Plot with Lutz! [Updated 2/25] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:27 pm
I've quoted you in the new Nergui RP and...

Friends for Jioni:

Endor is a guard and the son of a Prince (before Shangyue). He's very kind and brave and a hard-worker. He is on the rebellion side and hoping to entice more to the cause. Perhaps he can try and convince her even though she doesn't need it?

If she wants female friends, I also have Shesha who speaks her mind and is a real go-getter. She's a rebel, but also a secret one atm as she is worried about putting her family in danger. She loves her family very dearly and there is quite a few members in the pride, too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:34 pm
SilverLutz

Tawa'shilah - I have some bonelands girls who I wouldn't mind upping their RP count for, if he's game. :00

Kitwana or Vidar - Fling with Megaera??
User Image
She was from the former demon pride, her older half-sister is still pretty traditional from their views that lighter coated lions should be slaves, and now she's tearing it up being a reaver, whereas Megaera has always been calmer, probably will remain a freeborn. She would love to have a litter of strong vikings to make her father proud, since she's probably not doing the reaver route.

Kuzimu - Fling/interaction with Abidemi?
User Image
He joined with the Hongshan so he's heard some about the Nergui from some of their victims. He'll be transitioning to Soldier soon, he feels like he can better serve the pride that way.

ps i will set up our Tich/Umlotha  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:01 pm
SSBrosB

Sounds good! If you wanna start one I'll toss someone in biggrin

Kimaria

I feel like both have great RP potential! Getting swayed to the rebellion side would be hilarious XD She'd probably let him know towards the end that he'd done a good job but she was already sold on helping them, but she'd definitely play dumb at first. And like-minded female friends are always a must! They could talk about when might be the best time to show their true colors.

Puhterodactyl

He's very game! Depending on their personalities it would be fun to see them getting all bent out of shape that he's hanging around. Rogue males generally aren't a good thing to see. But friendly ones he'd definitely ask about the pride.

Ooh, I think Kit would be a good match for her. He likes a demure lady XD Plus all the purple!

If you want you can have our Firekin interact in the ORP that's going on at first, let them meet and see where it goes!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:05 pm
Ok, so with the Nergui RP done, do you need more RPs with Gael? If so I have a ton I can use to play with (:

I'll start a Mwezi one for us now.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:32 pm
Kimaria
Ok, so with the Nergui RP done, do you need more RPs with Gael? If so I have a ton I can use to play with (:

I'll start a Mwezi one for us now.

Gael is ready for breeding! I'll reply to the Mwezi one when I get home biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:17 am
Awesome. I'll try and collect Gren's info together for the form.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:33 pm
Kuzimu looks fun, not sure which of my Firekin I want to throw at her for RP though. Mkazo is a Warden that earned his spot through the Blacksand expedition, so he might find her...interesting. He's aggressive in manner and foul-mouthed, but more calculating and reasonable than he seems. I also have Vatra (probably the youngest, born during the drought) and Nuria.

AND I HAVE A LOT OF MWEZI. Two in High class that I can think of offhand, Nyota (older, born when Alcmene was ruling), and Tamaa (born since Shangyue took power, de facto leader of youth rebellion unless someone else steps up). Oh right and Yueyun, who is kinda-sorta-really-leaning-that-direction on the side of the rebellion. He keeps doing what he can for them, but he's yet to really draw a line in the sand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 am
Excited Apathy

Confrontational RP for Kuzimu would be great - Mkazo sounds like he'd be a great one to toss her in with!

Jioni would definitely enjoy chatting with a fellow oldie, she's been an adult since well before the whole uprising took place (ignore the gen on her cert XD).

---

I've swapped out some priorities and completely changed the search for plots section! Come take a peep with your peepers biggrin  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:27 am
-also bumps this up-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm
SilverLutz
User Image -> Monifa
User Image ->Ayodele
User Image ->Laughingmoon (Rakesh)

User Image Monifa
User Image Ayodele
User Image Laughingmoon (Rakesh)

These guys would like to do some RP with your guys. Monifa is in the Bonelands. Ayo is a Pridelander and Rakesh is just wandering. Laughinmoon hasn't found a home yet.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:55 pm
DavyJnah
SilverLutz
User Image -> Monifa
User Image ->Ayodele
User Image ->Laughingmoon (Rakesh)

User Image Monifa
User Image Ayodele
User Image Laughingmoon (Rakesh)

These guys would like to do some RP with your guys. Monifa is in the Bonelands. Ayo is a Pridelander and Rakesh is just wandering. Laughinmoon hasn't found a home yet.

Definitely up for any and all! Yejide can be in the rogue lands on patrol or something and bump into your boy -w-b Is there one you'd like to start with? We can cook up an idea before diving in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:06 pm
SilverLutz

Yeah Rogue lands works for Rakesh.

And we can definitely cook up more stuff for the others. Also you said that you had one of Desher and Lani's babies. Maybe Eyrxa can meet up with her or something or her momma?  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:09 pm
DavyJnah
SilverLutz

And we can definitely cook up more stuff for the others. Also you said that you had one of Desher and Lani's babies. Maybe Eyrxa can meet up with her or something or her momma?

Oh, definitely! She could introduce Kiva and Joka, too! The pride she's in isn't prickly towards strangers so they'd be welcome to bop in to say hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:35 pm
SilverLutz
DavyJnah
SilverLutz

Oh, definitely! She could introduce Kiva and Joka, too! The pride she's in isn't prickly towards strangers so they'd be welcome to bop in to say hi.

magnadearel

-drags in magna-

Parents and siblings huge rp? LOL  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:36 pm
*Dragged in and peers around like little baby owl* o,o  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff