Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 pm
OOH SHINY
User Image
What are you like?: Rosalyn is a healer of the mind, using aromatherapy to soothe the senses and ease the soul. She resides in a garden, partially of her own making and has a wide knowledge of flowers. When Soquili come across her home, she offers them a place to rest, and if they are troubled, is more than willing to hear them out, in hopes that she can lift some of the burden that has been placed on their shoulders.
Where are you located?: A secluded grove in the Eastern Forest. Once you know where to find her, she's easier to locate a second time.
What goods/services do you have to trade?: She can offer the flowers grown in her garden, some of the flora are wild and unknown to her, so their is the likelihood that they are medicinal and she hasn't yet realized it. If there is any interest from the herd to learn about aromatherapy, Rosalyn would be happy to pass her craft along.
Are you after something specific in return?: A group to associate herself with. Rosalyn may live alone out of her own accord, but that doesn't mean she doesn't get lonely. It would also bring her joy to learn about medicinal plants. Her craft revolves around the mental state, but it would be a grand thing if she could learn something concerning medicinal herbs that healed physical wounds.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Ellie's plots are kind of up in the air right now, and it didn't seem like you saw her anyway even when I tried to double quote you. Oops. That said, I hope you don't mind me making another post in order to definitely add someone to the herd, as opposed to editing this one. sweatdrop

HEAL ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!
User Image
What are you like?: Eleanor, or "Ellie" as she calls herself, is perhaps one of the sweetest mares you'll meet. She is a lover of love and wants to make sure that everyone gets to feel adored at least once in their lifetimes--if not all the time. With a childlike lookout on the world, Ellie is oblivious to any concept of danger or evil. Even if she were to face a dangerous Soquili, it would be very likely that she wouldn't see them as such and instead try to do her best to make sure her new companion was happy with whatever she could provide for them.
(The OOC reason for wanting Eleanor to join up if for her to be protected. There are a lot of scary things out in the world, and Eleanor is too precious to me for me to allow her to get herself hurt. I thought it would be a nice exchange here. She could learn how to heal and gain the protection of being in a herd, and the herd would gain a decidicated healer.)
Do you consider yourself an experienced healer?: Oh no, definitely not. Ellie has had very little experience with healing and no one has approached her with willingness to teach her yet. However, she is very interested in learning, if it means that she can help others. In the herd, she would likely act as a healer's apprentice. If the need arises, she would also be willing to double-up as a helper, if others just told her what plants to look for.
Where will the group encounter you?: Ellie has the tendency to wander about without much inclination as to where she is going or why. That said, she can be found pretty much anywhere!
Will you be staying long?: While it seems as though Ellie has a case of wanderlust, she actually just keeps moving because she hasn't managed to find a permanent home to settle with. If the Healers Herd would have her, she would like to stay with them forever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:35 pm
Oh man, this thread will be getting an update in the near future >o>
-works on things-

belloblossom
OOH SHINY
User Image
What are you like?: Rosalyn is a healer of the mind, using aromatherapy to soothe the senses and ease the soul. She resides in a garden, partially of her own making and has a wide knowledge of flowers. When Soquili come across her home, she offers them a place to rest, and if they are troubled, is more than willing to hear them out, in hopes that she can lift some of the burden that has been placed on their shoulders.
Where are you located?: A secluded grove in the Eastern Forest. Once you know where to find her, she's easier to locate a second time.
What goods/services do you have to trade?: She can offer the flowers grown in her garden, some of the flora are wild and unknown to her, so their is the likelihood that they are medicinal and she hasn't yet realized it. If there is any interest from the herd to learn about aromatherapy, Rosalyn would be happy to pass her craft along.
Are you after something specific in return?: A group to associate herself with. Rosalyn may live alone out of her own accord, but that doesn't mean she doesn't get lonely. It would also bring her joy to learn about medicinal plants. Her craft revolves around the mental state, but it would be a grand thing if she could learn something concerning medicinal herbs that healed physical wounds.

Rosalyn sounds delightful biggrin ! Also the aromatherapy is very interesting *-*! The healers would be very interested in learning and would have no problem teaching Rosalyn about medicinal plants! They could even plant some in her garden with seeds and sprouts that they've collected  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:45 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Rosalyn sounds delightful biggrin ! Also the aromatherapy is very interesting *-*! The healers would be very interested in learning and would have no problem teaching Rosalyn about medicinal plants! They could even plant some in her garden with seeds and sprouts that they've collected

Oh, good! I was so hoping to get her involved with the group! 3nodding
She would be more than happy to receive the seeds and sprouts they offer and if they flourished, she could set it aside as their own supply, if they are ever running short on important herbs.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, and I look forward to doing some plotting with you and the herd in the future! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:19 pm
Bookmarking to come back later...watch this post...I'm adding my eyeball boyo in when I get back online tomorrow. heart  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:18 am
User Image
What are you like?: Illumunatus considers the question for a moment and shrugs,"Fun, I think. Look I have a friend", he says as he gestures to his tail, Cyclops. "Other than that, I don't know." He pauses with a look on his face as if the question had turned sour,"you tell me?"
Do you consider yourself an experienced healer?: "Nope! I'm not a unicorn so it doesn't come naturally to me either."
Where will the group encounter you?: The foal paces around the questioner's feet,"I want to travel the world therefore you can find me anywhere."
Will you be staying long?: The young foal is not sure of such a big question. "Maybe? Would you like that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:08 am
User Image
What are you like?: Harmony has a very kind, easy soul. She believes in peace and goodness above all and seeks to help others in every way she can. Extraordinarily optimistic, Harmony is extremely gentle, finding great comfort in the presence of others. Oftentimes others presume her to be rather airheaded, as she has the habit of getting lost in her own mind. She is rather intelligent, but sees no necessity in presenting as such unless the situation warrants it.
Do you consider yourself an experienced healer?: Harmony is not an experienced healer, having only used her healing capabilities on very small injuries. The group enchants her mind in offering an opportunity for her to learn more about her ability and use it for good.
Where will the group encounter you?: She is rather nomadic and adventurous by nature, so she can be found anywhere throughout the lands.
Will you be staying long?: Her intention is to stay as long as they'll let her!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:21 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

User Image
What are you like?: Rosario has always been enthusiastic about learning his parents crafts and will always be interested in learning more about it. Kind, friendly and often seen with a smile upon his face, Rosario has a good bedside manner, whether he's with a patient or a friend.
Do you consider yourself an experienced healer?: Born to a traveling healer father and a mother that dealt in healing through aromatherapy, Rosario's interest in healing blossomed earlier than that of his sibling. He traveled with his father as a foal to learn about his healing magic and as an adult he made frequent trips back to his mother to learn about aromatherapy or any sort of medicinal healing.
Where will the group encounter you?: Like through one of their affliates: his mother, Rosalyn.
Will you be staying long?: Once he finds the herd, he'll be staying with them indefinitely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:10 pm
HOWDY NEIGHBOR!
What is your herd name?: Guardians of the Western Woods
What is your herd like?: With an affinity for nature and a love of the forest, the Soquili of this herd have vowed to protect the Western Wood and all its inhabitants from unsavory characters. Well versed in herbology, fighting and gardening, these equine want nothing more than to provide care for the a Forest in thanks for the home it's giving them.
Where are you located?: The main camp is located within the center of the Western Forest, but calls the entirety of the Forest their home.
Is the group allowed to pass through your lands?: Yes.
Are you interested in trade?: Yes.
Do you require the skills of our group for anything?: Yes; the healers of the Forest would love to share both knowledge and seedlings whenever the Travelling Healers Herd decides to pass through the herd lands.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Really hoping this herd is still active!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:19 pm
belloblossom
HOWDY NEIGHBOR!
What is your herd name?: Guardians of the Western Woods
What is your herd like?: With an affinity for nature and a love of the forest, the Soquili of this herd have vowed to protect the Western Wood and all its inhabitants from unsavory characters. Well versed in herbology, fighting and gardening, these equine want nothing more than to provide care for the a Forest in thanks for the home it's giving them.
Where are you located?: The main camp is located within the center of the Western Forest, but calls the entirety of the Forest their home.
Is the group allowed to pass through your lands?: Yes.
Are you interested in trade?: Yes.
Do you require the skills of our group for anything?: Yes; the healers of the Forest would love to share both knowledge and seedlings whenever the Travelling Healers Herd decides to pass through the herd lands.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Really hoping this herd is still active!

Heyo, yeah it is somewhat active still. I've just been really busy since I moved to China lol. I'm going to work on updating things soon uwu  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff