Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Old Fart, Coming Through.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love to sing-a..
  about the moon-a
  and the June-a
  and your untimely demise-a
View Results

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 pm
Saffrons_Curse
MissLivingDeadGirl
Saffrons_Curse
MissLivingDeadGirl
Saffrons_Curse

Oh hai! It's nice to meetcha! biggrin Your avie is totally right up my alley. xd
Welcome to the guild, new friend!
Hi there! Likewise~~ >w<
Aw thanks! Yours is quite adorable! >w<

Thanks, haha! xD

Holy balls! Can we just talk about you having a Bad Religion song on your profile. heart __ heart
Heeee~~ <3 I've been listening to them a lot lately. Before, I only knew the songs from them that were on Crazy Taxi [because I ******** love the s**t outta that game kasdgh rkdfg], which admittedly, this song is [but shhh~~], but recently made a playlist that has all the songs from all of their SIXTEEN GODDAMN ALBUMS jbhfgaklf and they just have so many awesome songs sgjuhilugsdg like Parallel, I Love My Computer, and one that I want on my mp3 like 3 years ago, A Walk. XD <333 I also really like the drums on theirrrr Sinister Rouge song * w*

Yeah man, they're pretty old school. They got lots of stuff out there. It's always nice to see people with similar music tastes on here. ^.^ A lot of times it's hard to find people that like punk.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:52 pm
MissLivingDeadGirl
Saffrons_Curse
Heeee~~ <3 I've been listening to them a lot lately. Before, I only knew the songs from them that were on Crazy Taxi [because I ******** love the s**t outta that game kasdgh rkdfg], which admittedly, this song is [but shhh~~], but recently made a playlist that has all the songs from all of their SIXTEEN GODDAMN ALBUMS jbhfgaklf and they just have so many awesome songs sgjuhilugsdg like Parallel, I Love My Computer, and one that I want on my mp3 like 3 years ago, A Walk. XD <333 I also really like the drums on theirrrr Sinister Rouge song * w*

Yeah man, they're pretty old school. They got lots of stuff out there. It's always nice to see people with similar music tastes on here. ^.^ A lot of times it's hard to find people that like punk.
xD! I .. never even considered them to be old school lgikhlagjdfl idky, though. X'Da -shrug-
But yeah, they've got like over 200 songs like dammn~~ What's even better is they're still making stuff! True North only came out like last year. :'D <3
And the singer guy, I really love how his voice sounds. ; w;! <3

I like a bunch of stuff~ UuU Just yesterday I was listening to this Swing and Electro Swing music mix on youtube. * w* Now I'm listening to some Karnivool~
But I am pretty lacking in my knowledge of punk. I know about a few bands, sex pistols, some of rancid's stuff, bad religion, I knew this one old AFI song, Total Immortal but that was all until they became more idk.. pop-y? XD and like.. idk if The Offspring counts? XDa a little bit of the Clash.but yeah. -shrug- XDa I know a song byyy the Vandals [it's a birthday song], and I think I might check them out more... o uoa
Are there any bands in particular that you'd recommend? 8Da  

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:15 am
Saffrons_Curse
MissLivingDeadGirl
Saffrons_Curse

xD! I .. never even considered them to be old school lgikhlagjdfl idky, though. X'Da -shrug-
But yeah, they've got like over 200 songs like dammn~~ What's even better is they're still making stuff! True North only came out like last year. :'D <3

I like a bunch of stuff~ UuU Just yesterday I was listening to this Swing and Electro Swing music mix on youtube. * w* Now I'm listening to some Karnivool~
But I am pretty lacking in my knowledge of punk. I know about a few bands, sex pistols, some of rancid's stuff, bad religion, I knew this one old AFI song, Total Immortal but that was all until they became more idk.. pop-y? XD and like.. idk if The Offspring counts? XDa a little bit of the Clash.but yeah. -shrug- XDa I know a song byyy the Vandals [it's a birthday song], and I think I might check them out more... o uoa

Rancid is one of my favorite bands. They're really great. Lars Fredrickson and the Bastards is the guitarist from Rancid's band. They're good. (I don't know if I would ever consider AFI punk lol.) The Vandals are great also. biggrin Oi To The World is my favorite song by them. They also did a really neat cover of Summer Lovin'. (Grease is amazing, amirite?)
Obviously everyone should know The Ramones and The Misfits. 3nodding Always a good place to start. The Adicts, The Distillers (also one of my faves), Social Distortion (another of my faves. razz But they're more Rockabilly.), Transplants, Bouncing Souls (I think you'll like these guys. Lean on Sheena is my favorite song.), The Briggs are amazing as well. biggrin I hope you like some of these bands. biggrin The list goes on forever!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:10 pm
Hello , and Welcome!  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 am
MissLivingDeadGirl
Saffrons_Curse
MissLivingDeadGirl
Saffrons_Curse

Rancid is one of my favorite bands. They're really great. Lars Fredrickson and the Bastards is the guitarist from Rancid's band. They're good. (I don't know if I would ever consider AFI punk lol.) The Vandals are great also. biggrin Oi To The World is my favorite song by them. They also did a really neat cover of Summer Lovin'. (Grease is amazing, amirite?)
Obviously everyone should know The Ramones and The Misfits. 3nodding Always a good place to start. The Adicts, The Distillers (also one of my faves), Social Distortion (another of my faves. razz But they're more Rockabilly.), Transplants, Bouncing Souls (I think you'll like these guys. Lean on Sheena is my favorite song.), The Briggs are amazing as well. biggrin I hope you like some of these bands. biggrin The list goes on forever!

* W* Plethora of informatioon~~
Oh hey I do know some Ramones, but just the really popular songs, Blitzkrieg Pop, Beat on the Brat, I Wanna Be Sedated. XDa

Hah!! I looked them up yesterday and thought that's what they were referring to~ > w
Oh? :ua Then what would you think [this] song should be uuuuhh categorized as? XDa [tbh, that's what I think of when I hear them since it's the first one I heard from them. All the other stuff, Miss Murder etc, while not awful, I don't actually consider it part of the same band or something. I do kinda wanna look into older AFI, this song was pretty cool. o uo]

I'll have to check out these guys tomorrow/later today when I have the time to, but dfkghagk gf <33
Also, I hear about the Misfits everywhere, but I don't think I've actually sat myself down and listened to them! XDa I'll have to do that. C: I've heard the name Social Distortion a few times as well. O 3O

Eeee~ O wO <3 Sooon my preciousessesesiess I will get to know you all~~~ UuU  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:37 am
BlackRoseBleeding
Hello , and Welcome!
Hi! Thank you thank you! > W< <333  

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gohan_Saru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:58 pm
Saffrons_Curse
easter bunniii
Oh wow! This site must be good then if you stuck around that long. Hopefully I find a good forum that I enjoy.
3nodding It's not without its flaws of course, but I've grown more attached to it than I've ever been to pretty much any other site! XDa

Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
XD!! hehehe

Well, I found one for Old GAIANS, but *I* fit into that category, too, but >:V I'm not old yet dammit... at least not in this convo.

Bwah-hahaha! You're old too! cat_blaugh
Yup, them youngster keep on gettin' younger and we just keep beein' told we're older and older. cat_whee

Huaa XD! Well, I'll accept it in terms of Gaia-age.. I mean.. I've comparatively been around to see the dinosaurs. O vOa

XD! Old and Me? In the same sentence? HAH! What blasphemy is this?!

Whenever you talk to a 5 year old, they will think you are ancient. cat_razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 am
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
easter bunniii
Oh wow! This site must be good then if you stuck around that long. Hopefully I find a good forum that I enjoy.
3nodding It's not without its flaws of course, but I've grown more attached to it than I've ever been to pretty much any other site! XDa

Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
XD!! hehehe

Well, I found one for Old GAIANS, but *I* fit into that category, too, but >:V I'm not old yet dammit... at least not in this convo.

Yup, them youngster keep on gettin' younger and we just keep beein' told we're older and older. cat_whee

Huaa XD! Well, I'll accept it in terms of Gaia-age.. I mean.. I've comparatively been around to see the dinosaurs. O vOa

HNNGG sibh rkgiaulgsd @m@ nflkasf Nope. I reject your reality. @m@  

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:28 am
                HAHAH
                cool, silent, mysterious types
                this was my life goal as a kid and i still kinda admire anyone who can act like that but i know it'll never be that way for me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:25 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
easter bunniii

Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
XD!! hehehe

HNNGG sibh rkgiaulgsd @m@ nflkasf Nope. I reject your reality. @m@

Bwah-haha! Face it, there will be younger and younger people every day, and age just won't wait for ya, mark my words, youngin'!!!

Anyway, anything cool going on with you? Ain't that what the kids are sayin'?  

Gohan_Saru

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 pm
Gohan_Saru
Bwah-haha! Face it, there will be younger and younger people every day, and age just won't wait for ya, mark my words, youngin'!!!

Anyway, anything cool going on with you? Ain't that what the kids are sayin'?
Lawl, yeah. XDa

Nope, gramps, it's "sup" now.
I'm listening to [this] xDa I'm trying to doodle, but I'm too tired to have the energy to do so. XDa gkbfhglkaghs; So I'm just wasting time atm. XDa But I .. maybe I can doodle somethiingg aisfughlfugbafg >:U  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:26 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Lawl, yeah. XDa

I'm listening to [this] xDa I'm trying to doodle, but I'm too tired to have the energy to do so. XDa gkbfhglkaghs; So I'm just wasting time atm. XDa But I .. maybe I can doodle somethiingg aisfughlfugbafg >:U

That was hilarious. That made my day right there, and sadly, I understood all of it. Old and sad. cat_crying
Yeah, sorry, sup?
Good luck with the doodles! Try stick figures if all else fails.  

Gohan_Saru

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:42 am
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
Lawl, yeah. XDa

That was hilarious. That made my day right there, and sadly, I understood all of it. Old and sad. cat_crying
Yeah, sorry, sup?
Dude, I Love ERB so much man. xD!
[Steven King vs Edgar Allen Poe] [Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso] [Doc Brown vs Doctor Who] [Doctor Seuss vs William Shakespeare] [Mr T vs Mr Rogers] [Joan of Arc vs Miley Cyrus] [Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking] [Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs] [Bill Nye vs Sir Isaac Newton] [Goku vs Superman] [Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama] [Adam vs Eve] [Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe] [ George Washington vs William Wallace] [Mozart vs Skrillex][Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge] [Mario Bros vs Wright Bros]
Just check out whichever ones pop out at you, these are all really great. Cx!!!

Also~ I think it was just cause I was tired cause I was trying to fix my sleeping pattern so I had been up for almost 24 hours at that time XDa  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:58 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
Lawl, yeah. XDa

Yeah, sorry, sup?
[Steven King vs Edgar Allen Poe] [Bob Ross vs Pablo Picasso] [Doc Brown vs Doctor Who] [Doctor Seuss vs William Shakespeare] [Mr T vs Mr Rogers] [Joan of Arc vs Miley Cyrus] [Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking] [Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs] [Bill Nye vs Sir Isaac Newton] [Goku vs Superman] [Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama] [Adam vs Eve] [Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe] [ George Washington vs William Wallace] [Mozart vs Skrillex][Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge] [Mario Bros vs Wright Bros]

Also~ I think it was just cause I was tired cause I was trying to fix my sleeping pattern so I had been up for almost 24 hours at that time XDa

Checking 'em all out. Yeah, sleep is kinda important. I hear people need that stuff.  

Gohan_Saru

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:38 am
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
Gohan_Saru
Saffrons_Curse
Lawl, yeah. XDa

Yeah, sorry, sup?

Checking 'em all out. Yeah, sleep is kinda important. I hear people need that stuff.
Huuueee enjoy! > w< <333

Lol yeah something like that. XDa  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas