Current fling: Unknown
Personality: Will fill in later
Looking for: Will fill in later
Breeding slots:
1- Unknown
2- Unknown
3- Unknown
4- Unknown

Since you don't have personas and whatnot filled in yet I'm not sure what you are looking for, but perhaps Allegro or Taith could possibly pester Mohana?  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 pm
mistalina13
ladyfirefox89
User Image
Name: Mohana
Current fling: Unknown
Personality: Will fill in later
Looking for: Will fill in later
Breeding slots:
1- Unknown
2- Unknown
3- Unknown
4- Unknown

Since you don't have personas and whatnot filled in yet I'm not sure what you are looking for, but perhaps Allegro or Taith could possibly pester Mohana?

Hey Mist =D! Sorry its taken me this long to respond. Still trying to get used to babysitting lol. But I love it x3.

So! Mohana. I think either could really work for her in her younger years. Her co-owner and I are still trying to figure out how she plays in with the Harpy flock, but her beginning years are still pretty open.

In her younger years, she is more of a flirt than when she grows older. But not in-your-face flirt, a kind of classy flirt. She knows others think she is beautiful but shes not the type to rub your nose in it. She is however the type to accept a compliment ;D.

She is also a little on the naive side. She grew up in a loving family and doesn't really know what hardship is. She has a passion for plants and likes to care for them. Though as a young adult hasn't really learned much knowlege yet.

She is also drawn to the moon, and to water. I wouldn't put it past her to go on little adventures if it had to do with one of the three<3.

Does she sound like someone Allegro or Taith could have a little adventure with nwn?

Also, Mohana's co-owner doesn't rp her. So all rp with her would be with me<3. I have some rp examples some where if you would like to see those first. I admit, for guild rp I get a little distracted sweatdrop . But it seems aim rp is a lot easier for me<3.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 am
ladyfirefox89
Hey Mist =D! Sorry its taken me this long to respond. Still trying to get used to babysitting lol. But I love it x3.

So! Mohana. I think either could really work for her in her younger years. Her co-owner and I are still trying to figure out how she plays in with the Harpy flock, but her beginning years are still pretty open.

In her younger years, she is more of a flirt than when she grows older. But not in-your-face flirt, a kind of classy flirt. She knows others think she is beautiful but shes not the type to rub your nose in it. She is however the type to accept a compliment ;D.

She is also a little on the naive side. She grew up in a loving family and doesn't really know what hardship is. She has a passion for plants and likes to care for them. Though as a young adult hasn't really learned much knowlege yet.

She is also drawn to the moon, and to water. I wouldn't put it past her to go on little adventures if it had to do with one of the three<3.

Does she sound like someone Allegro or Taith could have a little adventure with nwn?

Also, Mohana's co-owner doesn't rp her. So all rp with her would be with me<3. I have some rp examples some where if you would like to see those first. I admit, for guild rp I get a little distracted sweatdrop . But it seems aim rp is a lot easier for me<3.

It's okay. :3 For her younger years it sounds like Allegro might be better. He's the type to go wherever curiosity pulls him after all. Guild RPs are generally easier for me than AIM since I don't always keep the same hours as the majority of gaians. (I'm a hardcore night owl when I am able to be, really only up now because I have an eye appointment later.)  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:56 am
mistalina13

It's okay. :3 For her younger years it sounds like Allegro might be better. He's the type to go wherever curiosity pulls him after all. Guild RPs are generally easier for me than AIM since I don't always keep the same hours as the majority of gaians. (I'm a hardcore night owl when I am able to be, really only up now because I have an eye appointment later.)
Well, if guild is easyer that is fine<3. Just make sure to poke me when its my turn x'3.

I also find it easier to rp if I have a basic outline of what might happen in the rp. Well, at least the beginning. Like, after they meet, what will happen?

If you want to set something up, I'll respond today. I'm babysitting so not doing much.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:57 pm
ladyfirefox89

Young Allegro would be a sort of adorable awkward around others, mares especially. He spent more of his time wandering around in the wilds than being social, except for with his mother and grandfather. Mohana is very pretty and he would likely want to try and impress her. He could find something cool, strange or even creepy to show her.

If you were looking for some action a critter of some sort could barge in on them and he could play the knight and save her. He is pretty good about getting himself and others out of trouble now and it had to start developing somewhere.

edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24266107

I skipped a little of the introduction and went on the assumption that they've met so its a little less humdrum than the usual meet and greet. :3  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas