead taking any action that would help. Elliott wasn't about to try and get his boyfriend to do anything of the sort. It wasn't right, it wasn't fair. These were his problems, not Jesse's. In his more bitter moment's, he'd tried to blame the Slytherin, saying that if he'd just give him a break, stop the constant attention and the snogging and everything else... if he could just breathe. But Jesse needed the attention, and unfortunately, giving it made Elliott need other things, things he couldn't have. So the solution was to make it so he didn't need them anymore... And he had no idea how to do that.

spaceKen's expression was unreadable; Elliott had no idea what his brother was thinking. When he finally replied, his tone was unusually measured. Elliott hadn't realized his brother were even capable of controlling himself like that. "You breakin' up with 'im?" he asked. Elliott searched the voice for concern, but found none. Probably because Ken was torn between that, and anger. He was protective of Jesse, too, and they both knew that Elliott didn't need anyone to worry about him like that. The American probably couldn't decide if he should be worried about his brother, or furious with him for breaking Jesse's heart.

spaceElliott shook his head, looking down at the floor. "No," he said decisively. "That's... that's not what this is. Christ, that's not what this is. I just. I need to think. I need... I have to sort some things out. And... he makes it... difficult. I'm not as... controlled, with him around, and I need to be. I just... I want to have some time to think. To figure out... what I can do. To fix it."

space"Abandonin' him ain't gonna fix nothin', Elli," Ken pointed out.

spaceElliott pinched his brow, eyes shutting tight. "I'm not abandoning him," he said tersely. "He can come by when he wants to. We can go on dates, we can see each other. I just... I can't... I need to not live with him. For a while. Until I come up with... with something." Christ, was Ken really going to argue with him about this? He'd already thought it through, dammit. He didn't want to do this, it was making him want to throw up just having the conversation. But every other course of action he'd thought of, he'd already tried. Nothing was working, nothing was keeping his head clear. As long a Jesse was around, he couldn't focus objectively on the issue at hand, and if he couldn't be objective, he couldn't find a way to fix it.

spaceKen sighed heavily, arms crossing again. "Fine," he said, with obvious reluctance. "If that's what ya think ya gotta do, fine. But don't be surprised when it just makes things worse."

spaceElliott scoffed. "That'd be a bit difficult at this point," he replied bitterly. Ken shrugged, but said nothing. He knew how stubborn his brother was when he'd decided on a course of action, and at least if he were living above the shop, he'd be close. That was better than him running off to London somewhere or some other stupid s**t. Or, that's what Ken was telling himself.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Getting something to drink and maybe eavesdropping a bit.
                                                                What am I thinking? Wait, who's leaving?
                                                                What am I wearing? Everyday Wear

Jesse frowned as he went through his mail, wanting to make sure he had what he needed for when he decided to go down to the ministry. He wasn't able to get a job yet for one primary reason, and that was mainly because he still was considered Pancras Strudwick, while his school records were all for Jesse Calvert. It made for a real mess to sort through, and he'd been procrastinating on getting his legal name changed for months now. The problem was, everything involved with that he had to hunt down, including sending an owl to his cousin to get his birth certificate, he'd had to research first before he could actually do it. Now he was staring at the documents, his mouth drawn into a faint frown, as he considered the next step he had to make, which was going down to the ministry to get everything changed.

Sighing, the redhead flopped down on his bed, rubbing his face before he decided he needed something to drink. He stood, shaking his head at the paperwork he'd have to go through before he padded out of his room to the kitchen. He was halfway down the hall when he heard Ken's voice through the door to his left, and the young man paused when he caught the question about kicking him out. Wait, what? He shifted over to next to the door, trying for all the world to look like he wasn't eavesdropping when he knew he was completely doing.

Elli's voice commented about doing without jokes, and Jesse had to think for a good moment to try to figure out what they were talking about. It wasn't until Elli stated that he was kicking himself out that Jesse realized he was talking about moving out. He hadn't heard anything about that. Why would Elli talk about moving? He hadn't even talked to Jesse about the possibility, and with everything that Jesse had gone through, he would have liked to have some input about his life. Apparently Elli was asking about the Magical Neep, and Jesse had to agree with Kenneth about the space thing. The Holts had plenty of space, a lot of it unused considering the size of the house and the number of occupants. It also wasn't like Elli couldn't just move to another portion of the house. There was plenty of space and if Elli had wanted to, he could have gone to another wing to avoid his brother.

Then the shoe dropped, and Jesse could hear the words ringing through his head clearly as though Elli had said it right next to him. "I need space from Jesse." Jesse didn't need to hear the rest, the question from Kenneth pretty much told him exactly what his boyfriend had planned. Elli needed space, and Jesse had been awful and not given it to him, and now? Now he had just done the one thing he'd never wanted to do, and Jesse couldn't just stand out there anymore. He hurried back to his room, his face a mask but his insides cracking and shattering.

He closed the door, leaning back against it and sliding down until he could wrap his arms around his knees. He stared blankly, reviewing what had been said over and over in his head while a nasty voice told him he was worthless, had always been. Kicked out of his birth family, taken in by a monster, and when finally his life seemed to be getting better, instead he was looking at the fact that the person he felt safest around didn't want him around. That was about his life, wasn't it? Just be used until someone didn't want him anymore and he got discarded. He couldn't even tell what he was feeling, because it was all a jumbled mess. It hurt, and he couldn't figure out how to make it stop. Woodenly he stood and looked around before staring at his old school trunk. He then threw it open before going to his drawers and tossing everything into it. He could survive on the streets again if he needed to, he knew that. Just long enough to be able to get a place of his own and get out of Elliott's life. This was Elli's home, after all, not his, and he should be the one leaving instead of Elli. The younger teen shouldn't be moving out of his family's home, Jesse was the intruder. He could just leave later tonight and they wouldn't have to bother with him again.

OOC:

In the end

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Home
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Leaving.
                                                                What am I thinking? Not letting Elliott do this. I can leave instead...
                                                                What am I wearing? Running away

Jesse hadn't really looked at Elli all evening, and was trying to distance himself from his boyfriend (ex-boyfriend?) to make this a lot easier. Elli couldn't break up with him if he wasn't here, and he could pretend that they had just decided to go their separate ways together instead of Elli deciding it. Jesse had left the light off in his room, and counted down the time when he would be sure that the rest of the household was asleep. It made sneaking away a lot easier. He hadn't heard anything for a good while, and he silently slipped from his bed. He was dressed in dark clothing, and had a backpack from when he was still considering leaving the Holts packed with his shrunken trunk and a few things he didn't want to have to use his wand to return to normal. He slipped the backpack over his shoulder and took a good look around the room before he cast a silent spell on the door so it didn't make any noise when opened. He then went through and glanced up and down the hall before he walked down to an unused portion of the house.

There he found a room he could open that had a tree right outside, and he made quick work of opening it up and climbing out onto the branches. He could have changed into a cat for this, but he didn't want to lose his backpack in the process. Climbing down the tree, he jumped the last few feet and froze, listening closely for any sound of someone coming to check the noise. Just disappear, he told himself. You're good at this, you've done this for years before any of this happened. The only thing he was glad about was that he actually had money on him, unlike his situation all those years ago, and he'd been briefly tempted to leave what money he had as a down payment on what he owed Kenneth. However, common sense overrode that, and after noting nothing moving in the darkness, he stepped away from the house and started toward the front. He knew he wasn't going to say goodbye, but it was probably easier. Kenneth wouldn't let him leave, citing that Jesse had nothing to leave for and he would have nothing to go to when he did. Ver might cite his mental health as a reason why he shouldn't leave. Elli... He probably wouldn't care. Or he would, and be pissed that Jesse was doing this to begin with. However, he wasn't about to let Elliott leave the only home he'd ever had because he was being selfish. If nothing else, he'd do this one thing right and leave his boyfriend with a better memory than one of a neurotic mess.

OOC:

In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxFront Porch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

ι ғeel n o ѕ н a м e, ι'м p r o υ d oғ wнere ι c a мe ғ r o м xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι waѕ в o r n and r a ι ѕ e d ιn тнe в o o n d o c ĸ ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          o n e тнιng ι ĸ n o w, no мaттer w н e r e ι g o xxxxxx
                                                          ι ĸeep мy н e a r т and ѕ o υ l ιn тнe в o o n d o c ĸ ѕ xxx

spaceKenneth had been sitting on the front porch, in complete silence and darkness, for a little over an hour. Sawyer had woken up crying her eyes out, and he'd been doing his damnedest to get her back to sleep. He'd tried pacing her room, putting her in her bouncer, everything, and she'd just kept fidgeting and crying and not sleeping. Eventually, he'd taken her outside, just so that the cries could echo through the night instead of the damn hallways. The night air had apparently been just the ticket, though, because she'd gone quiet once they were settled in a chair out front, and fallen asleep not twenty minutes later. He'd remained outside, half because he was too tired and too lazy to walk back to the nursery, and half because he was terrified that if he went inside, she'd wake up and start again.

space'Guess I'm sleepin' out here tonight,' he thought jokingly to himself, glancing down at the child. He was starting to wonder if she was every going to actually start sleeping through the night; she was getting too old for this, wasn't she? Truthfully, he had no clue. When Elliott had been this small, he'd still lived in America, and been at school most of the year... Just the thought of his brother made him sigh. How could one guy simultaneously be the smartest kid he knew, and the dumbest? Honestly. If he wasn't so certain that this would blow over after a week max, he'd have chained the Ravenclaw to his bed. Instead, he'd agreed to the stupid plan, mostly because Elliott was stubborn as a mule once he got an idea in his head. Ken wanted this idiotic idea to run its course so that the boy could start figuring out something that would actually fix the problems between him and Jesse. Like talking.

spaceThe movement in the dark drew his attention, and he stood abruptly, cursing as he realized he'd woken Sawyer. The little girl cried out, and he ground his teeth, casting an illumination spell to light the area and reveal whoever the hell it was sneaking around in the dark. He had his wand at the ready to curse whoever it was to hell and back, when he realized it was Jesse... with a backpack. "The hell is this s**t?" he hissed, moving in towards the redhead. "I swear, I'm gonna wring you both by yer damn necks. Stupidest damn mother ********... Where in th' hell d'ya think yer goin', exactly?"

spaceKen wrapped his arm over Jesse's shoulder to steer him towards the front door. Sawyer was still crying, making the situation that much worse. He huffed in aggravation, bouncing the child as he tried to force Jesse back towards the house. "Yer puttin' her back t' sleep," he declared. "An' don't think yer sneakin' yerself past me now, Jesse, I will lock ya in the basement, I swear to God." Again. Smartest kid he knew. Also the stupidest. How could one couple have so much brain between them, and yet make the absolute most idiotic decisions? Unless Jesse was actually legitimately unhappy and wanted to break up with Elli, but Ken doubted that.

space"Awright, now, look'ere," he said, trying to speak over Sawyer. For a brief moment, he debating silencing the child, just for the quiet. Instead, he handed her to Jesse. "I dunno what's goin' on through that thick head ya got, or his for that matter, but yer both bein' idiots. His kinda idiot, ya gotta let it run it's course, an' that's what we're gonna do, let it run it's damn course, which'll be probably no more'n a week, two max. But if you go and take off, he's just gonna give up, an' then yer both screwed." The American crossed his arms, eyes narrowing. Not the best phrasing, he supposed, given what he knew of the situation. But whatever. "An' what's yer plan, exactly, anyway? Or did ya even get that far? More'a this 'I've lived on the streets before I can do it again' crap? 'Cause that song an' dance is gettin' real old." Okay, so maybe Jesse hadn't actually pulled that bit in a long time, months spent as a cat notwithstanding. But Ken would bet all the money in his bank vault that was exactly what was going through the boy's head, and it was ridiculous. Idiots. Complete and total idiots.

xxx and ι can ғ e e l тнaт мυddy w a т e r
                                                          xxxxxx rυnnιng т н r o υ g н мy v e ι n ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι can н e a r тнaт l υ l l a в y oғ a мιdnιgнт т r a ι n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx and ιт ѕ e e м ѕ тo мe тнaт ιт ѕ o υ n d ѕ ғ a м ι l ι a r

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas