Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:11 am
Letssssee lets see.

I think that Jumana would be interested most in meeting Ellion! Their personalities are pretty much very complimentary. Juma herself is also very openly accepting of most if not all pones but she has a playful personality that makes her playfully tease and prod folks, within her boundaries though. She's adventurous though and loves to get into things because of the knowledge that surrounds it. Can't learn a thing or two without getting your hooves dirty yknow? :3c

I think it'd be quite cute to see them together, maybe Jumana could get into some trouble trying to learn something new about the environment about her? I can toss ideas back and forth with you and we can figure out something.

I'm also super interested in one or two of the plot points with Othello/Atlas... though I cant figure out which one I want to see happen the most emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:36 am
AstoriaFallen
Faithofthefallen
AstoriaFallen
Faithofthefallen

o3o Thank you! She's lovely -eyes markings-! Discussed with Spoof, and at this point, the consensus is: we're a little hesitant to plot more flings for Vincento right now. We have some unofficial pairings discussed that we need to see about and I'm sure we will be looking for more in the future, but we are actually currently questing his 'mate'/baby mama (although they are not going to be monogamous) and right now we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves until we get her because we're not quite sure what we will end up doing with them in the future if that makes sense n_n. If you would like permission to mockbreed them for a wishing star or whatever/whomever you'd like, we would be open to that though! He's a bit of a playboy, so its not out of character for him to have children on the side xD We could also definitely plot them if you'd like, she sounds like an interesting character!

Oh that makes total sense! I just thought I'd try my luck. I have been stalking the family from afar XD

Oh, I would love the opportunity to be able to do that with him. ;u; Though, do you think we can come up with some plots that would coincide with the mockbreeding? I've a list of permissions right now and I have them listed by plot priority. smile I just don't' want to mockbreed him just for show, i've realized I really like to have plots worked out before hand.

<3 Thats awesome yum_puddi , the family is super close to my heart, and we love bringing new people in for sure! Yeah, absolutely! We could plot them/rp them for the mockbreeding, I like doing that too, and it makes it easier to come up with offspring characteristics

I totally failed to respond to this. XD I'm also tagging our rp soon <3

For a mockbreeding, would you want them to be cannon or non-cannon relation to him?

Its honestly totally up to you and what you would prefer, but I love bringing new members into the family so they could definitely be canon. He is very family oriented, for all his faults, and if he knew he had sired children, he would bring them in to be raised along with all the rest of his offspring and descendents  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 am
Mythi Red Panda
Letssssee lets see.

I think that Jumana would be interested most in meeting Ellion! Their personalities are pretty much very complimentary. Juma herself is also very openly accepting of most if not all pones but she has a playful personality that makes her playfully tease and prod folks, within her boundaries though. She's adventurous though and loves to get into things because of the knowledge that surrounds it. Can't learn a thing or two without getting your hooves dirty yknow? :3c

I think it'd be quite cute to see them together, maybe Jumana could get into some trouble trying to learn something new about the environment about her? I can toss ideas back and forth with you and we can figure out something.

I'm also super interested in one or two of the plot points with Othello/Atlas... though I cant figure out which one I want to see happen the most emotion_kirakira

I'd love for Jumana to meet any of my soq, she's a cutie! It does sound like she'd get along really well with Ellion, my muse has been a little touch and go recently, I think just because I've been working longer hours and renovating our house in my free time so its just been tiring xD. Its a little easier for me to respond to rps that aren't just general meet and greets because the plot can kind of drive itself, dramatic things that bring soquili together are fun xD so Jumana getting into trouble and maybe needing some help or something sounds fun! Ellion is really good at flying and really good with plants, so if she got into trouble where the solution might revolve around one of those things he would be well equipped to help her, of course he would try no matter what the danger was because its just in her personality to do so!

xD I'm glad you like them, I did a little SRP for fun right when I got them to experiment with the character but I don't fully have them down yet. I know their base personalities but thats it so far, if you'd like them to meet, I could have both of them make an appearance. Maybe we could do the plot where Atlas loses Othello by losing the mask? Maybe because of something Jumana does and they have to 'rescue' Othello. Could be kind of a funny rp. I'm open to anything though, because they're so underdeveloped at this point, other ideas are actually welcome because putting them in unexpected situations helps me get the characters down!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 am
Faithofthefallen

I'd love for Jumana to meet any of my soq, she's a cutie! It does sound like she'd get along really well with Ellion, my muse has been a little touch and go recently, I think just because I've been working longer hours and renovating our house in my free time so its just been tiring xD. Its a little easier for me to respond to rps that aren't just general meet and greets because the plot can kind of drive itself, dramatic things that bring soquili together are fun xD so Jumana getting into trouble and maybe needing some help or something sounds fun! Ellion is really good at flying and really good with plants, so if she got into trouble where the solution might revolve around one of those things he would be well equipped to help her, of course he would try no matter what the danger was because its just in her personality to do so!

xD I'm glad you like them, I did a little SRP for fun right when I got them to experiment with the character but I don't fully have them down yet. I know their base personalities but thats it so far, if you'd like them to meet, I could have both of them make an appearance. Maybe we could do the plot where Atlas loses Othello by losing the mask? Maybe because of something Jumana does and they have to 'rescue' Othello. Could be kind of a funny rp. I'm open to anything though, because they're so underdeveloped at this point, other ideas are actually welcome because putting them in unexpected situations helps me get the characters down!

Dont make me toss her at all of your soq then~ emotion_kirakira

I definitely understand the touch and go-ness. I know before I eased my way back into rp I have been super super busy with making rent all the time and streaming and art being my number one income right now, so my free time was just sapped completely, and I also agree with the plot vs the general meet and greets. I feel like the m+g's are best in a big mingle thread or something haha.

But yesss. She'll definitely be getting into some kind of trouble that would involve her needing a bit of an extra helping hand, or maybe something not even that major at first (silly girl trips and gets caught in a bunch of vines or something?? Who knows, it's Jumana, she'll get into trouble even when she doesn't mean to haha) but could possibly turn into it without the rescuing aid D:

Ooohh, I'd definitely be down for that!! I know that Ju would be so smitten to meet someone as special as them, since she's never gotten to experience that with any soquili before, and being able to help you further develop them would be smashing too, developing personalities can be a butt and a half to do so being able to solidify both of them is great! ... I know I'm still putting on the polishing touches to Ju's base personality, and the more I hit up different rps the more I can start the ~molding process~ yknow? haha x)  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 pm
Bloop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:53 pm
Faithofthefallen
Bloop

Snugs and plops next too  

IvoryRyu.20

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:21 am
I figured I would poke here and just say that whenever you would like to enter Tamamo and Aeldra, you can poke me! :3
She has accomplished her fling with Blue, so that's good!
She does have another agreement as well, so for now I'm going to enter them whenever I can.
So again just poke me when you would like to start entering them! :3 I don't mind waiting! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:39 am
~Twilight...Angel~
I figured I would poke here and just say that whenever you would like to enter Tamamo and Aeldra, you can poke me! :3
She does have another agreement as well, so for now I'm going to enter them whenever I can.
So again just poke me when you would like to start entering them! :3 I don't mind waiting! xD

Yaaaay Awesome! I currently don't have a slot to enter them in edited breedings unfortunately

Faithofthefallen
Crew

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:02 pm
Faithofthefallen
~Twilight...Angel~

Yaaaay Awesome! I currently don't have a slot to enter them in edited breedings unfortunately

Perfect! And yep! I have the agreement all nice and saved in my teepee <3
And I might have room in my MCCL! I'll post them up in there for now! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:55 am
~Twilight...Angel~
Faithofthefallen
~Twilight...Angel~

Awesome! And if you don't just let me know, I can make room!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:59 pm
Faithofthefallen
~Twilight...Angel~
Faithofthefallen
~Twilight...Angel~

Awesome! And if you don't just let me know, I can make room!

I threw them up in mine! :3 <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:25 am
Faithofthefallen

I'd like to offer Taelia to RP with Selda. It could be a fun, interesting role-play between the two because they look completely opposite of one another and Taelia would be frightened of Selda's appearances and differences. But maybe, though later role-play Taelia could help her cope with Selda's fear of darkness.

User Image

II Paradox II

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:45 am
Faithofthefallen
belloblossom
I'm interested in RP with Selda!

Firstly, if she needs some sort of family, Rosalyn would be happy to play mother and her son Rosario would be happy to have another playmate before he left with his dad to explore the world.

If that's not of interest, then I also have Eleanor, or more commonly: Ellie. She tends to wander without any permanent family. She'll be staying with Fatal's "Lost Foal" group for a while, but you can meet her anywhere really.

Lemme know what you think! 3nodding

Faithofthefallen

I'd love some rp! At this point I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with her, but I think I'm going to have her stay an orphan to contribute to her personality development. I'd be interested in having someone maybe try to adopt her and she runs off because she doesn't feel like she fits in or something? I was thinking about doing something with that "Lost foal" group eventually with her, but I'm not sure yet x'D.

gonk
I thought I got back to this already, I'm so sorry. Dx
That sounds like a wonderful plot idea to me. - 3nodding I can start the RP up later today if you don't mind waiting a little longer.

Also, after some thought and deep pondering to her future: I would like Lockes to join the Sinclair Herd! Lockes has always been a tricky character to face between her unintentional homcidal tendencies and her muse constantly going back and forth between wanting to find happiness and wanting to be miserable for all her days.

I've finally locked down what her character is going to be at the end result: a Skinwalker slayer! (Or charmer, since that's an option now.) She just needs a few willing individuals ready to hel her embrace her bloodlust to use for good. Like in killing demons. 3nodding I think Jezzebelle would be a really good influence on her for this reason. Maybe she could also be the one to see that while Lockes finally has a goal in mind, she still feels pretty lost and would invite her into the family herd?

I always thought that the only way to get into the Sinclair herd was through flinging or mating with another member. I'm still kind of uncertain about that. If this is the case, please let me know and I'll throw Lockes at every member you've got. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:24 pm
II Paradox II

I'd like to offer Taelia to RP with Selda. It could be a fun, interesting role-play between the two because they look completely opposite of one another and Taelia would be frightened of Selda's appearances and differences. But maybe, though later role-play Taelia could help her cope with Selda's fear of darkness.

User Image

Awww! What a cutie! Yes, I would love to toss these two together and I'd love to get Selda some rp n_n. Would you like to start something or shall I?

belloblossom

Perfect! I probably won't have time to start anything until tomorrow at the earliest either, so if you'd like to start it tonight that would be awesome, otherwise I can try my hand at it tomorrow!

And that would be awesome, I feel like Lockes would fit in really well xD. Belle would definitely be willing to help her out on that score, she could point her in the right direction for training (or help), plus the herd trains its members in the use of weapons as a rule so Lockes would be included in that training once she was trusted enough to be let in. Its been very common for new members to be introduced to the family through breedings and such and she's certainly welcome to pursue that if you'd like, but its not the only way n_n. My girl Vidia was brought into the herd as a basket and her adoptive mother Vervada was initiated as an adult. You can fill out the form at the bottom of the second post in the herd thread to make her joining official whenever you'd like.
Herd Thread

And here's more information about the two methods for non family to become members if you're curious n_n.
Quote:

Adopted:
This is one way for non Cleaver descendents to be raised in the herd. Vincento doesn't believe that other soquili breeds are inferior, he thinks they have strengths of their own to offer the herd so this soquili need not be full or part Kalona. Vincent will occasionally 'adopt' wards, he will find abandoned baskets to raise as part of the herd to serve his family and bring in new bloodlines. He may also steal a basket from another herd as essentially a hostage to ensure their cooperation and ensure they act in the best interests of the Sinclair herd. Soquili acquired for the herd this way are not treated as prisoners, they may not be aware that they have been forcibly adopted, but he will let the other herd know that the safety of this child depends on the other herd's good behavior.

Initiated:
This is the second way for non blood related soquili to join the herd. This would be how mates of current members would ICly join as well. They would approach Vincent about joining. Vincent will ask for an offering of their blood to him to symbolize joining their spirits to the interest of the herd and will set them a task to accomplish as an initiation. (This does not have to actually be rp'd, this is just ICly how they would have become part of the herd. Please indicate whether you would like to rp this initiation with Vincent or if you would just like it to be OOCly understood that they were initiated in this manner and are now part of the herd n_n)

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:10 pm
Faithofthefallen

Would you be willing to do a small RP with Psyche (Relic's sister). She would be seeking refuge in the Sinclair lands. It could be with either Coquette or Vincento?
User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces