Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Lovette Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє xxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e xxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had to take a moment to actively fight to ignore the fact that, had the circumstances not been what they were, now would've apparently been an excellent time to wake Jer up for completely different reasons. Part of her almost wanted to just go with it, considering she had a feeling that after they had this conversation, she wasn't getting lucky for a least a few days. She had no idea how he was going to respond, since they had sort of planned for this eventuality... but it wasn't like they'd expected it to crop up this soon. They hadn't been trying for it by any means, they'd just agreed that it wouldn't be the end of the world and gotten a little lackadaisical with the condoms. Meaning that whereas before they'd always been very specific about making sure they had one, and were sure to come up with alternative solutions to their mutual needs if they didn't... Well, they already had one kid, one more wouldn't kill them, so the couple or so times they'd gotten started and realized they were out, they'd just shrugged and carried on. Really, though, at the moment, it was taking everything in her to stay focused and not allow herself to be distracted by something that would no doubt be infinitely more pleasant than the conversation at hand.

spaceMentally, she slapped herself, pouting a bit but knowing that she needed to actually be responsible and do the right thing. Even if it sucked and it was a total waste of whatever the hell Jer had been dreaming about... Ugh. Maybe she'd get lucky and he'd handle this with some level of chill, and then she could have her way with him. Or let him have his way with her, she wasn't really opposed to either situation as long as they had a good time, and they always did. "Afternoon," she answered him, adjusting her position so that she was next to him on the bed, rising up on her elbows to hover over him. She gave him an apologetic look, both for waking him up so early and for what she was about to have to tell him. Procrastinating as much as possible, she leaned down to kiss him, still praying that he didn't completely flip out. Honestly, she was surprised she was taking it so well. She'd have thought she'd be completely panicked by this point. But as it was, she was less worried about the potential baby and more worried about Jer being upset about it.

spaceShe frowned, giving him an odd look when he asked about Mal. "Huh? He's in bed, he's fine. No, um. I need... I need to talk to you about something," she said, shifting so that she was sitting next to him, hand still clasped against his. "Um, so... I was out for lunch, and I got to thinking about... some stuff. Namely, I was... well, thinking about last night, and the night before." She couldn't help the little smile that formed at this, because if she were honest, while she'd been thinking about the past two nights, she'd been considering coming home instead of going straight back to the shop... For exactly the reason Jer would've preferred, based on his very obvious response to whatever dream he'd been having. "Anyway, I was thinking about that, and then... started really thinking, and I realized... it's been... kind of a long time since we've taken a break, shag-wise. Which, you know, we only take a break when I'm on my period. And I realized, um, that I... missed one," she said, swallowing. "Obviously that's... not a sure sign of anything, but. We've not exactly been very careful lately, which, we agreed it wasn't a big deal, but, uh, we might... be dealing with the consequences of that."

spaceShe started tugging on her lip ring again, staring him directly in the eye. Partially because she was trying to gauge his reaction, and partially because she was terrified that she'd look away, miss the hint, and be completely unprepared for said reaction. Whatever it was going to be, she was praying for something mild. Maybe he'd surprise her. Hadn't she surprised herself already? She was taking the possibility of being pregnant surprisingly well. Better than she ever would've expected. Maybe he would too? If she were lucky? "I, uh. I popped in the store on the way home and grabbed a few tests... I mean, I didn't go crazy, I just wanted to have enough that if one was messed up, there'd be a majority that came out right. But, um. I... I thought about just taking them first and then telling you for sure, but... I dunno, I thought maybe... I dunno, really. I just... thought I should tell you. And I didn't want to put it off." Again, she tugged too hard at her lip ring, tearing the skin this time and causing it to bleed a little. If she hadn't been so focused, it would've bothered her, as it was, she barely even noticed. All she cared about right now was Jer not completely freaking out on her. If he did... she had no idea how she'd deal with that. How was she supposed to handle the love of her life responding like that to the chance that they were having a baby? Her stomach squirmed, and her hand tightened on his, her grip so strong that her knuckles were white... Was she white? A glance down her arm revealed that, yes, her skin tone had lightened a few shades. She'd never really been able to control that one, she noted distantly. Probably because paling when you were upset was something normal people did, too... She just took it to the extreme.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxx thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || ฿αґ☂εᾔ∂εґ, Ð‷ℒʊ✖ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Deciding to shift his arm so that his hand was cupping his cheek, he frowned as one, she mentioned the time, and then two, said that Malcolm was asleep. Lucky bugger. So what was it that Gypsy needed to talk to him about, anyway? "Okay, so it's no' Mal, an' yer mentionin' th' las' few nights. Wot's so importan' abou' 'em?" Apparently she decided to not wait around for much of a reply, since she decided to explain that she'd missed her period. Jer suddenly felt his eyebrows furrow as he himself started trying to think back to how long it had been since they had a break from shagging, and he couldn't recall. Well, he wasn't a girl, so he hadn't thought to pay attention. The fact that she seemed worried about it seemed to make Jer c**k an eyebrow. Wait, hadn't they agreed that if it happened, it happened? "Gyp, no offence, bu' I though' tha' we'd decided tha' if i' 'appened, i' 'appened. Ain' no changin' i' after th' fac'. Wai', yer worried I'd be upse' abou' i'?"

Jer simply nodded as she explained that she'd gotten numerous tests to see if she was, and Jer made to stand up, already looking for something more than what he wore to bed. He slipped on a pair of sweats and ignored the shirt, looking over. "Well, if ya go' th' tests an' all, migh' as well use 'em, righ'? I mena, no use freakin' ou' if there ain' nuffink ta worry abou' righ'? B'sides, s'too early ta freak ou' fer me ye'. Lemme grab a cuppa an' then I can freak ou' all proper li' when I'm awake." With that, he made his way out to where the coffee machine was to make something. While yes, it was the afternoon, it wouldn't be long before he had to head in to work. And knowing Henry, it'd be busy because he always had something lined up for the weekends at the club.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Any particular reason I'm awake?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

spaceGypsy stared at him, trying to figure out if he was actually staying calm, or if he was just still more asleep than awake and therefore not really aware of what he was saying just yet. He'd echoed her thoughts on how they'd basically accepted the possibility already, though, so hopefully he'd continue to stay calm? She could only hope to be that lucky. When he asked if she'd thought he'd be upset, she shrugged, expression unsure. "I 'unno, at this point I've pretty much figured that any time we talk about something important, we're going to fight," she told him. "I mean... can you think of a single instance where we didn't?" She really wished it weren't true, but honestly, she couldn't name a single time. Well... wait. When they'd gotten engaged. No fight that time, right? Actually, the opposite of fighting, lots of snogging and a very hasty change of clothes so they could leave the dress shop and come back to her place. Still, though, that was one time out of how many? They'd been fighting less since he'd actually gotten a job and moved in, but she chalked that up to both of them actively fighting the urge to pick a fight because of Malcolm. She hadn't really had anything major she'd wanted to argue with him about since the wedding, sure, but they still bickered pretty consistently. And having a baby was a really big deal.

spaceShe squirmed uncomfortably when he mentioned getting something to drink, offering a sheepish grin. "I mean, I'd rather you didn't freak out at all, if it's all the same," she told him, half-joking and half hoping to God that he maybe tried to control it if any reaction of actual freakage started to rear up. She followed him, grabbing the bag on her way out of the bedroom, glancing at the coffee maker. "... Mind getting me a glass of water? I, uh. Sort of will probably need it," she told him, swallowing. Funnily enough, she didn't think she had ever in all her life needed to use the bathroom less. Probably because she was sort of terrified of the result when she got done. Now that Jer knew of the possibility and she was less worried about him being upset... Okay, she might be starting to actually freak out. Just a little bit. At this very moment, in her uterus, there may very well be a tiny collection of cells forming into an actual human child. Which she was going to have to carry for nine months, and then birth, neither of which sounded even remotely fun. And then she had to raise the thing... Yeah, she definitely didn't need to pee right now. Except she did, because she had pregnancy tests to take. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

When Gypsy talked about how they always fought when something big came up, he wanted to dispute her. He really did. However, in the years of their relationship, he couldn't think of a single instance where they hadn't. Gypsy getting a tattoo from Emmett? There was a fight. When Jer initially proposed the idea of a fake engagement? It nearly devolved into a fight. Malcolm being adopted? They had a serious blowup because of the situation they were both in. Granted, they were doing fine now, but that didn't guarantee they wouldn't fight. He sighed, looking over at Gypsy and turning on the coffee maker after dumping in some water. "Gyp, I ain' gonna figh' wiff ya if ya do 'appen ta be pregnan'. Ain' gonna change i' fer one. Two, I still ain' awake 'nuff ta figh' in any case. Surprised, yeah, 'cause I always 'spected ta wai' b'fore gettin' pregnan', bu' i' 'appened, an' now we jus' 'aveta deal wiff i'. Only question is whether ya wanna keep th' baby or no'. 'Cause I ain' gonna faul' ya if ya din' wan' a kid righ' now 'side from Mal."

No, he wasn't proposing giving the baby up for adoption if Gypsy was. He just didn't want Gypsy to be in a situation that she never wanted to be. With Malcolm, the two's idea of doing what they wanted to do kind of got taken away from them. With another kid, well, it'd definitely get tighter around the house. He handed off a glass of water, thinking that if nothing else, she wasn't lying when she stated she'd need to have it. He then sat back and waited for the coffee to brew. Right now he was thinking of coffee, and how much clearer his brain would be if it wasn't full of fog from sleeping.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

spaceGypsy was barely even listening to him by this point; his voice was staying level, that's really all she cared about. Internally, she was starting to freak the hell out, so his words weren't of all that much interest to her. But, some small portion of her consciousness must've been listening, because something he'd said suddenly registered to her. Dual-colored eyes shot up to look at him and narrowed. She didn't say a word, just stared at him, jaw tightening. Was he insane? Just because she was freaking out didn't mean she didn't want the bloody kid! When he finally handed her the glass of water, she took it, and promptly turned it upside down over his head. She then huffed, stomping off towards the bathroom, glass still in hand. Bloody ******** moron," she muttered, slamming the door shut and locking herself inside. Even if she hadn't been so annoyed at him, it wasn't like she wanted him barging in while she took a damn piss, pregnancy test or not.

spaceThe Ravenclaw filled the glass from the sink, and downed the water faster than she'd ever drank anything other than a shot. Then she drank another one. And forced down a third, just for good measure. After a minute, it seemed like her bladder finally got the picture, and she ripped open one of the boxes to take the test. Waiting for it was basically torture, some of her earlier panic resurfacing. She found herself staring at the thing, willing it to give a reading, like, now. Dammit, she just wanted to ******** know! Of course, even if this one said yes, she still wanted to take another, just in case, and if they didn't agree, one more to break the tie. But some sort of response would've been ni-

space╚════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer was not expecting Gypsy to just pour a glass of water over his head. Though, if he really thought about it, he deserved it. At the moment, his brain was still waking up and he shook his head and wiped at his face as he glared after her. "Oi! Jus' wot th' bleedin' bells wos tha' fer, Gyp? I ain' said nuffink! Certainly no' aahhht ta pur a drink over me 'ead fer!" Snorting, he went to dry himself off by just casting a quick drying charm on himself and waited for the coffee to brew. He easily heard Gypsy go into the bathroom, presumably to find out if she was indeed pregnant. If she was... He glanced around the flat, noting what was there and what they'd need for a kid if Gypsy was going to keep it. Which, he was pouring himself a cup when he heard the door open, and before he could even ask, she threw something at him. He caught it right before it smacked him in the face, and then made a face at the items.

Before he could really say anything, he took one good look at both pregnancy tests. Both of them were positive, and Jer couldn't help but swallow a bit and busy himself with the rest of his coffee, finally taking a sip of it and looking over to Gypsy. Judging from her earlier reaction, he could easily guess that she had been offended by the idea of getting rid of the baby, and Jer wasn't a fool. He crossed his arms, already categorising just what he'd need for the baby and biting his lower lip.
                                                      "I guess that's i' then. We're 'avin' a basin. You alrigh' Gyp?" He recalled the last argument he had with her regarding Malcolm, and her fears that she'd be a shite mum. He hoped that this wasn't happening here, but the note of concern in his voice suggested that he was afraid that's what it was. Babies, they were a whole lot different than toddlers, and unlike a good chunk of his relatives, he'd never been around a pregnant woman before long enough to make a difference. He sat down heavily, his hands folding around the cup of coffee. Toddlers he could deal with, he had been for years. Babies, that was uncharted territory.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

spaceGypsy watched him carefully as he caught the bag (damn him) and looked at the tests. His lack of an immediate response made her twitch, her eyes trailing him as he finished his coffee and took a drink. When he did finally speak, she twitched again, noticing something off about his tone. "Do you not want it?" she hissed, crossing her own arms and staring him down. Was that going to be the fight, then? Had he thought about it while she was in the loo and come to that conclusion? It'd been pretty much the first thing he'd thought of when she'd presented him with the possibility, after all. That maybe they shouldn't keep it. And she knew Jer wasn't about to make another orphan in the world, so there was only one thing he could've meant by it, and the thought made her sick. He'd asked if she didn't... maybe he'd been hoping she'd feel the same way he did. She might be reading into it too much, but she didn't really know how else to take it.

spaceShe started chewing her lip again, inhaling deeply. She shouldn't be getting herself worked up and pissed off at him. She was pregnant, that was bad fort he baby, right? And fighting with the kid's dad wasn't really the best thing for her to be doing in the first place. But it was either be pissed off at Jer, or panic. Panicking was probably worse, right? She was pretty sure that'd be worse. Honestly, if what she knew about pregnant woman was right, a little bit of stress from the mother being pissed wouldn't hurt the baby too much. Weren't pregnant women pretty much constantly pissed off? Panic attacks, though. That seemed like it'd put a lot more stress on the baby. And she was barely even pregnant, weren't they in some kind of danger zone in regards to that? God dammit, how could she already be screwing this up so soon? ******** hell. She remembered he'd asked if she was alright. Accusation aside, she should probably answer. "I... I don't know," she told him tersely. "I mean, I'm ******** pregnant. That... that's not... What the hell am I even supposed to do? God ******** dammit, I'm going to spend the next nine months having to constantly monitor every ******** thing I do. My lifestyle is not healthy for a goddamned fetus." What all was she going to have to give up? Drinking, obviously. Caffeine... shite, that was going to suck. Plus there was all the food she couldn't eat now, she didn't even know what those things were. Sushi, but then, she didn't exactly eat a lot of sushi anyway, but there was more than that and she had no clue what any of it was. No medicine, muggle or otherwise, either, since you never knew what the hell that shite was going to do to a baby. And that was just the stuff she was putting into her body, there was still a whole host of activities and environmental stuff to worry about. Was the shop too loud? Would that do something? Dammit, this was complicated. She was going to have to do a hell of a lot of reading.

spaceShe wasn't sure how she'd ended up in the living room; she certainly didn't have any memory of deciding to walk there. But suddenly she was collapsing on the couch and burying her face in her hands, just trying to hold on to some small scrap of calm... She wasn't doing a particularly good job. "Your parents can help us figure it out," she said, talking more to herself than to him. "That... we'll just. Have to talk to them. They'll know. And... and we'll be fine. Right? Totally. We... we have to be." Her words were desperate, and filled with uncertainty. It was obvious that she wasn't buying into her own crap right now. If she'd been completely in over her head with Malcolm, having an actual baby was like being tossed in the ocean with a pair of concrete shoes, mafia style. But she didn't have the option of not being prepared, because dammit, it was a baby. An actual baby that was going to be entirely reliant on her and Jer to not totally screw it up for life... This kid is ********, she thought. So, so ********.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDining Area
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMoody

spaceGypsy should have been in bed. She really should have. It was ridiculously late, and she was supposed to be focusing on keeping them regular and in general being a healthy human being. Her hours were already skewed due to not being a morning person and refusing to completely overhaul her schedule (like the baby cared which hours she was sleeping as long as there were enough of them, right?) and she wasn't helping things by staying up past her bedtime. But after three plus hours of laying there, feeling like she was about to burst into tears for ******** no reason, tossing and turning and getting more and more frustrated, she'd given up. So, now she sat at the dining room table, hastily downing cheerio's and reading a very sad book in the hopes that it would be the catalyst that made the tears flow she could go the ******** to sleep. The Ravenclaw was not a naturally weepy person normally, and she was already sick as hell of pregnancy making her one. She was sooo not doing this again, she decided, when yet another chapter closed with yet another shocking and incredibly depressing revelation that still failed to open the floodgates. Either Jer was getting fixed, or she was, whatever it took to ensure she didn't have another kid. Maybe both of them, just to be sure.

spaceShe closed the book, annoyed, and glanced at the clock. Ugh, was it really that late? Jer would be home soon... She should probably get to bed. For some reason, she couldn't shake the irrational fear that he'd be angry with her for not being asleep. Like he'd get mad at her for jeapordizing the health of their baby or something ridiculous like that. And she knew it was ridiculous, logically, but her brain couldn't shake the notion that he'd be pissed. She chewed on her lip, glancing down at the bowl of cereal, and took another bite. She should finish this, at least. She hadn't eaten much today. Way less than she should have. Wasn't pregnancy supposed to make you ravenous? She'd been that way a couple days ago, but now, her appetite was basically nonexistent. Ugh, she just wished things would be consistent. That was the thing that bothered her the most about this. Mood swings that made no sense, changes in her appetite, in her likes and dislikes, all of it was a royal pain. Plus there was the cramping, the nausea, oh and everything seemed to hurt all the time. And she was getting fat.

spaceAnd she couldn't control her ******** powers, which meant that most of the time she had to avoid looking in a mirror and seeing what color her hair was, because it was probably Wrong. She's chopped all her hair off as a result, and typically wore a wig, and colored contacts. She didn't have either now, though, and both her hair and eyes were a very boring, normal sort of brown. Fortunately, though, her hair was only about two inches long, and she couldn't see it. She knew, though. The metamorphmagus inhaled sharply, wondering if she should just head to the bathroom and get a good look at herself. Maybe she'd be so upset by it she'd actually cry. Except she didn't want to see that, so if she could avoid it... She sighed, glancing at the clock again. Bed. She needed to get to bed. And pretend she was asleep, even if she wasn't. Because Pregnancy!Brain was telling her that Jer was going to be pissed at her. Even though he wouldn't be. She just thought he would, because Pregnancy!Brain was a ******** dumbarse. Too bad it was also mostly in control and pretty much always won.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer entered the flat, feeling exhausted. He'd had a long day, and just wanted to collapse into bed to sleep. Probably for a week. Malcolm had decided to get up early that day and Jer hadn't been able to sleep. He could deal with it. He'd had less sleep before and while the fact that he was certain that at some point he was going to have to find another job to get some real sleep with a kid in the house, there was the fact that he was sure to get less when Gypsy gave birth. He rubbed his face, thinking that his bed was calling him when he noticed a light still on and Gypsy was sitting at the table. She seemed to be eating some cereal and there was a book before her. Huh, he wondered if she'd had some trouble sleeping. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her to give her a kiss on the cheek. He was at a particularly bad angle to kiss her elsewhere, but figured he could change it quickly enough if he wanted to. "Wot are ya still doin' up? I woulda though' tha' you'd be asleep by now. Barney sleepin'?" He flopped into the chair beside her, thinking that he might as well find out what was up before heading to bed. It wasn't like it was going to kill him, and with their schedules, it almost seemed impossible to spend a lot of time with her. That he blamed firmly on the fact that their jobs had conflicting schedules.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Wot's Gyp doing up still?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDining Area
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMoody

spaceWhen she heard the door open, Gypsy stiffened, irrational (she knew it was irrational, dammit, she did) panic setting in. For all of a second, she considered apparating to the bedroom and pretending she'd been there all along, but even she knew that was a stupid idea. He'd hear the crack, after all, not to mention the mostly-eaten bowl of cereal that would be left sitting out. And the lights that would be on. When he came up behind her, she tensed, waiting for some accusation or condescending remark that she knew wasn't coming, because this was Jer, and he wasn't an arsehole. Or, well. He was, but not like that, and not to her. That didn't stop her from flinching when his arms wrapped around her, and she had to force herself to relax when he kissed her cheek. Dear God, what was wrong with her? Paranoid, that's what she was, and over nothing.

spaceHis question, which was not even remotely accusatory, she told herself, still felt that way, even though she could hear sympathy in his tone. She hated this. She hated the fact that some nights she was willing to bet he didn't even want to come home, because being at home meant dealing with her and her ridiculous, impossible to control moods. If it'd just been fighting, she figured they could have dealt with it. In truth, when she'd found out she was pregnant, she'd pretty much assumed that's what it would be, that they'd fight a lot. But no, instead she was always like this, paranoid and she cried over everything. Even now, the tears were welling up. She would've been grateful, since she'd been trying to bloody cry for going on an hour now, but she didn't want to cry to Jer, because it made him uncomfortable. She knew why he was always hanging out with Toby or Dori lately, it was because it got him away from her. She buried her face in her hands, trying to will the tears back, to calm herself, but it wouldn't work. Her hormones refused to cooperate. "This is so stupid," she choked. "This is so ******** stupid. I can't ******** sleep because I can't ******** get comfortable and I feel like I'm about to cry over nothing and then when I try to cry it won't ******** happen." She looked up at him, peeking through her fingers, shoulders slumping. "I ******** hate this," she half-screamed, a small effort made to keep her voice down to avoid waking Malcolm. He didn't need to see her like this, she thought distantly. A complete mess, crying over nothing.

spaceAgain, she tried to tamp down the surge of emotions inside of her, desperate not to let it overwhelm herself nad Jer. She didn't want him to not come to bed with her. What if he didn't? What if he slept on the couch to get away from her? What if he didn't sleep here at all? He still had a room at his parents, and none of their friends would turn him away if he went to their places. Suddenly, the irrational fears didn't seem so irrational. Her more logical side was all but silent, and in a rush, the dam broke, and she was curling her legs up in the chair and sobbing, face still buried in her hands. "So... ********... stuuuupiiiid," she choked out, wanting to bang her head against a wall. "Jer I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." What was she even apologizing for? For crying? For flinching when he'd touched her? For being a complete and utter mess? She wasn't even sure. She couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. All she could think was that she was making this so, so much worse, and that she wouldn't blame him at all if he slept on the couch. Or someone else's couch. Except the thought of going to bed without him was slightly soul-crushing and she desperately wished she could think of a way to make him not do that. But she couldn't, and he probably would.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer had felt her flinch, and hid a wince. He knew it was hormones, really, but there were some times that he figured Gypsy hated him for getting her pregnant. From what he heard from Magni, Eretria wanted to neuter him just so that she didn't have another kid. However, instead of overly-dramatized threats (he could deal with those, he'd heard worse before), he had a sobbing wife he came home to every night. When she made the comment about not being able to sleep because of not being comfortable, he winced, not knowing exactly how to respond to that. It wasn't like he had a bowling ball in front of him. He also wasn't a girl, and was willing to admit that it was impossible to understand why she was acting the way she was. "Look, Gyp, if ya need ta cry, go 'head. I ain' gonna pretend tha' I'll know why or wot I'm s'posed ta do when yer doin' i', bu' I'll try an' be 'ere. I jus' wish tha' I could actually do summi' abou' i'. No offense, bu' I ain' been 'round pregnan' people b'fore this." Oh, he hoped he hadn't started a fight with that statement. He was pretty good at doing that. Or pretty bad. He was just in uncharted waters with Gypsy being an emotional mess, and even he knew that it'd get worse before it got better. That was just the way it worked.

when she curled up in the chair and started sobbing, he cast a quick muffling charm at Mal's door and wrapped his arms around her, trying to do something. If he could really admit it, he worried that he was buggering this whole relationship up with the fact that he couldn't make this better. Not really. He could try and calm down this episode, and then there'd be the next. And the next. It'd continue until the baby was born, and he knew if nothing else, it wasn't going to stop until then. Maybe he could do something else instead. Maybe not make it stop, but try and make her more comfortable at least. They hadn't spent much time together since the pregnancy happened, and he knew that wasn't helping.
                                                      "Butcher's, Gyp, I go' an' idea. Wot do ya fink abou' th' idea o' jus' takin' a day to ourselves? Jus' th' two o' us? I mean, I fink I can ge' a reservation or summi' fer li' a day spa an' we can jus' take th' day to ourselves an' jus' unwind. We 'aven't 'ad a break since we go' married. We're overdue." It was the best he could come up with, and if it helped to relieve the stress he knew Gypsy had to be under, then all the better. He just hoped that she didn't think he was calling her a basket case and stating that she needed time away. Which, it wasn't exactly wrong, but the insinuation was that she was nuts. She wasn't nuts, just stressed.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Wot's Gyp doing up still?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bath
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVERY MUCH NOT OKAY

ι ωαитє∂ уσυ тσ к и σ ω тнαт ι ℓ σ ν є тнє ω α у уσυ ℓ α υ g н xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ уσυ н ι g н αи∂ ѕ т є α ℓ уσυя ραιи α ω α у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι кєєρ уσυя ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н , αи∂ ι киσω ιт ѕ є я ν є ѕ мє ω є ℓ ℓ xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ уσυ н ι g н αи∂ ѕ т є α ℓ уσυя ραιи xxx

spaceSilence, Gypsy thought, was highly overrated. Between having a small child and working at a tattoo parlor that doubled as an indoor skate park, it was something she didn't get very much of, and she'd often bemoaned that fact. Now, though, it felt suffocating. It'd been nice for an hour. Maybe even for two. But the longer she sat in the tub, listening to the deafening quiet, the more and more she wished that Jer would come home with Mal and bring some life to the flat. She should have turned on the radio, she thought bitterly. But it was too late now, and no way was she hauling her pregnant arse up to do it herself. The only thing worse than the silence would be having to move.

spaceStill, the longer she sat, the more it bothered her. Where at first there had been nothing, now there were all sorts of odd, barely there sounds, none of them particularly pleasant. Of course, they weren't particularly obnoxious, but they managed to grate on her nerves all the same. Glancing at her fingers and toes (the latter being quite a task, and one she gave up on after a single half-hearted attempt), she'd probably been sitting in the tub for far longer than any sane person would do so. Of course, by the sixth or seventh warming charm she'd had to place on the water to avoid draining it, she'd been quite over the entire thing, but by that point Jer had been long-since gone, and she was loathe to try standing without his assistance. She was loathe to do much anything without his assistance, to be perfectly honest, namely because it was all exceedingly difficult. It was rare for her to find a task she could accomplish without staring down at her stomach and cursing her unborn child for being such a pain in her arse. As if it were his fault (it was a he, she was certain; she didn't quite know how, but she just knew, dammit).

spaceFinally, she couldn't take it anymore, though. The silence or the bath, she didn't quite know, probably both, considering her goal very suddenly became to get out of the bath and turn on the damn radio. She'd listen to ******** anything at this point, she didn't care. She needed noise, dammit. And to be dry. Hands gripping the sides of the tub as firmly as she could manage, she very carefully, very deliberately, lifted herself up, heart pounding as she tried to keep her feet firmly in place and not slip and fall. She was almost done with this whole ordeal, dammit. The baby was due any second-

spacespaceThe thought had barely crossed her mind when the contraction hit. Some small part of her was torn between laughter and fury; she'd had to think it, hadn't she? She'd just had to ******** jinx herself. Of course. Of course, the second she'd thought that it was supposed to be soon, that she just had to be careful a little longer, all while attempting a task that she absolutely couldn't screw up without hurting the baby, of ******** course that was when it started. One might argue that it was just one contraction, and that it could have been false, but again, she just... knew. Because of course.

spaceThe part of her thinking all that, though, was not really all that loud at the moment, and she wasn't really very aware of it, not at all. She was too busy doubling over in the tub, desperately trying not to slip. She couldn't. ********. Slip. She was home, alone, nine months pregnant, probably (definitely) going into labor, and if she fell and broke her arse and her her child she was never going to forgive herself. Or Jer, dammit, because how ******** dare he not be home right now! Whose brilliant idea had it been for him to grab up the kid and go out, again?! Not hers! Though, now she had to wonder why in the name of hell she'd agreed to it. Except that of course she had, because the absolute only time she could possibly go into labor was right ******** now, when she was alone and he was out with Mal and wouldn't be back for who ******** knew how long.

spaceAfter the contraction passed, she very carefully, very slowly, lowered herself back into the tub, praying to God and whoever the hell would listen that Jer be home soon, that she wouldn't manage to kill herself and Jack (why he suddenly had a name, she didn't really know, but there it was), and that her labor was quick. Painless, she knew better than to ask for. But quick would be heavenly. Glancing at the door, she swallowed, trying to think. She needed Frida. Which meant she needed Charcoal. Except, the door was close- Wand! Right. She had magic. Funny how easy it was to forget things like that when you were trying to stave off a panic attack, she thought, grabbing it and casting a quick spell to open the door. She then called the owl, and summoned a parchment and pen (because ******** quills), and prayed the thing was actually home, and not off hunting. She normally left the window open so the owl could come and go at will, and was now wishing that she had stopped the practice until after this little event.

spaceThankfully, she seemed to at least not have completely horrible luck, because for everything else that was wrong with this situation, Charcoal was at least home. She flew to the bathroom and landed on the edge of the tub, looking at Gypsy in confusion. The metamorphmagus reached a hand out to pet her head, but before she made contact, another contraction hit, and she flinched, hand hovering in the air, curled into a claw. Charcoal hooted in concern, nipping lightly at Gypsy's fingers. <******** hell, Jer, come home," she muttered, wondering how the hell she was going to manage to write a letter like this. Wet, in a tub, with nothing dry to write on properly, and at risk of having another contraction in the middle of writing. Well, at least Frida would figure it out if the finished product simply said "I need you, in la-------" in a barely-legible scrawl.

xxx '¢αυѕє ι'м в я σ к є и ωнєи ι'м σ ρ є и
                                                          xxxxxx αи∂ ι ∂σи'т f є є ℓ ℓιкє ι αм ѕ т я σ и g є и σ υ g н
                                                          xxxxxxxxx '¢αυѕє ι'м в я σ к є и ωнєи ι'м ℓ σ и є ѕ σ м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ ι ∂σи'т f є є ℓ я ι g н т ωнєи уσυ'яє gσиє α ω α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer walked into the flat, Malcolm taking a nap on his hip as Jer carried him into the flat. Granted, there was a bloke at the park that had gotten offended when he realized that Mal was a boy instead of a girl, and that the swing set at the park was a terrible place for Mal to go since his brother kept launching himself off the swings mid-swing, but that wasn't Jer's nor Mal's problem. He looked around, wondering where Gypsy was. He knew that he had taken Mal out to give Gypsy a break and give her some alone time that he knew that she wouldn't be able to get when the baby was born, especially when the baby was due any day now. Not seeing her, however, he decided to go and lay Mal down and tuck him in so that way he could finish his nap. He then wandered toward his own bedroom, thinking that Gypsy might have decided to take a nap.

When he didn't find her there, but the bathroom door open, he ventured over, a frown marring his features.
                                                      "We're 'ome. Why's th' door open? Somefink wrong?" He hadn't missed the fact that Charcoal was in the room, and that it looked like Gypsy was having trouble getting out of the tub. He walked over, crouching next to Gypsy as soon as he got there to help out. "Ya din' ge' stuck in th' tub, did ya? I can 'elp ya ou' o' there if yer wantin' ou'." He reached out to grasp her hand, ready to help her out of the tub if she needed it. After all, he wasn't having the issues with mobility.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: She din' ge' stuck, did she?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bath
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVERY MUCH NOT OKAY

ι ωαитє∂ уσυ тσ к и σ ω тнαт ι ℓ σ ν є тнє ω α у уσυ ℓ α υ g н xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ уσυ н ι g н αи∂ ѕ т є α ℓ уσυя ραιи α ω α у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι кєєρ уσυя ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н , αи∂ ι киσω ιт ѕ є я ν є ѕ мє ω є ℓ ℓ xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ уσυ н ι g н αи∂ ѕ т є α ℓ уσυя ραιи xxx

spaceGypsy's shoulder's sagged in relief when she heard the front door, then let out a faint yelp as the sudden change in posture weakened her hold on the tub, hastily grabbing the edges to keep from sliding down into the water. She'd considered draining it, but then she'd be cold, and she didn't want to add that onto her mounting discomfort. Frankly, she wasn't intending to go ********. Didn't people give birth in water all the time? She could do that. It'd be easier to clean up, probably. And they wouldn't have to burn any furniture.

spaceShe started to call out for him, but his name died on her lips before she could get it out, letting out a strangled sound instead as another contraction started. She was just about ready to let out a shriek that he'd better get his arse in there, ******** now, when he appeared in the doorway. Had she not been in the middle of a contraction, she would've been relieved, but as it was, she was too focused on how much pain she was in. She squeezed her eyes shut, her whole body tensing. The metamorphmagus didn't realize he'd come to her until she felt his hand take hers. Bright red eyes shot open and shot him the dirtiest look imaginable when his words registered, and she squeezed his hand, hard. "I'm not. ********. Stuck," she hissed, the contraction ending just as she spoke. She didn't bother to relax her grip, instead yanking his hand toward her.

space"Congrats," she said sarcastically, some sense of self returning now that she wasn't in the middle of a contraction, and wasn't panicking over being alone and having no clue what to do. "You picked. The WORST. ******** time to go somewhere." Finally, she released his hand, and grabbed up her pen, lobbing it at his head. "Write your mother, I ******** need her." If he hadn't figured it out by now, she wasn't sure she would be able to prevent herself from doing something stupid. Did women often murder their husbands while in labor? It certainly seemed like something that could happen. Though on the plus side, his arrival had alleviated all her panicking and hopelessness. And she didn't feel like crying, she was furious, which was somewhat refreshing, considering she didn't think she'd been able to be angry rather than depressed since she'd gotten pregnant. It certainly didn't bode well for Jer, though.

spaceShe inhaled deeply, trying to calm herself down as best she could, which wasn't very much at all. "Where's Mal?" she asked, hoping that the answer was 'in bed'. She was pretty sure that this entire experience would be traumatizing for the kid. Not his mum being in labor. Just, his mum shrieking every swear and curse in the book at his da and threatening various portions of his anatomy. And threatening to kill him. She'd die of shock if they made it through the day without at least ten death threats. The boy's room needed a muffling charm on it. Now. Or maybe they should just silence her. Except that would almost definitely lead to a murder, because she'd almost definitely commit one if she couldn't vent her fury vocally.

xxx '¢αυѕє ι'м в я σ к є и ωнєи ι'м σ ρ є и
                                                          xxxxxx αи∂ ι ∂σи'т f є є ℓ ℓιкє ι αм ѕ т я σ и g є и σ υ g н
                                                          xxxxxxxxx '¢αυѕє ι'м в я σ к є и ωнєи ι'м ℓ σ и є ѕ σ м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ ι ∂σи'т f є є ℓ я ι g н т ωнєи уσυ'яє gσиє α ω α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Leiland was not very excited at that moment. After weeks of being told that he needed to "socialize more" by just about every grown up he knew, including his teacher as he finished up the school year, his parents had asked around to find a kid about his age to meet. Luckily, (well, for everyone but him) Jojo had someone in mind and offered to set up a playdate. The very word sent a shiver up the spine of the shy six year old, but he relented. Anyone she like was probably a good kid.... right?

The morning of the playdate, Lee decided to dress in his space shirt and some matching socks, thinking he looked nice enough. Plus, what if they got dirty? He didn't want his fancy pants to get dirty. The blonde slinked into the kitchen for breakfast, then sat to look at the pictures in one of his books until Jojo showed up to take him on their way. Lee said goodbye to his parents, and before stepping in the floo with Jojo, sent them one last pleading look, begging them to call the whole off the whole ordeal.

Before he knew it, Lee and Jojo were in an unfamiliar house with unfamiliar people. The boy shuffled closer to the only person he knew, bright eyes darting around the room, trying to figure out what was going on. His small hand reached up until he could grab Jojo's, hoping she'd make this whole mess feel safer. He already didn't like new people, much less kids. Most kids his age were wild and loud and awful, at least if kids were the same outside of school as they were in. Maybe, maybe this "Jack" kid would be quiet too, then they could just sit in quiet and read books or do maths or something nice like that. Unfortunately, Lee was rather unlucky, and was pretty certain this other kid wouldn't be quiet at all.

Cara MiaKitty

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ. Wʜʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?
Bᴀʙʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs,
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.
I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs,
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ.
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ,
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴ.
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

𝒩𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas