Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Edgeworth Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Oblivious | Can't sleep, can't breathe: Why does she have such a look on her face? | You met your enemy: Ada | Won't get no peace with me: The Flat

Marina heard the knocking from the kitchen, where she was drinking a glass of water. To be honest, she'd even drunk all that much water very often, even though she knew you were supposed to- that is until she was in auror training and the importance of water was suddenly very stressed upon when she was gasping for breath and felt like her throat was so dry it might crack open. Now she drank a lot of water, even when she was at home. Still holding her glass of water, she wandered over to the door, and remembered to look through the peep hole before unlatching and unlocking it. You could never be too careful, after all. Hey, she knew some people, especially in her line of work, who were hesitant to even let their own friends and family into their homes, in case of a polyjuice potion or something like that. Everyone should be grateful she wasn't asking for passwords. "Hi Ada," she said immediately, as she opened the door. "Come in." She wasn't really sure why the Hufflepuff was here, but if someone was going to be knocking at the door she'd rather it be Ada than the combined forces of Gracie and Dom. She was shocked they hadn't bought themselves a battering ram yet, to better barge into her and Damien's apartment. She got a better look at the blonde girl's expression, and frowned, taking another sip of water. "Are you alright? You look... ready for war," she laughed a little, then put down her glass on the coffee table. "Sorry, I'm an awful hostess. Feel free to sit wherever. If there's a book stuck in-between the sofa cushions again you can just move it, I always forget..." she trailed off and called for her boyfriend. "Damien! Ada's dropped in to chat! I think!" She looked back at Ada with a smile. "I mean, I assumed you're here to talk about something... But if not I can just ask Brownie to put the kettle on, and I think there's a box of biscuits in the kitchen." She sat down unceremoniously in an armchair, still wondering just why her friend had such a look on her face.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

β„‚π•Œβ„β„π”Όβ„•π•‹π•ƒπ•
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Loving Marina Aldred
                                                          Looking Casual at Home with Mari and Ada
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Wonder what this is about...? ❞

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxx
                                                          I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDamien had been in the kitchen with Mari when the knock sounded at the door. His brow crinkled in confusion; who on Earth would that be? Grace and Dominic had never once bothered to knock, at least not in his memory. Adalaide stopped by every once in a while, but it was usually on the days she got off work before the sun set. If Chris was awake, they didn't see her. She went to bed when he left for work. She'd certainly never come by after dark... which was why, when Mari called that she was the one at the door, he blinked in surprise, poking his head out of the kitchen door as if to confirm that it was actually her. He waved as the blonde came in and followed Mari. "Uh, hey, Ada! I'm working on dinner, if you're hungry," he said. She arched a brow at him, and he shrugged. What could he say, they usually ate late. Mari didn't get home until late and he'd rather dinner still be fresh when she got to eat. Damien went to go back to the kitchen, but Brownie had already taken over. The House-Elf had grabbed her step stool and was even now checking the stovetop, stirring the pasta and testing the sauce. She shooed him into the living room, muttering something about his having company, and he rolled his eyes lightly, obliging. She'd just harp on him until he listened, after all. He joined the girls in the living room, sitting down on the couch next to Ada, eyeing her curiously. "Well, I was cooking dinner," he stated with some amusement. Adalaide chuckled a little, but he could tell that she was nervous about something. His eyes narrowed. Oh, what was it now? The last time, she'd been informing him that she was moving in with Chris. What could she possibly have to tell them now that had her so nervous? Was she marrying the bloke? He shot a quick glance to her hand and, when he didn't see a ring, frowned lightly. Not that, then. So... what was it? "Was it just too quiet at your place?" he asked, knowing that wasn't the case. First of all, she enjoyed the quiet (and hell, he would, too, if he'd gone to it from living in a house as crowded as hers had gotten recently), and anyway, if Chris wasn't home, she would normally be in bed by now. No, something was definitely up... Question was, what?

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
                                                          xxxβœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          xxxxxxβœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯ Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

Loving Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Sweet at Damina's Flat with Damien and Mari
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Damien is going to stake him... ❞

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart. ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          For it's there that I belong, and will never part. ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx

spaceAdalaide had followed Mari into the living room and curled up into a corner of the couch, which was her habit when sitting on the couch of anyone she was comfortable around. She realized, with some annoyance, that she would shortly be unable to get into the position, though, since it involved hugging her knees to her chest. Unconsciously, her hand went to her stomach, and she silently told her little bundle of joy that he or she was rather lucky that she loved him or her so much, because they hadn't even been born yet and were already proving to be a pain in the arse. Not that she wasn't looking forward to the joys of motherhood, of course, but she'd be going solo for the majority of it all, given that Chris was inactive during the day. She had almost managed to convince herself that the baby's half-vampirism would mean that it would most likely be sort of nocturnal... it was a thought. But, then, babies didn't tend to care about the hour of the day or night in general, so why would a half-vampire be different? Ugh. She needed to talk to Chris about this. And to figure out what she was going to do about work. And what they were going to do about space... so much to talk about.

spaceThe Hufflepuff have her head a light shake, realizing she'd once again gotten lost in her thoughts. She did notice Damien's wave, and returned it with a small grin. When he appeared a moment later (after a short, muffled conversation in the kitchen), she eyed him curiously. From his words, she assumed that Brownie had kicked him out of the kitchen to entertain his guest. She chuckled a bit. "It's almost adorable how she's completely running this place," the blonde teased him, poking him lightly in the shoulder, eliciting a glare in her direction. The question he posed made her squirm uncomfortably, mostly because she knew that they all knew she wasn't here for company. Ever since they'd graduated, she couldn't help but think she'd gotten a bit... anti-social, at least in the evenings. Well, she had a very demanding job, after all, and Chris had limited hours of mobility and a job of his own. There were only so many hours in a day, and she needed to sleep sometime. Adalaide, unable to meet Damien's eyes, glanced at Marina, offering a nervous smile. "Uh, well, I sort of... have something to tell you both..." she said, flushing lightly. Honestly, it was best to just get it out there, she knew that, but... ugh, it was so hard to do this! At least when she told her parents, she knew her mum would be thrilled enough to make up for the face her dad was probably going to pull. With these two, she had no idea if Marina's reaction would be better than Damien's or not. Or, well. She figured it would be better; Marina was significantly less likely to ask her if she were insane. But, she wasn't holding out too much hope for any enthusiasm. A hand went to her hair, ruffling it nervously. "... Uh, so, I, uh... I'm... sort of... pregnant," she said, turning scarlet as the words finally left her lips. As her face flushed, she steeled herself, either for Damien to yell or call her crazy or something, staring hard at Marina because she was fairly certain she didn't want to see the look on his face.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 pm
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Concerned | Can't sleep, can't breathe: She's what?! | You met your enemy: Ada | Won't get no peace with me: The Flat

Marina smiled as Damien came out into the living room. "Brownie took over?" she asked in amusement, though by now she wasn't all surprised. Her attention immediately returned to Ada, though. She was beginning to wonder if she should be worried. She didn't typically visit in the evenings, since, well... that was when Marina assumed Chris was most active. She'd never said a word to him nor Ada about his, well, condition or that she knew about it. She saw no reason to provoke what might turn into a fight if she unwittingly offended either one of them. In the end it didn't matter what she or Damien or anyone thought, because she was pretty sure it wouldn't affect Ada's opinion of her boyfriend. And Marina liked the guy well enough, even if she didn't know him as much as say, Nell or Rose or Gracie or Dom.

But the redhead had never been a big one for surprises, because it tended that all the surprises she got were not.. usually... nice ones. Marina stiffened and sat up a little straighter in her seat, hands knotted in her sweater. Ada wasn't looking at Damien at all, she was staring directly at Marina, which made the former Slytherin even more worried. Was she afraid of what Damien's reaction would be? Why? Sure, Ada was smiling, but everyone took bad news a different way. Some people started laughing uncontrollably out of shock when they found out a family member was dead, or didn't know what else to do except smile out of disbelief. Marina hoped no one was dead. Or dying. Or in a life or death situation. The flush on Ada's face, though, gave her some hope that it was just some minor embarrassing secret that they would all laugh and smile about in a moment. Marina smiled back, uneasily.

And then the bombshell dropped and she almost dropped her glass of water. Instead she quickly maneuvered it to the coffee table and put it down a little harder than she meant to, eyes never leaving Ada's face. "You're sort of what?!" she repeated shrilly, then cringed at how high her voice had actually gone She glanced at Damien warily before glancing back at Ada. How did that even work? Wouldn't the child be a half vampire? Were those even real? Well, assuredly so now that Ada was pregnant with one, she supposed. But to her own surprise, she was more concerned about the potential situation into which said half vampire might be born, rather than that said half vampire was a half vampire. It wasn't like Ada could drink some potion and make it completely human, and if Marina knew Ada at all she was happy about this pregnancy and was probably happy about the impending baby, and Marina had heard that pissing off pregnant women was potentially not a good idea.

Still, she leaned forward in the armchair. "How are you going to- You and Chris are still together, right?" she pressed nosily, because if he had dared to leave her friend with his child, vampire or no vampire, Marina was carving herself a stake and going on a hunt. "Do your parents know? How far along are you? Have you seen a Healer yet? When did you find out? Are you feeling alright? I can't believe you and Chris got each other in this situation," she said sharply, but not entirely angrily, "But you did, so I assume you actually know what you're getting into. That said, congratulations. I'm fielding all potential outrage to Damien, Damien, go." She felt a bit guilty, but someone had to say it, right? Having a baby wasn't all fun, and while it wasn't like Ada and Chris were irresponsible or flighty or that she thought they would make bad parents, the fact was that Ada was nineteen and Chris was who knew how old, but looked like he could still be in high school. And... she was kinda going on the assumption that they probably hadn't been planning on a kid anytime soon. She sat back in her seat and braced herself for Ada's sake for Damien's reaction.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image

Loving Marina Aldred
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDamien rolled his eyes lightly at Marina and Ada's teasing him over letting Brownie kick him out of the kitchen. Hey, he couldn't help it if the elf was the closest thing he'd ever really had to a mother. He respected her. And besides, she was a tough little thing! He knew all too well that she wouldn't hesitate to start hitting him with a spoon if he didn't listen. Still, even this wasn't enough to distract his attention from their guest. He watched Ada through narrowed eyes, jaw tightening when she wouldn't look at him. Oh, hell. This was bad, if she was looking to Marina for support. He tried to keep his expression neutral, but it was rather hard. He couldn't keep from scowling a little. The blonde seemed agitated and nervous, which was never a good thing.

spaceWhen she finally made her announcement, he paled, staring at her. She was pregnant?! Was she serious? Of course she was, because she wouldn't joke about something like that. She wasn't that bloody insane. He stared at her, blank-faced. Honestly, he couldn't imagine forming a better reaction than Mari's first words. It pretty much summed up his initial reaction. Through her entire rant (or was it an interrogation? She was asking a lot of questions, but not giving Ada time to answer), he sat, silent, his emotions simmering beneath the surface. Ada was pregnant. Brilliant, that was just bloody brilliant. When Mari passed the torch to him, he glanced at her, brow furrowing before the looked back at their friend. "... Adalaide, I swear to Merlin, you must be bound and determined to make up for the fact that you made it through school unscathed," he muttered, closing his eyes in exasperation, his hand covering them. After a pause, he glared at her. "Either that, or you're at the very least trying to give us all heart attacks. But then again, that implies that there was some planning on your part, and I'm guessing that wasn't the case." Her uncomfortable squirming at this statement confirmed that for him, and he sighed. "If I didn't think Michelle was going to kill him, I might consider it," he told her. Honestly, he wanted to scold her, but hell, he wasn't her damned father, and anyway, what was he going to do? It was a bit late for him to tell her not to get pregnant, after all. Besides, this was Adalaide they were talking about, she was probably thrilled to no end.

spaceThe Slytherin sat back in his seat, groaning. God, she was going to have a half-vampire child. That sounded like a disaster waiting to happen. What were the potential complications of that, anyway? Would it affect the pregnancy at all? Would she have weird cravings for blood? And what about after it was born, would it have vampiric tendencies? "... When it starts teething, I'm not babysitting," he declared after along pause, tone completely serious. He was not about to let her and Chris' literal ankle-biter bite his damned ankles. He refused.

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image

xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceAdalaide couldn't help the smile that had wormed its way onto her face, although this time, it was less of a giddy, happy smile and more of a 'Okay, don't freak out on me' one. She shrugged lightly at Mari's exclamation, not really sure what she was supposed to say. It wasn't as though the redhead hadn't heard her right. Although, the barrage of questions immediately following, she could have done without. Ada's smile fell as soon as Mari asked if she and Chris were still together. Of all the-! Of course they were still bloody together! She shot the Slytherin girl a glare, legs sliding down to cross and her arms folding over her chest in annoyance. She waited until both had had their chance to speak, figuring it would be easier that way. As both took their turn, she ground her teeth. Marina had launched into an interrogation, big surprise, but she hadn't bothered to actually give a chance to answer anything. Damien, meanwhile, true to form, had taken on that cold, superior tone and spoken to her like she was a bloody child... which admittedly was better than what she'd expected. She'd been expecting him to call her insane again, after all.

spaceThe blonde's hands went to her temples, massaging them gently as she tried to gather her thoughts and keep from screaming at the both of them. It was rather hard. Actually, she wasn't quite sure how she managed. Apparently, for once her hormones were choosing to behave, which she supposed she should be thankful for. She wasn't, though, mostly because it would have felt so lovely to just yell at the pair. "First of all, yes, we are still together, unless you recall me turning into a useless lump of sobs on your couch in the last few months," she said sarcastically, spearing Marina with a look to showcase just how offensive she found the question on her boyfriend's behalf. Alright, yes, she'd worried that he might leave her... for about half a second, because she'd been emotional and not thinking clearly. In hindsight, it'd been completely idiotic of her to think he would do that. Besides, she was the one in the relationship, and she was allowed to be insecure. Marina, on the other hand, as well as anyone else, had no right to judge him or assume anything so awful about him... and maybe it annoyed her because it made her feel guilty for her own insecurity. Especially considering how great he'd been. "No, my parents don't know, I figured telling my friends first would be a good warm-up, and we haven't managed to find time to go over there, anyway. I'm five months along, yes we've been to a Healer, we found out four months ago, and I feel fine, aside from the constant vomiting and the fact that I can't control my emotions half the time." As she spoke, she was ticking off the questions in her head to make sure she'd answered them all... She thought that was it. She chose to ignore Mari's comment on the 'situation' they'd gotten into, at least for the most part, although she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Hmph. I'd say it's a pretty good thing I told you two first... mum," she hissed. Honestly, that's exactly what Mari was acting like, her bloody mother. Except that Ada was pretty sure her mother wouldn't act like that at all. She'd be too busy going on about how she'd be a grandmother and how excited she was.

spaceShe turned her attention to Damien then, eyes narrowing coldly. "And you! I am having a baby, Damien, not throwing myself into a burning building!" she exclaimed, suppressing the urge to grab something and hit him with it. "No, we weren't planning on this, but thanks oh, so much for the show of faith, both of you. Really. It's heartwarming," she scoffed. Not that she'd expected either of them to be excited or anything, on the contrary, but they could at least pretend to be happy for her. They both should know her well enough to know that she would be happy about this. They didn't have to act like her bloody parents, for Merlin's sake. She did grab a throw pillow and hit Damien over the comment about killing Chris, though. "I swear, if Michelle, or you, or anyone else even attempts to so much as glare at him threateningly, I will bloody kill you. He's not just my boyfriend for you to try and intimidate anymore, you arse, we're having a baby. He's the father of my bloody child. Get used to it," she said, huffing a bit as she did so. Damien's next comment, though, left her baffled... at least for a moment, and then she was swatting him with the pillow again. "Augh! Honestly, Damien Edgeworth, you are the most obnoxious person I have ever met! Do you think that's bloody funny or something?" she asked, crossing her arms again, refusing to look at either of them. "And who says I would let you babysit my kid anyway? Your prattishness might rub off," she declared, though she admitted to herself that, really, of all her friends, Damien and Marina would probably be the best option for babysitting, given that they were easily the most sane. Not that she'd ever admit that to their faces... or at least not to Damien's.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 am
𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲π”ͺ𝔫𝔦, π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
π”šales 𝔑ational 𝔔uidditch 𝔗eam 𝔅eater

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 19
Outside Damina's Loft
Barging the ******** right in!
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image

Honestly, it hadn't been his intention to eavesdrop, but really, could anyone have expected anything else? It didn't start that way, of course, oh no. It had been innocent enough (or maybe not) a game of hide and seek turned into a sexy and seek, articles of clothing forsaken after every round. He supposed he was lucky he tried to cheat, and kept his robes on from the start. Otherwise, bare chest and gym shorts were all he wore as he hushed the neighbors passing by and pressed his ear closer to the door. ”I can't hear anything,” he muttered louder than he should have. ”Grace. Grace. I can't hear, Can you hear what they're saying?” He ignored the fact it was a stupid question and continued to paw at his girlfriend beside him, who'd been the initial one to notice a disconcerted looking Adalaide outside of the building window at least ten minutes ago. ”Can you?” He continued to whisper, but by now, the voices began to grow louder. One furious with questions, and the one which could only be Damien was as icy as when he was around his mum.

How odd.

He turned to give Grace a look of mixed confusion and worry; it wasn't exactly every night that Ada would show up. Hell, he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her past dusk, unless she was leaving work and headed home. His slouched position at the foot of the doorway shifted, one hand held him steady as he pressed his ear against the wooden door, the other kept his robes closed so his junk wouldn't catch a cool draft. At the moment, all he could hear was silence while, on the other side, Adalaide began to massage her temples. Her voice was soft and muffled at first, but the farther along she went, the tempo rose higher, and higher. 'And you!' He heard, and almost recoiled backwards a little at that, but maybe that was just the guilt of eavesdropping. To be honest, he wasn't even sure whose voice that was. And then he heard those magical words, 'my baby', and all hell broke loose as he shouldered his way through the door, unnecessarily tearing the top hinge just the tiniest bit. ”WHAT?!” He scrambled inside, pointed an accusatory finger at them all and stared glaring. His features a torn mess between giddy, childish joy and appalling annoyance. Why was HE one of the last to find out?!

”Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Did one you mates' just say baby?” He exclaimed, waved both hands around and flailed, trying to deduce just who. He paused, it was clear he was trying to work out the puzzle as his eyes glazed over Adalaide. Couldn't be, the blokes a vampire. She was immediately crossed from the list. Then his eyes locked on Marina and an impossibly wide smile slithered on his lips. ”You're PREGNANT?! Blood HELLS! What TOOK so long!?

"I'm the godfather, right.”
              He turned to stare at Damien now, face deadpanned serious. The question wasn't even a question, just more of a 'you ******** better' statement with an 'or else' stare attached to it.

'....Why does Ada look so mad?'

Devlyn Maycry
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

βœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–xxβœ–

The minute Grace had seen Ada walking towards the flats she had just known that she was coming to tell someone her big secret. Of course it was Damien and Marina she was coming to tell, partly probably because Grace already knew and partly because Damien and Ada were practically siblings. She stifled her giggling as Dominic pawed at her and begged her to tell him what was going on inside the room. She, of course, could hear every word and was amusing herself in witholding this information from Dom. Mostly because she wanted to see what grand assumptions he made the minute he became too impatient and busted down the door to figure out what was going on.

As if on cue, the word baby was uttered, and in barged Dominic with Gracie following with an amused prance in her step. When he started accusing Marina of being pregnant though, she couldn't help but crack up into unadulterated laughter. "Dom! Dom... Dom!" She called out inbetween bubbles of giggles as she flopped onto the couch next to Damien. "Marina isn't pregnant..... Ada is.... AND before you asked no she didn't cheat on Chris.... He's the father."

☭If I lay my Π½Ξ΅Ξ±βˆ‚ down, will you Ξ±βˆ‚ΠΌΞΉΡΞ΅β˜­
                                                      ☭The way I can Β’β„“ΓΈαΉ‘Ξ΅ my eyes Ο„ΓΈΠΈΞΉΔ£Π½Ο„β˜­
                                                      ☭And burn my Β’ΓΈΠΈαΉ‘Β’ΞΉΓΈΟ…αΉ‘ for the’нøιя☭
                                                      ☭I see the ṑτяΡΡτṑ вυяи every time I fall Ξ±αΉ‘β„“Ξ΅Ξ΅Οβ˜­

( I apologize for the shittiness of this post OnO )

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 am
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Incensed | Can't sleep, can't breathe: That bloody oaf! | You met your enemy: Ada, Damien, Dom, Gracie | Won't get no peace with me: The Flat

Marina winced at Ada's response, expression almost comically fearful. Wrath of the badger, geez, she'd never seen the Hufflepuff this mad, especially not at her. Alright, so maybe she'd been a bit insensitive there. But it wasn't in her nature to just sit here and squeal over the baby on the way, either. And Damien- she resisted the urge to give him a look- hadn't made her seem any better by being more low key in his reaction than she expected. He just had to take the calmer, if snobbier, high road and do even less interrogating than her. Great, now she sounded like a shrew. She shrugged a little and refused to apologize. Her parents would have a conniption if she was ever five months pregnant and hadn't told them.

"I think you'll be a great mum," she said more calmly, trying not to smile as her boyfriend was attacked with a throw pillow. "But you can hardly blame us for being caught off guard-," The redhead froze as the noise of someone bursting the door open caught her ears and she turned around in her chair, eyes landing on Dominic. Big surprise. "That door better not be broken," she hissed at him, before rolling her eyes at his finger pointing and his expression. Then the bloody oaf was smiling and staring at her, and at his next words her face turned as red as her hair and her mouth dropped open.

"YOU TOAD!" she screeched, looking for something to throw at him, like her glass of water. "HAVE YOU GONE MAD?! I AM NOT PREGNANT! AND EVEN IF I WAS, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'D BE ENTITLED TO THE POSITION OF GODFATHER!" Her throat hurt now, and she took an angry sip of water, glaring at Dominic and then Gracie as she started laughing. This was probably her punishment for being obnoxious and nosy to Ada, but she was still furious about it. "Damien," she said finally. "I'm putting a Caterwauling Curse on the door one of these days." Did they all think they were staying for dinner, too? Well, Gracie didn't need food, and of course they'd feed Ada... But Dom was getting the least amount of pasta. That was final.

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

Loving Marina Aldred
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDamien had to say, he was caught rather off guard by Adalaide's rising temper. She was, of everyone he knew, possibly the most calm, the only one who didn't have anything resembling an explosive temper, at least most of the time. Apparently in regards to Chris, she did, he thought wryly, recalling that the last time she'd been angry enough to raise her voice, it'd been when he'd been berating her for dating a vampire. And, he supposed that, given the fact that she was Adalaide, after all, and probably reasonably excited about the prospect of being a mother and having a baby and all that, he shouldn't have been quite so... callous. Alright, he'd admit it, the babysitting comment had been rude. He was just... surprised. He didn't expect her to turn up pregnant, after all, he knew that half-vampires existed obviously but knew nothing about them. He supposed he'd never thought about it much... after all, surely she and Chris had been using some form of protection, right? Although, from the frequency with which he had to see that obnoxiously obvious smile on her face at lunch and the assumptions he could make about their personal affairs from that, it could hardly be surprising that they'd run through a defective one or two. Still... he hadn't been prepared for this!

spaceThe Slytherin saw from her expression that she was at least somewhat calmed by Mari saying she'd be a good mother, which, of course he agreed with, but before he could say as much, suddenly the flat was a bit more crowded. He shot his best friend an aggravated glare for the intrusion, which intensified when he realized how very little Dominic was wearing. "Make a habit of listening in on private conversations from the hall in nothing but your robe, Dom? Careful, your neighbors might think you're some sort of degenerate," he intoned dryly. He was fairly certain they were all aware of just how much of a degenerate Dominic was, though it had never bothered him near so much as it did right now, mostly because he was already on edge from Adalaide yelling at him and Mari. Then, of course, Dominic managed to make a complete idiot of himself and put his foot as far in his mouth as it could possibly go, at least by Damien's reasoning. And, of course he immediately jumped to conclusions, and the wrong one at that... Damien shot him a sharp glare. "Oh, you're in for it now..." he muttered, not even bothering to try and intervene when Marina went off on him, because really, what was he going to do about it? Dom had gotten himself into this, he could get himself out... or Mari could kill him. Or, Ada might, he thought, she was already in a rather bad mood, after all, and pregnancy tended to make the brain not work right, if he recalled correctly. She certainly looked like she was contemplating murder. Grace was laughing, too, which only served to increase his annoyance at the pair, particularly since... wait, she didn't even sound surprised, he realized. His eyes narrowed, and he stood, pointing an accusatory finger at the pink-haired girl. "You knew," he sneered, though it should hardly be a surprise. Grace and Chris were friends, and she was a vampire, after all. She could probably hear the baby's bloody heartbeat or something weird like that. Hell, he didn't know. It wasn't like he'd gone out of his way to learn a damn thing about vampires since discovering his two best friends were each dating one, which, now that he realized it, was pretty stupid of him. God, he should've been doing research, for crying out loud!

spaceHe simply huffed in agreement at Mari's comment on the Caterwauling Curse, thinking at the moment that it sounded like a positively brilliant idea, and speared Dominic with another glare. "Godfather, are you ruddy insane?" he snorted, though, he had to admit... he was pretty sure that, unless Marina had someone else in mind, they were a bit stuck in that department. Dominic was his best friend, after all, and Damien didn't have any siblings (aside from the potential of step-brothers and a step-sister, but that was only if his father continued seeing and decided to marry Siobhan, and anyway, Damien didn't figure he'd end up getting very close to her kids if they did), and neither did she. Most of their friends were girls... He supposed they could always name Nell and Rose Godmothers and leave it at that. But, he wasn't going to say anything, mostly because he did not feel like fielding an argument between his girlfriend and best friend about the fate of children he didn't even have yet. After all, they weren't even married! ... Then again, neither were Ada and Chris, which he supposed would've made that seem like a moot point. But, still! And, on that note... he thwacked Dominic upside his head. "And what exactly do you mean, what took us so long? What, you expected us to've popped one out by now?" he asked, rolling his eyes in aggravation. It was times like this he wondered why he and Mari hadn't moved out of the building the second they'd realized who their neighbors were... and why in Merlin's name he was still friends with Dominic. The guy was a complete menace.

User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image

xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceAdalaide's ire was at least partially cooled by Mari's reply. She knew that, in reality, it was pretty unreasonable for her to've expected much more from either of them, and really, given that Damien wasn't yelling at her, she thought this was going over fairly well. She just hadn't quite expected the interrogation, and then of course she hated it when Damien pulled that haughty holier-than-thou tone with her. She inhaled sharply, closing her eyes and trying to calm herself, knowing that the pair were about as happy for them as they could possibly be, which wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. It wasn't as though everyone could be Niall and Nell. "Thanks, and, sorry, I know-"

space'-that it's a big much' had been what she was going to say, but she didn't get the chance, because suddenly, the door burst open, and Dominic was in the flat... what was he wearing? What on Earth had he been doing out in the hall in nothing but a robe and hopefully his underwear (though to be perfectly honest, she wouldn't have put it past him to be naked underneath, a thought which caused her to shudder)? Other than eavesdropping, she thought, eyes narrowing. She couldn't quite suppress a mean little chuckle at Damien's comment, and the pair's eyes met, both looking at least somewhat amused at the dig. Considering that she'd been almost yelling at him moments before, and he'd been glaring at her, it was actually sort of nice to take a moment and poke at Dominic like that. Hmph, well, if the pair of them ever got into a huge fight, she supposed she could just wait for the Slytherin to do something stupid that she and Damien could make fun of until they were over their own problem. The fact that Dominic just assumed that it was Mari who was pregnant caught her off-guard, but then, Chris hadn't even known he was capable of having kids, so she supposed she shouldn't be surprised when he didn't consider that it might be her.

spaceThe Hufflepuff flushed bright red when Gracie quieted her giggles long enough to correct her boyfriend's assumption and hastily informed him that she hadn't cheated on Chris. Ugh, she hadn't even thought of that, surely to God no one would've actually thought that? She realized, though, that it was a fairly easy assumption to make, especially if you didn't think it were possible for vampires to have children, which apparently was common... She found herself hoping that it hadn't occurred to Chris. She didn't think it had... if it had, he certainly hadn't let on that he'd thought of it. And besides, once the baby was born... well, it'd be pretty easy to tell it was his, right? Even without the vampirism aspect, surely... She sighed, shooting Dominic a glare. "One of these days, you're going to say too much, and Mari and Damien will be trying to figure out how best to go about hiding your body," Ada said. She almost snorted at the idea that Damien and Mari should've already had a baby. She had a very, very hard time seeing the two of them with a kid before they got married. Which, that probably wasn't too far off at this point (she knew, of course, because after all, who else would Damien have told? Dominic? Perish the thought), but still.

spaceThe blonde sighed lightly, glancing at Damien, and something registered. She pinched the bridge of her nose, eyes closing tight. "And, yes, Grace knew," she said. "... Not because I told her, though. I didn't." The Hufflepuff didn't bother to explain how Grace had known before anyone else, without being told, because she didn't quite know how to explain the heightened sense of smell and didn't quite feel like talking about the fact that her body chemistry was different and all that nonsense. Let the lot of them make whatever assumptions they wanted to... she wasn't explaining it. Particularly not given the fact that the change in scent was how Chris had discovered she was pregnant in the first place... nope, she was not telling anyone about that. Partially because the whole thing had been incredibly awkward. She had to hand it to Chris, though... it could've been worse. He'd actually managed to say the word 'period,' which was better than a lot of guys she could name... she was fairly certain Grace should be thankful for the fact that, as a vampire, she didn't have such problems. Trying to imagine Dominic being mature enough to deal with things like tampons was more than a bit of a stretch. The sort of a stretch you needed Mr. Fantastic powers to pull off, actually. Actually, she wasn't so sure that even Mr. Richards was up to the task.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:51 am
𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲π”ͺ𝔫𝔦, π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
π”šales 𝔑ational 𝔔uidditch 𝔗eam 𝔅eater

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 19
Outside Damina's Loft
Dancing the ******** right around!
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image

The bold face of laughter had done little to ease his understanding of the situation. Honestly, he was still trying to absorb the scene of the room by the time Gracie's laughter had belted full blast and she tossed herself against the plush cushions of the sofa. He didn't even really have time to comprehend what she'd just said, but it had answered his next questions. Meanwhile, Marina was irate, muttered something about the door that he had definitely not broken (well maybe a little.) Damien was quick to acknowledge his open robes, and the dark green striped gym shorts beneath. Dominic opened his mouth to retort, but quickly shut it, instead deciding to take the chance to actually hold his robes close with his left hand. ”Iβ€”β€œ He had nothing more to say though, which was probably for the best. It left ample time for Adalaide to grow bright pink, for Marina to turn red, Damien to smirk in his 'oh so bloody haughty way' and Gracie to laugh like a hyena. He didn't really have a chance to recollect his thoughts, now that Marina had attempted to rip him to pieces with nothing but her voice. ”BUT-!” She almost made the notion to throw something at him, he visibly flinched, ducked down, and cringed, but she just took a sip from her glass of water instead.

He cleared his throat as he straightened himself, his features worse for wear as the wrinkled confusion set in deep. Blue eyes flashed from one face to another, it seemed to be taking a much longer time to process than it should have. ”Waaaaaaaait a minute,” he raised both hands, one of which swatted in the direction of his best friend. ”Oh shut it Damien, no one's talking to you right now.” He snapped.

”Marina, I'm sorry, please don't let this moment affect any future god-father decision making endeavors.” He got that out of the way nice and quick before he forgot. ”Now YOU! And YOU!” He pointed first to Adalaide, then Gracie, then dropped both hands down in a stubborn manner and stomped his feet like a child trying not to throw a tantrum. ”How could you not teellllll meeee.” He frowned. ”You tell these blimey gits and they weren't even happ—” He paused, froze, jaw slackened and a flash of brilliance struck his thoughts. ”When's the baby shower? Oh my merlin, you have you have to a baby shower.” He bounced towards Adalaide, his grin defying all the rules of science. Muscled arms seized the petite Hufflepuff by her hands and forcibly spun her around in gentle, bouncing circles. ”What are you gonna name the baby? Is it a boy? Or a girl? Dominic's a very handsome name, don't you know? Oh! The baby's room! What are you going to do with the baby's room? Just listen, quidditch themed room! Huh? Huh? ********' brilliant right?! Or ooh! Magical creatures! Oh my god I'm going to buy the baby a puppy crup and they're going to grow and be best friends for the rest of their lives!”

[OOC: . . . . dun kill me orz ]
Devlyn Maycry
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:50 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image
XXXοΌ°ο½•ο½’ο½…ο½‚ο½Œο½ο½ο½„XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXⓂⓨ β“›β“žβ“₯β“”

γ€–Nell walked up the steps to her friend's apartment building with some random papers of ideas and magazine cutouts under her arm and her usual small bag in her hand. Ever since Marina had announced hers and Damien's engagement she had been thinking through ideas on what the actual wedding should have or entail while trying to remember that both young adults needed to have some form of consent. But you only get married once! Well...hopefully. She resisted the urge to peek in on Ada, Chris, and the babies making a promise to herself that she would sneak in a visit before she left. She learned early on to never attempt to peek in on Gracie and Dominic unless she wanted to be scarred, that and she didn't want to be rude and wake up the sleeping vampires. She was still wrapping her brain around the fact that her friend would stay a teenager forever, it was seriously weird. But that wasn't why the Scot was here that day. Nell knocked on her friend's door hoping one of the two were actually at home. 】
Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Damina Flat | With: Hopefully Marina or Damien | Thoughts: Wedding! | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

Engaged to Marina Aldred
                                                          Looking Casual at Home with Nell
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What on Earth has she got...? ❞

When you came in, the air went out βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxx
                                                          And every shadow filled up with doubt βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxxxxx
                                                          I don't know who you think you are, βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          But before the night is through βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          I wanna do bad things with you. βœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDamien glanced up from his book, a curious expression crossing his face. He really should stop being so surprised when they had visitors... but then again, their most common visitor rarely knocked. Wasn't Dominic supposed to be somewhere today, anyway? He stood and stretched lightly, heading to open the door. The Slytherin blinked in surprise when he found Nell on the other side, papers and things under her arm. "Uh, hey, Nell," he said, stepping aside so the Hufflepuff could enter. "Uh, Mari's out at the moment, she probably won't be back for a while," he told her, not really sure what else to say. It wasn't like she was here to see him, after all. Actually, he wasn't sure why he was bothering to move for her to come in. It wasn't like she was going to sit and visit with him, right? Although, maybe she'd want to drop off whatever it was she had, if it were for them, that is. And hell, maybe he should offer her some tea or something? Except, she would probably want to leave, and offering it would make her obligated to stay, and... ugh. This was why he did not socialize with anyone but Dominic or Rick without Marina present. Or at least Ada.

xxxβœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯ I don't know what you've done to me,
                                                          xxxxxxβœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯ But I know this much is true
                                                          xxxxxxxxxβœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯ I wanna do bad things with you.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxβœ₯ βœ₯ βœ₯ I wanna do real bad things with you.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:26 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image
XXXοΌ°ο½•ο½’ο½…ο½‚ο½Œο½ο½ο½„XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXⓂⓨ β“›β“žβ“₯β“”

γ€–Nell wasn't really surprised to see Damien answering the door, most times she came over it was either him answering or Marina yelling from whatever surface she was resting on that it was open. She grinned and waved as she stepped inside the flat nodding as he told her that Marina was out before a curious expression came over her face. "Hmm, alright. I guess that means you and I can finally hang out for once!" she told him brightly setting her papers down on the table for her friend to peruse when she returned. She felt she didn't spend enough time with the males of their small make-shift family. Chris mainly because of sleeping schedules, Niall because the ruddy man was trying to work himself into an early grave, and she just started bonding with Dominic! Their combined love of babies, baby stuff, and stuffed animals had her wondering why they hadn't spent time together before. Then again, she always did snicker whenever she thought back to their final year when she hugged both Slytherin boys at the station and both froze like a newborn centaur foal that spotted humans for the first time. Both had rather affectionate girlfriends (alright, maybe only Gracie was extra affectionate) and yet both still had no idea how to act around her. She wasn't hard to get along with! She was pretty much an open book and willing to discuss anything! "So, Damien, how have you been? I feel like I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to you in, well, ever!" Nell chuckled clasping her hands behind her still beaming. 】
Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Damina Flat | With: Damien time! | Thoughts: Wedding! | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers