Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Xaki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:56 pm
When I was a foal

Thread RP
~Previous RP~

Anubis
& Helaku

The morning was foggy, a thin grey cloud settling over the lands. Wildlife stayed close to home, the rabbits huddling together for warmth, the birds seated in their nests. None dared to stray too far, for fear of getting lost. It was still early, the sun barely over the horizon. And yet, Helaku was wide awake, exploring the foggy grounds. He blended in beautifully with the fog, barely visible until the sun's rays came and chased the fog away.

--------------------

Anubis cautiously wandered around staring at his surroundings. He had met up with his friend King but that was a while ago and he had gotten lost. His tailed swished around and he thought to himself "I do stand out, dont I?" He was very much afraid that something would come and attack him if he wasnt careful.

--------------------

Helaku's tiny, pricked ears flicked back, some small noises alarming the small colt. Turning quickly, he blinked, squinting through the fog. What was that noise? Helaku wondered to himself, trotting toward the noise.

"Hellooo?"

He called out quietly.

--------------------

Anubis heard a faint voice calling out. "A voice..?" He pondered, then he shook his head. If he could understand it, it wasnt an enemy. He thought nervously. He stamped his hooves as if to clear his head and started heading in the direction of the voice.

--------------------

Helaku jumped backward as a stomping noise came from just a few feet away. Eeep! The grey colt thought to himself, flicking his tail in fright. He looked around, but couldn't see anything really, except the grass right underneath him. The colt, mustering his courage, charged foreward, only to bump against a large... blue figure?!

--------------------

Anubis, looking down saw a grey foal. "Hmm..?" He said. So it wasnt something dangerous. He thought relieved. "Hello there." he said tilting his head hesitantly. "I dont suppose that was your voice..?" he trailed off.

--------------------

Helaku looked up, smiling innocently. So it wasn't a big scary monster, just another Soquili. He backed up a little bit, wanting to see the big fella a little clearer. He nodded at the question.

"Yup, that was me. Did I scare ya?"

He asked excitedly, prancing around.

--------------------

Anubis looked down again. Had he grown bigger..? he shrugged. "No you didnt scare me. It was surprise since I thought no one else would be here." He nodded. He reared his head back to toss back his mane. Now it was getting in his eyes.

--------------------

"Whoa!"

The young grey colt exclaimed as Anubis reared, big brown eyes blinking in amazment.

"Wow, you're big! Or I'm just small..."

--------------------

"Im big..?" he said confused. "Arent I the same size?" He said baffled. His green jade eyes concentrated on his size. "Wha..?"

Trotting about the other Soquili, Helaku snickered.

"Am I gonna get that big?"

--------------------

"I'm sure you will" Anubis said vaguely, his mind distracted by other matters but his mind turned back to the soquili. "So.. whats your name? Mines is Anubis." he offered.

--------------------

"My name's Helaku. Nice to meet'cha Anubis!"

Helaku declared, rearing up, spindly legs waving around.

--------------------

"Nice to meet your acquaintance Helaku. " Anubis bowed. "Be careful of doing that!" Anubis said mildly to Helaku. He wouldnt want to be hurt because some foal couldnt land right or something. "So what are you doing up in the morning?"

--------------------

Landing with a thud, Helaku giggled.

"Alrighty, I'll be careful."

He nodded, smiling happily. Flicking his short tail curiously, he trotted closer to the large blue Soquili, looking up at him.

"I'm 'sploring! What are you doing up?"

--------------------

"Something." Anubis said. What could he say? He didnt know what he was doing himself. Nudging Helaku away, he said "I must go find some food. I am quite hungry." He raised an eyebrow before walking off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:57 pm
A wise man, and a Demon.

Thread RP
~Previous RP~

Anubis, Orchu & Demon.

Orchu stood on a rocky cliff upon the mountain's jagged slope. The fullmoon shone bright as it cascaded an ominous glow over the silent land. It was a gorgeous night and the temperature was perfect. Only the peak of the mountain remained covered with ice and the winter months had since pasted. Orchu sighed contentedly; he loved the mountainous terrain and was thankful his teepee was located in that vicinity. It was also so peaceful and generally quiet. Orchu suddenly felt like laying down and the rocky ground certainly didn't provide an adequet place for such actions. Orchu spread out his massive wings and with a fleeting swoop of his feathers his was lifted off the ground. He flapped his massive wings a few times to propel himself up to an satisfying height. His wings remained outstretched as he soared over the forest. Orchu's steel eyes spoted the clearing; marked subsequently by his favorite place. An enormous willow tree just outside of the forest and on the edge of the clearing. The stallion glided down towards the meadow illuminated by the shining moon. The breeze was perfect and carried him gently down. He broke out into graceful canter as he touched down and folded his wings delicately to his sides. Orchu slowed to a trot, then finally a walk as he drew towards the tree. The wind tossed his mane as well as ruslted his wings. He looked up the the swishing strands of the willow's branches. Orchu meadered his way over to the trunk before he laid down. He sighed once more and held his head high as he let he thoughts drift.

--------------------

Anubis, wandering around the willow tree sighed. The land was so beautiful in the moon's light, and he knew that he was lucky to see this. Staring intently at the sky, he squinted seeing a black figure flying the the sky heading from the mountains. "One of the winged ones, I see." He said with a nod watching intently as it landed. he stared longingly at the sky feeling as he had been there before He walked over to the tree shakily. "Are you the one who just flew now?" he nodded towards the sky. He took a look at the soquili's shimmering wings in his eyes. "My name.. is Anubis. Yours would be...?" He bowed to the winged soquili as the breeze blew, ruffling their manes and fur. Anubis stood out in the dark of night being the lightblue that he was.

--------------------

Demon wandered idly around the edge of the clearing, the moon far to bright that night for him to sleep. He paused as he turned his head upward, letting the moon�s surreal glow rest on him. His eyes traced around the sparkling speckles in the cloudless night sky. He started for a moment as a large shadow sailed across his vision. He blinked from bewilderment before he recognized the flying figure. His eyes rested on the landing Soquili just in time to see him gracefully fold his wings back. Demon smiled, Orchu was always someone who was worthy of his company. A greeting almost left his mouth before he caught eye of another Soquili walking toward. A spark of jealousy flared for a moment as he saw Orchu�s attention focused on the stranger before Demon beat it down with an inward sneer. �There was no reason to be jealous,� he told himself. �Besides, it�s probably just another low-life who can revel at me.� He raised his head to the wind, releasing a low whinny to capture Orchu�s attention.

--------------------

Orchu ears flickered up and his gaze fled to the stallion standing before him. The moolight bathed the stallion's light blue coat magnificently accenting it with a faint glow. Orchu stood once more and listened intently to the soquili. "Yes I just landed in the clearing a few moments ago. I had been on the mountain which would have been a most uncomfortable place to lie down so I flew to this willow. It is my favorite dwelling to ponder my thoughts." Orchu bowed his head in response to the soquili as he elaborated and attempted to prvide pleasant conversation. "Hello Anubis. My name is Orchu. It is a pleasure to meet you." The stallion nodded his head before his attention was diverted by a second soquili who had just whinnied. Peering through the willow's drooping branches Orchu recognized Demon approaching himself and Anubis. Orchu neighed in response and nodded his head at Demon. "Hello Demon. This is a pleasant surprise to meet you once again especially in such a short time. This stallion is Anubis." He gestured to Anubis as he introduced the stallion.

--------------------

Anubis smiled at Orchu. He was one of the nicer soquilis, he guessed. "I can guess the mountains are hard. I prefer, somewhere close to tree,s and river." he said with a fond smile staring at his surroundings. Looking back on the soquili who whinnied. he bowed yet again to him. "Demon was it? I can see Orchu has already intoduced me so you know my name." He gave a little smile with a twist. He sensed.. that this soquili wasnt as nice. His instincts told him so and Anubis felt a cold shudder. "The wind." He said distractedly. The wind was strong tonight. yes. "I assume, both of you are well acquantainces?" He said his eyebrow raising.

--------------------

Demon stared at him, observing Anubis as though he was a piece of merchandise. He snorted when he finished his appraisal of the Soquili. �It�s a pleasure, I�m sure,� he drawled, his eyes flatly looking down upon Anubis. �And we know each other well enough,� he added after a pause, flicking his tail in annoyance. He turned to face Orchu better, offering up a self-assured smirk as he pointedly ignored Anubis. �I guess it�s nice to see you again, as well, especially so soon. It must just be that hard to stay away from me,� he said haughtily.

--------------------

Orchu nodded at Anubis. "Yes the forest and the river certainly are enjoyable places to be. A unicorn named Glamrock I met knows of this exquist grove of fruit in the forest; the humans apparent tend it according to her. And Yei Umeko and I were going to venture to the river the other day but unfortunately out meeting was cut short... I have not been to the river since I was merely a colt. Shame I don't go there often. It is not necessary most of the time considering my teepee is in the mountains and the cloest water source are a few tributaries flowing down the slope." Orchu's wings ruslted and he frowned slightly as Anubis shivered when a gust of winds swept through the willow's branches. "Demon and I met earlier this afternoon and my human shares responsibility over Demon with a close friend of hers." Orchu's steel eyes gazed upon Demon. "Me stay away from you? My friend you surely are mistaken. For you are the one who has ventured over to my both times we have met have you not?" Orchu stated this pointly and swished his tail.

--------------------

"Go visit the river something again yes?" Anubis suggested noticing Demons pointed ignorance. Shrugging it off, he noticed Orchus frown and explained "I'm not used to the cold.. where I live." He said softly. "If twice you met in a short while, dont you think there'll be more times? Including the fact that your human shares Demon also. There'll be more than just twice." Anubis pointed out to both soquilis. "I dont think it matters who met who." he said simply enjoying the breeze now. It was nice if you got used to it. He looked at all the stallions, noticing the moon give the illumination of a glow to all of them. They may well have been mistaken by ghosts. He gave a amused half smile at the thought before turning back to the conversation between Orchu and Demon.

--------------------

Demon bristled at Orchu�s comment, his mind struggling for some type of comeback that would cover up both his embarrassment and hurt. �Whatever,� he thought defensively. �Not like it matters.� �I simply came over because I thought you would have taken it in offense if I did not. However, if you do not enjoy my company, I can simply leave,� he said, still recovering from his slip. He turned around swiftly, his tail flying to the side at the sharp movement, before swaying light back and forth in recoil as he walked away. He snorted as he left the two behind, not sparing a farewell to either in his own silent and useless rebellion.

--------------------

Orchu frowned as Demon departed; but uttered no farewell as Demon had merely left the two stallions out of spirte at Orchu's words. Shrugging Orchu turned back to Anubis. "Would you like to go to the river now? I'm feeling thirtsy suddenly and I'm sure the moon makes the river sparkle at night beautifully. It would be a wonderous sight to behold." Orchu decided not to reply to Anubis' words of his and Demon acquitance and hoped he did not come off as rude to the stallion. "You are not used to the cold? Pray tell where did you go during the winter months? For the only thing I pointedly recollect from them is the cold and snow. I in fact was islolated in my teepee in the mountains for around a month in the winter due to the numerous blizzards that occured. It was somewhat depressing; although the current weather certainly has my spirits up." Orchu nodded to himself as he reminiced the month he had spent trapped in a buckskin teepee.

--------------------

Anubis thought. "The river sounds fine. I'll be thirsty myself." he agreed. "The river may look beautiful, your right." He tried to envision it but shook his head. Better to see it for himself.In lue of Orchu's question he replied.. " I was not yet .. old enough to fell the cold." he said thoughtfully. "Isolated?" Anubis said, a bit shocked. "That must have been.. not too comforting." he said slowly unable to find the right word.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:30 am
The daunting silhouette of a grown stallion came within view of the teepee. Its shadow spread out widely across the earth below, dusk's very own sun accentuating its envelopment of the ground. The shadow shifted momentarily, as if it were uncertain as to whether it wished to move from its place or not. Then suddenly, as if it were a giant spring, the stallion leaped into the air and bounded towards the teepee, though it did not know that it was there; the stallion was running blindly, freely. With both eyes closed, the stallion ran at the teepee in pure bliss, though you could not tell from the expression found on the stallion's muzzle. Hair whipped back and forth in the air as it kept on, dancing in the wind. Then, as fast as he had sprung into action out of nowhere, he halted. He looked back, flipping his mane over nonchalantly. "Maize?" he called out.

A silver dapple-darkened soquili trotted peacefully in the distance, trailing after the stallion. She looked much similar to the stallion that was far ahead of her, save for the extra pair of wings that sprouted from her sides. They were carefully folded along her flanks, for she had no apparent use of them now... nor did she seem like she needed to fly. As she caught up with the silver stallion, she huffed and blew at him. "Couscous... father. You needn't... go this fast." Her words came out separately; distortedly, as she took hard, deep breaths in between. "When you said you wanted to go out for a walk with me, I did not know that the walk would soon turn into a marathon."

He merely smiled at her, and turned his head the opposite of where she was standing at. It was a teepee, surrounded by calming, beautiful scenery. A teepee... A human's place. And perhaps a soquili would be near the teepee as well, if the human had one? What else would a teepee be doing stranded in what seemed like the middle of nowhere? "You can relax," he said, "we will rest here, and perhaps... Meet someone interesting." And with that, he sauntered towards the teepee, shooting a stern glance back at Maize to warn her to stay where she was until he figured the environment and inhabitants were safe enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:34 am
Anubis, fairly awoken behind the teepee yawned before nuzzling his head to go back to sleep. His indian has somewhat gone outside to hunt, so Anubis was the only one left among in the teepee. Hearing the galloping and the gentle walking of of two more soquili not far in the distance. Looking around, He felt dazed and half-asleep. Reluctant to get up, he groaned before getting up, with some difficulty. "Couscous? Maize?" He heard before perking up his ear. Had two stallions come? What business did they have here? Hesitant to approach them, he stayed behind the teepee.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:34 pm
Couscous hesitated. Had he heard a groan come out from behind the teepee? He narrowed his vision to just that particular spot--behind the teepee, and continued to stalk towards the teepee ever-so-cautiously. As he turned and swiveled his head in the direction of the back of the teepee...

"Father, what's there?" Maize called out. She wasn't worried at all about predators; surely there wouldn't be one right where this teepee site was...

Couscous took an involuntary step backwards, surprised, by both his finding and Maize's sudden call. He snorted and ignored Maize, his brown eyes fastening on the form before him. It was... blue. And it had... hooves. It was a blue soquili. Without thinking, Couscous stood hovering above the figure, simply staring with his harsh eyes.

"Father?" Maize called out yet again, now approaching him with a concerned expression. "I assume all's well, since you just seem to be standing there," she muttered. Now I wonder what father is gawking at...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:42 pm
Anubis stared at the soquili who entered his area and shrank back from the bigger soquili as he turned and hovered over him. 'So it was a stallion AND a mare.' Anubis thought to himself, now a bit amused by the soquili reaction he was blue.

"Um." He stammered before regaining his composure. "So what business do two soquili have here?" His eyes shifted from Couscous to Maize. Were they siblings or something? They seemed very similar in colors, before Anubis's eyes drifted down to Maize's wings. 'Hm. Thats the second winged one I've met in a while. Are there many of them?' Anubis's thoughts drifted off before coming back to the two intruder soquili.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Couscous shook off his trance, realizing that he had been awkwardly staring at the other soquili for a while. He bowed slightly, partly in politeness and partly in apology for the rude manner he displayed before whilst staring. "What business? We have no business here... We were just taking a stroll around the area, and I guess we wandered off too far," he thoughtfully said. He looked up at the sky and breathed in deeply, sighing as he focused his attention back on the blue stallion. "Resplendid scenery... might I add."

As Maize got within the blue soquili's range of vision, she noticed him shooting her glances--particularly over her wings. She shifted her hooves uncomfortably on the ground and looked downwards, moving her wings tighter to her sides. She managed a polite smile and looked back at him; it was now her turn to look the other soquili over. He definately had odd colorations for a soquili; soquili she had met before were in shades of grays and browns. Nevertheless, she continued to admire his shining blue-white-black coat, hoping that perhaps later she would learn exactly why he had that coloring... it reminded her fondly of birds she saw flying in the air a few days ago.

"Stroll, right," Maize said in response to Couscous's words. "More like a racing gallop. There is no need for such speed when strolling about!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:13 pm
"Hm. A stroll." Anubis drawled out. "By the way you were galloping, I have to concur with this mare over here. That was not a stroll." Anubis had a mischievous glint to his eye before bowing in return to Couscous. "I am Anubis. May I ask what your names are?" Anubis tried to make conversation before it seemed that both soquili were staring at his coat color. Was it so hard to believe he was blue? None of the other soquili reacted that much. He thought tossing back his mane. "If you think I'm blue... You should meet the soquili called King," he said awkwardly.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:42 pm
Maize snickered softly at Couscous, nudging him with her head on his side. "See? A gallop is different than that 'walk' you told me about before we ventured here." She turned back to Anubis and bowed lower than Couscous, her wings gathering up more sunlight as she struck the pose. "Oh!.. Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. I'm Maize. It is nice to meet you, Anubis."

Couscous stifled a chuckle and looked jovially at Maize. "Eh? Growing older than me already?" he winked, "Besides, it wasn't that fast. And ah, I have forgotten my manners as well... I am called Couscous. You live in a nice place. I wouldn't mind living here myself if I hadn't already had a permanent residence..." He walked up closer to the blue soquili so that the greens of his eyes could be seen, but he continued to look over his blue markings. "...King? Blue? Excuse me, my apologies for my wandering eyes," he said blinking rapidly as if to cleanse something dirty from his eyes, "There is another blue soquili, eh?"

"Yes... King? King of what?" Maize asked thoughtfully. "Is that a self title?" She would be wary of this "King"... if anyone enjoyed being called "King", surely they must be conceited or full of themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:51 pm
Anubis laughed at the conversation between Couscous and Maize. "It's a pleasure to meet you Couscous and Maize." He flashed a warm smile at them. "It appears that my indian can choose a decent place when shes not sleeping," Anubis said thoughtfully.

"King?" He burst out laughing at Maize and Couscous reactions to his friend King. "His name King if actually a nickname. His real name, I've heard is Kinguyakii or something similar to that." looking at Maize, he grinned wryly. "Hes not conceited. Just the opposite. He does give out a cold presence though," Anubis explained. Looking over the two soquili, he commented, "Haven't ever heard the saying don't judge a book by the cover?" he said raising his eyebrows before flicking his tail.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:58 pm
Couscous snorted, bending over slightly in laughter for a moment. "What a mouthful of a name. And a name is suddenly... a cover, eh?" he paused momentarily in thought, "...Then I wonder what one may think of when they hear of the name Couscous." He glanced once more at the tranquil scenery, clearing his mind, as a sudden calm washed over him and willed him to walk towards Anubis, passing him by so closely that both their pelts grazed each other ever-so-lightly. He then turned around so that he was standing right beside Anubis. He stood taller, and could tell that the stallion next to him was less ripe in age than he was.

"There is a nice place near my own indians' residence where me, my family, and many other soquili we know gather usually," he said thoughtfully, "perhaps you should join us one day."

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Anubis," Maize politely said, dipping her head a little. She moved a little closer to Anubis as Couscous did, getting a better view of him. He shined with a youthful gleam--perhaps he had just matured recently from a colt. He just seemed younger than her, anyhow, although his frame was much larger, being a stallion. She smiled. "Of course, my mistake," she said solemnly, with a hint of childish play in her tone. "A cold presence? You should bring us one day to see him, he seems quite interesting. Being another blue soquili like yourself, you should be able to identify with him a lot?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:19 pm

Anubis, surprised at Couscous's movements, brought a faint smile to his lips. It appeared that Couscous was a great deal older than Anubis, and he thought ruefully, 'I feel like a youth that doesn't know anything compared to Couscous'.

"I may join you later on" Anubis admitted. "It gets mighty boring around here sometimes. Not often anyone comes here." Anubis tilted his head at Couscous "In fact, I think you and Maize are one of the first to come here." He noted.

Feeling a bit small, with both older soquili such as Maize and Couscous around him he gave a nervous sigh. Noticing the childish tone he broke out into a grin. "I must say, if soquili like us were hunted, I daresay that I'll be one of the first to be caught for my color, if not my slow speed first" Stamping his hooves, he answered to Maize's comment. "I can identify with him but theres not much to talk with him. In fact the last time I saw him was when I was a foal if I'm not mistaken." he said thoughtfully.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:07 am
Couscous nodded affirmatively. "I'm sure my herd will welcome you with open arms. And interesting, as this is such a great place... So it is kind of like a hidden paradise, is it not?" He pawed the grass beneath his hooves, digging into the earthly soil while the sun's rays from afar bathing his coat in illustrious glory. He held his head up high and shouldered Anubis lightly; almost playfully. "Come now, you musn't be that slow... And hunted? What kind of talk is that? I mean, if our race was in any danger... our herd--we'd stand together as one whole herd, fending each other. Perhaps I will show you our territory and my home in a while? I am sure the rest of my family and friends would love to meet a - ah - unique one such as yourself." He winked.

Maize saluted Couscous's suggestion, looking back in the direction of where her home was. It wouldn't be so bad heading back now, as long as Couscous didn't run so fast as he did at first. She hoped that with the new company, Anubis, he wouldn't do so. And if Anubis's statement about his speed were true...

"When you were a foal... Ah, so the next time you see him, he will be very surprised and glad, I'm sure." She smiled at him, remembering her own days as a youth. "I miss it when I was merely a foal. As I grew up, I gained more responsibilities, and, oh, how I wish I could spend just one day again enjoying the blissful carefree freedom I had when I was a filly--"

Her eyes opened wide and locked onto her father--she had lost herself in thought, talking aloud to herself and partially to Anubis--forgetting that her father had been there. She had never wanted to let her father know that her responsibilities were such a burden--she never wished that he would find out--and, catching herself, she attempted to regain her composure. "I--ah, I guess it would all be a dream anyways, as responsibilities aren't a thing one should run away from. I am foolish to think that." She looked downwards, shyly keeping her eyes away from Couscous.

Couscous grunted softly and took a few steps away from Anubis and Maize, towards the direction of his home. "We live that way," he said simply, with a hint of coldness in his tone. "Is there anything you need to do here still before we go off?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:17 pm
Anubis looked from Maize to Couscous with wide eyes before shaking himself as to clear what happened. "By unique, you mean blue and strange." Anubis raising his eyebrows at Couscous with a hint of a smile tugging at his lips. "Its nice to know that someone will be there to help you, but who will help the soquili who helps you?" Anubis said playfully.

Anubis followed Maize's gaze to the direction looking at it intently. "Forgive me Couscous, but you must run a bit slower. By the speed you were running towards her, I must admit that I'll probably be a dead weight along the way." Anubis winced a bit remembering Couscous speed but backed it up with a grin.

Looking at Maize's almost-speed, he cocked his head and nodded. "The days of a filly." He nodded as if hs memories were playing right in front of his eyes.

"Theres nothing I need to do here." Anubis replied before looking at the tee-pee and started to take a sip of water. Anubis started with a step in Couscous direction before replying. "Right!" He nodded his head as if to confirm with Couscous, were they about to leave? He then looked to Maize to see if she was ready.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:01 am
Couscous smiled passively, and not a word escaped from his mouth for a while. Watching Anubis suddenly dip his head low to take in some water had made him thirsty as well, but he wouldn't draw water from the source here. Instead, he'd wait until they got to their teepee site. He wasn't used to drinking or eating elsewhere. With an elegant bow, he started to walk slowly in the direction of where a shroud of trees were, and quickly dashed into the forested maze. He stood still, turning back on the teepee that had been behind him. His gaze locked onto Anubis and Maize, still far away, and he would wait here by himself for the two to catch up. He needed to be by himself for just this one moment.

"Alright, deadweight," Maize winked, "let's up and off." She smiled at Anubis and slowly turned to where her father had run off to. "Fast, that one is," she jovially said before starting into a leisurely trot. She didn't speed up so fast so Anubis could perhaps walk alongside her. Close company would be great, especially when travelling with one such as her father.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff