PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:01 pm
Kingston's all grown up and ready to cause trouble xD  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image

and Vorpal team up to cause unbridled mischief? Maybe get a third person in on the act to serve as the hapless victim?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Zee Oddwyn
User Image

and Vorpal team up to cause unbridled mischief? Maybe get a third person in on the act to serve as the hapless victim?

XD I'd love that!!! Any ideas on mischief and/or third person?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:16 am
Faithofthefallen
Zee Oddwyn
User Image

They could have an impromptu parade through the forest, and sweep up someone else to take part in it? I don't have an idea for anyone specifically, just someone who wouldn't mind playing the straight Soq to these two lunatics!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:50 am
Zee Oddwyn
Faithofthefallen
Zee Oddwyn
User Image

They could have an impromptu parade through the forest, and sweep up someone else to take part in it? I don't have an idea for anyone specifically, just someone who wouldn't mind playing the straight Soq to these two lunatics!

Hey, sorry! I saw the notification on my phone at work then ended up totally forgetting about it. People keep calling in with this stomach bug at work so I've been working like crazy. That sounds fun to me though, should we bring in a third rper or grab one of our soq's?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:00 am
It's no problem! Hope things calm down for you at work soon!

I think we should spread the rp stat boosting love and invite a third rper! I can ask in thread to see if anyone is willing to donate their time and their Soq's sanity.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:18 am
Zee Oddwyn
It's no problem! Hope things calm down for you at work soon!

I think we should spread the rp stat boosting love and invite a third rper! I can ask in thread to see if anyone is willing to donate their time and their Soq's sanity.

Faithofthefallen

Thank you! Things seem pretty much back to normal, I'm just super burned out from it all, I'm very introverted so its hard to even get things done when I'm out and about that often, I tend to just need to come home, grab a book and be a hermit to recharge before the next shift xD; I should be back on here normally again though, I think I'm done picking up shifts for a while, otherwise I'LL end up getting sick from being too worn out!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:18 pm
Faithofthefallen

Book recharging is best recharging. May I ask what you're reading? I'm currently reading The Shining!

RP-wise, Revel1984, bellblossom, and Phoenix_soarys all seem interested in throwing their Soq into the fray! They've posted a few Soq in the main thread, here.

What to do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 pm
Zee Oddwyn
Faithofthefallen

Book recharging is best recharging. May I ask what you're reading? I'm currently reading The Shining!

RP-wise, Revel1984, bellblossom, and Phoenix_soarys all seem interested in throwing their Soq into the fray! They've posted a few Soq in the main thread, here.

What to do you think?

It is! I'm currently re reading bridge of Dreams by Anne Bishop, she's one of my favorites <3 Along with Terry Goodkind!

Oh wonderful! Maybe we could make an open rp? Or a semi open rp? I've never done one before but the more the merrier, and if we just kept it rather silly it wouldn't be a big deal if people weren't able to post as often, we could say they wandered off and got lost and then they could pop back in whenever they have the time  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:24 pm
Great idea! Revel also has a Wonderland inspired Soq, so perhaps we can invite others to join in!

Faithofthefallen
Zee Oddwyn
Faithofthefallen

What to do you think?

It is! I'm currently re reading bridge of Dreams by Anne Bishop, she's one of my favorites <3 Along with Terry Goodkind!

Oh wonderful! Maybe we could make an open rp? Or a semi open rp? I've never done one before but the more the merrier, and if we just kept it rather silly it wouldn't be a big deal if people weren't able to post as often, we could say they wandered off and got lost and then they could pop back in whenever they have the time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:26 pm
Zee Oddwyn
Great idea! Revel also has a Wonderland inspired Soq, so perhaps we can invite others to join in!

Definitely! Do you want me to start it and then we can just roll along with whatever happens xD?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:30 pm
Excellent! Brillig will be along shortly!

Brillig: *sets alarm* Indubitably.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:19 pm
heart  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:06 am
Faithofthefallen

I AM SO SORRY. was going through your plot thread when i saw you responded to my post. stupid gaia quotes. @_@

i am definitely interested in RPing this out o u o Ery and Ves can return home and find Ves ill and then begin loving doting / slight freak out.

also have a few others i'd like to offer~

For Demadria
I'd like to offer Uruvion for Dema's capture plot / potential mate plot. his personality is here

It wouldn't be too hard to capture him - he'd likely go very willingly and then stick around in the flock for some time but i don't want him to be a permanent addition - he'll eventually escape.

she could find his crafting a worthy breeding trait if she can tolerate his vanity / constantly showering compliments on her. XD

For Vorpal
the drugging plot.
I'd love for him to meet Aiushtha and pretend to befriend her and then drug her and leave her somewhere. she needs to learn that others aren't super nice. >_>  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff