Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Yuki's Singles Thread [closed, pls hold] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image User Image

I know he's kind of loud compared to Ivan colorwise. It sort of runs in Rowan's family. >>;

He's the newest in my herd so he hasn't gotten a ton of development yet. Vibrant, cheerful and optimistic - along with curiosity and a nose for trouble. He's often into mischief of some form or another, but he means well in the end (even if it doesn't always end up that way). He's playful, charming and probably a bit goofy at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:02 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Hi hun would tiptoe be intrested in Bella Lillian she is shy and sweet mare that likes to travel and meet others.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:17 am
maybe?

User Image x User Image

Vrad comes from the Nacht family, they're all very good hearted horses with the couple of odd balls, Crusnik and RosenKruez. He lived with his family at the Church worshipping the Moon Goddess and is now spending some time trying to figure out what he wants in his life. To stay at the church or strike out on his own.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:23 am
And then

User Image x User Image

I don't have a cert for him yet and also no real story for him yet either.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:05 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

*offers as a potential fling for Tiptoe*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:57 am
User Image x User Image

Fling?

Valentina could also surrogate for Beau and Emerald, so long as she was able to know her calves.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:29 pm
Fatal Irony

Oooh, can I ask who she's lovemated to? ovo I'll have to mull over the family dynamic, but it would be an interesting possibility for shared custody!

spelldancer

I think I'll pass on Fiamma for now. She's gorg, but I don't think I see her with Rum (I like that her name looks like two eyeballs looking off to the side on her cert /random can't unsee/ lD)

I think Rakesh is rad *-* Whiskey is kiiind of broken at the moment though, and a little bit crazy from having her love leave her, abandoning her first and second clutch of kids, etc. Idk if he'd be up for dealing with that or not >o>? I'm kind of leaning towards more flings for her, so I'm unsure if a great love for her is what I want at this moment. In terms of surrogating for Jellyfish, I think he'd match up nicely with Iris out of the pair aesthetically, but I'd be open to a fling with Jellyfish too ovo

~Twilight...Angel~

Yeees all the octos : D
Did you have preferences of who with who?

mistalina13

Aw he sounds great qwq Ivan is a bit of a downer, at least in the early stages of his development. He dealt with a great heartbreak so he's very hesitant to open himself up. Pretty much as cold as a popsicle. So maybe if he'd be up for the long game of poking at Ivan's defenses >w>

nekolulu

I'm going to pass for now, but thank you for offering!

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Are you looking for a fling for both? o: I like Whiskey and him aesthetically (yooo does he have no eyes yooo), but I kind of want Whiskey to focus on flings at the moment w/ no great love for now. Also sure w/ Champagne. She's honestly a blank slate, I keep forgetting she exists, she's going to get a complex on me lol.

CitrusCupcake

Yeeeees <3 She's gorg (and flowery a+)
I'd definitely be interested on an aesthetic level ovo

belloblossom

Oooh I like! I think his sister is actually flinging with Valentina's brother too lmao
Though, Terabyte is an evil, awful buff. So he'll probably take some of his offspring and she'd never see them again >>;;

As for Beau and Emerald, they're a part of my Traveling Healers herd, so if she was nearby or on their route she'd have at least some kind of relationship with them ovo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:37 pm
He would most certainly be up for it! biggrin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:08 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Are you looking for a fling for both? o: I like Whiskey and him aesthetically (yooo does he have no eyes yooo), but I kind of want Whiskey to focus on flings at the moment w/ no great love for now. Also sure w/ Champagne. She's honestly a blank slate, I keep forgetting she exists, she's going to get a complex on me lol.

I'm fine with a fling for Vrad~ I'm not to sure what I want for him XD But I've always wanted to do some kind of breeding with yooou XD
And he does have eyes~
Itemless

As for Champagne - Do you want to do it oocly? Or do you want to work out a plot and/ or RP for them?

I don't want to overwhelm you since you are getting lots of interest XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:08 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
spelldancer

I think I'll pass on Fiamma for now. She's gorg, but I don't think I see her with Rum (I like that her name looks like two eyeballs looking off to the side on her cert /random can't unsee/ lD)

I think Rakesh is rad *-* Whiskey is kiiind of broken at the moment though, and a little bit crazy from having her love leave her, abandoning her first and second clutch of kids, etc. Idk if he'd be up for dealing with that or not >o>? I'm kind of leaning towards more flings for her, so I'm unsure if a great love for her is what I want at this moment. In terms of surrogating for Jellyfish, I think he'd match up nicely with Iris out of the pair aesthetically, but I'd be open to a fling with Jellyfish too ovo

Passing on Fiamma is fine with me. She just went "hey?" so I thought I would offer.

The reason that I offered for Jellyfish is because of how similar he looks Iris. XD

Also, Nayeli need friends. Happy optimistic friends. Could Rum be a friend to her? More if you want, but mostly I am trying to collect good people in her life after I broke her to pieces.

User Image  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
(I like that her name looks like two eyeballs looking off to the side on her cert /random can't unsee/ lD)

~Twilight...Angel~

Yeees all the octos : D
Did you have preferences of who with who?

First. I now can't unsee that cause I read above your response to me... >>... LOL!

Second! Nope! : D Whoever you would like to pair with who! I just want to spread around the Octo love! x3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My body is ready for your singles. /winkwonk

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image
Apollo for all your octopuddle pleasures 8D

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:47 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Cool, did you want any sort of plotting etc or okay with just lining up a fling at some point?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:45 am
Eyyy look gaia was a butthead again

mistalina13
He would most certainly be up for it! biggrin

Well awesome biggrin Idk if you wanted to try out RP or something to test the waters?

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Yeees I am fine with this uwu
And I'm cool with oocly for Champagne. I'd liiike plots but idk right now >>a

spelldancer

Aw not a fan of matchy? XD I'm fine either way <3

And Rum would be a rad friend yo. Rum loves everyone! Maybe she'd even fit in with Meg's little misfit crew that Rum is a part of.

~Twilight...Angel~

Oooh awesome how aboooout

User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image

CitrusCupcake

At the moment Tiptoe is pretty open *-* But you can definitely tell me about your lady <3

Phail Ninja

bby I love you bring dat a** over here k ty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yes to alllll yoloo

and I'm really feeling

User Image x User Image

/whispers/ I might also have another octo to throw at him later on i'll hit u up  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:38 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Oooh awesome how aboooout