Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Foxy Lady Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:25 pm
Good luck on your quest  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:01 pm
Phaedrina

I think the Welcoming Fairy mentioned Dumpster Dive, although I had no idea I could play every 5 minutes. Mostly I have been getting the little carts, clicking the Dumpster game, and then exploring the forums. All I seem to get are these Philosopher Cache items, but when I open them, I get another bag, and then when I pick an item, it doesn't sell for much. Am I better off just selling the first bag?

I can't find the H&R Wesley Grab Bags in the Market Place. Where do you find them?

I'm not sure I really understand about gold generators. It sounds like you spend real money to buy gold? Previously you would just spend real money to buy items? It was definitely simpler before, when there was no real money, and you just showed up.

XD That sounds a lot like what I do. ^^ Except that I also check the Cash Tree for videos (if/when I remember).

Yep, as long as the dumpster is full, you can dive as many times as you want (every 5 minutes). If it's not full, you'll receive items from the Admin. Once you get between 10-20 items from the Admin, it will stop you and ask you to donate. (You can, but in my experience it doesn't affect your ability to dive.) Once the dumpster is full again (that same day), you'll be able to dive. It resets at 12 am PST.

And... yep... it's mostly full of Philosopher's Caches right now. It's all a numbers game. It's up to you. The Philosopher's Cache (before opening it) has a sell back value of 25k. Or you could open it for a chance at items that sell for more than 25k. (Plus, some of the bags have components that would sell for 10k, yet the bags sell for less than that.)
I can tell you that several months ago, I found it was worth opening the Philosopher's Caches... but that was when the Philosopher's Cache was worth less (12k ish? It wasn't possible to sell it back for 25k yet) and the Gold Caches were worth about a million(?) gold. I don't know how it is now. However, the Philosopher's Caches now have a 2% chance of granting Heart Charms... so... maybe it's worth opening? I don't know. > < [source]

H&R Wesley is in the second row of shops. :) It's good you didn't find the bag in the marketplace ("mp"), users are overpricing it. XD; You should've seen it by typing in “Wesley”.
That grab bag is also a risk. <.< >.> It's best to play those things when they're first released. I don't usually play them, but I did this time. I spent 7 mil on them. I got at least one of each item, except for the blue beanie. (I just bought it from the marketplace.) Overall, it would’ve cost much more to buy every item off the mp. I also happened to gross 23 mil due to selling a double. (Woot!) In the first days of its release, I saw users saying that they made billions~ [item list]

Well, there was still real money because people were able to buy (donate for) Monthly Collectibles since 2003. But life was still simple. XD; The Cash Shop did make things more convoluted. But even then, money was usually spent directly on items. Chance Items did rarely give out mythrill coins as a prize, but the gold amount awarded was rather paltry. The staff also made sure to have gold sinks that would adjust the market if things got out of hand. Now, we have items where people are spending money to buy items that generate tons of gold into the system. Heck, there have been multiple gold gens in the Cash Shop at once. And each new gold gen promises more gold than the last. And, you know, basic economics… too much buying power just makes all the market prices keep increasing.
Gaia's also sneaky. It hides items that people want within gold generators. Therefore, many people who are against gold gens will still play for a chance at those coveted items. (Many of those users are diligent about getting rid of that gold. Two ways are sinking it into the Kickstarters and buying Philosopher’s Caches and dumping them into Dumpster Dive. Philosopher’s Caches only recently got the 25k sell back value, otherwise, they didn’t generate gold unless you sold components for sell back prices.)
But yeah, I agree with your statement... it was much easier to predict the marketplace in the past.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:07 pm
Phaedrina
By the way, I deleted some of the messages from the Welcoming Fairy by accident. I have been saving some of them with links, so I can use them as a reference. I deleted the one talking about Art, which was somewhere between Day 15 and 20? I was thinking of trying to sell some art to generate gold. I tried checking the forum, but most people are complaining about these messages... I don't know why, because I have found them helpful. Anyway, do you know of a link to all the messages? I can probably just keep refining my search terms in the forums, but I thought I'd ask!

I don't view you as pushing TekTek! Sometimes I just get frustrated because I wish I had more free time to just plunk around on the computer. It seems right now I am spending so much time learning all about the changes, I'm not spending very much time role playing in the forums like I used to.

I might be interested in trying the zOMG game, but it looks like there is some controversy about the maintenance? I just searched through the forums to get some basic information about the game. When the maintenance is finished, I'd definitely want to check with you prior to trying to make gold off the game.

O: Darn. I usually do have something up my sleeve. I’ve never actually seen all of the Welcoming Fairy messages. u. u I want to see them. xD So, if you find a thread that archives them, I’d love to see it. Or! O: Maybe other newbies in this guild still have the messages. o wo I never thought about that. I wonder if I could ask users to post the messages. We could even make our own archive! >D I’m liking this idea. But yeah > <;; I don’t know of an archive.
See, the Welcoming Fairy hiccups and sends messages to “old” users from time to time. I’ve seen three of her messages. XD; But that’s it. So you probably found threads where people are complaining about the glitch.

Artists have always been very well off on this site so that’s definitely something to look into. It’s been a while since I’ve hung out around the art community, but I have seen some of the artists converse in the GCD recently. Apparently, it’s harder to price art now. If you get the $10/hour that many people would normally charge, then users don’t feel it’s worth billions and billions of gold. There’s some argument about virtual currency not having anything to do with a gold to cash conversion….. But that’s just cheap people trying to argue away. <.< >.> I mean, billions of gold does take time to earn…. But art also takes time to make.

Anyway, there’s a forum for pricing art. You post your art and users tell you how much they think it’s worth. In my experience, it’s not worth it. The forum is horribly slow. And any responses people give will vary drastically from way too little to too much. You’re better off gauging your prices by combing art shops and comparing your art to what others are charging. I’ve also heard that doing a freebie shop is a good first step. Ask for tips. You’ll be able to judge by interest, how big your tips are, and how some users will say, “Wow! You’re doing this for free? I’d so pay x amount for your art if this were a shop!”

I often feel like that. xD I have so many grand plans for things I want to do on Gaia. But I find that it’s a tossup. Doing anything that would make gold is boring… And the things that I want to do don’t make gold. XP But I’d rather do those things. xD …And is why I’m poor. Er, I have items... but I have no buying power since I'm not willing to sell those items.

zOMG was already in a state that was deemed “maintenance mode.” Gaia vowed that it wouldn’t scrap the game, but won’t update it. The game doesn’t make enough money compared to the time it takes to work on it. In its heyday, special events took place for Easter, Christmas and Halloween. Gaia really tried to push the game and make it successful. There’s been so many staff changes that nobody left at Gaia even knows how to work on it anymore. Some users are scared that taking zOMG down for maintenance is just the first step in a plot to remove the game entirely. That's why there are people who are unhappy with it being down right now instead of excited that Gaia is actually doing work on it. And sure thing. ;3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:16 pm
Phaedrina
Thanks for the Halloween related tips! I don't think I'll be in the forums area as my gold is pretty much spoken for. The games and trick or treating sounds like a lot of fun! There are a lot of stores, I haven't been to them all yet... Are there any you would recommend for getting a Halloween costume?

Booty Grab sounds like a slow way to earn gold. I might try the fishing, but will probably wait until we get into winter weather. For now, I'll continue to explore. I wonder if someone has done a comparison of the various ways to earn gold? That would be really interesting!

I was a little impatient today, because I wanted to break 2 billion, so I just sold the two heart charms I had. I'm glad I didn't have three, or I may have tried making the glasses. I would have been sad. I'll try to save, but I'm almost 3% towards my goal! cat_rofl

No worries! I am not appear to be overly active, but I am lurking in the background, exploring and reading various areas. The terms are getting easier, but I will definitely ask as I come across ones I find confusing. Mostly I just throw things into the forum search and see if I can figure it out!

Um, I guess another question would be how do you communicate with people? I have to keep scrolling up and down in the little box to check your previous message so I can reply. I keep feeling like I'm missing details though. Is there an easier way to answer the longer posts?

Thanks again for all your wonderful help! cat_biggrin

Recently, a staff member who works on the Halloween event said that it will take little to no gold to participate in it. So we’ll see. XD; Heh, you’ll most likely see all the stores during ToTing so you might as well wait until then. ^^ Well, each store technically has a theme… but it’s not always apparent. If you want classic costumes, definitely check out Barton Boutique. It’s basically the costume shop. CrosStich has some Halloween-themed items. Anndddd the others might apply depending on what theme you want. ^^ Click on the human filter to make your search easier, unless you want some paw (the animal base) clothes.

Ugh. Yeah I’ve seen comparisons over the years, but I haven’t seen any for the current economy. I have seen what people generally recommend though. XD; Nothing beats buying something for cash and selling it. Er, art comes very close. XD Other than that, playing the market is the absolute best way to make gold. Buy the right item, wait a week, sell for 500 mil more than you bought it for. Make your gold work for you. And past that, you’ve got crafting (GoFusion) and Alchemy… And then Fishing and collecting trash in Towns. …. Booty Grab used to be high on the list, but I wouldn’t recommend it now. > < Oh. And selling things you find in the Dumpster. Actually, most of my newer, more expensive items came from the Dumpster. XD But I like them too much to sell them. > <

Sweet! O: Congrats on breaking the 2b mark! o wo Yeah I made one item in GoFusion so far. I think I used like 40 heart charms (plus the others). Don’t remember. I currently have 76 heart charms, but I plan on making a couple items once I get around to it. … If you can’t tell by now, I’m a hoarder. xD; So I can easily just hold onto things.

Totally, I love the forum search. <3 It makes Gaian life so much easier.

Ha, that made me laugh. XD This brings me back to when another Gaian and I used to have large posts and people would ask us how we followed our own conversations. Personally, I like to keep the other post open in a different tab. Or I like to hit “preview” and scroll up to the preview, instead of scrolling through the text box. But here, I actually just went and copy/pasted into word. XD; It made it easier to split screen this conversation. Thanks for this! XD I haven’t done this much talking on Gaia in a while, even though I just technically typed in word. XDDD Annnddd I decided to split this up so it didn't look like a wall of text. <.< >.>

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm
kazeaka
Good luck on your quest

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:25 pm
sdrawkcab

Your responses made me smile so big! You are wonderfully thorough. I have copied everything into Word, and I am starting on your reply. Real life kept me away for a couple days, so I am looking forward to catching up!  

Phaedrina

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:27 pm
Thank you NSTG Fairy! The wings are lovely, and just my color!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm
sdrawkcab

XD That sounds a lot like what I do. ^^ Except that I also check the Cash Tree for videos (if/when I remember).

Yep, as long as the dumpster is full, you can dive as many times as you want (every 5 minutes). If it's not full, you'll receive items from the Admin. Once you get between 10-20 items from the Admin, it will stop you and ask you to donate. (You can, but in my experience it doesn't affect your ability to dive.) Once the dumpster is full again (that same day), you'll be able to dive. It resets at 12 am PST.

And... yep... it's mostly full of Philosopher's Caches right now. It's all a numbers game. It's up to you. The Philosopher's Cache (before opening it) has a sell back value of 25k. Or you could open it for a chance at items that sell for more than 25k. (Plus, some of the bags have components that would sell for 10k, yet the bags sell for less than that.)
I can tell you that several months ago, I found it was worth opening the Philosopher's Caches... but that was when the Philosopher's Cache was worth less (12k ish? It wasn't possible to sell it back for 25k yet) and the Gold Caches were worth about a million(?) gold. I don't know how it is now. However, the Philosopher's Caches now have a 2% chance of granting Heart Charms... so... maybe it's worth opening? I don't know. > < [source]

H&R Wesley is in the second row of shops. :) It's good you didn't find the bag in the marketplace ("mp"), users are overpricing it. XD; You should've seen it by typing in “Wesley”.
That grab bag is also a risk. <.< >.> It's best to play those things when they're first released. I don't usually play them, but I did this time. I spent 7 mil on them. I got at least one of each item, except for the blue beanie. (I just bought it from the marketplace.) Overall, it would’ve cost much more to buy every item off the mp. I also happened to gross 23 mil due to selling a double. (Woot!) In the first days of its release, I saw users saying that they made billions~ [item list]

Well, there was still real money because people were able to buy (donate for) Monthly Collectibles since 2003. But life was still simple. XD; The Cash Shop did make things more convoluted. But even then, money was usually spent directly on items. Chance Items did rarely give out mythrill coins as a prize, but the gold amount awarded was rather paltry. The staff also made sure to have gold sinks that would adjust the market if things got out of hand. Now, we have items where people are spending money to buy items that generate tons of gold into the system. Heck, there have been multiple gold gens in the Cash Shop at once. And each new gold gen promises more gold than the last. And, you know, basic economics… too much buying power just makes all the market prices keep increasing.
Gaia's also sneaky. It hides items that people want within gold generators. Therefore, many people who are against gold gens will still play for a chance at those coveted items. (Many of those users are diligent about getting rid of that gold. Two ways are sinking it into the Kickstarters and buying Philosopher’s Caches and dumping them into Dumpster Dive. Philosopher’s Caches only recently got the 25k sell back value, otherwise, they didn’t generate gold unless you sold components for sell back prices.)
But yeah, I agree with your statement... it was much easier to predict the marketplace in the past.

I haven’t seen any items from Admin yet, but at least now I have an understanding of what it will mean. Perhaps tonight I will see something as I’m working on the response to you! There must be a lot of people both donating and diving in order for the dumpster to be empty. I just tried again, and I guess I won’t have to wait as long as I thought. I got some rocks for the Aquarium. Do you use your aquarium? What about your house? I got some items for the house with the chance today.

I’ll probably just see how the day feels with the Philosopher’s Caches. I opened the one I got earlier today, and randomly picked an item, but it looks like I may have to put a bit more thought into the process. I don’t think the item I got will be able to sell for as much as the bag could have. I think I will need to do some research before picking an item in the future! Any chance at getting heart charms is worth it, if I am going to collect them and try for an item.

I found the shop H&R Wesley and bought one of the bags! I think I couldn’t find the item in the MP because I just copied the whole name of the bag, rather than just Wesley. That will be a good reminder in the future to try different variations. I did manage to get a shirt, and the average price of the shirt would make up for the cost of the grab bag, but the lowest price is about half of the price. I might hold onto the shirt to see if it goes up later! Do they announce when they create a new item? Or did you have to watch the shop every day?

You know, I think I may have just been oblivious to the money portion because I didn’t have any to spend on something online. I probably won’t buy anything with real money any time soon, and just collect the cash through the videos like you do. Adds a challenge, rather than being able to buy whatever I would like. Hopefully that will keep me interested, and not frustrate me!  

Phaedrina

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm
sdrawkcab
O: Darn. I usually do have something up my sleeve. I’ve never actually seen all of the Welcoming Fairy messages. u. u I want to see them. xD So, if you find a thread that archives them, I’d love to see it. Or! O: Maybe other newbies in this guild still have the messages. o wo I never thought about that. I wonder if I could ask users to post the messages. We could even make our own archive! >D I’m liking this idea. But yeah > <;; I don’t know of an archive.
See, the Welcoming Fairy hiccups and sends messages to “old” users from time to time. I’ve seen three of her messages. XD; But that’s it. So you probably found threads where people are complaining about the glitch.

Once I read the messages from the Welcoming Fairy, I deleted the ones I wasn’t interested in afterwards. Unfortunately that means I don’t have a lot of them, but I will keep the ones I have from now on. I have done a couple searches in the forum, but it looks mostly like people are complaining about The Welcoming Fairy targeting them after being members for years. I’ll keep checking, maybe ask in a couple different forums. If I don’t see anything in the next week or so, maybe it would be helpful to make an archive! It would be fun to make something that could be useful! It would be even better if we could work together!

Bedtime now – I will write back to the rest tomorrow. I’m sorry I wasn’t overly focused tonight. I was watching Survivor at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:37 pm
Uuggh.. Have been gradually losing weight over the past while, and am now doing a final push (within safe means) to get to goal weight by the end of the month.. I have serious brain fog and can barely function. Typing is hard. crying  

Phaedrina

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 pm
sdrawkcab

Artists have always been very well off on this site so that’s definitely something to look into. It’s been a while since I’ve hung out around the art community, but I have seen some of the artists converse in the GCD recently. Apparently, it’s harder to price art now. If you get the $10/hour that many people would normally charge, then users don’t feel it’s worth billions and billions of gold. There’s some argument about virtual currency not having anything to do with a gold to cash conversion….. But that’s just cheap people trying to argue away. <.< >.> I mean, billions of gold does take time to earn…. But art also takes time to make.

Anyway, there’s a forum for pricing art. You post your art and users tell you how much they think it’s worth. In my experience, it’s not worth it. The forum is horribly slow. And any responses people give will vary drastically from way too little to too much. You’re better off gauging your prices by combing art shops and comparing your art to what others are charging. I’ve also heard that doing a freebie shop is a good first step. Ask for tips. You’ll be able to judge by interest, how big your tips are, and how some users will say, “Wow! You’re doing this for free? I’d so pay x amount for your art if this were a shop!”

I often feel like that. xD I have so many grand plans for things I want to do on Gaia. But I find that it’s a tossup. Doing anything that would make gold is boring… And the things that I want to do don’t make gold. XP But I’d rather do those things. xD …And is why I’m poor. Er, I have items... but I have no buying power since I'm not willing to sell those items.

zOMG was already in a state that was deemed “maintenance mode.” Gaia vowed that it wouldn’t scrap the game, but won’t update it. The game doesn’t make enough money compared to the time it takes to work on it. In its heyday, special events took place for Easter, Christmas and Halloween. Gaia really tried to push the game and make it successful. There’s been so many staff changes that nobody left at Gaia even knows how to work on it anymore. Some users are scared that taking zOMG down for maintenance is just the first step in a plot to remove the game entirely. That's why there are people who are unhappy with it being down right now instead of excited that Gaia is actually doing work on it. And sure thing. ;3

I’m a slow poke! Sorry!

I really appreciated all the feedback about the art, and the difficulty with pricing items. I think I like the idea you mentioned about doing a freebie shop. I would be happy to make items for people who can’t afford to buy anything, and if someone wanted to leave a tip, I would be happy to accept! I’ll have to wander over and take a peek. Any excuse to practice is always appreciated! I think I will enjoy this a lot more than playing some of the games, anyway!

What are the things you would want to do to make gold? I just love how every time I see your avatar you have something different on. I guess that is one of the joys of having a ton of items!

Well, it would be sad to miss out on zOMG, so hopefully the game does come back! What did they do for the special events on there? I couldn’t find anything about the game on the Gaia website, so took a chance and did a Google search. I found a link to zOMG from Google, so was able to read up a bit about the game. It looks like fun! It must have been quite something when the game first came out. The drawings and colors are so vivid, and the scenes look so cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:34 pm
sdrawkcab

Recently, a staff member who works on the Halloween event said that it will take little to no gold to participate in it. So we’ll see. XD; Heh, you’ll most likely see all the stores during ToTing so you might as well wait until then. ^^ Well, each store technically has a theme… but it’s not always apparent. If you want classic costumes, definitely check out Barton Boutique. It’s basically the costume shop. CrosStich has some Halloween-themed items. Anndddd the others might apply depending on what theme you want. ^^ Click on the human filter to make your search easier, unless you want some paw (the animal base) clothes.

Ugh. Yeah I’ve seen comparisons over the years, but I haven’t seen any for the current economy. I have seen what people generally recommend though. XD; Nothing beats buying something for cash and selling it. Er, art comes very close. XD Other than that, playing the market is the absolute best way to make gold. Buy the right item, wait a week, sell for 500 mil more than you bought it for. Make your gold work for you. And past that, you’ve got crafting (GoFusion) and Alchemy… And then Fishing and collecting trash in Towns. …. Booty Grab used to be high on the list, but I wouldn’t recommend it now. > < Oh. And selling things you find in the Dumpster. Actually, most of my newer, more expensive items came from the Dumpster. XD But I like them too much to sell them. > <

Sweet! O: Congrats on breaking the 2b mark! o wo Yeah I made one item in GoFusion so far. I think I used like 40 heart charms (plus the others). Don’t remember. I currently have 76 heart charms, but I plan on making a couple items once I get around to it. … If you can’t tell by now, I’m a hoarder. xD; So I can easily just hold onto things.

Totally, I love the forum search. <3 It makes Gaian life so much easier.

Ha, that made me laugh. XD This brings me back to when another Gaian and I used to have large posts and people would ask us how we followed our own conversations. Personally, I like to keep the other post open in a different tab. Or I like to hit “preview” and scroll up to the preview, instead of scrolling through the text box. But here, I actually just went and copy/pasted into word. XD; It made it easier to split screen this conversation. Thanks for this! XD I haven’t done this much talking on Gaia in a while, even though I just technically typed in word. XDDD Annnddd I decided to split this up so it didn't look like a wall of text. <.< >.>

I’m really looking forward to my first event! How far in advance do these events normally take place? I imagine the stores allowing for ToTing will likely not be in advance, and only on Halloween itself? I checked out Barton Boutique, and now have a Halloween costume. It makes me giggle every time I look at it, so I will call it a success. I think I like being human so far, but what are the other options?

Which item did you craft with GoFusion? Which items are you looking forward to making? There is nothing wrong with being a hoarder. In a lot of ways, it makes me smile. When I go through my items right now, I have the memories of my previous encounter here years ago, and then I have some new items now. The combination is quite neat. I can’t imagine selling any more of my original items, even though some of them are listed for a moderate sum. I find I keep forgetting about the Dumpster Dive though. I will get caught up with writing back to someone, or browsing, or trying to find items, and I keep forgetting to click. I almost need to get a timer set up to remind me, lol!

So.. I’ve tried searching a few different ways, but couldn’t manage to see a thread with all the original Welcome Fairy messages. I put a request in the Questions and Assistance section, so if there is a thread that exists already, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. If not, maybe we can work on having the information available as a resource?

Copying everything into Word made it much easier to reply to the messages! It is good to learn the tips about opening in a new window, and using preview to go through the message. Now I just have to make sure I put aside enough time without distractions so I can finish what I start!  

Phaedrina

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:59 pm
Phaedrina
sdrawkcab

Your responses made me smile so big! You are wonderfully thorough. I have copied everything into Word, and I am starting on your reply. Real life kept me away for a couple days, so I am looking forward to catching up!

Aww thanks, I try. xD And now I'm looking forward to catching up. I haven't had much Gaia time since Friday. Tomorrow should be good, I think. c:
I love the ghostie avi. xD It's adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:18 pm
                best of luck either way!! biggrin

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 pm
Pickled Cactus
                best of luck either way!! biggrin

Thank you very much, for the donation and the welcome!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff