Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Snow spirits/Yuki Onna herd interest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in the herd concept?
  yes
  no
View Results

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:04 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
I think Fubuki will do the art thing, but will probably go out and help the others with hunting or scouting when need be. Just not the head of it. Cause it would be fun for her to have her emotions come out in her art :3 and she could get all offended if anyone walks in on her in the passion of creating art xD LOL! So fun!

Ok artist it is. Does Fubuki want to be the the elder artist the head artist to the herd that is part of the elder council or does she want to be an artist lower in rank but would have less responsibilities?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:21 pm
AislingJuno
~Twilight...Angel~
I think Fubuki will do the art thing, but will probably go out and help the others with hunting or scouting when need be. Just not the head of it. Cause it would be fun for her to have her emotions come out in her art :3 and she could get all offended if anyone walks in on her in the passion of creating art xD LOL! So fun!

Ok artist it is. Does Fubuki want to be the the elder artist the head artist to the herd that is part of the elder council or does she want to be an artist lower in rank but would have less responsibilities?

Elder with the lovely responsibilities sounds good! She'll need things to be responsible for xD LOL!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:55 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
AislingJuno
~Twilight...Angel~

Elder with the lovely responsibilities sounds good! She'll need things to be responsible for xD LOL!

Awesome I'll go put her down as the head artist. I got the idea of the elder council from a native american group i learned about in a cultural anthro class where the rank came from the female line and the herd leadership came both from the clan leader and an elder council.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 pm
AislingJuno
~Twilight...Angel~
AislingJuno
~Twilight...Angel~

Awesome I'll go put her down as the head artist. I got the idea of the elder council from a native american group i learned about in a cultural anthro class where the rank came from the female line and the herd leadership came both from the clan leader and an elder council.

I like it! :3 It's a good way for the herd to hear the opinion of more than one too! So anyone it would change, would be able to be heard in some way x3 <3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm
Yep it's a way for the herd to have a leader but to have other soq who are more knowledgeable in their field to have power and input. Also other soq might feel more comfortable bringing up certain concerns to a herd elder instead of the herd leader.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:19 pm
Tsubasa might be well-suited for a caretaker or a hunter smile She would help raise future offspring in the herd, as foals are her weak spot. Motherly sort, rather calm-neutral. She's also rather fierce and fast, hence the huntress smile  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:24 pm
Yes! x3 It really is an awesome idea! :3 <3

Raising foals is very important : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:18 pm
Novablu
Tsubasa might be well-suited for a caretaker or a hunter smile She would help raise future offspring in the herd, as foals are her weak spot. Motherly sort, rather calm-neutral. She's also rather fierce and fast, hence the huntress smile

That's ok feel no hurry to pick but when you decide let me know biggrin  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:53 am
I really like this herd! Though I have no one to put here. :C Maybe one day.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:15 pm
Making a discord channel. Hopefully it will work better at keeping people connected to the herd and plots.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas