Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Maho's Plot Bunnies: Stayin' Fluffy [Open for Plotting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:26 am
Plot/Roleplay for Samael!
Pony involved: Miriel
Plot: yours kinda? she doesn't have triwings, but she has more than your typical soq. I also really like his personality, and think it'd be interesting for her to meet someone like that. She herself is pretty socially inept, so would probably just be like " 8|a " from his duel personalities. She's a bit rough around the edges, too serious for her own good, but specializes in healing and has a love for plants.

have others I could offer if she's not really grooving.

Roleplay?: yes please

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:45 pm
musicaloner7
Plot/Roleplay for Samael!
Pony involved: Miriel
Plot: yours kinda? she doesn't have triwings, but she has more than your typical soq. I also really like his personality, and think it'd be interesting for her to meet someone like that. She herself is pretty socially inept, so would probably just be like " 8|a " from his duel personalities. She's a bit rough around the edges, too serious for her own good, but specializes in healing and has a love for plants.

have others I could offer if she's not really grooving.

Roleplay?: yes please

Mahogany Sunset

Sure, I would love for them to meet! Note that my RP tends to be very slow (like 1-2 posts a month unless you poke me a lot), so I hope that's okay. He would be very interested in meeting a soquili whose alignment seems so good, because he struggles with that himself. Would you mind starting? I'm going to try to tag a lot of my RPs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, so hopefully I will get to it soon.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:16 pm
Mahogany Sunset
belloblossom
Plot/Roleplay for Tomislav!
Pony involved: Thalia Veraldi
Plot: Superiority
Roleplay?: I'm always up for roleplaying! yum_puddi

Mahogany Sunset

This sounds fun. 8D I hope she's okay with being shredded verbally. XD This was meant more for kalona halfbreeds and mixed breeds, but it could work for non-kalonas, too~

What's she like? Because yeah... He might give her a good verbal beatdown. He might also get physical, depending on her reaction. >.<; (Also, I apologize for taking so long to get to this.)

Ohhhh, gosh. Maybe it's not such a good idea then. sweatdrop
I find myself suddenly uber-protective of my naive darlin'.
Sorry Mahogany...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 pm
belloblossom
Sorry Mahogany...

It's totally okay. <3 He is very abrasive and sometimes I feel bad playing him. XD It's better for him to meet others who will take whatever he dishes out and repay him in kind.

Is there anyone else you would like plots/RP with? :3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:15 pm
Mahogany Sunset
belloblossom
Sorry Mahogany...

It's totally okay. <3 He is very abrasive and sometimes I feel bad playing him. XD It's better for him to meet others who will take whatever he dishes out and repay him in kind.

I'll go through your lists again and get back to you on that quick as I can, okies? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:16 pm
belloblossom
Mahogany Sunset
belloblossom
Sorry Mahogany...

I'll go through your lists again and get back to you on that quick as I can, okies? yum_puddi

Awesome, I'll look forward to it! 8D  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:41 pm
Plot/Roleplay for Sora!
Pony involved: Thalia Veraldi
Plot: I feel as though the contrast between Sora and Thalia would be an interesting one, given that Thalia is a go-getter who wants to explore everywhere and "do ALL THE THINGS!" while it seems that Sora is the total opposite.
If they were to bump into each other, Thalia would probably try to take him along on her ride. Whether that works out and he ends up being dragged behind her or not is entirely up to you.
Roleplay?: I always enjoy roleplaying. 3nodding

Mahogany Sunset

Plot/Roleplay for Destati!
Pony involved: Lockes
Plot: Lockes needs someone to care for her and a motherly figure would do just the trick. She's been going through a rough patch (by suddenly remembering that she's killed a bunch of Soquili due to their physical imperfections) and she's trying to convince herself that she's not a monster by pushing her boundaries bit by bit.
I feel like if someone could approach her without knowing what she'd done and treat her kindly, it would in turn help fuel her desire to be a "good" Soquili. It would be a good experience for her and if Destati has the time, I think they could get along.
Roleplay?: I'm always up for roleplaying! 3nodding

Mahogany Sunset

Plot/Roleplay for Niall!
Pony involved: Lockes
Plot: Like Niall, Lockes has a strong fondness for wings (especially feathered ones.) If the Destati/Lockes plot works out, then maybe Niall and Lockes would have something to talk about in the RP too.
Roleplay?: I'm always up for RP!

Mahogany Sunset

Plot/Roleplay for Bedwyr!
Pony involved: Tenzin
Plot: Tenzin wants to learn how to protect himself and others, in such a way that doesn't involve just flailing his hooves around needlessly. Maybe Bedwyr would be interested in teaching him a few tricks?
Roleplay?: I'm always up for RPing!

Mahogany Sunset

Those are all the Soquili plots that I think would work, but I've got one more suggestion plot, this one for Familiars!
Damian is Tenzin's wolf familiar. Firstly, if Tenzin and Bedwyr were to get together for a bit to work on fighting technique, maybe a RP could go on between their familiars as well (or during the same RP.)

What I'm really interested in however is Red Rain. Damian comes from a creepy/aggressive n' brutal family, but he is the metaphorical black sheep of his litter in the way of that he's very supporting and compassionate (with the exception of when he gets angry; you won't like him when he's angry.)
Would you be interested in a RP or even a fling between Red Rain and Damian?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:18 am
Mahogany Sunset

alright, so like I said in thread, I suck at starting. xD; and I've been preoccupied lately, so ideas aren't really coming to me start wise either. But I just yolo'd it. She's also in her family's herd, so she hasn't ventured out from it yet. Hopefully he can reach it?

link just in case

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:29 am
Mahogany Sunset
Added Adarael and Convallaria~

Lestragne
Candle Wick Ghost

Do we have any family RPs set up for the ghosty kids? If so, I think I may have misplaced my link(s). >.<;

Not yet but I would love to get the ball rolling with them. I have a couple of ideas for the foals on their own and lessons with daddy of course! In between things in rl right now so it may take a little while to get those plots written up and sent to you but if you have any ideas and plots you would like to bring to life for them then let me know and we can make a start. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:52 am
Plot/Roleplay for Myrllin!
Pony involved: Laeh | Teepee link for personality.
Plot: You're a Wizard, Myrllin! / Potential for Romance?
Roleplay?: Yes definitely. o u o

Mahogany Sunset

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:57 pm
belloblossom

Sorry for taking so long! Been sick lately. XP

1. Thalia & Sora: This sounds like fun~ He is a total homebody, so she'd have to do a lot of convincing. XD If she REALLY wants to go somewhere he wants to go, he will gladly show her this little cove that's reachable when the tide is out - but I think it would be great if she turned the tables on him and said, "now it's my turn!" and took him somewhere else.

2. Destati & Lockes: Wow, this is an awesome plot. o.o I think Destati might be extremely wary if she realizes what Lockes has done, but over time, she would realize that she's really trying to change. If you've seen The Originals, it might be a bit like Cami and Klaus's relationship? Destati would definitely treat her kindly no matter what, though she would probably be very cautious of having her children around her if Lockes ever implied that she had killed someone. Would Lockes admit it or imply it, intentionally or unintentionally? I should note that neither Destati nor Niall have experience with mental illnesses, so they would try to be accepting, but they wouldn't know what to do at first.

3. Niall & Lockes: I think this could work. :3 Niall is the protector of the family, and once they accept her and figure out she won't hurt them, he'll take her under his proverbial wing. ;D They can birdwatch and all kinds of things.

4. Bedwyr & Tenzin: Bedwyr doesn't yet know how to defend himself. He's got about twelve plots he has to go through before he realizes he needs to do that. XD He's mostly trained in the way of unicorn healing. So I'm not sure this would work.

Yay familiars~ As for Damian and Lancelot, I don't know if that would work unless you'd like to do a different plot with Tenzin and Bedwyr, like a plot that has to do with healing or something. As for Damian and Red Rain... Uh XD She's crazy scary, and hangs out in the mountains with her brother and Roni's Other and White Walker. She might rip him apart before she lets him into her life. n.n; Would he get angry enough to engage her? We could try an RP to see how they get along, but I can't guarantee it'll go well. XD

musicaloner7

He should be able to reach Imladris. 83 I'll tag back asap; got some school projects that are due this week, so hopefully Thursday or Friday, it'll happen.

Candle Wick Ghost

Okay~ I would love to have an RP with Alexander or Azrael guiding Adarael, as she's blind - so in the sky, she will always need someone with her (until she gets a familiar), but on the ground, she will only need a guide until she learns the area. What's Azrael like?

LOLTERNATIVE

Oooooh, I adore Laeh so so much. <3 I would love to have them meet - she would also be his first meeting with another putti, so he'll probably be like: "Wizaaaaaaaaaaaaaard! *points with all four wings*" Is there any place in particular you would like them to meet? He's been wandering, so he can be found anywhere. Potential romance is also great with me - with her big tales and his big "magic," I think they would get along great. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 am
Mahogany Sunset

knowing Laeh she will very much play along with being a wizard. B|a anywhere is fine~! she wanders a lot so she's found all over the place. would you like to start or shall i? o u o  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:31 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
Mahogany Sunset

knowing Laeh she will very much play along with being a wizard. B|a anywhere is fine~! she wanders a lot so she's found all over the place. would you like to start or shall i? o u o

I would love it if you could start it! Just quote me and I'll do my best to get to it. <3 Been kinda sick lately so it might be a few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:18 pm
Mahogany Sunset
belloblossom

1. Thalia & Sora: This sounds like fun~ He is a total homebody, so she'd have to do a lot of convincing. XD If she REALLY wants to go somewhere he wants to go, he will gladly show her this little cove that's reachable when the tide is out - but I think it would be great if she turned the tables on him and said, "now it's my turn!" and took him somewhere else.

2. Destati & Lockes: Wow, this is an awesome plot. o.o I think Destati might be extremely wary if she realizes what Lockes has done, but over time, she would realize that she's really trying to change. If you've seen The Originals, it might be a bit like Cami and Klaus's relationship? Destati would definitely treat her kindly no matter what, though she would probably be very cautious of having her children around her if Lockes ever implied that she had killed someone. Would Lockes admit it or imply it, intentionally or unintentionally? I should note that neither Destati nor Niall have experience with mental illnesses, so they would try to be accepting, but they wouldn't know what to do at first.

3. Niall & Lockes: I think this could work. :3 Niall is the protector of the family, and once they accept her and figure out she won't hurt them, he'll take her under his proverbial wing. ;D They can birdwatch and all kinds of things.

4. Bedwyr & Tenzin: Bedwyr doesn't yet know how to defend himself. He's got about twelve plots he has to go through before he realizes he needs to do that. XD He's mostly trained in the way of unicorn healing. So I'm not sure this would work.

Yay familiars~ As for Damian and Lancelot, I don't know if that would work unless you'd like to do a different plot with Tenzin and Bedwyr, like a plot that has to do with healing or something. As for Damian and Red Rain... Uh XD She's crazy scary, and hangs out in the mountains with her brother and Roni's Other and White Walker. She might rip him apart before she lets him into her life. n.n; Would he get angry enough to engage her? We could try an RP to see how they get along, but I can't guarantee it'll go well. XD

Okie dokie, it seems like 1-3 would work, but with 4, it might be better to hold off until Bedwyr completes all of his plots. sweatdrop

Ohhh gosh, maybe Red Rain n' Damian won't get along. Damian doesn't get angry unless his bonded is in danger, and I'd like to keep my puppy save.

There's another darlin' I've got that you may be interested. Rosalyn's in my signature. . To give a brief description, she uses aromatherapy from the roses she grows to sooth the minds of wayward Soquili as she tries to set them on their individual path to health and happiness. If you've got any Soquili that are interesting in flowers/gardening or are of a wayward variety, Rosalyn would be happy to see them.
(Note: If you've got a very distraught Soquili, Rosalyn is quite empathetic and has been known to faint, or sometimes become physically ill, if she gets overwhelmed by the stress of another. If you'd like to cause her to faint and then either have your distressed Soq leave/stay to help her, then this could be a potential plot too.)

In regards to plots 1-3, who do you think shall start these RPs off, me or you? yum_puddi  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 pm
belloblossom
Mahogany Sunset
belloblossom

Okie dokie, it seems like 1-3 would work, but with 4, it might be better to hold off until Bedwyr completes all of his plots. sweatdrop

Ohhh gosh, maybe Red Rain n' Damian won't get along. Damian doesn't get angry unless his bonded is in danger, and I'd like to keep my puppy save.

There's another darlin' I've got that you may be interested. Rosalyn's in my signature. . To give a brief description, she uses aromatherapy from the roses she grows to sooth the minds of wayward Soquili as she tries to set them on their individual path to health and happiness. If you've got any Soquili that are interesting in flowers/gardening or are of a wayward variety, Rosalyn would be happy to see them.
(Note: If you've got a very distraught Soquili, Rosalyn is quite empathetic and has been known to faint, or sometimes become physically ill, if she gets overwhelmed by the stress of another. If you'd like to cause her to faint and then either have your distressed Soq leave/stay to help her, then this could be a potential plot too.)

In regards to plots 1-3, who do you think shall start these RPs off, me or you? yum_puddi

I can start RP #1, if you'll start the second, and I think Niall can be brought into that one later, or we can start a separate one for them in a bit. n.n Everybody lives on the beach~ I'll start it tomorrow, probably, if that's okay?

ALSO OMG OMG OMG! Rosalyn sounds amazing! I would looooove for her to meet several of my ponies. I'll make another list for you. XD

1. Margaery Tyrell: She's not in here because she has her own plot thread, buuuuut - Margaery and her family (nameless NPCs atm) have a secluded grove in the forest that they call Highgarden. Within the grove, there's a large clearing, and there they grow bushes of their family's golden roses that they brought with them from the Cerynei Lands (the beds are designed to have the shape of a rose when looked down on from above). I think that she, possibly her whole family, and Rosalyn could share knowledge. They could perhaps offer advice on growing fickle species, and she could share her knowledge of aromatherapy? The family's main mission is to provide a peaceful haven for whatever wanderers come their way, especially those who come from hard situations. They could also maybe be affiliated with each other and send patients to one another, should they decide that the patient needs the other party's help?

If you do look at Margaery's plot thread (here), she will eventually need someone to talk to, and I think it would be cool if Rosalyn could be a childhood friend to talk to for those plots. 83

2. Arcadia Sinclair: She can't touch anything that will bring warmth and pressure to her skin (because it will make her skin feel as though its on fire). If she were overwhelmed from long days of dealing with her condition, I think aromatherapy and talking with someone who is more removed from her family would be good for her.

3. Adarael: Adarael is mute & blind and communicates by touch and gesture, so she is sort of the opposite of Arcadia. I think she would adore a rose garden - as long as someone guided her around the thorns. XD The scent and feel of the petals would be like heaven for her, and because she is a true listener, maybe Rosalyn could talk about her own troubles for once?

Gah, I have so many ponies I could throw at her. XD That is an amazing character. The one thing I would ask is that we do one RP for Rosalyn now and maybe start the others with her later, if you like them - don't want to get overwhelmed. >.<;

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff