Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris blinked at Wyatt's attempt at explaining a godfather. It still didn't make much sense, but he'd surely figure it out. "I never even had a daddy before! Now I have... three?" He counted on his fingers, looking at the man with furrowed eyebrows. Weren't people supposed to have two parents? And what exactly was an "uncle" for anyway? Milo said they had birds, which the boy grinned at. Wyatt said they were owl-birds, Dris looked happy once more. "I know 'bout owls! They sleep all day and say 'hoo-hoo'!" He nodded, remembering what he had learned about at the zoo. They talked about an uncle who would make all his very favorite foods and snacks, and Dris suddenly decided he quite liked uncles, whatever they were. "My favorites?! Like macanoni and cheese?! I love macanonis!" He was so very excited to go now, and let them take him off to this magical place with uncles and doggies and owls and godfathers and macaroni. It sounded like absolute heaven!

Yukina101

{Off of Canvas:}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Lɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ

Milo pondered how to expound on Wyatt's explanation of what a Godfather was, and more specifically, James' role. Wyatt said he was like a third father and Driskol looked so positively befuddled! It was precious! The boy seemed both excited and annoyed at having three parents. Wyatt went on to say that the dogs would love him, same as the owls, Driskol said that he knew about owls. "You're right! Owls are my favorite animal, and I have two right now. Maybe soon Wyatt'll let me adopt another." He lovingly nudged his husband, grinning at the thought of their little house filling up. After they went back to taking about Kalin, Wyatt mentioned sweets, which made the younger man's belly gurgle in hunger. He gave an innocent grin, his cheeks a bit pink. Hopefully Driskol would distract them! Aha! Distract he did, with talk of macaroni and cheese, Milo was spared embarrassment! Good kid. He'd fit right in!

Yukina101

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟼 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

After months of talking with Milo, Tiffany had decided to look around the orphanage. Milo had given her an address and wishes of good luck, but that didn't seem to matter now. She looked up at the doors to Wool's, blue eyes wide with nerves. Now, she wasn't one to get nervous easily, but this was a big decision! She pushed open the unlocked door, then looked around. There were children running and playing, so she watched them for a moment, before moving on. The woman walked a bit, carefully dodging children, toys, artworks, and mysterious puddles as she went. After carefully adjusting her favorite hat, Tiffany decided she would talk to the first child that showed interest in her being there. Hopefully someone would notice!

murruelecreuset

{OoC: Start of Scene. and Short Post... sorry!}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 pm
Gertrude Stanford
Orphaned muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 4 years old...

User Image

Gertie skipped down the hall with her stuffed kitty. She had high hopes that today would be the day. Of course she thought that every morning and every night. Sadly none of those times had come through with success but that didn’t mean it would damper her spirits. As bright and cheery as Gertie was she was determined to find herself a family. When and if that ever happened she’d be looking forward to it. For now it was just her and kitty and the hopes that she would end up just like Dris.

Before Gertie knew it skipping had turned into twirling and with all that twirling she had managed to land on the floor. The room spinning around her, the four year old shook her head to stop it and realized that her stuffed black cat had managed to land a few feet away from her. “Kitty! Where are you going?” she asked the black cat as she scurried over and picked it up. When she looked up there was a girl wandering around and Gertie knew it wasn’t anyone who worked there. That meant one thing… a possible family!

Holding her stuffed cat in her arms Gertie realized if no one else was going to be brave enough to go over and say ‘hi’ she would. Walking over with very little thought, she gave the lady a bright cheery smile. “Hi! My name’s Gertie. What’s your name?” she asked just as brightly as her smile.

Wearing: Princess Purple!

With: With Kitty… and a lady!

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟼 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany watched a few kids play, then sighed. Maybe this was a bad idea. She looked around when she heard a small thud, and noticed a little girl talking to a stuffed kitty, making sure it was alright. As soon as their gazes met, the girl hurried to greet Tiff, and the woman smiled. Carefully, she squat down, then sat on her knees. "Hello Gertie! My name ith Tiffany. I thaw you fall. Are you alright? Is your kitty cat alright ath well?" She offered a genteel smile, hoping the girl wouldn't be hurt. She wasn't good at any sort of muggle healing. Gertie seemed just as happy as anything, and that gave Tiff a bit of hope. Milo had found Driskol relatively fast... maybe she'd get that lucky too! Or maybe she'd get a truck and just take all these poor little dears home.

murruelecreuset

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:51 pm
Gertrude Stanford
Orphaned muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

Gertie smiled, she liked Tiffany already. That meant something right? Maybe she'd get a mommy... or maybe she could help somebody else get a mommy. Either one would be fine by this four year old. “That’s a pretty name.” she said before nodded her head. “Me and Kitty were spinning round in circles and got dizzy. We’re alright though it’s just like ring around the rosy.” She said brightly. “I like that game. Kitty does too. Be better with bubbles though.” She added. “Do you like games?” Gertie asked curiously. Oh, who didn't like games? Everyone loves games.

With: With Kitty and Tiffany!

OOC: Sorry it's so short

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟼 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany grinned at Gertie's enthusiasm. "Thank you, Gertie! I like your name too. Very pretty." When the child explained why she fell, Tiff laughed encouragingly. "I like ring around the rothy as well! And I like loth of other games too. I'm good at card trickth!" She nodded, happy to have seemingly appeased the girl. Gertie seemed so sweet and lovable! "How old are you, Gertie?" There. Maybe that would help break the ice a bit more. If not, well.... oh well.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:10 pm
Gertrude Stanford
Orphaned muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

“Thank you. My full name’s much longer though... Gert~trued that’s what it is.” Gertie told her stumbling on her full name. You could tell she never used it but she’d figure it out eventually. “Really, I love card tricks!” she said happily. There really wasn’t anything Gertie didn’t like as long as it kept her busy and away from napping. “I’m four. My birthaday was in March.” She answered brightly. “When’s your birthaday?” she asked curiously.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟩 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany nodded and grinned when Gertie tried her best to say her full name. "Gertrude, you thay? I like that very much. I think I like Gertie better though." Hopefully that was the right thing to say. She didn't want to upset the poor dear! Gertie seemed excited about card tricks, so Tiff nodded eagerly. It was good that the girl was talkative. She was bad enough at carrying out conversation, but it helped that someone else could bear some of the weight. The young girl announced that she had turned four the past March, so Tiff grinned. "I turned twenty-theven last June." She watched the girl, wondering her reaction on the mote of age. Maybe she'd think Tiff too old to adopt... or maybe too young... could Gert even count? She'd known to count a bit at the age of four, but Dris could only count to eleven at the age of five.... Hmmm.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:58 pm
Gertrude Stanford
Orphaned muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

Gertie nodded happily regardless of her struggles she was happy Tiffany got it. “Me too!” she said clearly not upset at all by her liking the shorter version of her name. In fact she couldn’t be more delighted about that. Nothing could really upset this small ray of sunshine. Luckily for Tiffany, Gertie was the talkative sort that didn’t mind doing most of the talking. Usually people were telling her to be quiet so this was a nice change of pace. “Twenty-seven…” Gertie thought out loud. “That’s lots more than four… like five times more.” Of course the four year old didn’t know a thing about multiplication so she was a little off with the math. “That means you must want to be a mommy unless you’re already a mommy?” Gertie asked curiously. Grown-ups usually came to be mommies and daddies she knew that much.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟩 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany felt infinate relief when Gertie seemed to agree with her. At least she hadn't tragically wounded or anything. The woman watched the child attempt awe-struck maths, then she giggled quietly. "You're close, actually!" She didn't want to say anything about twenty-seven being indivisible by four. She would learn in time! Gertie asked if the woman wanted to be a mother, and Tiff nodded. "I do want to be a mummy, you're right. My couthin adopted a little boy a while ago, and I figured I could adopt too." For a second, she wondered if Gertie knew Dris, and if so, had they been friends? If they were friends, it would be a lot easier to introduce her to the whole family! That would be helpful!

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm
Gertrude Stanford
Orphaned muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

Gertie smiled at Tiffany when she said she was close. Honestly it was all just guess work but somehow the little girl figured Tiff knew that. Regardless the small orange haired girl thought it was her job to help this nice lady out. So when she said she wanted to be a mommy it was just her luck that she knew kids that didn’t have one. Of course, she was included but Gertie wasn’t thinking about herself right now. Well at least not entirely. Though with the mention of a little boy getting adopted by Tiffany’s cousin Gertie’s train derailed. “I know someone who was adop~ated he liked coloring, with paints.” She said brightly. “Colors everywhere…” she added. Emphasizing by spreading her arms out above her head (kitty in hand) and moving them in a complete circle back to in front of her. “It liked to rain on his art too…” Gertie told her with a small pout before her face lit up again with a smile. “I miss him sometimes… He was silly and fun to play with.”

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟩 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany watched to gauge the girl's thoughts on the fact that she was here to adopt in inspiration of her cousin. She spoke about a boy she knew to have been adopted, one who liked to paint. Tiff cracked a grin, nodding happily. "Actually, that boy, Drith, is the very one that my cousin adopted. If... If I were to adopt you, you would become related to him. Would... woud that be nice?" Now she had to hope and pray that the two were friends, and that Gertie wanted her as a mum. If she was wrong on either, it could play trouble. Of course, seconds after she spoke, Gertie said she missed him, meaning she might have been right. "I know. It'th very hard to have a dear friend move away." She nodded, understanding the girl's minor upset. Hopefully, they'd see each other again... and hopefully soon.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:23 pm
Gertrude Stanford
Orphaned muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

Gertie lit up, it was him. It really was Driskol. Tiffany started talking about adopting her and how she and Dris would be related. She'd have a family a real family, just like Dris and he'd be a part of it. Wait! That meant Tiffany wanted to be her mommy! She'd always wanted a mommy. "You want to be my mommy? I always wanted a mommy!" Gertie said with excitement. "Yes! Yes, it would be nice!" she added jumping on the spot. In fact it would be more then nice it would be wonderful. Gertie had a giant smile on her face, with adopt around the corner and seeing her friend again right around that, who wouldn't? This had to be the best day of her life.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟩 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany smiled happily at the girl's enthusiasm. She seemed utterly thrilled at the thought of adoption, but then again... who wouldn't be? This place was a bit run-down, and it looked less than welcoming. When Gertie proudly exclaimed that she had alwasy wanted a mum, Tiff lit up in enthusiasm. "Well, how nice. Thee, I've always wanted a daughter. Ever thince I was about your age!" Gert continued, happily saying it would indeed be nice to see Driskol again. That was good. Now she just had to.... do paperwork and stuff, right? And figure out if this girl was magic or not, but that could wait a while. For now, she had to start a list of every little thing that needed doing before she could take little Gertrude home.

murruelecreuset

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas