Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Heart's Plot Thread [Under Heavy Construction - Quote me!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:09 am
Artymus
ATh e a r t

Wondering how you feel about
User ImageUser Image
His Nakey Version
User Image

She is just so so soooo cute (and I <3 Green, ermahgerd)
I don't need RP/Plot (I'm bad at replying/thinking stuff up anywho), and I'm good with whatever you're cool with (even just them being friends).

OuO <3 he seems pretty cute <3 I don't really RP but her family line is dear to my heart... So my questions for Matteo is.. 1. What is his personality like? and 2. IF they had children, what would be his part in raising them as a family (if he wants to raise them at all)?

Temy and Laer (her parents) LOVE a big family and have no issues with him either being part of their family (the more the merrier) or be one of those parents that come back every so often to visit at least XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:59 pm
ATh e a r t
Artymus
ATh e a r t

User ImageUser Image
His Nakey Version
User Image

I don't need RP/Plot (I'm bad at replying/thinking stuff up anywho), and I'm good with whatever you're cool with (even just them being friends).

OuO <3 he seems pretty cute <3 I don't really RP but her family line is dear to my heart... So my questions for Matteo is.. 1. What is his personality like? and 2. IF they had children, what would be his part in raising them as a family (if he wants to raise them at all)?

Temy and Laer (her parents) LOVE a big family and have no issues with him either being part of their family (the more the merrier) or be one of those parents that come back every so often to visit at least XD

Mattie is just kinda goofy and weird, with a big heart, and he would definitely be helping to raise his children. They'd have him wrapped around their hooves. xD He'd bend over backwards to do anything and everything he could for his little family, and he wouldn't mind joining their family either. 83 <3  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:35 pm
Artymus
ATh e a r t
Artymus
ATh e a r t

User ImageUser Image
His Nakey Version
User Image

Mattie is just kinda goofy and weird, with a big heart, and he would definitely be helping to raise his children. They'd have him wrapped around their hooves. xD He'd bend over backwards to do anything and everything he could for his little family, and he wouldn't mind joining their family either. 83 <3

Okay cool 8D we can do fling for now if that's okay with you <3 (i don't really mate soq anymore... XD <3) I mean, idk if she's going to end up with a mate or not (haven't really plotted her o3o;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 pm
ATh e a r t
Artymus
ATh e a r t
Artymus
ATh e a r t

User ImageUser Image
His Nakey Version
User Image

Okay cool 8D we can do fling for now if that's okay with you <3 (i don't really mate soq anymore... XD <3) I mean, idk if she's going to end up with a mate or not (haven't really plotted her o3o;;

That's alright with me. 83 <3
If you would like to breed them again after their fling, just let me know.

Artymus

Feral Krampus

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas