Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:42 pm
Ilianna took a few deep, steadying breaths as she tried to force the burning blush from her cheeks and to relax her face. Her heart was still racing a mile a minute, much to her annoyance.

"I'm okay...it's just..." she managed, finally finding her voice again as she peered up at him. "You startled me and I was just thinking that maybe I ought to not be so nosey...I smelt you here..." Her voice sounded like a mix of exasperation and embarassment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:53 pm
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, really. It's okay," he said softly. Streak stood up and rubbed one of her legs soothingly.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:57 pm
"It's okay...I'll live. I guess I deserved it somewhat anyway."

She gave him a faint smile, still somewhat stressed from the inpromptu appearance of the stallion, and glanced down at Streak. Ilianna gave the familiar a soft whicker and a soft "and hello to you" before addressing Eachann again.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything, in any case."  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:06 pm
"I would hope you'd live!"
Streak butted Ilianna's leg with her head one last time and then plopped down in front of the two talking soquilis.
"Not at all. Moema had just stepped out for a while and I was doing nothing." He looked at Streak briefly then back to Ilianna.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:09 pm
That prompted a giggle from the mare, who gave the stallion a wry grin.
"I've never heard of anyone truely dying of fright, so I suppose I'd be the first. As tempting as that sounds though, I think I'd rather pass on that. I've too many goals I'd like to reach first."

She flicked her ears back into a relaxed position, her heart rate finally slowing down enough to where she didn't feel like she'd just run a several mile long race.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:16 pm
"Neither have I. And I'd hate to have been the cause of the frightening. I'll try not to do that again." He returned the grin. "Yes, far too many goals to achieve first before having to become a fugitive."  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:25 pm
"Being a fugitive could be exciting," she responded in a devious tone, lifting a brow as a grin spread again over her muzzle. "Not that I know who'd come looking for you. None of my family, for sure, since they don't live anywhere near here and I haven't seen them in a long time."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:20 pm
"I suppose so," he said with a grin, then he looked at her kind of shocked. "No one would look for me? Surely you have someone, a friend or the like, who would go looking for answers?"  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:24 pm
"I doubt it," she said offhandedly, though the way her eyes crinkled at the corner, the realization must have stung. "I don't know many soquili...Helaku might, but he's busy with his mate, I'm sure." She huffed lightly at that but kept further comment of that to herself, instead washing it away with a smile.

"It's okay though. I don't seem to attract the best attention anyway. Unless you call Rahu or Chaos' attention to be the best."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:41 pm
"Oh, that's rather depressing." He thought about the Soquili he knew, which were also few. Raising an eyebrow he said, "I take it you and Helaku have a history."

"Rahu? He's not worth the breath for arguing." He glared off into the trees as if Rahu was standing behind one waiting to pop out.

[Midnight][Blaze]

Jamal_Reedy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:46 pm
((sorry, RPing on another account, hence name switch... XD))

"I'm pretty used to it. I rather take quality friends over quantity anyway. Helaku is a good friend." She stressed the 'friend' aspect unnecessarily. Ilianna had nearly become romantically attached to the bold stallion but mercifully, she was stopped by his taking of a mate.

"As for Rahu, well...he seems to have it out for me. Threatened me and stuff in front of other soquili." She tried to not look bothered by that either, but it was difficult. She didn't handle threats well, being as petite as she was and having had a difficult childhood as a 'odd-pelt' in her home herd.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:58 pm
((S'alright))

"Yes, quality is always better." The only soquili he knew well were Firefly and Nioka, and they were good friends. "Don't worry about Rahu. If need be, I'll take him for you." Rahu was a nasty fellow, but Eachann always took him as an empty threat. He'd never really hurt someone or he would have already. "I'll protect you."  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Jamal_Reedy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:05 pm
She smiled a little at the offer, tilting her head to the side.
"I would appreciate it," she drawled quietly. "Then maybe I can walk about without thinking I'm going to be beaten or whatever else Rahu wants to threaten." The mare bumped Eachann's shoulder with her muzzle in appreciation.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:13 pm
((My last post for tonight. I need sleep @_@))

He returned the smile with a big grin. "Yes, Rahu's just a big bully. I'll keep him from you." He nuzzled her cheek in return.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Jamal_Reedy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:18 pm
She looked relieved at his offer and graciously accepted the nuzzle, eyes fluttering half-closed at the gentle touch. "I know you'll teach him a lesson if he creates a problem."

Ilianna sighed then and opened her eyes fully to look at Eachann's face. "But anyway, let's not talk about him or anything of that sort any longer. I rather enjoy your company than talk about cruel soquili..."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff