Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:54 am
hanging gallow
Kivras

Ok OoO heheheheehhehehehe mood swings I like that she will stalk him that is a good thing for him (he will be amused in a horrible fashion and his narcissistic behavior will just get larger)

Ooohhhh, let her find out about him being narcissistic, she'd do her best to build him up on a pedestal, pretty much >w>
Either to try and get some affection for herself, or just to keep him interested long enough~
heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:49 am
hanging gallow

Some bread to soak up that Beer? *shot*
User Image  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:36 pm
- added two more <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

Maybe?

Kalyani is incredibly trusting, almost to her own detriment. She'd definitely be the sort who could (and would) stick around long enough to see that there was more to someone than just their appearance, and honestly it probably wouldn't even phase her in the first place. She wouldn't be too put off by a few brusque words either.

I'll be honest in that I'm all for backplotting, and I love to discuss characters on aim and whatnot, but rp stresses me out too much recently. Kalyani is open for flings or lifemating at this time, though I'd definitely want to discuss how their relationship works/why they function before committing to that.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:51 pm
hanging gallow

User Image
For a fling with either (or both) Tomoe or Kraken. Calfuray has a lovemate so she's looking to set up some surrogate sires.

I have future offers in mind for Rey as well heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:56 am
Deimos >>

.. loovemate .. (this runs strong in the family apparently xD)

User Image

Part of the Black Skull kalona herd, he's kind of the muscle, a huge formidable stallion. He shows very little emotion and is a snarky butt head.

Deception for the most part thinks like a purist ... but he'll pork anything that he finds interesting / pretty enough,to draw his attention (though he abandons the kids / moms to die or survive based on their strength) maaaybe returning for one that shows almost pure kalona heritage if they are worth his time.

He's never really felt love for another Soquili outside of his close family, so affection might not be somethings Deimos would get from him .. at least for a while.

Could also offer Diomed ..
User Image

He shows kelpi and mutant horns though *bricked* xD

Dio was raised by his fathers, a kalona and a carnivorous kelpi to be stubborn and proud. In general he is pretty laid back not a typical 'evil' .. he tends to be more chaotically neutral.. but he can have a brutal streak a mile long if you mess with someone or something he cares about.

He doesn't speak much as there are few he sees worthy of talking too, preferring to communicate with the movements of his headwings.

other than that .. he's still a fairly young blank slate whom hasn't done much rofl  

Devil NightShade
Crew

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 am
JetAlmeara
hanging gallow

User Image
For a fling with either (or both) Tomoe or Kraken. Calfuray has a lovemate so she's looking to set up some surrogate sires.

I have future offers in mind for Rey as well heart

OoO like I said both are great yes!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:24 am
ramenli
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

Maybe?

Kalyani is incredibly trusting, almost to her own detriment. She'd definitely be the sort who could (and would) stick around long enough to see that there was more to someone than just their appearance, and honestly it probably wouldn't even phase her in the first place. She wouldn't be too put off by a few brusque words either.

I'll be honest in that I'm all for backplotting, and I love to discuss characters on aim and whatnot, but rp stresses me out too much recently. Kalyani is open for flings or lifemating at this time, though I'd definitely want to discuss how their relationship works/why they function before committing to that.

this is so late and I am so sorry, would you be interesting still in maybe a fling with Kalyani and Murdoch? I would love to backplot it OoO  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:58 pm
hanging gallow

User Image

For Rey?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:58 pm
I know we had talked about these over aim a little bit but thought I'd post here anyway to see if you were still interested.

Both of these are for Darian.
Possible Lovemate: Narcissus.
User Image

Possibly kidnapped by Narc and 'gifted' to Darian as his third fling slot: Morrigan
User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 am
hanging gallow

Hey I think my girl Kuulasi and your boy Pulvis might be interesting together since they both like plants more then people. Also my girl has a thing about faces and seeing as is face in none existent I think it might actually make her feel pretty comfortable in his presence

here's my plot thread if your interested http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24308405&page=1

Also I understand the no rping thing I have aim if you wanna do that and I'm cool with just plotting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:35 pm
hanging gallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd be up for aim rp and plotting. And a little more about her can be found in my singles thread if you're interested. [xx]
User Image

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am
-breathes heavily- Lord Opal is beautiful  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:50 am
User Image

I would like to offer Osmond to two of your ponies. Firstly, I would like to offer him to Marpesia for a natural fling. He's got two unedited flings already lined up, so she could either be his third or if you wanted we could enter them in edited breedings? Assuming you're interested. sweatdrop

Then, I would also like to offer him to Tomoe, as a potential candidate for a partner in a poly group.

Let me know if you're interested in either of these offers or if you want to know more about Os! 3nodding

hanging gallow

ABVirus

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas