Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:20 am
Meepfur
Phail Ninja

I can do plot and/or RP, whatever you prefer! My RP's a bit slow/stalled for now, with inconsistent computer access, but once that's solved I should be good :3.

Ahhhh yay! I'm up for both of these yeeees <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:05 am
I NEED TO GET BACK TO THIS. So very badly. ;;  

Meepfur

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:32 pm
Working on climbing out from this mire I've been wallowing in. orz But I am alive(-ish), and while I'm not quite up to RP at the moment, I would love to work on plots if anyone is interested, whether previously-discussed ones or new ones! I could really use something to be excited about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:40 pm
Meepfur
Working on climbing out from this mire I've been wallowing in. orz But I am alive(-ish), and while I'm not quite up to RP at the moment, I would love to work on plots if anyone is interested, whether previously-discussed ones or new ones! I could really use soemthing to be excited about.
I was actually going to contact you about this soonish, but since you posted I might as well do it now!^^ Daisy Darling and Brave Heart / Al....I'd love to begin entering Daisy & Brave Heart as soon as either of us has a slot available! I'm currently full with 2 couples, but hopefully that won't be for much longer. And discussing their plot, since I adore the idea of him being her pseuo-mate, the guy she goes back to whenever she needs someone...xD! -evil-

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:18 pm
Meepfur
Working on climbing out from this mire I've been wallowing in. orz But I am alive(-ish), and while I'm not quite up to RP at the moment, I would love to work on plots if anyone is interested, whether previously-discussed ones or new ones! I could really use something to be excited about.

User Image

I know he's nothing fancy or anything but I was thinking of offering him to Nimrahiel perhaps? His mother is the epitome of evil and has taught her children to do what they can to get what they want. In a way they are quite similar. It would be a fling as he's never going to LM and honestly just wants to sire strong children with strong mares. XD

He'd totally want to help her be the best evil she could be too! He needs someone in his life besides his siblings that is down to be mean. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:58 pm
Summer Raaven
I was actually going to contact you about this soonish, but since you posted I might as well do it now!^^ Daisy Darling and Brave Heart / Al....I'd love to begin entering Daisy & Brave Heart as soon as either of us has a slot available! I'm currently full with 2 couples, but hopefully that won't be for much longer. And discussing their plot, since I adore the idea of him being her pseuo-mate, the guy she goes back to whenever she needs someone...xD! -evil-

4laugh I have two couples I'm entering currently and one waiting in the wings, but once at least one of those has cleared, I can probably do some arranging to make it work! Also up for discussions anytime, huu. Poor Brave Heart is so desperate for someone to need him, he won't even mind.

AstoriaFallen
I know he's nothing fancy or anything but I was thinking of offering him to Nimrahiel perhaps? His mother is the epitome of evil and has taught her children to do what they can to get what they want. In a way they are quite similar. It would be a fling as he's never going to LM and honestly just wants to sire strong children with strong mares. XD

He'd totally want to help her be the best evil she could be too! He needs someone in his life besides his siblings that is down to be mean. XD

Hmm, hmm. I think this could work, maybe. She could use someone else awful to learn from/hang around with for awhile, and while she's not in a mindset at this point of wanting to reproduce, having a more-than-friends phase in there somewhere would make sense. I can't say 100% yes yet, but I like the possibilities, oh yes. *steeples fingers*  

Meepfur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm
Meepfur

AstoriaFallen

Hmm, hmm. I think this could work, maybe. She could use someone else awful to learn from/hang around with for awhile, and while she's not in a mindset at this point of wanting to reproduce, having a more-than-friends phase in there somewhere would make sense. I can't say 100% yes yet, but I like the possibilities, oh yes. *steeples fingers*

I'm totally fine if there isn't a fling, or if there is one that happens later on. He's got plots right now anyway so waiting isn't an issue at all. XD

He would totally be down to help her be evil though! Yes yes yes. He's the man for that.

Do you want me to set up a rp for them? We could do it over aim if you prefer as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:42 am
AstoriaFallen
I'm totally fine if there isn't a fling, or if there is one that happens later on. He's got plots right now anyway so waiting isn't an issue at all. XD

He would totally be down to help her be evil though! Yes yes yes. He's the man for that.

Do you want me to set up a rp for them? We could do it over aim if you prefer as well.

I'm almost never on AIM, but if you want you can set up a guild RP - although I am currently very very slow, so I'm more reliable for detailed plotting than RP.  

Meepfur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:32 pm
Meepfur

I'm good with detailed plotting. <3 Do you have google docs? We could plot over that if you do. I've found I love working on it very much haha. If not, plotting in here is just fine. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:14 am
Added several more singles!

AstoriaFallen

I'm good with detailed plotting. <3 Do you have google docs? We could plot over that if you do. I've found I love working on it very much haha. If not, plotting in here is just fine. ^^

I do, but I would probably forget to check it, rofl. PMs are probably marginally safer with me!  

Meepfur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:33 am
Meepfur

I do, but I would probably forget to check it, rofl. PMs are probably marginally safer with me!

I'll shoot you a pm once my computer finishes updating ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:36 am
Meepfur

Hello!
I was wondering if you'd like to role-play Tang and Finnegan James together? Finnegan James has been trained by several different knights, and like Tang is very warrior-like. He's protective and always yearning to learn more knowledge. Maybe Tang could share what knowledge he's learned with Finnegan James.

Or, I was thinking that Tang could teach Taelia some of his knowledge because she's learning to become a healer of sorts. She's spunky and full of energy. Though, it's sometimes hard for her to keep from getting distracted.

II Paradox II

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:51 pm
Meepfur

Heyo, Meep! -throws all the things your way-

For Rjomi:
User Image
Ava is gentle and caring, with an astounding curiosity about others. She needs a pit of hashing out, character-wise, but she's open for any sort of relationship (short-term to lifemate)

For Penemue:
User Image
Takhi is pretty quiet and conniving. She's not particularly large and probably isn't the most adept fighter, but she's cunning and a bit diabolical. Possible partners in crime? With some drama fallout? (She'll eventually get it in her head that she wants to hunt down and redeem her skinwalker mother, so that might be a part of it?) Doesn't have to be romantic at all, but certainly can be, for the sake of dramas.

For... anyone, really. Nimrahiel? Anguish?
User Image
Zeke is pretty mean. Manipulative and vindictive, he's a bit of an emotional roller coaster and is more self-interested and chaotic than anything. Not one to lifemate. Can be especially grumpy and manipulative towards winged individuals. Likes the idea of getting in their head and setting them down a dark path.

If you're at all interested, I'll probably be more leaning towards extensive background plotting and maybe RPing out some key scenes. Sortof out of the RP scene here...

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff