Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wakefield Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image
αspíríng вαkєrrєtírєd sєcrєtαrчwídσw

Nan smiled when he said he could play any sort of game. "Perhaps we'll play rummy or checkers." She pet the owl, listening to him coo. The boy seemed eager about the owl's interesting feathers. She put the fluffy little bird on Chelsea's shoulder, grinning. He asked about new birds, and she chuckled. "New to him. He's a rescuer. I believe he found Kevin, his older owl, outside a collapsed barn, and I think Kerrin was stranded without his mum. He saves them and takes them in, then adopts them as his pets. He's had a few, and owls are his favorite animals." She smiled, handing another bit of tuna to the small bird.

ιf вαкιиg ιѕ αиу ℓαвσя αт αℓℓ, ιт'ѕ α ℓαвσя σf ℓσνє;
α ℓσνє тнαт gєтѕ ραѕѕє∂ fяσм gєиєяαтισи тσ gєиєяαтισи.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:25 pm
Chelsea Wakefield

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blood Status: Pure
Emotions: Finally getting used to Nan

Miss GryffindorK

{OOC:}

Chelsea had never heard of Rummy, He'd played Checkers before, and he did have fun with it, but he needed to learn more games. He'd been told the easiest way to connect with people was through games, since you didn't even need to be able to speak to play games. "We could play Rummy, but I don't know the rules." Chelsea said, looking at the owl. He wondered if the owl always had the mustache, or if he grew into it like humans grew their mustaches. "So he's like a hero to them?" Chelsea said excitedly thinking of Milo, like a super hero to the owls, swooping in and saving them from either a bad life or certain death. "My favorite animal is Teal, He's a cat I get to take to Hogwarts." Chelsea said smiling. Teal was Chelsea's favorite animal he'd ever encountered, and he'd named teal because one eye was greenish yellow, and the other was a bright crystal blue, so mixed together they'd make a nice teal color, which is why Chelsea had named him Teal in the first place. Chelsea reached up to rub the Owl's belly, since he couldn't really reach the rest of the owl unless he planned on playing with it's feet.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nan sipped her tea, wondering which game he would choose. He chose Rummy, one of her favorites, but said he didn't know how to play. "It's pretty simple. If there's any other game you want to play, I'm sure I have it." She smiled when the boy pondered little Kerrin. When he asked if Milo was a hero to the owls, she chortled. "I suppose you could say that. He's always been good with animals, but he really liked owls. His elder cousin, Cydney, had an owl, and he was three or four at the time, and he just loved that poor bird. Milo cried quite hard when Cydney took her owl to school, and eventually Jep bought him an older owl." She remembered her grandson's heartbreak when she took the owl off with her. Chelsea spoke of his cat, and Nan smiled, petting her own cat, who was seeking attention. She grinned when she saw Chelsea petting the owl, then Kerrin tried to grab at his finger.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:38 am
Chelsea Wakefield

Emotions: Having a panic attack from his Germaphobia.

Miss GryffindorK

"No, I want to learn more games, I heard that they help you connect with people." Chelsea said happily. He did want to get used to people, but he couldn't do that easily, and games seemed like they'd be a great way to break the ice. "Hmm, so he had an owl when he was little?" Chelsea said, yanking his hand down quickly as the bird grabbed his finger, his glove protecting his finger from getting cut by the bird's beak, but ripping in the process. "Oww..." Chelsea said, in a pitiful tone. He wasn't crying, but his bottom lip did pout a bit. He held his finger in front of his face for a moment before he realized that there was a hole in his glove, and his eyes widened. His breathing got a little bit deeper as panic began to set in. It wasn't so much that the bird had nipped at him, it was that the thing keeping his hands from getting dirty had a hole in it. His protective armor had been breached. He inhaled sharply and let out a slow sigh, taking both of his gloves off quickly. He continued breathing like this, trying to keep calm, but it was evident he was slowly becoming panicked. "W-w-w-w-where c-c-can I w-w-w-wash my h-h-hands?" He said, shaking slightly. He looked up at Nan, his eyes wide, with small tears welled up in the corners of his eyes and a crooked smile on his face, it was evident that he was trying to keep it together, as much as he could.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Nan grinned when the boy spoke of wanting to learn new games, and that games would help him connect. "That's true, and, like I said, rummy is fairly easy. It shouldn't take but a minute for you to learn, dear." She smiled, watching the boy. He asked about Milo having had an owl, and she nodded, debating finding a picture for him, but deciding not to do so. She jumped when Kerrin snapped at Chelsea, the woman easily shooing the bird away. Chelsea had said oww, but he didn't have any visible hurts. She watched him slide his gloves off and start hyperventilating. She guided him to the sink, turning on the tap. "Don't worry, dear. I'll have your gloves fixed up in a moment, alright?" She used her wand to repair the gloves, then she thought a moment to remember some other spellwork, before cleaning them up as well. "There you go, dear! All clean. Let me get you a clean hand towel!" She hurried to her drawer and returned with a new towel, offering it over. She figured he had a touch of terror at the thought of being dirty, and she didn't want him to panic. She also nabbed a napkin to dab at his eyes, then she grinned. "You're safe here, Chelsea. I clean every day, so nothing bad is going to get you. Are you alright?" She looked at him, concern evident in her blue eyes.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:42 am
Chelsea Wakefield

Emotions: Crying because he was scared.

Miss GryffindorK

Everything seemed to dull while Chelsea was washing his hands. All he could focus on was the water, soap, and his hands rubbing together. He didn't hear exactly what Nan was saying, he just stared at his hands, and his breathing slowed. Under water with soap they were safe, Everything started to come back in, colors brightened, and he couldn't just hear the running water or feel his hands rubbing together. He noticed the towel that Nan was handing him and took his hands out from under the water drying them off. He started breathing normally again, as he slid his gloves on. He looked at Nan, things were still a little fuzzy, but she was dabbing the tears out of the corners of his eyes. "I'm sorry..." Chelsea said, looking down at his feet. "I didn't know the bird would bite, and I'm afraid of germs, so my father got me those gloves and told me they were armor that would protect me from germs, so I got scared when my armor was gone." He said, walking forward a couple steps and clutching at Nan, tears falling from his eyes. He had been so scared, but Nan had helped him, and even made his gloves all better. He sniffed slightly and let go a bit. "I'm alright now. Thank you Nan." He said sniffling a bit more and smiling.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Nan exhaled in relief when the boy moved his hands to the towel, then slipped his gloves on. He explained his fear, and that the gloves protected him. She noticed his reaching for her, so she deftly wrapped him in a hug. "Chelsea, it's fine. Everyone has fear, and there's always a way to make them feel safe. If you had me stand on a chair, I'd worry. If I go higher than the second floor, I panic. My fear, you see, is heights. But to make me feel safe, you simply take me to the ground, yes. Just like how Milo's scared of fog, and Cydney's terrified that she'll be sucked in by quicksand. To some, they probably seem like weird fears, but that doesn't make them any less real, does it? Same with you. Your fear is perfectly valid, and it makes you unique." She kissed the boy atop the head, then smiled and released him. He said he was alright, and she nodded, before offering another cookie. "I think I have some of Jep's old gloves in the attic. We would have to wash them, of course, but once they're sanitized, I'd like you to have them." She sipped at her tea, thinking it would be nice to give Chelsea a gift he could use, and one that had familial comforts.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:40 am
Chelsea Wakefield

Emotions: Taking his mind off of things.

Miss GryffindorK

Chelsea looked up to Nan, and sniffled a bit more. He took the cookie and bit into it, his tears drying up a little bit, or at the least ceasing to flow. "But... Aren't those special? I couldn't take them, they belonged to him." Chelsea said, wanting to avoid using Jep's name. Chelsea ate another bite of his cookie, thinking about what Nan had said about fears. He didn't really know how to react to it, he did find it odd that Milo was afraid of fog though. He wondered how he handled the rainy season in Hogwarts. From what Chelsea's dad had said there was a lot of fog during that time of the year. He thought about what Hogwarts would be like, if just to get his mind off of what he'd just gone through. He'd never get used to that panic.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nan used a handkerchief to pat at the boy's cheeks, then smiled. He asked about the gloves, and she figured he was carefully avoiding Jeptha's name. "Well, yes, they are special... but so are you. I can't use them, Milo doesn't have a need for them, and, since you're both a male, and have need for nice gloves, I figure they're yours. Don't worry, dove. I'm not going to be mad or anything if you do want them, or if you don't. I'll let you decide." She pat his head, then sipped her tea again, lightly stroking the cat on the counter. She set her cup down, then scooped Tucker into her arms, grinning at his loud, motor-like purr. He needed a nice brushing, so she figured she'd have to do that later, and maybe give the poor fellow a bath.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 pm
Chelsea Wakefield

Emotions: Taking his mind off of things.

Miss GryffindorK

Chelsea looked down at the cookie as he ate a bit more of it. He wasn't sure what to do. Should he take the gloves? It was a nice sentiment, but he didn't know Jeptha, like at all. The first time he'd seen him he was in a casket, though he'd never bring that up. He also wasn't part of Jeptha's lineage. Chelsea sat there thinking about it for a short while before taking another bite of his cookie. He didn't want to offend Nan, and he thought rejecting her gift, or stating the reason why he'd reject it would be something that could irk her. "I'm sorry Nan, I don't think I can accept them." Chelsea said, putting the rest of the cookie in his mouth and chewing it with an innocent look on his face. He really didn't want to explain himself, and felt that if he did, it'd be counterproductive for him learning how to deal with people socially. He quickly grabbed one of the nearby stools and moved it so he could sit down on it, gaining a bit of height, enough to be able to reach out and pet Tucker. "I think I like cats more than owls." Chelsea said smiling, trying to make a joke about how he'd already had a bad experience with an owl, but cats were still nice. Though a strange tone of truth rang through in his voice.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝓈𝓉
𝐵𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝒯𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓌𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒜𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓌𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝒢𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓌 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝒞𝓎𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝐸𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓈...

𝒫𝓁𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒𝒻𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹, 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈, 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓁𝒶𝓎-𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈.

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:32 pm
Brenden Stanford
Muggle Barista
Husband & Father of Two

Location: Nan’s House (my wedding)

Brenden couldn’t believe it. Even though he’d asked, and she said yes, he just couldn’t. Not even when they picked out the rings. It wasn’t until the moment he said, “I do” that it became real and even then, it seemed like a dream. From the moment that Tiffany walked down the isle he felt blessed. For so long he spent life alone as a single parent. Struggling through the roll of father to the most wonderful girl in his life. Never had he thought that any of this would come true. Truthfully, he was still amazed it had and that both girls were okay with it.

Brenden was happy to have his brother there. Matthew was hardly in his life most days, but his brother wouldn’t miss it for the world. Even their parents came which was a surprise to Brenden given that they couldn’t stand to be in the same room never mind the same area for more then five minutes. The father of two was happy none the less, his gaze hadn’t left his wife since the start of the ceremony. Even now that they were done with all that and celebrating among friends and family. Brenden’s gaze did manage to move off Tiff long enough to notice Gabby still wide eyed that her now aunt was the Beater and Vice Captain of one of her favourite team.

“I don’t know who’s happier me or our daughter.” Brenden commented glancing over at their fourteen year old.

With: With my Wife Tiff

Wearing: A Tux

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? xxx
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? xxx
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? xxx
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? xxx

Ever since she had found out she was pregnant, Tiffany had had a very interesting few weeks. First came the immediate marriage proposal from Brenden, something she'd only imagined him doing. Of course, she had said yes, leading to all this wildness. Upon finding out their plans, Cyd threw down money, proclaiming they needed the very best rings, which they promptly got. Shortly after brought the girls home. The couple had explained to them everything that had happened, and were lucky to be met with positive reactions. And they decided as a family to move into the old farm house, since it had plenty of extra room. Then it came to the wedding proper.

Here was her moment. She had dreamed of a beautiful wedding since she was only a little child, and now she was living it. Sure, being pregnant made it a bit more surreal, but it was still perfect. Honestly, she still wasn't convinced that this wasn't all a beautiful dream. Luckily, it was very real. She had her beautiful daughters and her wonderful family... and her husband. It was still so odd using that word, but she was sure she'd eventually stop getting little flutters at the word. Somewhere after their first dance, Brenden pointed out Gabby's staring at Cyd. He commented that she was probably more excited than anyone, though she focused on the fact that he'd called her their daughter. "I honestly can't thay. But she'll figure out Chyd's not all she's hyped up to be, I promithe." She chuckled, thinking about her goofy older sister being anyone's hero... before remembering that the very same sister had been her hero growing up too, and not because of quidditch.

murruelecreuset

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces