Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
The Sand Dunes (Bar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 pm
Kaijuu Fuwa

"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."
User Image

User Image

Kaijuu sighed seeing nothing for him here. He stood and slowly strode out not bothering to look for or even at anyone else as he left. They didn't seem particularly interested in him and he wasn't particularly interested in them.
[exit]

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Sunagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Fuuton/ - /Speed: 5/
/Strength: 3/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Ichibi Host/ - /Jinton/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:03 pm
iZeromus

Kleine of Faggotry

User Image

My Life's Just Gettin' Started Baby

Aleksandr
Good Little Girl

Bad Little Boy...

The red haired samurai walked back into the bar with his enormous, red sword in the bar. A little bit of blood dripped from the tip staining his clothes, but it didn't matter. It made him feel bad a** in a way. People didn't notice either because everything he wore was red. "LET IT BE KNOWN. NEXT MOTHER ******** WHO TOUCHES MY BABY IS GONNA GET HIS d**k CHOPPED OFF!" Aleksandr shouted at the top of his lungs before sitting down on a stool to drink. A trail of blood followed him to the seat. "Gimme some ********' voda. I don't care what kind. Kind of a hard day!" The bar tender looked kind of worried at Aleksandr. "Is he already drunk?" He mumbled as he walked to get the drink. Aleksandr spun around and leaned his arms against the table. His day had been really shitty. Someone stole Thakur and he didn't get to take on the Drug Lord personally. "Is there not a single lady in this place that can challenge me for once?" He asked watching everyone from where he sat. Women in their little groups waiting for men to approach while at the same time repelling them for being all together. Then there were other lonely girls who were waiting for someone to join them. Talk a little, drink then sex. Daddy issue girls. Those were too easy for Aleksandr. He wanted a challenge. Life was getting so boring in Suna lately that he worried he might have to leave to find more adventure again. "Uh, sir...Your vodka." Aleksandr spun around with a happy expression. It turned sour when he saw the size of the cup. "I'm a big man! C'mon Jessie! We've been over this! And stop callin' me 'sir', I'm always here!" He picked the cup up and drank it all without hesitation. His first reaction was breaking the cup by squeezing it or throwing it at him, but Jessie was a cool guy. Forgetful, but cool. "GET ME THE WHOLE BOTTLE JESSIE!!!" Jessie went after the bottle and left Aleksandr to himself again. In the corner of his eye the man spotted someone. A small girl taking to another shinobi and apparently too drunk for her own good. He heard her name and repeated it to himself. "Bexley..."

Yes I'm Bad, But Not little

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:30 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga had a very lazy day, done nothing, sat in front of his house and watched the people go by. Oga had grown bored of that pretty quickly, making his way tot he village bar, it was quite funny how people looked at him in fear, he was a simple Chunnin and nothing more, he did look rather intimidating but nothing else. As he reached the bar he could see the small trail of blood, it could only mean that Aleksandr was here, the blood was indeed fresh enough for the drunken Samurai to be still there. Oga made his way into the bar, the guard that stood in the doorway already knew him so there was nothing to worry about. Oga could see Aleksandr sitting, heading towards the fellow Samurai, people would still look at him like he was a monster. Jessie would bump into Oga as he left the table. ""Jessie. Do not bring the whole bottle, serve him as anyone else. Oh and bring me a cup too." Oga was tired of Aleksandr's s**t, trying to drink a whole bottle at one time, he was not sitting home. "It was so obvious I was going to find you here," Oga said while he sat down. The bar was not really full but it had the normal drunk ones that came in every day, Oga and Aleksandr was among them, from looking around he could see that there indeed some people that did not come here that often. "You know one day drinking is gonna get us killed" Oga mentioned as their new drink came to their tables.

malavaes

Kleine of Faggotry Wrote

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Only one thing rivaled the excitement of a bare knuckle brawl, and that was courting; the hunt for someone to play with. There was just something about flirtatious advances, that seemed so enticing to the girl. The intimacy that two humans could have was almost scary. The very idea of it delighted Nox. It was such an easy transition too, a natural progression from beating someone to a pulp to giving someone lustful looks. The world around her seemed to melt away, her focus shifting fully towards the beauty before her. Bexley's compliments earned a smile from Nox. The young Aviana's looks were intoxicating, and Nox was drunk already. "Something like that." Indeed, Nox's day was brightened already. Her eyes shifted from his drink to Bexley's very own set of ruby eyes. "I didn't expect to see something quite voluptuous here either. Imagine my surprise." At this point, Nox stopped drinking, scooting closer towards the woman. "Pleasure to meet you, Bexley Aviana." She flashed another smile. "I came here to find something to do. And I think I found it." She bit her lip, eyeing Bexley seductively.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Bexley Aviana ▇▇

Chuunin Assassin ▇▇▇ Sunagakure ▇▇▇ 180/180 Chakra ▇▇▇ Sp/Str [12/4] ▇▇▇ Black Widow + Nara ▇▇▇ Theme

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Suddenly, two samurai had appeared. One after the other as the first displayed all of the quality table manners of an elephant in a china shop. She found his abrasive nature to be slightly rude and otherwise offensive to the others present in the shop. Was he so sure of his own power that he felt he could act however he desired? This was stopped mid thought when the second nin walked in, stopping and correct his abrasive nature. She turned her attention back primarily onto the real person at hand, the best of the company currently at hand by far. When Nox had complimented her back she blushed slightly, a light pink gracing her face. Looking slightly down, long black eyelashes batted down upon her fair skin. After the last comment she made about finding something to do and biting her lip, she turned her gaze back to the beautiful Nox before smiling and revealing bright pearly whites. A face that was now scorching red with blush. "Well, if that is the case then the pleasure is certainly belonging to both of us." A wink then happened as she found herself scooting ever closer to Nox.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  • Due to your high intelligence, you are able to analyze the battlefield and your opponent. By doing so you are able to predict the movements your opponent makes, before they even make them. This is not to be confused with perception. Tai styles such as the drunken fist, or other unpredictable styles, cannot be predicted.
                                                                                  • You are able to manipulate your own shadows, you are not limited to grabbing your opponent, but are able to form weapons, armor, or shields from your shadows. However, this takes away from your actual shadow.
                                                                                  • Members will always be able to manipulate their own shadow.
                                                                                  • No one is immune to their shadow control
                                                                                  • Due to your excellent battle strategy, all your teammates gain a +1/+1
                                                                                  • Natural Shadow Length: 30 feet
                                                                                  • Shadow Creation Strength: Wood
                                                                                  • Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.
                                                                                  • Arms & Legs Diamond Strength: (Locked)
                                                                                  • No hand signs for Black Widow Techs
                                                                                  • Superb Balance; Earth Jutsu Doesn't throw off; Sticks to Surfaces

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars left because Nikola left him OOC.
                                                                    (Exit)

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

iZeromus

Kleine of Faggotry

User Image

My Life's Just Gettin' Started Baby

Aleksandr
Good Little Girl

Bad Little Boy...

Aleksandr looked up at the tall a** Samurai with a sour expression. Oga being Oga. "Oh well if it isn't buzz killington?" He asked with a grin stretching out his fist for Oga to dab. The guy was a major square, but it was refreshing every now and then. He also didn't know many people as powerful as him. The guy was a beast. "And what do you mean 'everyone else'? You callin' me arrogant?" He asked spinning around his chair to see a normal sized cup of vodka. He grinned at Oga saying it was obvious to find him at the bar. "Oh c'mon man. I'm not that predictable am I?" He drank the entire cup in one gulp. Liquid fire pouring down his throat. "WOAH! Jesse you tryin' to kill me?! GIMME SOME MORE!" Then the final comment really got to him. Oga threw those deep life searching questions at the red head from time to time. Compared to the amount of s**t they made out alive of before getting to Suna. Alcohol didn't really seem that much of a challenge. "Yeah. That or women..." He said nudging his head towards two girls. They didn't seem like the usual ladies that attended the place. "There's one girl there that I really like, but I'm getting bored of this whole 'wanna ******** me? SURE HERE TAKE ME'. There's no challenge anymore." He threw his cup at the back of a guy's head and made a funny face as he turned around with a death glare. The man started walking up to him, but turned around the more he looked at Aleks. "Yeah that's right you panzy!" Aleksandr grinned at Oga who would probably slap him for the disrespect, but that was Aleksandr. Giving a ******** was to boring. Especially honor. "You know. When you taught me how to be a samurai you never did well on the whole honor and respect thing..."

Yes I'm Bad, But Not little

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

A cigarette was lit in Garnett's mouth. He was inhaling death that would never come for him. His twentieth today. He blew away the smoke, bloodstained lips tainting the smoke red. He was wearing a coat, slightly open down the middle with his Jashinist tattoo and necklace swinging free. As well as a kunai in his chest. He woke up from his ritual in the kuinoichi's apartment. She didn't put up much of a fight... he just stabbed her, and then himself after biting her lips hard. She liked it rough -- he was a new level. Garnett was still hungry however. He needed more favor. He needed more shinobi to kill. His eyes opened at the bar, the Neo Byakugan seeing hardcore chakra levels in that place. He smirked and ripped the Kunai free. In the allyway, no one could see him. No one needed to. He healed the wound nigh instantly and wiped away his blood. His red eyes found the two chuunin sitting near each other. He tensed his muscles and prepared to destroy them all in the name of his lord. He walked across the street, his jacket now buttoned up and a tarp inside of it, well hidden. He opened the door and made his way through, in conspicuous even with his occular jutsu on. So many people nowadays used their eyes at all points of the day, no one worth their doujutsu should ever turn them off. He walked past the chuunin without looking at them and smirked. He was ten feet away and contemplating killing everyone around, but instead he simply made his way to the bar and ordered an entire bottle of Bourbon. He looked the girl in her eyes, a young bartender with a nice bust and tattoos in her cleavage and on her arms. She handed him the bottle, and took his money. Before she could offer him change ( but not before he looked to see a plump, round a**) he turned away, walking deliberately to sit with the two samurai. Alright boys. Bottles on me, so let's play a drinking game, shall we? Hey, you two ladies. Come here and join us if you're game. I can cover the costs. Free alcohol calls! he smiled, completely charming in his tone and very inviting. He smiled at Nox specifically, then Bex, as he really did wish to play a game with them. As he finished his proposition, he'd smirk at the guys and lean over. I mean, free booze and nice boobs go a long way in the world of fun, you know? He would chuckle wryly. He knew nothing of them, so he didn't know, or care, if they would respond well to his joke.

User Image

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:15 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga would fist bump with the Samurai, they had known each other for as long as Oga could remember, it had been Oga that taught him some of the Samurai ways. "Bruh! You have surpassed the word arrogant, you are in a whole other category of it." Oga seemed unfazed on how Aleksandr acted, after all he was used to it, The waiter had brought Oga what he always drank, Honeyed Whiskey with two ice cubes, Oga would nod towards Jesse as a "thank you" motion. "Predictable is not the word... It's just that you almost live here." Oga would sip the Whiskey slowly and let his tongue taste the sweet taste of the honey and then the strong taste of the alcohol, it was a strange mix of tastes that pleased him in many ways. The response that Aleksandr gave of from the dying from drinking was expected. "Not like you deserve a warriors death anyway." Oga said with a chuckle, the next phrase was what hit him, almost making him spill the whiskey in his mouth, Aleksandr had said something about liking someone? Was this life or a Genjutsu, Oga did not even care for what he did at that moment, it was his turn to have a little fun. "Ok, then. How about I dare to go talk to her... No ninjutsu bull s**t, just pure talk. " It was going to be a fun way to pass the time and most likely watch Aleksandr get slapped. "Mate, teaching you honor was like teaching a rock how to swim. " It was indeed impossible to teach almost anything to the Samurai. Oga's train of thought was broke by a stranger walking into the bar, it felt like Death had followed behind the stranger, this man had never been seen by Oga anywhere around the village, meaning that he an outsider, Oga was not really fond of outsiders, the thing that bothered Oga the most was that the man came to sit with them, free booze and asking the two girls to join them, Oga himself was quite suspicious of the man, not that he would be rude to him or anything. "Free booze sounds great and all but I'll only have one more cup... Duty will call soon." Oga would signal the waitress to bring him more of his usual drink. It did seem on how the stranger acted that him and Aleksandr would either get along very well or they would be at each others throats in a few seconds. "So what brings you to this old dusty place?" Oga would casually ask after taking the last sip of his Whiskey from his previous cup.

malavaes

Kleine of Faggotry Wrote

The People Scream Kerron

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

The masses of men at the bar were getting a little braver as each moment passed, as each drink was downed. A few more shots and they'd probably do something they'd regret later. Nox wouldn't shy away from bashing some skulls, but that wasn't very high on her priority list. Right now, Bexley was number one. She caught the blush that invaded her cheeks, then smirked. "I would tend to agree." There was certainly pleasure on the doorstep, they just had to answer to the knocks; Bexley had to answer to the Nox. There wasn't much else to say. "Do you want to go somewhere else, Bex?" She would Bexley to her home, away from the rowdy bar. Away from mostly anything.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bexley Left

Stuff
                                                                • 12/4
                                                                • 180 CP
                                                                • Chuunin Assassin

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                  • Due to your high intelligence, you are able to analyze the battlefield and your opponent. By doing so you are able to predict the movements your opponent makes, before they even make them. This is not to be confused with perception. Tai styles such as the drunken fist, or other unpredictable styles, cannot be predicted.
                                                                  • You are able to manipulate your own shadows, you are not limited to grabbing your opponent, but are able to form weapons, armor, or shields from your shadows. However, this takes away from your actual shadow.
                                                                  • Members will always be able to manipulate their own shadow.
                                                                  • No one is immune to their shadow control
                                                                  • Due to your excellent battle strategy, all your teammates gain a +1/+1
                                                                  • Natural Shadow Length: 55 feet
                                                                  • Shadow Creation Strength: Iron
                                                                  • Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.
                                                                  • Arms & Legs Diamond Strength: (Locked)
                                                                  • No hand signs for Black Widow Techs
                                                                  • Superb Balance; Earth Jutsu Doesn't throw off; Sticks to Surfaces

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksandr laughed out loud at how his friend called him the super saiyan 2 of arrogance. It was on purpose he just didn't seem himself as other people. He saw himself as a God! Aleksandr the Great! The one and only! Calm the ******** down, Narrator Aleksandr thought to himself as he took another drink. The bar was the only place in time where he felt completely in power. While he wasn't a God in battle yet in there, he was at his most powerful. "Oh c'mon!" He shouted addressing the comment about a Warrior's Death. "That's like the coolest thing about being a samurai Oga! Having a bad a** death! If I don't get one it's your fault now." He stuck his tongue out at Oga with a childish expression. Then came the proposition to go hit on a girl without his Incubus powers. It wasn't like he needed it. Sometimes to challenge himself he would do it to challenge himself to break the usual routine. "Well I mean-" He started before a powerful presence entered the bar. It made Aleksandr's skin crawl. Something that was very rare. In battle he never lost his nerve constantly mocking his enemy, but this guy was something else. He was on a whole nother level of power. Not only that, but he sat next to the two. All the fear went away when the man suggested a drinking game and that he'd pay for the drinks. Quickly, Aleksandr spun around on his seat and slammed his fist on the table. "JESSIE! UNLEASH THE BOOZ!!" In Aleksandr's experience the guys who were the most dangerous also partied the hardest. It was gonna be a looooong night. He leaned closer to the new guy to listen to what he had to say and grinned. "Boobs, booze and fuks." He replied extending his hand to shake. Which he never did to anyone. Only to people he thought were cool and the new guy was passing the test with flying colors.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:18 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

The man would smile at the two boys, who seemed like his type of people. It was really too bad that most people tended to die around Garnett. If he didn't have an obligation to fill, he would love to make friends, party, be seen in all his glory. Instead people tended to disappear around him... But that part would come later if it came at all. Garnett shook his hand quickly and eagerly, smiling very charmingly at him. He snapped his finger, looking to the hot bartender from before. She looked enthralled nigh instantly. He signaled for a few glasses with a flick of his hand towards his mouth. She would bring them quickly, blushing a bit as Garnett held eye contact with her. He bit his lower lip as she asked if he needed anything else. He smiled and adjusted himself in his seat before replying. Nothing now. Perhaps I may need your help later. I plan on getting pretty loopy here soonish. He would wink to send her, heatedly, on her way. He looked back to his cohorts and popped the top off the bottle. Alright, since the ladies have decided against joining us, this game will be a bit different. How about we see whose got the biggest cajoneys amongst us present. He poured three glasses full of bourbon. Bottoms up boys, he would say holding his glass up to toast before tapping the table and taking the whole glass down without flinching a bit. This, would be but the beginning test.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

The moment the two shook hands Aleks sent something inside of his new friend. It wasn't on purpose he couldn't control it. Sure he could hit on girls without using his powers, but that required no eye contact or touching. Even they he still got them the guy was a natural by that point. Aleks noticed the flirting going on between the bartender and him and grinned as she walked away. Future plans boiling in his head. His attention came back to reality when the new friend suggested a drinking game of sorts. "You know. Some might call me a sleeze, but who needs women when you got BROS TO DRINK WITH!" Before he drank the bourbon though, Aleksandr placed his hand on the new guy's shoulder and pointed at the hot bartender. "Watch this." He whistled at the bartender to get her attention back to the three and shouted "You look like a fine piece of a**! Marry me and let's have beautiful babies I can see it right now!" Her eyes filled with fire as her neutral smile that bartenders who had seen a long day of bullshit carried. She marched towards Aleks who was smiling like a cynical brat. "Don't you Da-" Aleks looked over at the man shrouded by death and pointed his thumb at her. She couldn't stop looking at him. "We're the freaking protectors of this world. We shouldn't be treated like KINGS! Hey babe-" He started jumping over to where the hot bartender was. She looked like a vegetable while staring at him. "Call over some of the VIP ladies and get them over here. Two. One for me and one for my boy Oga over there. While you are gonna be with this bad boy right here!" Aleks pointed at Garnett and she simply nodded going to the VIP area to get the girls. When the bartender came back she was with two devilishly exquisite women. "I call the blondie!" He shouted jumping up and down on his seat. They would all sit on the men's respective laps. The bartender with Garnett. The busty blonde with Aleksandr and the smokin' hot red head with Oga. He gave his cup to the girl at his lap and shouted. "Give me some love baby!" She poured down the cup of bourbon down the loud man's throat. Instant pleasure hitting his head.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points : Garnett x5

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers