Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Hey you! Stop right there!" A voice called from behind Joesph causing him to look over his shoulder to see what it was. His vision was met with two officers likely having been called from the little brawl in the bar from earlier. The look on the officers faces made it rather clear that they were not looking to hear his side of the story so instead of waiting around Joe rushed off at full speed. It was just after noon now so a bit of extra traffic on the streets from lunch helped him get a rather good distance between himself and the authorities. Passing by a junk yard that looked rather empty Joe lept up onto the fence before jumping inside to make sure he had fully lost the authorities. "Such action over a simple brawl" he muttered to himself before starting to make his way to the other side of the junkyard. It would likely be easier to simply cross thru the middle and come out from the other side to ensure his full escape.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:09 am
Evan blinked. "Umm...Yeah actually. The voice said 'With your Wisdom you can open the door to the Ancient world' now that I think about it." He said as he scratched his head. "I've been hearing on the news about strange things outside of the city happening....As if the elements themselves are revolting or something..." He said as he looked towards the sound of police sirens. "Your gang didn't pull off a heist or anything did it?" He muttered as he heard footsteps approaching them.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:27 am
"If they did, I wasn't part of it." Daren said as he looked toward the sound of sirens. "It's a big group, if we hung around together for every gig we'd get busted in a second." Then he heard the ruckus of someone else in his junkyard. "Oh come on! Is there just some sort of welcome sign out there?!" he cried in frustration as he summoned a rusty pipe from a junk heap and stormed off in the newcomer's direction.

"Hey Crow, what's goin' on?! What are the cops doin' here??" Some assorted gang members came running through junkyard to their leader, looking rather freaked out and outright confused at Evan's presence.

((Oh oh oh. Random idea I'm gonna throw out here. What if--because destiny and magic and s**t--Evan's GPS was actually leading him to Daren, as someone else who has an essence?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 am
((hmmm a very good thought. I like it =P))

Evan blinked as he stood up. "Perhaps we shouldn't go towards the sirens...." He said as he kinda froze seeing the other gang members. He listened to the sirens and noticed one was different than the others. "Umm...I think we should get out of here..." He said to Daren as he realized what the siren was. "Do you hear that different sounding siren...The police called in something else...." He pointed out as he pulled out his laptop and pulled up an article on the new siren. "I think its called 'The Gangbuster'?"He said turning his laptop towards Daren.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:59 am

"Such an amount of metal in this place" Joesph muttered to himself as he walked thru the junk yard. At times unconsciously running his hand across the cold metal of the various junk that lined the place. Turning his head back towards the direction of the sirens Joesph chuckled slightly. "The law enforcers of this area are turned lax by their tech" he muttered a smirk slowly sneaking it's way onto his face. So far since he had arrived in the city he had gotten no farther with the quest to find out about his dream then he had in his own home. "Shamans. Your quest for me has been for naught as such there have been no leads to the meaning of my dreams" he sighed a bit finally as the reason he had come to the city came to his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:00 pm
"The who with the what now?" Daren walked over and squinted at the screen, the rest of his crew crowding around to see. "So, what, they're gonna hit us with some kinda gang-specific tazer or something?"

"A tactical nuke that only effects gang members?" One of Daren's members suggested.

"The specially trained anti-gang SWAT team?" said another.

"Oh s**t, maybe they've got a proton pack for gang members!" One of the other guys joked with a grin.

"There's somethin' rude..."

"...in your neighborhood."

"Who ya gonna call?"

"GANGBUSTERS!" The guys all shouted before breaking down in laughter. "No, seriously, what is it? We can keep this up all day if you let us." Daren finally said with a smirk.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 pm
Evan raised a eyebrow at the other guys. "umm....Well it's a giant robot....and given all that's happened today, It wouldn't surprise me if it's an actual thing..." He said sighing. "Though you can control metal...so maybe it's not a big deal...but I have no idea honestly." He said simply before shrugging.

A man dressed in a black suit approached the police just as the gangbuster rolled up. "Launch it...I've got a feeling there are people I'm dying to meet on the other side of this fence.." He smirked as he adjusted his black top hat and tapped his cane on the ground as the police fired a large metallic sphere over high over the fence of the junkyard.

((aaand cliff hanger...I must go into work now XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:14 pm
There was silence among Daren and his crew. Everyone stared at their leader and started backing away. "We're uh...we're gonna scatter and let you handle this one, boss."

"That's the usual plan when s**t hits the fan." Daren sighed, tossing away his rusty pipe before cracking his knuckles. "Everyone not suited for giant robot combat should take the back way out." he said rolling his shoulders and limbering up before looking to Evan. "There's a hole in the back fence we use for quick getaways and easy access to the place when we're on the run. My boys will show you the way. You're about as innocent bystander as you can possibly get, so you really shouldn't be here if any blues show up." he said scratching the back of his head.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Hearing the voices in the distance Joe kept going as he let his hand rest on the mace at his side. He wasn't to worried and aside from the hooligan from earlier none had even approached him to battle but it was always better to be safe then sorry. "Ho strangers" Joe called a few moments before turning the last mound and walking in on the scene with Daren, Evan, and the rest of the crew of misfits that had been gaggled around their leader.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:13 pm
"This is a Gangbuster! You can't handle this yourself. Plus I might be able to call that genie back and use him." Evan said as he griped his bag strap tightly as he looked up into the air at the sphere. "Here it comes...." He said before looking at the stranger. "umm...'Ho' to you too?" He said waving at the strange man. as the sphere starting falling towards them.

The Sphere plummeted towards them and soon crashed down right infront of the group.The police outside of the junkyard were getting ready to bust down the gates. "Ladies and Gentlemen in blue....that will not be necessary...We must let my robot get it's first field test after all... " The man in black said putting his hand up to stop the police as he tapped his cane on the ground. "Now gangbuster, show me what these trouble makers can do!" He said as he pressed a button on his cane. The sphere flashed red and soon began transforming into a giant robot  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm
"Bup bup bup! I got this." Daren said shooing Evan off with his crew before he jumped into a pile of junk with a crash. A few moments of stillness passed before the assorted metal bits and chunks floated up from it until most of the junk heap was now a rough, equally sized figure. It didn't really have much in the way of a proper figure, just arms, legs, a body, and generic block-like feet, but it looked solid enough, despite the thousands of parts that went into its shape. And in the middle of the body in a sort of scrap metal coccoon was Daren, grinning like a cocky b*****d as he got in a fighting stance and threw a few jabs, his scrap metal creation mimicking his movements. "Gotta admit, I've always wanted to do this! Now who's up for a little large scale rock 'em sock 'em robots?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:22 pm

About to say something to the one that had responded to him Joe was cut off as the sound made him look back just as the orb came crashing down in the middle of the group pushing him back a few feet from the shock way. "By odin's beard" Joe shouted as he shook his head the momentary stun from the explosive noise fading quickly. The sight infront of him was an odd one at that. A giant metallic looking orb. "What pray tell.." he started stopping tho as the sphere suddenly started to flash red and come apart at the seams. Joe's eyes widened somewhat at the sight. It was nothing like he had ever seen but that was not saying much as most tech was in the same category.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm
The Gangbuster looked at Daren and scanned the scrap bot before scanning Daren. "SOURCE DETECTED. CLASSIFICATION: RED" The robot spouted in a robotic voice as several parts on it's body spun and the glow turned blue. The robot threw a punch at Daren's bot as it's hands became covered in water.

Evan watched the bots and saw the change. "This bot was made to counter a lot of things. If it changed itself up then you need to be careful!" He yelled to Daren before pulling away from the gang and hiding behind a pile of junk. "It looked at him and then changed....He is the source of it all...." He said as he began thinking of a plan  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:14 pm
Daren's scrap bot put up its hands to block, parts starting to fall away from it's arms after coming in contact with the oppossing element. "Woah, that's not supposed to happen!" he said worried as he backed away a bit to rethink his strategy. Or think of a strategy period. Coming up with an idea, he drew one arm up and ran at the robot like he was going for a powerful, though easily telegraphed, blow. When the robot (hopefully) went to counter it, Daren would shift all the junk from that one arm and transfer it to the other before going for a low body blow instead. So long as he kept his junk flowing through his scrap bot and away from the robot's hits, he should've been able to come out on top.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 pm
The robot tilted his head and studied the movements as it's left arms turned into a high pressured water blaster. It went to block the punch with it's other arm before aiming the blaster around it's neck and preparing to fire a water blast at Daren.

Evan kept watching the fight before he put his laptop on the ground. "So if this worked with my phone..." He said putting his hand on the screen. He closed his eyes and began trying to pull the data from his computer to try and use to help against the Gangbuster.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff