Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Belbybrook/Collins Household Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper seventh year

Pru had grown so used to seeing her boyfriend with a mop of dark curls that when he opened the door sporting a new, much shorter haircut, she almost didn't recognize him for a split second. Then she grinned and hugged him swiftly as she stepped inside, commenting, "It's always something new with you, Addy Collins. I can't believe you finally got it cut. I like it," she added, before kissing him eagerly, hands on his shoulders, before she pulled away. She hadn't been over to his house since she was fourteen, just before he asked her out. As far as she could tell, it looked mostly unchanged in the three years since she'd last seen it. "How's your summer been?"

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รєvєภтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

There was a second of pause, but then his girlfriend was wrapping him in a hug. He reciprocated and smiled at her, then shrugged his shoulders in a playfully dismissive way, then said, "You know me babe." He smiled and kissed her back before running a hand through his newly shortened hair. He was so used to doing that, but now that his hair was mostly gone, it didn't have the same effect. She asked about his summer, so he said, "Pretty boring, actually. Mum's been working, Mattie and Grandpa work in the garden a lot and Kyla's... Kyla. So, I've been mostly practicing my magic and, gasp, studying." He chuckled, because studying wasn't his usual thing, but he seriously needed to pass his Herbology N.E.W.T. next year if he wanted to become an auror, so he'd been reviewing Kyla's notes from the class, then consulting his grandfather on things he wasn't too sure about.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:36 pm

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru snorted as she caught him trying to run a hand through his hair. He'd been doing that for ages, but now she was pretty sure the effect was (at least temporarily) lost. She rolled her eyes at the mention of his older sister, who was apparently still in the house, before widening her brown eyes in mock surprise as he admitted to studying. "You? Addison Collins? Studying? Who are you and what have you done with my slacker boyfriend?" she accused playfully. Pru wasn't that shocked; Addy wasn't stupid or any less smart than her, and she was no genius herself. Generally she had to force herself to study, and over the summer, when she was at home? Forget about it. Besides, he'd wanted to be an auror for a long time, and the job required a lot. She was glad he was so driven. "So what do you want to do?" the brunette asked. It was his home, after all, so she couldn't just dictate everything.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:58 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รєvєภтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Addison chuckled along with her when she teased him then pulled her close and kissed her nose. "I know, I know. A guy like me should be able to get by on looks alone, but I really need to pass this N.E.W.T." He smirked, hoping she got his sarcastic tone. When asked what he wanted to do, a lot of things came to mind. The last time they'd been here, they'd played in the creek and hung out in the tree house. It was then that he'd asked her to be his girlfriend. It only seemed fair that they hung out there at least once before she left. "Well, we could take a short walk around the garden, maybe have supper outside on the patio. Maybe finish up the night in the tree house? Sound like a plan?"

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:47 am

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru yelped when he grabbed her and kissed her nose, and then pulled back, shaking her head. "Such a primadonna," she muttered just as sarcastically, and caught his hand, swinging it back and forth energetically as if they were little kids. "Ooh, a turn around the garden," she teased, but was secretly pleased he knew her tastes well enough to know she'd much rather spend as much time outdoors as possible. Not that she didn't love her technology (when it worked), but she was always going to be a tomboy at heart. "Lead the way," she indicated happily with a nod of her head. "Maybe I can quiz you on various plants. You know, so you pass that NEWT," she snickered.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:18 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รєvєภтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Addison smirked at her when she called him a primadonna and teased about a "turn around the garden". The teen knew that his girlfriend loved the outdoors and besides, the summer flowers were all blooming and he couldn't think of a lovelier sight to share with his loveliest. He took his hand in hers and smiled at her. "Perhaps. I might surprise you," he said with a smirk. After all, he'd been studying hard. He walked towards the back of the hall, leading her to the door that led into the backyard. Of course, the treeline was plainly visible, with the tree house sticking out of the largest tree. Heading toward the garden, he smiled at her.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items