Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[open]Moon's shiny new Plot thread! Looking for lots of RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite?
  Hesketh
  Hokhmah
  Garret
  Kulasi
  Livi
  Ichigo
  Aiane
  Gold
View Results

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 pm
Added a new pony!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:20 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Added a new pony!

User Image
User Image

I think Kuulasi and my Rosalyn would get along well. I'd also like to offer my Eleanor for Kyrr. Both of these offers are just for plots and RP, since Eleanor has a poly group and Rosalyn (while bisexual) might be a better adoptive mother character for Kuu.

Rosalyn was ostracized from her herd due to her regular breed type and when she was old enough to live on her own (by the herd's standards) she was forced out. She too found a garden grove in the western forest and kept to herself for a while, finding solace in planting roses and sweet-smelling plants to keep her calm. As it turned out, when other a Soquili came to her grove, they liked the scents too and so she started learning what she could about aromatherapy in order to help others.

Rather motherly in temperament, I think Rosalyn would be a good friend for Kuu, and maybe be able to open her up a little. At the very least, they could exchange gardening tips. xD

My reason for offering Eleanor for Kyrr is a lot more basic: she's incredibly talkative. So long as Kyrr doesn't mind hours (days, weeks, months...) of storytelling, gossip, fun facts, and a bunch of boring conversation too, then they might make an interesting pair of pals, since Ellie would only need a "yes" or "no" answer from time to time telling her to stop talking or not.

Interested?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Let the Family RP Commence!

Livius

User Image
Plot Ideas:
❧ Livius is going to tell Aiane that he needs to take some time on his own to do a little bit of soul searching. Not because he doesn't know what he wants, but because he wants to be be sure what he's feeling and deciding to do is exactly what he feels in his heart and soul to be true.
❧ During his single travels I'd like him to run into another mare perhaps, one that is flirtacious towards him and isn't afraid to make advances at him. It will be his test to see how he truly feels about Aiane. I feel as though it may make him feel awkward as he's not used to another besides Aiane being attracted to him. He will ultimately decline her affections and continue on his way.
❧ I feel as though at some point he's going to run into a medicine man/witch doctor sort of character and drink something they give him that makes him experience a sort of "trip" of sorts. It will lead to him realizing his place in the lands and he will go and search out Aiane.
❧ As Livius returns from his soul searching he's going to confide in her his true feelings about her. He's going to tell her that she may be the mother to their children but she is also much more than that. She's his confidant and truest friend. He wouldn't want to spend the rest of his life with anyone else and the two of them have already accomplished so much together so why not continue out the rest of their lives together and create new memories with their family.
❧ Livius is going to retire from his adventures across the Kawani and start the adventure of tracking down his family. He's going to tell them his tales while learning about theirs in return.
❧ I definitely want him to either start a herd with Aiane or even join one with her. It could even just be the two of them traveling locally ( no more long travels for adventure) to help out those that need it or even giving advice or telling stories.
❧ Just because I think this will be fun (and I'm mean to my characters and like drama) he will become cursed and Aiane charms him and he thinks he's become some sort of monster. During this time either Aiane will stay with him or leave him (if she leaves him I think it would just cause him to do a downward spiral). If that does happen he'd likely disappear from his families lives and become a solitary wanderer until he runs into someone who will love him for the way he is. If Aiane stays then he will do the best he can to make his change work and show his family that he is still the same as he was before.

Does any of this strike your fancy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:55 pm
AstoriaFallen

Does any of this strike your fancy?

Hello yes I read your entry and it totally suits my fancy. It actually fits in with her character perfectly? Because she tends to let people leave at a drop of a hat so It'll be fun having her actually miss Livius and be really heart broken by him leaving, it'll have her appreciate what she has with him even more when he does come back. Also I absolutely adore the walker plot. If it happens after he comes back she'll do anything to get him back and will stop at nothing to get him charmed. Plus I think walkers are really cool looking XP Do half skinwalker kids come out as skinwalkers or normal? do you know?

Also congrats on winning the co-own for Livius! I look forward to Rping with you! ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:21 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Thank you! I was pleased I won him. <3 Do you have AIM or Skype? If so do you want to add me so we can plot more and perhaps do some rps?

Anupama2006 aim ambermaidens SKYPE

Also, from what I remember no children will be born cursed. Though it's possible they may end up with pointy teeth but that's about it? I don't really think it passes down unless both parents are cursed? I really can't remember to give you a true answer to that lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:25 pm
AstoriaFallen
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Thank you! I was pleased I won him. <3 Do you have AIM or Skype? If so do you want to add me so we can plot more and perhaps do some rps?

Anupama2006 aim ambermaidens SKYPE

Also, from what I remember no children will be born cursed. Though it's possible they may end up with pointy teeth but that's about it? I don't really think it passes down unless both parents are cursed? I really can't remember to give you a true answer to that lol.

I do have skype sent the request too

That makes sense, and sounds familiar so probably true. still will be a fun plot!  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers