Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
ARA RA RA singles, yo, singles, hey ARA RA RA RA RA! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count
  +1
View Results

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:32 pm
Familiars things?

User Image x User Image

User Image x any of your girl bunnies? :3
(his father is a wolpertinger)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:56 pm
Leez0rz
Familiars things?

User Image x User Image

All of my yes.

For now I'll pass on your bunny. <3 He's adorable, though.  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 pm
ArashiX
Kivras
ArashiX

So, uh.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

-chinhands-

Oh...fudge.

What's she like..?
She's a near-blank slate right now, the base of the base being that she's sort of an assassin-for-hire that is VERY good at her job because she doesn't let any sort of emotional attachments form.
This probably leads to her being seen as an emotionless killing machine which...doesn't really help with her forming relationships.
I'm pretty sure I'll develop more than 'Assassin' in the future but she's tough and rough and doesn't afraid of anything xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:51 pm
Kivras
ArashiX
Kivras
ArashiX

So, uh.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

-chinhands-

Oh...fudge.

What's she like..?
She's a near-blank slate right now, the base of the base being that she's sort of an assassin-for-hire that is VERY good at her job because she doesn't let any sort of emotional attachments form.
This probably leads to her being seen as an emotionless killing machine which...doesn't really help with her forming relationships.
I'm pretty sure I'll develop more than 'Assassin' in the future but she's tough and rough and doesn't afraid of anything xD

Hmm, interesting.

Anything in particular you're looking for with this? :3  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:45 pm
ArashiX
Leez0rz
Familiars things?

User Image x User Image

All of my yes.

What did you want for your ghostly corgi boy? Fling or LM? n__n;; I do have a fling lined up for Kaniya.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 am
Leez0rz
ArashiX
Leez0rz
Familiars things?

User Image x User Image

All of my yes.

What did you want for your ghostly corgi boy? Fling or LM? n__n;; I do have a fling lined up for Kaniya.

Fling for sure. :'o

What's she like, personality-wise, if we were to do the LM thing down the road?  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:24 pm
ArashiX

Hmm, interesting.

-Lands-

OKAY SO. I'm hoping one of two things is going to happen with her, she's either going to harden or soften.
At some point she's going to have a run-in with Dimitrios and they will butt heads over the morality of doing one's job.
Taion is 'Do your job no matter your own feelings' while Dimi is 'Follow your feelings, no job is more important than those'. And she'll be. Conflicted.

So EITHER. She takes a job that's just impossible in order to rid herself of the conflict and end up getting hurt, which will lead into running into someone at some point (Baellian?) and trying to put on a tough front but gets told 'yeah no lay down and rest omg'

Or. Maybe someone hires her to either hurt him or whatever and THEY butt heads but it turns out to be all 'well ig uess i can turn down a job now and then' or something..

Man Ara if you have an idea lemme know cuz she is definitely still a blank slate all things considered x3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:46 am
Kivras
ArashiX

Hmm, interesting.

-Lands-

OKAY SO. I'm hoping one of two things is going to happen with her, she's either going to harden or soften.
At some point she's going to have a run-in with Dimitrios and they will butt heads over the morality of doing one's job.
Taion is 'Do your job no matter your own feelings' while Dimi is 'Follow your feelings, no job is more important than those'. And she'll be. Conflicted.

So EITHER. She takes a job that's just impossible in order to rid herself of the conflict and end up getting hurt, which will lead into running into someone at some point (Baellian?) and trying to put on a tough front but gets told 'yeah no lay down and rest omg'

Or. Maybe someone hires her to either hurt him or whatever and THEY butt heads but it turns out to be all 'well ig uess i can turn down a job now and then' or something..

Man Ara if you have an idea lemme know cuz she is definitely still a blank slate all things considered x3

ALALALLALALALALLAAAAA I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS-- /BRICK'D

xD We can work out the plot stuffs after, too. I was meaning more as to whether you were looking at a fling or more permanent situation?  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image xx User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image

User Image xx User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:34 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
User Image xx User Image

What were you thinking, here..? I could potentially be up for a fling with these aesthetics!  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:09 pm
ArashiX
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
User Image xx User Image

What were you thinking, here..? I could potentially be up for a fling with these aesthetics!

I'm down for a fling! Ctet's never had a breeding before, so this can be a great way for her to have a grasp of what being a mother would actually mean. Her parents are unofficially lifemated, but Ctet is still living life and trying to figure what she wants (she's still a bit underdeveloped). She's sort of a damsel in distress, curious, not really down to fight, but she can speak her mind, so Baellian can teach her and the foals survival skills until they decide to part ways?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:13 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ArashiX
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
User Image xx User Image

I'm down for a fling! Ctet's never had a breeding before, so this can be a great way for her to have a grasp of what being a mother would actually mean. Her parents are unofficially lifemated, but Ctet is still living life and trying to figure what she wants (she's still a bit underdeveloped). She's sort of a damsel in distress, curious, not really down to fight, but she can speak her mind, so Baellian can teach her and the foals survival skills until they decide to part ways?

We can definitely talk plots! I'm gonna head home soon so you can hit me up on AIM or Skype if you'd like!  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:57 pm
ArashiX

for sure!(:

my aim's firestar37406

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:03 pm
ArashiX
User ImageUser Image
Can I get a little more information on this lovely lady and what she was looking for? I was hoping to offer Bayonet to her allowing her to take any female offspring and leaving him with the males. I am not sure if he was the color scheme you where looking for but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. But anyway he is kinda an a** cause of his practical thinking. He honestly sees no point int talking to anyone because it holds no benefit. Even though he is very practical he has no reason to manipulate someone and He often doesn't have a sense of humor and is very standoffish. I recently had him meet a lovely mare but he ran away because emotions aren't practical. I want him to have a few flings with people that he wither liked or was just experimenting with or used him. I would like for him to be a single father for a while and kinda struggle to raise his kids before finding an unconventional love. There is a little more about him in my plot thread linked in my sig

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:35 am
ArashiX

User Image
Potential for Flings; LM/Monogamous Flings

emotion_bigheart Muse belongs to the DreamWalker Lands and will be a non-bonded companion-ish-friend to my mare, Puweodara. She's not always all there but even in her figmented state is incredibly lucid. Too lucid, probably, which is why she seems so figmented

hello would you be interested in a fling your Muse and my:
User Image

I believe same sex and different breeds are allowed feel free to correct me though if im wrong.
Please let me know if you are interested; thanks!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff