Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
FAVORITE ROCK BAND Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FAVORITE ROCK BAND
  LED ZEPPLIN
  SUM 41
  ACDC
  CROSSFADE
  GREENDAY
  RAMNSTEIN
View Results

Azn_Emo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:03 am
Miss.Pepsi
Does anybody in this Guild listen to

Fall Out Boy
The Killers
Panic! At the Disco
All American Reject
My Chemical Romance

OH I LOVE those Band they ROCK!!
especaly Fall Out Boy heart heart heart heart heart heart .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:20 am
shaggylong
must u fight. pimp will beat the crap out of u if he knew who u were believe me so u should calm down about that gay rammstein band and just forget about everything ok good now............ sit haha

Okay, I get one girl to drop it, and another chimes in. You may be a b***h, but I'm no dog. Don't think I can be beaten like one.

I've no qualms about beating up kids more than two years younger than I.

Pimp is six foot and fourteen, eh? Now, I'm not looking for a fight, but I'd like to inform you that my cousin is a Jujitsu instructor, and has been teaching me since I was seven. I'm used to tossing around people far taller than me. I also take independent hapkido classes, and have been learning for two years. A smattering of Tae Kwon Do, too, but I'll admit I'm not much good at it.

Worse comes to worse, and I feel my life is in danger, there's always the Great Equalizer.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Utah Jazz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:08 pm
GORILLAZ.. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Cora_Tealeaf
Rebal Hottie
but exuse me a*****e i write the way i wanna ******** write and u need 2 shut ur damn hole in ur face u stupid p***y in case u didnt see ma and pimp_27 r BF & GF! u know u little dumb ******** jus shut up b/c i know how 2 write & if u dont understand it then dont read the damn thing u ******** FACE!! twisted

Isn't what i being written above considered Harrasment? and isn't that breaking one of the guild rules?
LOL who gives a s**t? lol  

Rebal Hottie

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:36 pm
A Frozen Soul
shaggylong
must u fight. pimp will beat the crap out of u if he knew who u were believe me so u should calm down about that gay rammstein band and just forget about everything ok good now............ sit haha

Okay, I get one girl to drop it, and another chimes in. You may be a b***h, but I'm no dog. Don't think I can be beaten like one.

I've no qualms about beating up kids more than two years younger than I.

Pimp is six foot and fourteen, eh? Now, I'm not looking for a fight, but I'd like to inform you that my cousin is a Jujitsu instructor, and has been teaching me since I was seven. I'm used to tossing around people far taller than me. I also take independent hapkido classes, and have been learning for two years. A smattering of Tae Kwon Do, too, but I'll admit I'm not much good at it.

Worse comes to worse, and I feel my life is in danger, there's always the Great Equalizer.
xd xd xd xd blaugh lol nobody can hurt u we live so far away!!! why u worried!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:41 pm
Rebal Hottie
xd xd xd xd blaugh lol nobody can hurt u we live so far away!!! why u worried!!!

It's a result of having a Y Chromosome. Male pride. I get greatly offended when I am threatened. I appreciate your change of heart, though. Laughing things off is a great way to diffuse a situation.

By the way, I already addressed Cora_Tealeaf on the harassment question. She's dropped it. So no harm, no foul.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

kjrockon

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:32 am
Greenday is the best rock band some people might not like them but there are the best,if thay dont like them i would to talk2hand

Some people think rap music is the coolest i would agree but thay are better than greenday.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:08 pm
Led Zeppelin Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

cerulean abderus

GAZTHEMIGHTY

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:00 pm
I don't really care what I'm listening to.Reimstein..crossfade..the goriilaz...greend day.They all have their own style.Which completely rocks!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:08 am
i like greenday the best  

backfirewolf

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:18 pm
I voted Green Day. heart My favourite rock band would probably be either Heart of a Failure or Simple Plan though. I also like Sum 41 but.. I only know a few of their songs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:30 pm
dude..where the heck is Three days grace? Is there no dignity left in this world?!?!
Or slipknot? Come one people..THINK!
ah, and to the fellow who enjoys a bit of german metal...props to you my friend.
I would have taken german if latin didn't look so appealing.  

Siren of Saturn

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:53 pm
S-Sk8er_Girl
I voted Green Day. heart My favourite rock band would probably be either Heart of a Failure or Simple Plan though. I also like Sum 41 but.. I only know a few of their songs.
I also like Three Days Grace! Forgot to mention that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:18 pm
Either Mettalica or rage against the machine  

Despised and Beloved

PhoenixphyreDreams

Adorable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm
The Aussie in me is Screaming support for AC/DC!! But I also love the band Nightwish and Lacuna Coil! Those two need to be in the options list also!!  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff