Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:27 pm
Updated some more on page 2  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 pm
Ishtanballa

-lurks about your plot thread-

User Image

I'm not sure if you are looking for anything specific color wise for Zebediah, but I have Nefarious here who might be able to handle her x3 He's a bit of a brat himself and loves to weave a good tale, twisting whatever bit of gossip he learns~ He won't admit it out right, but he's got a fondness for mini's because his adoptive mother is a mini! Zebediah might find someone she can butt heads playfully (or obnoxiously) with, and a stallion that won't let her walk completely over him. He might let her 'win' a little... just to get an awesome story to share with is brother out of it |D

Also... if they are able to stand one another, maybe Nefy can introduce her to his mama? And Zebediah can meet another mini! 8D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:47 am
~You're Gonna Love Me~
Offering: User Image
Interested In: Ephesius has a hard time connecting with the living, and it's quite easy for him to offend. But I would like him to make friends. Try anyways. I think it would be interesting for them to meet. Plus I want her to meet Skahs whole family eventually lol.
Personality:
Plots: So. Your boy Ephesius is Skah's nephew right (pandas boy in my sig)? Well she's interacting with him currently and will be interacting with his Niece Astraea sometime in the near future. Would you like your boy to meet my girl at all?
Alright With Backplots? I'm cool with them. smile

Also. I noticed you have quite a few members of the ghost herd in your plot thread. I'm down to RP with any of them as well. smile I need them to tie back to Skah somehow too. Panda and I are trying to come up with interesting plots.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:18 am
Kyrieko

I'd love to let them play together =3
Zebediah would be interested in the fact that he was raised by a mini >w>

Are you thinking friendsies, or possibly romance in the future if they click?

AstoriaFallen

Probably about 80% of my herd is somehow connected to the ghost family.
But sure, you're welcome to take a pick from the lot. Like I said, majority of them are connected to Skah family wise. And she's welcome to meet Ephesius.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:06 am
Ishtanballa

Shall I start one up or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 am
AstoriaFallen

If you want it going sooner, you start. I'm awful with RPs, including starting.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:19 am
Ishtanballa
AstoriaFallen

If you want it going sooner, you start. I'm awful with RPs, including starting.

Its all good. Also, what do you prefer, Aim or guild? If you prefer aim I'm Anupama2006  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:23 am
AstoriaFallen

Guild for now. Work has been eating up my life, and college is coming. And I'm for some reason attempting to get a social life. So, I'm mostly on AIM on my phone, which isn't ideal for RPing xD;
You just might have to give me a nudge every now and then if I seem to fall out of replying. Like if you notice I'm in thread and posting and it's been a few days since I replied, just give me a kick.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:58 am
Ishtanballa
Kyrieko

Yay, awesome 8D
Nefy would love to tell her all about his mini mama. It's one of the things he doesn't exaggerate in his story telling. Now his father on the other hand... he'll probably lead some grand tale about an amazing and one of a kind stallion... and hope she never meets Noxious to find out the truth |D

Friends for sure but mayhaps romance if they click? I really would like to find Nefarious a mini lovemate, since he's grown up thinking mini's to be pretty amazing ;3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm
Kyrieko
Ishtanballa
Kyrieko

Yay, awesome 8D
Nefy would love to tell her all about his mini mama. It's one of the things he doesn't exaggerate in his story telling. Now his father on the other hand... he'll probably lead some grand tale about an amazing and one of a kind stallion... and hope she never meets Noxious to find out the truth |D

Friends for sure but mayhaps romance if they click? I really would like to find Nefarious a mini lovemate, since he's grown up thinking mini's to be pretty amazing ;3

Woo woo~
Do you want to do some backplotting for them, or jump straight into a guild RP where they meet?  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:02 pm
Ishtanballa

I'm happy to do whichever you'd like! We could do a little back plotting to set up the RP maybe? Maybe they've met one another previously? Or we can just jump right in to the first meeting x3

Which do you feel like?! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 pm
Sorry, I felt like s**t the last few days, and had work on top of it all.

AstoriaFallen

I wanted to let you know I saw the RP. I'm going to roll Eph's stats and hope to either get you a response either today or tomorrow if I can't get to it today.

Kyrieko
Ishtanballa

I'm happy to do whichever you'd like! We could do a little back plotting to set up the RP maybe? Maybe they've met one another previously? Or we can just jump right in to the first meeting x3

Which do you feel like?! <3

Backplotting so they already know each other and then we can plot out some small RPs? =3  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:27 pm
Ishtanballa

Awe -snugs- I hope you are feeling better, Ishie <33

Backplotting sounds good! Do you perchance have AIM? Might make plotting easier and I'm usually lurking about on mine in the evenings after work! My AIM is LittleWolfe27 !

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff