Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Christolaide's Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image
                                                    There are many things that I would
                                                    Like to say to you
                                                    But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris blinked sleepily as he felt the coming dawn approach. Then he blinked some more as he heard Ada say something. Smiling at her, he kissed her hand and squeezed it gently. That was probably one thing he could say for certain he loved, though right now, maybe actually falling asleep with Ada for once was something that reminded him how he missed being normal. However, he could ignore that feeling, since he was for the first time in his afterlife glad that he'd been turned. He couldn't imagine how he would have met Ada had he not been a vampire, after all. "I love you too, Ada..."

Chris felt his eyelids getting heavier. It was at that moment that he heard her next statement. Blinking back some cobwebs, he realized exactly what she had asked, and his brow furrowed in surprise. Had she just...? Apparently she had, and Chris was shocked. He'd been raised that the men were the ones that proposed, and not the women, and really, he should know that he should have done it earlier. Chris bit his lip, knowing his answer. "I think that's a given at this point Ada..." Not realizing that she was asleep, he slipped off into oblivion as sunrise finally proclaimed the day.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow...
                                                    Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                    OOC: ...

Because maybe
                                                    You're gonna be the one that saves me
                                                    And after all
                                                    You're my wonderwall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image
XXXPurebloodXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXⓂⓨ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

〖Nell walked excitedly to her friend's apartment building after apparating a short walk away and couldn't contain her grin or happy energy at being able to see her friend after she had the twins. Twins! It had been so amazing when she was told there was going to be one baby and now there were two! It felt only a little weird to be on the same floor as all her friends and not gather all of them around so they could socialize but she had a feeling that Ada wouldn't appreciate that too much. From her understanding the others burst in on her and Chris enough as it is, she was just lucky to have owl'd ahead! When she reached the door she knocked hoping that her friend was awake before realizing that this could be one of those few times she was actually getting sleep and stopped mid knock in horror. Oh no! What if she had just woken her friend from the first sleep she's had in weeks?! What if she just woke up Chris?! She had no idea how deep a vampire's sleep was, for Merlin sakes there wasn't a lot of information about them on the best day their sleeping habits were the least documented! 'Please be awake but also please be in a right state of mind Nell silently prayed thinking back to the horror stories her siblings used to tell about their mother after she had had her.】
Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Christolaide Flat | With: Hopefully Ada | Thoughts: Babies! | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Engaged to Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Sweet at Home with Nell
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Company? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I want to sleep on hard ground, ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          In the comfort of your arms ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          On a pillow of bluebonnets ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          In a blanket made of stars ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide glanced at the door in confusion for a moment when she heard the knock. Who on Earth was at her door? Damien and Marina had gone out a little while ago, Dominic never knocked, and Gracie... well, she never knocked either, but more to the point, she was asleep at the moment. The blonde then recalled the owl she'd received earlier and shook her head, muttering under her breath about how she was losing her mind. The letter was still sitting right there on the coffee table, for crying out loud! Her daughter clutched close to her chest, Ada went to the door, opening it with a small grin. "Hey, Nell," she said a bit breathlessly, stepping aside so the Scot could enter. Presently, Zachary was asleep, but she was having a bit of trouble getting his sister to follow suit. The child was unusually active today. "What brings you by? Just bored?" she asked with a small grin. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been bored. Or, actually, she could... it had been the day before she went into labor. Hard to be bored when you were caring for two newborns, after all. Especially when you had family and friends constantly stopping by to offer their two cents or coo over the new additions. Ada thought she might've seen more of her little brother since the pair had been born than she had since she'd moved in with Chris. Sebastian was in complete awe over the fact that he now had another boy in the family. She didn't go more than a couple of days without her mother stopping by so he could see Zach. Hell, she'd even finally gotten to meet Chalmes' new best friend when the man had come by, eager to see the babies. Of course, he'd stopped by during the day and she'd had to make excuses for why Chris was unavailable, which had been exceedingly awkward, particularly since they'd never met before. She'd been rather thrown off by how excited he'd seemed over her kids. From what Chris had told her about the guy, she hadn't expected him to like babies. His visit had definitely been the standout as far as oddities went... Seeing Nell was actually a breath of fresh air in comparison.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ I want to be the only one
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ For miles and miles
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ Except for maybe you
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ And your simple smile

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:23 am
Grew up in a small town
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image

〖Nell grinned happily when she saw that her friend was indeed awake and nearly squealed when she saw the little babe clutched to her chest. Babies were just so precious! She chuckled at the question of her boredom and honestly couldn't say that it hadn't been a factor, but it was a small one! "Not exactly. Since I didn't have time to put together a baby shower for you I decided to just skip the fluff and go straight for the best parts: presents!" she stuck her hand into her purse and began pulling shrunken bag after bag until they were about the size of her foot before she took out her wand and restored them to their former size. "And don't even try to tell me this is too much! I did all of this because I wanted to. Besides, once you see what Dom has picked out you might not be worried about this haul." The Scot laughed moving the gifts out of the way so they didn't trip up anyone that just happened to walk, or at least try to walk, through the front way. "But what about you? You're a mummy now! And it suits you so well you're practically glowing and look so put together I swear there are hoards of experienced mothers who still wouldn't look like you after three kids and here you are with twins on your first try!" Nell rambled quickly resisting her natural urge to pull her friend into a hug being mindful of the little baby in her arms. 】
Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Christolaide Flat | With: Hopefully Ada | Thoughts: Babies! | OOC: Gifts!

And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Company? ❞

spaceAdalaide watched as Nell started removing the packages with wide eyes, blinking at her fellow Hufflepuff. Sheesh, she'd gone a little overboard, hadn't she? Then again, she supposed that since she was the first one in their little group to have kids, it made sense that everyone would be losing their minds over it. She was still somewhat surprised over the enthusiasm expressed by certain parties (read: Dominic), but she supposed that a general excitement was to be expected. She shook her head, chuckling lightly. "Oh, I can only imagine what he's managed to get his hands on. And I'm not going to complain, trust me. On a practical level, it's not as though we're going to end up with too much of anything. On a less-than-practical level..." She smiled ear to ear. "Well, I do love baby things," she said with a small laugh. It was sort of true; she was not going to admit to the amount of time she spent deciding what to dress the twins in every morning when she got up, or how much time she spent cooing over how tiny everything was. Their baby blankets, their little socks... and even the babies themselves. Like their toes. Really, she spent an inordinate amount of time just fiddling with their itty bitty little toes.

spaceThe blonde walked over to the couch and plopped herself down, careful not to jostle Desiree too much. The infant blinked a bit up at her mother, and Ada took a moment to lightly tap the tip of her nose. Nell's comment about her apparent skill at parenting was met with a roll of her eyes. "Oh, please. You just came by on a good day. I'm only missing maybe a third of my marbles at present. And Zach's asleep, so I'm currently only having to handle Desi," she said, shaking her head and laughing. Still, she had to admit, she didn't think she was doing half-bad at this... though, she couldn't take all the credit. "It helps that I'm probably one of the most well-rested mothers in the history of ever. Chris refuses to get me up at night to help with anything, so I usually get a pretty full night's sleep. One of the perks of his being a vampire, not that he'd admit it. Although, I do feel like I barely get to see him. By the time he's up, I'm about ready to curl up and pass out." Ada sighed at this. She missed Chris. Having alternating schedules was great for taking care of the twins... not so much for the two of them getting to see each other for more than a few minutes at a time. The night he'd... er, not proposed, had been pretty much the most time they'd spent together since their kids had been born. Which, on that note...

space"Oh!" she exclaimed, "Since you're here, I do have something to tell yoooou..." Adalaide smiled mischievously, her tone as she spoke taking on a sing-songy nature. Well, it was only fair that she tell Nell about the engagement first. She'd been almost the last of their friends to know about Chris' vampirism, and the last to know about her pregnancy. It was about time she got to be the first to know something, right? Ada hadn't gotten around to informing anyone else, and this did seem like the perfect opportunity. It was almost surprising that no one else knew, given the frequency of visitors, but most of the time when people stopped by, she wasn't wearing the ring, being in the middle of something with the twins or having forgotten to put it back on after the last time she'd had to take it off. Today, it was in place... but, covered by the blanket she had wrapped around her daughter, which explained why Nell hadn't seen it. Ada was pretty sure the other woman would've noticed it immediately if it'd been visible. She seemed to have a talent for things like that. Or a sixth sense.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:10 pm
Grew up in a small town
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image

〖Nell laughed thinking of all the gifts she and Dominic had gabbed and ahh'd at that day in Diagon and had to agree that he got some pretty nifty things. But then again, she hadn't done too shabby herself! "Swear to Merlin you're just helping my already huge obsession with all things adorable." she told Ada before joining her on the couch and cooing softly while squealing inwardly over just how adorably adorable Desiree was. She listened as her friend explained how she kept staying so put together (or less insane she supposed) what with her's and Chris' different sleeping schedules. She thought that had to be a majorly big perk when it came to child rearing, especially midnight feedings, changing, and come teething time she was betting neither of them would be getting much sleep. The Hufflepuff also felt bad for her friend since because of the same arrangement she barely saw much of him and he of her. Nell remembered the early days of the shop when Rose would come in later than her posted hours and ready to gonk out while she was just barely tired having only worked half days back then in her training. Now they both came home tired but at least she was able to cuddle up besides her significant other. Crap, now she felt bad! "Maybe you could leave little notes for him when he's awake? Like cutesy romantic ones and I'm sure he'd reply; from what you've told he's an old school romantic and would probably love it. And maybe once the twins have started completely sleeping through the night you and him will be able to plan a nice dinner date here or even asking one of us to take care of the twins while you guys have Mommy Daddy together time. It's not like we'll say on!" she beamed. Honestly all of them in the group would probably be having death matches over who would watch the twins on what day for how long. It would pretty much be the only time she would ever use violence against any of her friends. When Ada exclaimed that she had something to tell her Nell practically bounced to the edge of her seat while looking at her imploringly. "What!? Don't keep me in suspense, you know I hate that!" she jokingly whined and pouted. 】
Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Clothes | Where: Christolaide Flat | With: Hopefully Ada | Thoughts: Babies! | OOC: Gifts!

And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Company? ❞

spaceAdalaide giggled lightly at Nell's admonishment. "Imagine, then, how much worse off I am," she said, head gesturing towards the bundle in her arms, eyes sparkling. "I have to sit around the flat surrounded by it, all day. The horror," she tilted her head back dramatically, clearly joking. In truth, she sort of liked having the baby stuff all over the place. Not in a messy way. Just in a 'There a babies here' way. She didn't know why, but it just made her uncommonly happy. Then again, pretty much everything about her babies had that effect on her. She hadn't really ever thought about what she'd assumed she was giving up by being with Chris, but now that they were parents... well, she wouldn't change it for the world. Which sometimes made her feel a little guilty, because it meant that she wouldn't change the fact that she never talked to him about the fact that he was capable of having kids to correct his mistaken assumption. But, it wasn't like he wished it was different, either, so maybe her guilt was misplaced. They certainly wouldn't have children if he'd known, right?

spaceThe Hufflepuff wanted to laugh at how very much this conversation seemed to be an inversion of the one they'd had the day she'd told Nell about Chris' vampirism. Last time, it'd been Nell who didn't have enough time with her significant other. Ada was grateful to have such a good friend, since Nell of course immediately began offering up ideas for how to avoid feeling like she was out of touch with Chris (which, how ridiculous was that, they lived together for crying out loud!) and ways to get to spend more time with him. Although, she couldn't help the small spike of irrational annoyance that she felt when Nell offered to babysit. "Already making plans to kidnap my kids, huh?" she asked, mostly joking... mostly. In all honesty, she still hadn't quite gotten to the point where she wanted to share Zach and Desi with anyone but Chris. Visitors was one thing; letting someone else care for her kids while she wasn't around was another matter altogether. Okay, so she was being selfish and hogging her babies. They were her babies, after all. After a moment, she shrugged a bit, trying to brush off that feeling. It was ridiculous, after all. "But, that's not a bad idea. The notes, I mean. It'd almost be like before I graduated..." She smiled faintly at the reminder of the journals they'd used to keep in touch while she was away at school. She still had hers, somewhere. She wasn't entirely certain of where. Somewhere on the bookshelf in the bedroom, she was sure. And she highly doubted if Chris had gotten rid of his own. He was the sort of guy to hang onto a thing like that, even if he didn't need it anymore. Romantic. Which, Nell was right on that front; he'd probably like the notes, and write his own in response. And, she was pretty sure that by the time the twins got settled into a schedule, she'd be more than happy to leave them with some of their friends for a few hours... "I wouldn't hold your breath on the twins sleeping through the night, though. It wouldn't be fair if we kept them on a normal schedule. Chris would only get to see them when they were sleeping, and I'd end up doing all the heavy lifting. So, we're doing it half and half. Anyone who watches them in the evening would have to actually watch them." Ada doubted very much if this would be much of a deterrent for most of their friends. Awake babies were much more fun that sleeping babies, once you got over the diapers and the crying. Although, they didn't do much crying. Certainly less than Ada had expected of them.

spaceNell's excitement brought a grin to Ada's face, one almost as excited as the one she'd worn when she'd told Niall that she was pregnant. "Okay, first you have to promise me that you will at least try to reign in your natural impulse to squeal in a pitch only dogs and vampires can hear," she said, winking lightly, adjusting her hold on Desiree as she did so to free up her left hand. Not that Ada was worried about the unavoidable squealing waking Chris up, he slept like the dead, after all (and she couldn't help but chuckle inwardly at her own little joke). No, she was more worried about Zach. The Hufflepuff had no idea how good the twins hearing was, but given their father, she was willing to bet it was better than most. That said, she would really like to not have to worry about getting the child back to sleep. After an adequate pause, her grin widened, and rather than speak, she offered the dark-skinned woman her hand. She didn't really think any words were necessary; the ring on her finger pretty much said it all.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:33 pm
Grew up in a small town
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image

〖Nell laughed at Ada's joking and honestly couldn't imagine being surrounding by small cute and adorable things all day, let alone the tiny beings that actually used them! She might not ever leave their home if she and Rose ever decided to have a child, and that thought wasn't as scary as it should have been. Damn her hormones she was only twenty! Wasn't she supposed to be having these feelings when she was like thirty something not when she was barely in her twenties! As she was yelling at her internal alarm clock she tuned in just in time for her friend to accuse her of stealing her twins making her grin sheepishly. "Am I really that transparent? I'd bring them back....eventually!" she giggled slightly teasing. Slightly. Nell watched as her friend doze back into her mind probably thinking of hers and Chris early courtship and just shook her head with a soft laugh. It wasn't like she could talk, from what her friends had told her she was just as bad, if worst when she and Rose had began dating. This was probably due to the fact that they could see each other whenever they wanted and even shared the same dormitory while her friend had to wait on certain nights for Chris to sneak by and see her. It was all terribly romantic. She scoffed as her friend tried to deter her thinking and waved away the doubts. "I'd rather spend the nights up with adorable babies than being taunted by Rose smelling like all manner of sweets that I know aren't really there. Really, whoever thought being in a relationship with someone who baked was a magical ride obviously didn't share the same bedroom!" the Scot groused lightly. If she was completely honest with herself, she loved the way her girlfriend smelled. It made things a bit interesting when they decide to get in the mood. When Ada warned her about her squealing she knew whatever her friend was about to show her would be big and promised to try and keep it in if only for the sleeping baby. However that soon flew out the window the moment she saw the pinkish diamond ring twinkling on her friends fingers. She literally had to place both hands over her mouth to stifle her loud peals of excitement but even that didn't stop her from jumping up and down on the couch. The only reason stopped herself from actually clamoring on the couch and jumping was because of the second baby in her friend's arms, but that didn't stop the tight hug that was foisted upon her. "OhmyMelinthatringissogorgeousIcan'tbelieveheproposed! When,where,how,whatdidhedo, wheredidhefindthatringitssoamazingwhenareyouthinkingofhavingtheweddingohmygodsIcan'tbelieveyou'regettingmarried!" Nell was so excited that she barely remembered to breath let alone put spaces in between her words and sentences. 】
Cara MiaKitty

And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Company? ❞

spaceAdalaide gave Nell a light scowl, wishing very much that she could reach out and swat the woman on her arm, playfully of course. Eventually. "Eventually is a rather broad statement. You could mean in a few hours, or a few days. Or weeks. Or months. Or years. And I'm terribly sorry, I'm not quite ready to let them out of my sight for more than a few minutes. So, you'll just have to wait," she said sternly. She had no idea how long, exactly, Nell and the others would have to wait before she was willing to leave her kids alone with them, but it'd happen. Eventually. "Although, rest assured, you'll get to babysit long before Dominic does... I'm fairly certain he doesn't plan on ever bringing them back. Which would be a lot more concerning if he didn't live just upstairs," she muttered. Why in the name of Merlin's beard did everyone want to kidnap her kids, anyway? They were... alright, so they were adorable. But, she was pretty much required to think that. She was their mother. She had chemicals pumping through her system at all hours to ensure that she thought so.

spaceThe Hufflepuff snorted at Nell's complaints about Rose's choice of career. She was lying through her teeth, and both of them knew it. "Yes, I'm sure it's such a hardship cuddling up to someone who smells like cookies and waffle cones," she said dryly, rolling her eyes for effect. She had to admit, though, if she were constantly around someone who smelled like sweets... well, she'd probably be big as a house. Her sweet tooth had taken a very brief vacation while she was pregnant, but ever since the twins had been born, it seemed to've returned with a vengeance. Smelling it constantly would probably lead to all sorts of cravings. On that note, she counted herself lucky that Chris smelled like no such thing. The blonde could only imagine how much that would confuse her hormones. She couldn't decide if it'd make her hungry, or... well, hungry. Maybe a little of both... Yeah, it was definitely a good thing they didn't have that problem.

spaceAda was thankful that Nell at least attempted to stay relatively calm and to keep her natural impulses under control. She failed utterly, of course, but she tried, and that was what counted, she supposed. Desiree shifted uncomfortably in her mother's arms, whining ever so slightly when Nell embraced them. Ada patted her friend on the back for a moment before turning back to her daughter, bouncing her lightly to soothe her. Both the twins, Ada had found, were incredibly shy. The only people other than their parents that they didn't mind being around were her mother and brother, because they saw them almost every other day. Desi was getting used to Chalmes and Eretria, though she didn't seem to know what to make of the former's toddler (Ada couldn't say she blamed her there. Chalmes suddenly having a two-year-old was quite the oddity, to say the least). She placed a finger to her lips to try and remind Nell to keep her voice down, hoping that the excited bouncing wouldn't resume. "Uh, well..." She tried to think of how exactly to answer the dark-skinned girl's questions. Technically speaking, Chris hadn't actually proposed, after all, and the majority of the event wasn't something she wanted to just out and tell people. "Erm, he sort of, uh, very covertly slipped the ring on after I got out of the shower a few nights ago. There, uh... there wasn't much talking involved." Well. That was transparent enough, particularly when paired with the blush she was now sporting. She didn't think she'd even actually said yes to him. She'd been too busy kissing him. And... well.

spaceThe blonde decided the best thing to do was to swiftly move from that topic to the rest of her questions. She smiled lightly, glancing at the ring on her finger, unable to keep from smiling at it. It was gorgeous, of course. She shouldn't be surprised; Chris knew her better than anyone, after all. He had to've known it was perfect. "Uh, but, I have no idea where he got the ring. Or even when he got it. He might've ordered it for all I know, though I'm not sure where he would've ordered it from..." She trailed off, eyes growing soft. She wondered if perhaps she should ask him? They would probably want to get his wedding ring at least from the same place... she assumed he already had hers. He probably would have gotten it with the engagement ring, right? Maybe not... hm. Did they even make rings for men in this color of gold? She'd like for them to match, but it might be a bit girly. Well... the diamonds on the engagement ring meant that if his were a white gold or something similar, they would probably look alright together, right? "The wedding'll be in autumn, obviously. Probably late, so the sun sets a bit earlier. We already picked a location, it'll be at the park in Hogsmeade, it seemed sort of perfect. Both for practical reasons and not." On a practical level, if they did it at Hogsmeade and on a weekend that Hogsmeade was open to students, Nicole's kids wouldn't have to be taken out of school to attend. It was also the location of her's and Chris' first date, which seemed perfect to her. And it was really lovely during that time of year; she would know. After he'd asked her to be his girlfriend, she'd spent a lot of time there.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:07 pm
Grew up in a small town
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image

"A few days definitely. If I keep them more than a week Rose will start to think I adopted children behind her back." Nell answered cheekily. She laughed in agreement though about Dominic and even knowing that he lived upstairs he was crafty and smart enough to hide her twins in plain sight each time she would go up there to try and find them. A blush formed on the apples of her cheeks and she shot an "are you serious?" glare at her friend. It wasn't her fault she had an enormous sweet tooth and that her girlfriend just happened to smell like some of her favorites! On some of her more embarrassing nights she would wake up to find herself cuddling the redhead while her nose was in the crook of her neck lightly nibbling or licking it. Luckily Rose was rather...preoccupied and didn't ask why she had done so she never actually had to give the real reason for their late night lovemaking. But enough about her obvious love of a certain female and her profession, she wanted to hear more about her friend's engagement! Ah! Even the word made her want to giggle excitedly! Nell gave her friend a pointed look as she stammered through how Chris "proposed" and couldn't even keep her sly smile from breaking out across her face. "Uh huh. I'm sure there wasn't much talking but there was plenty of things going on with your mouths." the Scot said with a wink. She allowed Ada to change the subject and answer her separate questions of where her new fiance (eee!!!) got the engagement ring and when and where they would probably have the wedding. Hearing about having it in Autumn she nodded knowing her friend's love of everything fall from the colors, the crisp air, everything. She was a bit confused about the park in Hogsmeade before she realized that that could have been where she and Chris had some of their numerous dates while they were still in school and tried (failed) to keep her aww's silent. "It's going to be so beautiful! Especially as the sun reflects off your blonde hair and the orange bouncing off all the pumpkins that will more than likely be there because, lets face it, you have an obsession." she teased and gave her a little poke. 】
Cara MiaKitty

And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Company? ❞

spaceAdalaide scowled at her fellow Hufflepuff. Days. She couldn't leave her babies with someone else for days! No way in hell! They were her babies! The blonde gave her head a light shake, realizing that she was once again being weirdly irrational. She wouldn't feel this way forever, she reasoned. Hell, in a year or so, she might be glad to let someone take the twins of hers and Chris' hands for a few days so that they could have some time to themselves, right? But, the fact remained that, right now, the idea of being away from them for more than a few hours, particularly if they were in the care of anyone who was not their father, made her want to grind her teeth. "Give me a few months," she said finally, trying to be at least somewhat reasonable. She knew Nell was joking. She did. She just needed to remind herself that she knew that.

spaceShe ignored the glare Nell was giving her over the comment about Rose, the blush on the other girl's cheeks being more than enough of a response. Besides, she'd said it before and she'd say it again; she wanted to know absolutely nothing about her friend's private, bedroom lives. Hell, she was pretty sure the lot of them knew more about hers than she was comfortable with. Dominic in particular, since as of yet he was still the only one to've spotted one of the bite marks on her shoulders. She hoped she'd manage to keep anyone else from noticing... she didn't know a thing about healing charms, of course, but she did know potions, so she'd been taking those to speed up the healing process whenever a mark was in a location that was less than easy to hide. Thus far, nothing catastrophic, like Damien or her father noticing them, had happened. Although, one of the earlier ones had scarred... it was barely noticeable. Impossible to see unless you were looking for it. Trouble was, she wouldn't put it past some of her more overprotective friends to be looking.

spaceIt was Ada's turn to blush when Nell replied to her bare-bones description. Well, it wasn't as though she hadn't been obvious. And Nell wasn't wrong. There had been an awful lot going on... Ada pushed the thought away. Now was not the time for her to be thinking about that. She had company for one and a baby to take care of for two. She bit her lip lightly, shrugging. "Uuuh, no comment?" she ventured hopefully, giggling a bit. Nell, she had noticed, couldn't seem to decide if, in regards to her friends love lives, she wanted details or not. She would ask her questions, and then look mortified if she got anything even remotely qualifying as a proper answer. But, the fact of the matter was, Ada was not one to share. No one needed to know anything about her engagement other than that she was engaged. The rest of the details were private. Incredibly so.

spaceShe was so flustered from the dark-skinned girl's comment that it took her a moment to register what she'd said. At first, she was shooting Nell a small half-smile, half-glare, and lightly smacking her on the arm, too softly to even make a sound. "Why does everyone have to make fun of me and my pumpkins?" she pouted. Hell, even Chris did it. She supposed that now was not the time to mention that she'd been wondering if Rose would be willing to make a pumpkin wedding cake for her... she didn't really fancy getting teased any more than she already had been. Obsession. Hmph. After a second, though, she noticed something else about what Nell said, and arched her brows at the woman. "Also? I'm going to let you figure out what was wrong with that statement, aside from the completely needless teasing of one of your best friends in all the world," she said wryly, bouncing Desiree in her arms as she wondered how long it would take Nell to notice.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:53 pm
Grew up in a small town
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageUser Image

〖Nell snorted at Ada's final say and wondered if all new mothers were like this or if it was just her friend. It was probably a mother thing because she could easily see herself never even setting any child of hers down for more than seconds at time and only if the other person holding them was Rose. Her snort turned into short continuous giggles as her friend also dodged the comments about her and Chris and their more than probably love making following the engagement's acceptance. "Sure sure. Don't ask don't tell, I get it." the bronze skinned girl gave an exaggerated wink and grin as she said it before dissolving back into her laughter. It was so much fun riling up her fellow Hufflepuff! At the question about her pumpkins she just rolled her eyes and shot her an exasperated "are you really serious?" look. She was used to her friend's practical obsession with the orange fruit based of its coloring and seasonal appeal but that didn't mean she understood it. Nell however paused and took a few seconds to think about her past sentence before shooting Ada a completely different look. "Oh ha ruddy ha, you know what I mean! And I'm sorry for teasing you about truly magnificent gourds oh bestest best friend of mine." she retorted dryly wiggling her fingers slowly in front of the baby's face with a soft smile. 】
Cara MiaKitty

And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:01 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Company? ❞

spaceAdalaide was grateful when Nell decided not to pry further about what'd happened. There wasn't really much Ada could say on the subject without delving heavily into TMI-territory, after all. She'd barely gotten her bathrobe on when she'd noticed the ring, after all. They almost hadn't made it to the bedroom, if she were honest. The wink and the laughter normally would have irked her, but at the moment, she was just happy Nell was dropping it, and offered the other woman a grateful smile. The expression on her face when she finally caught on to her mistake concerning her previous statement made the blonde want to laugh, an urge she had to suppress. "Oh, I know. You're just romanticizing... which, is appropriate, since it's a wedding. But, we'll be doing something creative with the lighting, given that it'll be dark. I'm sure my Mum'll figure something out that'll look equally lovely." Here, she blushed, because she'd basically just said that she would look lovely, which wasn't something she generally did. She knew she was pretty enough, but still, there was only so much wiggle room in the space of that word. But, this was going to be her wedding, after all. She damn well better look lovely. She blinked. Her wedding. She was getting married. That... that was weird. Somehow, that was weirder than finding out she was pregnant. She had no idea why, but it was.

spaceShe brushed that aside, shooting Nell a glare. "Truly magnificent. Hah. You're very funny," she said, nudging her former housemate's leg with her foot, watching with some amusement as she interacted with Desiree. The infant didn't seem to know what to do with Nell. She was staring at her, wide-eyed, her expression a cross between fascinated and unsure. Actually, looking at that face, Ada had to say, it was really obvious that Desi was her daughter. She was pretty sure that was what her face looked like whenever she met someone new, too. After a moment, though, the child yawned, blinking slowly. "Hm, I think she's finally ready for her nap," Ada said with a small smile. Sure enough, her eyes closed slowly, and after a moment, she was asleep. "One second," she told Nell. The blonde carried the child into the bedroom she shared with her brother and set her in her crib, checked on Zachary for a moment, and then returned to the living room with a smile. She fell back on the couch, eyes closing, her hand laying across them as if to block out the light. "Babies are exhausting," she said with a small chuckle.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
                                                And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                                                As we lie awake in my bed.
                                                You're my survival, you're my living proof.
                                                My love is alive and not dead.

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris stumbled to his door and fumbled with his keys for a bit before shaking hands found the right one. He didn't really want to look at his hands at the moment, considering... Yeah, best not to look at them. His stomach roiling, he opened the door clumsily before hurrying inside and shutting it quickly. Merlin, he honestly hoped that no one in the building saw him enter, considering what he was... No, don't think about that! He slumped down to the floor against the door and buried his face in his hands, ignoring the coppery scent that still covered him. He wanted to throw up. He wanted to crawl into the shower fully-dressed and wash everything away. Hell, he wanted to just sit next to the window with it wide open and wait for the sun to rise and catch him.

He was cold, and not in a good way. He hadn't felt this cold since he found out his mum had died. Oh, Merlin, what was Ada going to say? Merlin, what about the babies? He couldn't let them see him like this! But what could he say? Sorry, I had to get a bite to eat? The chuckle that erupted from his lips was dark. He couldn't say what he did, could he? This wasn't something that a wife and family had to worry about! His father never had to. Neither did his mum. Now... This was ******** up. Seriously ******** up. He didn't know what to do or say to anyone, and he couldn't go to the other vampires with this. This was something they didn't have to worry about. They were fine with what they were. Him? He had to be the freak vampire that hated his own condition.

He looked up and glanced to the window. The curtains were open, and it wouldn't take much for him to just keep them open all night. Ada was going to go to bed, and she didn't have to be here and see it. It wasn't like he went to bed the same time she did. He decided to stand, making his way unsteadily to the seat in front of the window, ignoring the fact that he was probably going to leave a mess. Biting his lip, he sat down and fingered the ring on his finger before removing it. No sense in keeping it on, not now. He closed his eyes and tried to block out the small part of him that was protesting. He could do this. He had to. He couldn't suddenly turn on his family, now could he?

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is for the best...
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                OOC:

Tell me that we belong together.
                                                Dress it up with the trappings of love.
                                                I'll be captivated,
                                                I'll hang from your lips,
                                                Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Married to Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Worried at Home with Chris
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Panicked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygod what happened?!?!?! ❞

Whenever, wherever, ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          We're meant to be together ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          I'll be there and you'll be near ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And that's the deal, my dear ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAdalaide had been trying to read for maybe the last hour or so. Trying being the operative word; she couldn't seem to focus on the words in front of her. She kept looking up at the clock and anxiously chewing on her lip, a habit she thought she'd broken a long time ago. But, then, she hadn't had much reason to worry about anything for a long time, either. This, though... Chris had been gone for hours, which was a lot longer than she'd expected. He'd said he just needed some air. 'Some air', in her mind, meant he should've been home ages ago. She could imagine all sorts of scenarios that would lead to him not being home yet, and not a single one of them was good. So, the sound of the front door opening had her jolting up from the bed. The Hufflepuff grabbed her robe and pulled it on, torn between relieved that he was home and angry that he'd made her worry.

spaceBoth reactions melted away when she found him sitting in the window. It took her a minute to register what she was seeing, her mind blankly settling on 'Why didn't he come to our room?' for a long moment. When she finally took in the blood, everything in her was replaced with a blind panic. She rushed forward, practically throwing herself on him, hands sliding over his shoulders, his chest, up to his face. "What happened?!" she demanded, choking on the words. "Are you hurt? What..." She trailed off, inhaling sharply. A realization settled in. If he'd been injured, he seemed alright now, but... there was so much blood on him. She swallowed hard. She only knew one way for a vampire to heal so quickly after they'd been hurt... and that was the only way he ever would've done what she thought he'd done. Oh, hell. Her hands slid to his, gripping them tight. "Chris, what happened?" she asked again, softly this time. Brown eyes stared at him, worry evident on her face. Already, she was trying to put the pieces together, to figure out how this had happened. She knew he would never... not on purpose. It wouldn't have been his choice. She knew him, it would eat him alive. Which made it that much worse, if only because he was never going to forgive himself for it. Her jaw set tight. No, they could deal with this, they had to deal with this. It just... she needed to know what'd happened. She couldn't figure it out if she didn't know.

xxx❀ ❀ ❀ Think out loud, say it again
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ Tell me one more time
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ That you'll live lost in my eyes

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash