Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:35 pm
Tsunakei

SO HERE YOU GO

So my first offer is for Hallon.
Chosovi | She comes from a pretty proud family and it's in her blood to be a fighter/warrior. She isn't neither, but she knows how to fight well and as a result has led her to a path of being an assassin. She doesn't kill just to kill, but only kills when she has to.
So she could train him, if that plot hasn't been taken already, but she would train him pretty harshly. xD As long as he is able to do that and hold his own I think it would be fine.
Also she isn't a villain per say, but it would be really neat if maybe he thought she was at first? Maybe because of her looks or maybe because of how she acts? She is very wolf-like.

My second offer is for Nyx.
Zachariah | He comes from the same family Chosovi does, but is a distant cousin. With that being said, I was interested in her end goal really. He would probably tell her straight up that she needs to care about herself and don't let anyone else tell you differently. He is a bit of a honest stallion even if he is constantly conflicted himself. He is complex and a bit of a challenge. He isn't friendly however and can be quite a pain to speak with. But like I said he is honest and is easy to speak to as long as the conversation isn't about himself.

So let me know what you think c8
I'm always open to other ideas and changing things around <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:45 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

SO HERE YOU GO

Chosovi | She comes from a pretty proud family and it's in her blood to be a fighter/warrior. She isn't neither, but she knows how to fight well and as a result has led her to a path of being an assassin. She doesn't kill just to kill, but only kills when she has to.
So she could train him, if that plot hasn't been taken already, but she would train him pretty harshly. xD As long as he is able to do that and hold his own I think it would be fine.
Also she isn't a villain per say, but it would be really neat if maybe he thought she was at first? Maybe because of her looks or maybe because of how she acts? She is very wolf-like.

Zachariah | He comes from the same family Chosovi does, but is a distant cousin. With that being said, I was interested in her end goal really. He would probably tell her straight up that she needs to care about herself and don't let anyone else tell you differently. He is a bit of a honest stallion even if he is constantly conflicted himself. He is complex and a bit of a challenge. He isn't friendly however and can be quite a pain to speak with. But like I said he is honest and is easy to speak to as long as the conversation isn't about himself.

-loud, ridiculous screeching-

I would love for Hallon to meet Chosovi! I think a bit of harshness would be good for him, considering his life has been pretty sunshine and butterflies up to this point! I'd also love if he thought she was a villain at first... only to become intrigued and couldn't help but realize he was wrong. It'd be good to open his eyes!

I've always been very fond of Zachariah and Gabriel's whole line, so naturally I'm super excited. >> Someone so blunt would be fantastic. Even if he was reluctant to have conversations, she'd politely persist without trying to be too rude. Hopefully she'd be gentle enough to keep him talking without setting him off!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:53 pm
Tsunake
XxXPandamoniumXxX

SO HERE YOU GO

-loud, ridiculous screeching-

I would love for Hallon to meet Chosovi! I think a bit of harshness would be good for him, considering his life has been pretty sunshine and butterflies up to this point! I'd also love if he thought she was a villain at first... only to become intrigued and couldn't help but realize he was wrong. It'd be good to open his eyes!

I've always been very fond of Zachariah and Gabriel's whole line, so naturally I'm super excited. >> Someone so blunt would be fantastic. Even if he was reluctant to have conversations, she'd politely persist without trying to be too rude. Hopefully she'd be gentle enough to keep him talking without setting him off!

Yes all the yes. <3
I can see it posing for some interesting things for both RPs xDD
I have been wanting to get Chosovi back out there for the longest time. Her muse is always my strongest.
And I'm happy to hear your fond of the family c8 I adore that mare, but then again I'm a total monochrome fan. <3

So for the starts...
I can probably start Cho's with no issues at all if you don't mind starting the other?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
Tsuuuuuuuuubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Do you have info anywhere for this boyo? I'm super curious and his info isn't in your journal anywhere.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:34 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Yes all the yes. <3
I can see it posing for some interesting things for both RPs xDD
I have been wanting to get Chosovi back out there for the longest time. Her muse is always my strongest.
And I'm happy to hear your fond of the family c8 I adore that mare, but then again I'm a total monochrome fan. <3

So for the starts...
I can probably start Cho's with no issues at all if you don't mind starting the other?

Absolutely! Know that I'm slow as heck, but it'll happen! /adds to the list!

mistalina13

Mistaaaaaaa! -so many smooches-

I do not, just stuff off the top of my head! Puck is a gentle, mellow sort of soul? He was raised by two loving parents and wandered off to do his own thing, when he was old enough! He can be seen as a little slow sometimes due to how he often ponders over what he wants to say before he says it. Doesn't waste words, if he doesn't have to! He's a pretty blank slate and I'm all for fleshing him out some more!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:17 pm
Tsunake

Eeeeeeeeeeee! *happily accept smooches* =o I am more curious face! (Also what is his proper name exactly? XD)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This lady could use more people to hang out with as she hasn't had that many RPs really. She's partially tied to the Imladris herd, since that is where her father is from, but she only goes back from time to time as opposed to living there. (Unofficially she is also part of the Valley Herd as well, as that is where her mothers reside.) She's fairly young so she needs a lot more stepping out on her own in general. Overall she's sweet and incredibly positive - though she hasn't had much in the way of negative experiences. Mostly others being confused over her twisted tunnel inflicted oddities.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:04 pm
mistalina13
Tsunake

Eeeeeeeeeeee! *happily accept smooches* =o I am more curious face! (Also what is his proper name exactly? XD)

This lady could use more people to hang out with as she hasn't had that many RPs really. She's partially tied to the Imladris herd, since that is where her father is from, but she only goes back from time to time as opposed to living there. (Unofficially she is also part of the Valley Herd as well, as that is where her mothers reside.) She's fairly young so she needs a lot more stepping out on her own in general. Overall she's sweet and incredibly positive - though she hasn't had much in the way of negative experiences. Mostly others being confused over her twisted tunnel inflicted oddities.

OH, psshh, Puck! I left his name the way it was as a tribute to mizz Cuterthanyou.

She's a cutie! Puck would mildly curious about those twisted tunnel influences too... but overall, he'd be happy to have a conversation! He's never met someone from a herd before, so I'm sure he'd be pretty intrigued about that!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:36 pm
I am definitely game! biggrin

And just to clarify, since my wording seems poor. She doesn't mind people asking about them at all! Its just when people automatically assume its a disability of some sort since she doesn't see it as one. It's odd, sure, but she's always managed to get along just fine. (And honestly I think she and her siblings got off on the mild end of the twisted tunnel oddities - one of her other siblings is spikey and the other has extra eyeballs.)  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:23 am
Tsunake
User Image

She's just a WIP for now but for some reason I think it'd be interesting for them to meet. I'm still working her out, but her general personality is:

"Micah is a pragmatic mare, often missing the point of frivolous things in favor of something practical. She's stubborn and quick to do battle for her beliefs and for those who can't defend themselves, though she never kills or does serious harm. She's adept at subduing her adversaries. Generally she is kind and giving, always offering help where she might provide some. She sees herself as a protector, a holy warrior.

She's serious to the point of coming across as rude. She can't stand small talk or what she deems "wasteful" conversations. She's often considered cold and emotionless, though that isn't strictly true. She does have feelings, but she chooses not to express them. She values being in control of herself. She can be quick to anger sometimes, particularly when defending her sister. Valoel is the only one Micah opens up to and whose company she always enjoys. Valoel is the light in a dark world for Micah. "

She has a sister named Valoel that will be coming eventually XD

Now I'm not sure if Jormungard and Micah would end up friends or if they'd hate each other. I can't quite decide XD But I thought RP would be fun! Let me know what you think! If you're down then I suggest we think up a specific storyline for the rp. I don't think Micah will do well in "meet and greet" type RP. She'd probably just walk away from someone who wasn't in trouble or trying to fight her XD

She's a domained Angeni with the domain of Valor. Her power inspires courage in those around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:28 am
mistalina13
I am definitely game! biggrin

And just to clarify, since my wording seems poor. She doesn't mind people asking about them at all! Its just when people automatically assume its a disability of some sort since she doesn't see it as one. It's odd, sure, but she's always managed to get along just fine. (And honestly I think she and her siblings got off on the mild end of the twisted tunnel oddities - one of her other siblings is spikey and the other has extra eyeballs.)

Ahh, yes! That makes much more sense. Ffff, I love me some twisted tunnel breedings, that is so neat. >> But yes, hooray! I have a few RPs I need to start already, but if you prefer I start, IT'LL JUST TAKE ME A BIT, I'm working hard on them today, promise.

Fatal Irony

Ohh, she sounds lovely! I have no doubts she will hate Jormungard because he's a sleaze, hahaha!

He'd be very, very interested in getting his hooves on an Angeni, because goodness knows when that would come in handy if he ever gets Skinwalkers on his tail! Not that he can't handle himself, but a little insurance never hurts. >> He'd like to pry and see out if there's anything that really drives her that can be used as a bribe... Let's hope he doesn't find out about Valoel!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:18 pm
Tsunami

This is for you... >w>
I GOT A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY

Distance (Chosovi x Hallon)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:25 am
Tsunake

Fatal Irony

Ohh, she sounds lovely! I have no doubts she will hate Jormungard because he's a sleaze, hahaha!

He'd be very, very interested in getting his hooves on an Angeni, because goodness knows when that would come in handy if he ever gets Skinwalkers on his tail! Not that he can't handle himself, but a little insurance never hurts. >> He'd like to pry and see out if there's anything that really drives her that can be used as a bribe... Let's hope he doesn't find out about Valoel!

I see her hating most soquili XD I think this could be very amusing XDD And Valoel is so sweet and innocent and trusting I could see her being very easily used/manipulated into becoming bait for Micah XD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:27 am
Tsunake

User Image

-throws out Windflame- Wanted to know if you'd be interested in RP with any of your Soquili. Windflame is an OC of mine who has a decent history and I was looking to RP him again, and I feel like a few of your Soquili will (kind of) get along with him.

He is an old warrior Kalona banned from his original herd due to betrayals and plottings and whatnot (personal past story of his) and he is looking to create his own herd/spread his genes... ish. I dunno, but I figured it would be fun to get him back out of his reclusiveness.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:44 am
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Tsunake

User Image

-throws out Windflame- Wanted to know if you'd be interested in RP with any of your Soquili. Windflame is an OC of mine who has a decent history and I was looking to RP him again, and I feel like a few of your Soquili will (kind of) get along with him.

He is an old warrior Kalona banned from his original herd due to betrayals and plottings and whatnot (personal past story of his) and he is looking to create his own herd/spread his genes... ish. I dunno, but I figured it would be fun to get him back out of his reclusiveness.

Oh, absolutely! I'm always a sucker for Kalona, hee. Did anyone in particular catch your eye? Otherwise, I've got a few who I know would benefit from at least meeting a big guy like him.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:05 am
Tsunake
a tribute to mizz Cuterthanyou.

emotion_dowant

Roho vs Tiamat

Evil Candy RP

Lots of stuff