Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] PLOTS?!? 8D :: Cheryl's Discounted Plot Emporium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:12 am
Teh Cheryl

would you be interested in Samiel with Eury. I love your plot of Won't You Tell Me Your Name? Samiel is shy so he wouldn't know what to do with her  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:29 pm
nekolulu

I would love this! Would you like me to start the thread or shall you?  

Teh Cheryl

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:03 am
Teh Cheryl

You please  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:36 am
Teh Cheryl

-makes offering to theeee-

I want to offer Yngvarr for the possible plot "Dear Future Husband..." for Eury, or if not, another for the general flirting!

Yngvarr is one with a heart that knows no boundaries.
He is brave and lion-hearted, with strong sense of right and wrong.
He is protective, sometimes to the point of foolishness, of those around him.
A big softy overall and always in search of some great adventure, whether it be in the mountains he calls home, or exploring some unknown territory.
He's stubborn, and devoted to a cause til it is completed.
He is only son to a Lady of Snaerblod blood, making him, in a sense, royalty.
He has one sister, whom he would give his life for.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:33 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

Gosh is he gorgeous. 8D

So yes! I'd be willing to try them out together! Eury comes off fickle and flirty at first, but she's incredibly secretive about her true thoughts and feelings. She doesn't open herself up to very many people, so it might take a little while before she stops her flirtations to be honest about herself to others. She's never been in love before, so she'd probably have a bit of a panic when she starts developing feelings lol.

Not sure how Yngvarr would react to that. She might run away and keep her distance for a little while or she might start flirting with other stallions in an attempt to make herself seem more desirable to him lol. I haven't had a chance to RP her in more serious settings, so it'd be a welcome change.

Are you looking for RPs or plots? Or background plotting first and then move into RPs? I'm open to anything. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:10 pm
nekolulu

Quoted you in the thread! smile  

Teh Cheryl

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:58 pm
Teh Cheryl

Would Lien Hua consider a fling? I've been playing around with some plot ideas about my soq kaneq getting captured by one of my snow spirit girls and I think I want to find a fling for my boy Kaneq first. Lien Hua with her princess like manner would certainly teach him decorum in dealing with a high mannered female.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:34 am
AislingJuno

Ohh pretty boy! I don't mind flinging Lien (because she so pretty and I have no self control). I do have one fling planned for her already but the owners are waiting for one of their breeding spots to open up. I'm not sure how full your breeding slots are either, but my edited slots generally have one opening (and I'm okay with swapping out what pairs I try at different breedings).

In the meantime thoooouuuggghhh, I'd love to try RPing them together! Lien is super dainty outwardly but really has a spine of steel and will have no qualms correcting behavior she deems inappropriate. (She's also the type to believe that there needs to be a chaperone when she's in mixed company lol.)  

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 pm
Updated with Scion, Tobia, Horse, and Kilauea!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff